All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 62'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait for Kat to go back off the rails

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of your best ever. Great that it was three pages perfect amount to cover all the hot shit. Love that longer length. Pun intended there. Five starts of nasty smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unreal female sex romp that was great to see. More of that nasty ass female fucking and control as everyone of them was fabulous and with every one of my five stars. Hot shit to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jealous, lesbian, good girl Kat, no thanks. The edge has come off.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Love Serving Love For 5 Stars

The tennis match is a huge success and a big win for everyone the readers included. This is one of the best chapters in the Rita Series and the girl on girl on girl on cock playtime was outstanding, Very well done and as always has a few hidden Easter Eggs to give us something to look forward to. So well played it was an enjoyable and entertaining fuck good time. Such fun details and wet sex everywhere. Thanks for publishing it. Cheers to more of these fun kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I comment anonymously because I can’t remember my username and password. I have tried to retrieve them but no luck. So anyway. It seems there are some consistent commenters who can’t stand the idea of our 4 friends being happy, they want to see the whole thing blow up. I hope that doesn’t happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sad that jen did not get to dom kat and make her a cunt licking sub bitch for jen. that would have fun to have occur. i guess kat is now a boring goodie goodie and will no longer be interesting. maybe she will move away and we can be done with her as she now seems to be off limit like rita. time to go find real smut.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

So there's a lot to unpack in this chapter, and I appreciate the feedback from all of you. There is an evolution among our core four characters. I see them moving beyond just a continuous carousel of smut among themselves. They are going to grow up, evolve, and move on to a bright future -- not without its challenges, but I hope it's ultimately a happy one. That doesn't mean, however, that we're done with debauchery here. There are a lot of new players in this story. I foresee them picking up the mantel ... and I foresee them carrying the mantel to more debauched places than we've ever been. Maybe they'll end up evolving, too, but I feel like, to some extent, it's time for the core four to grow -- they're like Jess moving into management, in a way. But don't think the smut will dial back any less overall.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB3 months ago

Kat needs to get pregnant quickly as she is coming apart mentally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES