Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "That was amazing!"

Jen mistook it as a compliment to her, as opposed to the pleasure I felt in the situation.

"I never fail to please," she said. "I love feeling hot cum in my ass."

I spanked her, and she cried out in pleasure.

"Make me your naughty girl, daddy," Jen said.

Hearing that, Kat snapped. She smacked Jen across the face.

"No! You bitch!" she screamed. "He's my daddy!"

Everyone stared at the three of us entangled on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Kat," Jen said. "It was just the heat of the moment. I'm so sorry."

"Say it," Kat said, her face twisted with anger. "Say it, or I'm going to fucking beat your ass."

I looked at Kat with a soft expression of pure love. She was fighting for me, and she didn't have to.

"I'm sorry," Jen repeated. "It just slipped out. I was in the moment."

Kat took an audible deep breath. Tension had swept over the room. I noticed that Jess had fished out a coke bullet from one of the night tables and took a couple quick bumps and then handed it to Kim, who held her hand out.

"No, it's okay," Kat finally said. "It's just a moment. Sorry. I've got raging hormones."

"I'm really sorry," Jen said again. "I really am. I get so eager sometimes. My sugar daddy cut me off, and I had to go back to work, and I'm really just best at being a fuck toy."

Jess and I shot each other a knowing look. We were both wondering the same thing. Were there possibilities here? But the moment didn't last long.

"Someone needs to clean you up," Kat said. "Stay there."

Jen was still in the same head-down, ass-up position. Kat licked her lips. This wasn't a moment of subservience. She crawled behind Jen and began to lick her ass. She pulled the big cheeks down over her face, desperately trying to coax my cum out of her. This was about Kat wanting my cum. She was going to take it. She moaned when the first stream leaked out and ate it happily.

"That feels so fucking amazing!" Jen said.

"My daddy's cum is mine," Kat panted.

She swirled her tongue around Jen's asshole a couple more times. Then she looked back at me. She smiled, showing me the creamy reward of her efforts. I stared at her. Kat smiled at me. It was a triumphant, happy smile.

"What's next, daddy?" Kat asked as she stared at me.

"Yeah, John," Rita chimed in, stepping back from kissing Kim. "Where are we going from here?"