Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 63

Story Info
John and Jess head to LA for business.
2.9k words
4.8
4.4k
4

Part 175 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A little detour to LA for John and Jess so they can handle some business. But, of course, you can't go to LA and not have a surprise in store. Please enjoy.

* * *

Where we went was Los Angeles. But only Jess and I were on the plane. Kat and Rita, at the end of the third quarter, had widened their lead in the ratings. Jen and Kim were in second place, but they were worlds behind. The station wanted to do a new promotional campaign, and the timeline didn't afford us the luxury of delaying Jess's work trip to expand Infinity's reach.

"Baby, I'm glad this is just us," Jess said.

Her hand was warm in mine. We had just taken off from Houston, and Christy, our longtime flight attendant, had already poured us Dom Perignon and laid out a charcuterie and cheese board.

"I love you, Jess," I said. "I feel like I don't tell you that enough."

"You do," she said. "But we don't get a lot of time like this."

I nodded as I put sopressata on a cracker with a slice of aged provolone.

"We don't," I agreed. "Let's not make the whole trip about business then, okay?"

"When have I ever been about business?" Jess said flirtatiously.

"Quarter to never," I said. "Unless it's about Infinity."

Her face turned serious, and she said, "I love the agency. We can really make it something."

"You already have, Jess," I said seriously. "But what's your plan? You've been so insistent about this trip."

"We can't let LA fall behind," Jess said. "Kelly is mostly in Vegas now. It's thriving. But LA is an established market. And the Infinity brand is new there. I can't let the service level flag for a second. There are too many competitors that would snuff us out in a heartbeat."

"Well, we have resources," I said. "Whatever you need, I want you to win."

Jess flashed her perfectly white smile.

"I've already won, John," she said. "I have you."

* * *

We touched down in LA on Monday at noon. We stayed at Kelly's house, though she was still in Vegas. She and Jess had undergone a bit of a role-reversal. While Jess had transitioned away from seeing clients regularly and focused on management, Kelly had embraced the ground level, taking a half-dozen or more appointments a week in, mostly in Vegas.

"I've got a meeting over in Hollywood," Jess said as the limo crawled through LA traffic to Kelly's house. Even from Van Nuys, it was a snarl to get anywhere. "Do you want to come with me or hang out at the house?"

"You know, maybe I'll chill at the house," I said. "Grab a swim. Do you want me to cook dinner tonight?"

"That would be kind of amazing," Jess said. "When was the last time we had a home date night, just the two of us?"

"I honestly can't remember," I said. "And that decides it. My meeting with JP is tomorrow. So I can take it easy today."

"I wish I could take it easy," Jess said. "I'm a little nervous. I'm meeting this entertainment lawyer. He's one of the biggest clients we have in LA, and I think he's skeptical about Kelly not running the show full-time."

"Do you want my take on it?" I asked.

"Of course," Jess said.

"It's probably a power play," I said. "He's going to treat Kelly changing roles as a chance to get a better deal. So you might have to be pretty firm."

"That's good advice," Jess said.

"And you'll have to be resolute in assuring him that how things are being run in LA aren't going to change," I added. "I mean, how long has it been since Kelly shifted her focus to Vegas?"

"Six weeks," Jess said.

"And I bet he hasn't noticed a difference," I said. "So you can use that. And you can also dangle how many more options he and his clients have as the result of the reorganization or however you want to frame it."

"Thank you," Jess said. "That helps."

I took her hand and kissed it.

"You're going to be great," I said. "Remember -- it's just business."

* * *

The limo dropped me off at the house and immediately whisked Jess away to her meeting. Kelly had taken care to leave things in welcoming shape for us. There was a kind note from her telling us to make ourselves at home in the guest house, Champagne and snacks in the fridge, and a generous amount of cocaine. I took our suitcase into the bedroom and unpacked. I took a swim right away, not bothering with a suit since no one was around, and savored how invigorating the water and exercise were.

By the time I had swum to my heart's content, stretched, and taken up position on a lounge chair with a bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket, allowing my body to dry in the warm California sun, Jess returned from Hollywood.

"Hey, sexy," she said upon finding me lying on the chair naked next to the pool.

"Hey! Welcome back!" I said, standing up to hug and kiss her. "How did it go?"

Jess laughed. "Well, it was sort of like we thought and also not like we thought."

"I want to hear all about it," I said. "Do you want a glass?"

"In a minute," Jess said and sat on the edge of my lounge chair.

Her hands, soft and warm, briefly massaged my calves and then made their way up my thighs before her slender, skilled fingers snaked around my cock, and her other hand cupped my balls.

"I want to swallow your cum first," she said.

Before I could respond, Jess's golden hair, matching the bright sunshine, covered my lap in a canopy as she lowered her mouth to my semi-soft cock. She savored me, using her wet tongue to taste as much of me as she could and then started to deep-throat me insistently. She refused to come up for air, simply sucking me with intent that betrayed that she only had one desire. I recognized this, so I sat back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed it. A cool breeze came off the Pacific. The sun warmed us beautifully. I don't know how much time transpired, but the familiar tingle crept through my balls. Jess knew it.

She never took her mouth off my cock. She never pulled back to say a word. She didn't even look up at me. She was as if possessed, intent on just this one thing. And I obliged. I grunted and lifted my hips involuntarily, and Jess's mouth never twitched. She sucked my cum down her throat like it was nectar. And when I finally finished, collapsing into the back of the lounge chair with a satisfied moan, Jess whisked her hand through her hair and smiled at me.

"I really needed that," she said.

"I didn't realize it, but me, too!" I said happily. "So how was the meeting?"

"You were right," Jess said. "He was very ... presumptuous, I would say, at the outset."

"I was afraid of that," I said.

"But I was straightforward and, honestly, quite stern with him," she said. "I think he thought he could just treat me like one of Kelly's girls, and I'm sure he's rather used to that. But I put him in his place. I told him he better treat me just like he was dealing with Kelly himself, or he would have to answer to her. I made clear that I'm every bit as much of an authority as Kelly."

"Good!" I said. "I know that can be tough to do."

"It was," she said. "I think he thought I was there to give him a freebie."

"And did you?" I asked jokingly.

"No," she said. "Although I have to say, he's an incredibly good looking guy. Late forties, probably, and fit. Great hair, nice tan. A really, really good looking guy."

"How could you resist?" I said, grinning at her.

"I told him I focus on the business side, but if he wanted to put in an appointment request, I'd be glad to consider it," she said.

I beamed at her. This was a new Jess. She put business first, not desire. Obviously there was still plenty of desire burning inside her, but I saw the potential she was living up to.

"You're putting the business first," I said. "I think you'll find you enjoy the fun even more when you do that."

"I always have," she said, mildly defensive.

"I know you're serious about it," I said, "but I just mean as you scale up like this. It requires a lot more effort on the management side, and I'm proud of you for dedicating yourself to it."

"Aw, thanks, babe," Jess said.

She reached behind her head and untied the knot holding up her long, yellow linen sundress and let it drop to the ground. She wore nothing underneath, and her body shone in the sun. She dove into the pool and swam a couple laps before air drying on the chair next to me.

"What do you want to do the rest of the day?" I asked.

"How about just this?" she suggested.

"Sounds perfect to me," I said. "There's more than enough in the fridge for me to whip up some dinner. And plenty of Champagne."

"I saw Kelly left some coke for us, too," Jess said.

"Feeling like partying?" I asked.

"I always feel like partying, especially in LA," she said.

"What are you going to do while I have my meeting with JP tomorrow?" I asked.

"So I actually have a call with Kelly and," she stopped for a moment. She paused. Then finally went on. "And an appointment."

"Oh really?" I said with surprise. "Right when I thought you were just going into management!"

"This is a favor for Kelly, actually," she said.

"Do tell," I said.

"It's with Petey, Peter's son," Jess said and bit her lip when she looked at me.

"You know," I said, "I got good vibes from him in Vegas. We only met in passing. But I liked him."

"I hear he's a blast," Jess said. "Kelly and Nicole both love him. He has been going to Vegas just to have sessions with Melissa like twice a week!"

"Maybe you can try some Foxy with him," I said, referring to the new drug we had done at the Vegas Hooker House party.

"I would not be opposed to that," Jess said with a smile. "You really liked it, didn't you?"

"It wrecked me for the day after it, but, yeah," I said. "It was a pretty incredible high. I almost can't describe it. I'd really say, you just have to do it. You'll love it."

"Then I better do it," she said and laughed. "Are you nervous about meeting with JP tomorrow?"

"Not really, honestly," I said. "I feel a bit more of a comfort level about his $30 million. It's more like a traditional fund that Jason and I have done a hundred times."

"So he's going to be happy?" she asked.

"I don't see why not," I said. "But, at the same time, the only thing that really matters will be if the movies make money."

"Speaking of, I hear that Peter and Stephen think filming is almost done on theirs," she said.

"That's what I heard, too," I said.

"That's the big one, isn't it?" Jess inquired.

"It is," I said. "And if that makes a splash at the box office? Well, I think we might need to spend more time in LA because it could be big business for me."

"Well, I love LA," Jess said. "We all do."

"Maybe we'll need to get a place here," I said, and a broad, jetset future flashed before my eyes.

* * *

Jess and I spent a quiet, leisurely evening at Kelly's house, lounging by the pool and drinking Champagne. I prepared a very simple dinner revolving around some beautiful heirloom tomatoes from her fridge and fresh mozzarella cheese. Then we treated ourselves to some cocaine and shared each other for dessert. After I had put a second load in her pussy, and Jess had collapsed after a string of orgasms, we slept blissfully.

And we awoke on Tuesday morning early and ready to conquer the day. My meeting with JP at his office in Hollywood was at 10 a.m. Jess's appointment with Petey was at noon.

"He's going to come here, to the main house," Jess told me. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, no problem," I said. "I can hang out in the guest house."

I felt a little jealousy creep up my spine as I rode to JP's office. Last night with Jess had been perfect, and I selfishly wanted the rest of the day to be a repeat of it. But I wouldn't fail to support Jess in her business, and if she was spending time with Petey, that also likely would have a positive impact on my business. And this was, all other considerations aside, a business trip.

JP had a nondescript office in a well-known building on the Sunset Strip. He greeted me warmly and had a shapely redhead in a tight A-line dress bring me coffee. I was prepared. I had a simple table analyzing his funding needs and how I could satisfy them, but I also had PowerPoint slides. Whether he wanted casual or formal, I was ready. The numbers were solid. The money was secured. I didn't think he would have any complaints.

But it still took me by surprise when he didn't. He didn't even have any questions. JP let me talk for a little bit, but he finally interrupted and said, "We've got it."

"I think that's right," I said.

"No, I get it," he said. "It's time for the green light."

"That decision is really more your department," I said, "but when you decide to give the green light? I can tell you that you won't see a red light until the project is wrapped."

JP smacked his hand down on the desk, gave a smart grin, and shouted, "Hot damn!"

He stood up and disarmed me by giving me a hug and clapping me on the back.

"Emma!" he shouted to his redheaded assistant. "Champagne, please!"

We popped the bottle of bubbles. JP poured glasses for all three of us. Emma sat on JP's lap, which confirmed what I had been wondering when she first greeted me that morning. JP talked excitedly about the two movies as we raced through the bottle of Champagne. One was a coming-of-age story that sounded pretty pedestrian, but the real hook was the young and upcoming star who was cast in the lead. The second was an indie vehicle for an actor who had become big in a trio of action movies that painted him as a lothario and hunk, but he wanted to make a serious film.

"I mean, I don't really know anything about the business," I said, "but it sounds good to me."

"The honest truth is that they're both probably long shots," JP said. "At least from a box office point of view. But if we can get good reviews for the performances and some critical attention like that, it could lead to a really nice next step."

"I guess movies are like anything else," I said. "It's a process. You've got to take your shot and build it from the ground up."

"Unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, which I wasn't," JP said with a laugh.

I liked him, and I was glad we had gotten the deal done. I also liked having five percent of the box office as my back end. I generally was a fan of deferred compensation.

"Well, hey, if that's all we need to do today, I'll get out of your hair," I said.

"Sure, yeah, I've got a lot of calls to make," JP said. "But we need to celebrate. Properly. Dinner tonight?"

"If you're okay with me bringing my girlfriend along," I said.

"Absolutely," JP said. "Emma will come. We'll make a double date out of it."

We shook hands again, and I was happy to be headed back to Kelly's house shortly after noon. Traffic was abysmal, so I didn't get there until almost one o'clock. I figured Jess's appointment with Petey was well underway, so I ducked into the guest house with the thought of freshening up and maybe reading a book.

When I walked inside, however, I was surprised to find the shower on. Maybe Jess's appointment had been quick. That changed my entire outlook. Maybe we could hit the pool again. Or maybe we could grab a late lunch and do a little sightseeing. This was bonus time, so my mind started racing with how to fill it. I heard the shower stop, and I knocked on the bathroom door before opening it.

"Hey, babe," I said, "have you eaten? Maybe we grab some lunch?"

"Is that really what you have in mind for the afternoon?" a familiar voice said.

I did a double take. Standing in front of me, wringing her hair out into a towel, was a dripping wet and very naked Juliet Lawson.