Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 64

Story Info
An LA earthquake.
2.7k words
4.84
4.8k
5

Part 176 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Juliet is a special character. Hopefully you see that here. Maybe we'll see more of her in the future?

* * *

"Juliet!" I cried. "What are you doing here? What a surprise!"

"I heard you might have a free afternoon," she said, her movie star smile turned on full wattage. "And I just got back from filming."

"I'm speechless," I said.

I might not have had words for the moment, but my eyes knew exactly what to do. They drank in Juliet's body. She was as flawless as ever. In fact, she might have been just a touch more inviting than I remembered. Of course, the last time I had seen her, in hysterics over a canceled flight, might not have been her best moment.

"It's been so long since Vegas," she said.

She had dried off and wrapped the towel around her head. She took two steps toward me, just enough so we could lean in and kiss.

"How did it go?" I asked. "Filming, I mean."

"Exhausting," she said. "But I think it's going to be great. I mean, like a really great movie."

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Kelly and I have an agreement," Juliet said, a sparkle in her eyes. "She lets me know when you and I are going to be in the same place."

"Really?" I said. "I'm flattered."

"And I'm horny," she said, putting her hand behind my neck and kissing me deeply. "I haven't gotten fucked in two months."

"Jesus," I said. "That's a crime."

"It's how busy we were," she said. "You were the last guy to fuck me."

"Now I know you're joking," I said. "With Stephen around?"

"I'm not," she said, her hands running down my body and eagerly unbuttoning my shirt and pants. "And Stephen is very intense on-set. I've been stone cold sober and untouched for two months."

"Well," I said between kisses, "let's change that."

There was an intensity and urgency to our motions. I moved as if in a dream. Five minutes earlier, I had expected to see Jess come out of the shower, but here I was, with the movie starlet of countless infatuations, and she was bending over the bathroom vanity and staring at me in the mirror. Her breasts hung beautifully, and I could see the faintest traces of her ribs. She stuck out her pert, heart-shaped ass and gave herself a light spank.

"Just stick it in, John," Juliet said. "I'm so wet, and I just need a good fuck."

My clothes had fallen into a pile on the tile floor. Juliet reached behind for my cock, but it was already hard and probing at the opening of her pussy lips. She was soaked, and it was easy to get inside her, despite her feeling tighter than I remembered.

"Fuck!" she moaned when I penetrated her. "You're so damn thick!"

"You really haven't had a cock for two months," I said. "You're so fucking tight."

"This feels so good," she moaned. "Fuck! It's so good!"

The height of the vanity was perfect, and I got a very nice, slightly upward angle as I fucked her. It stimulated her clit and also let me drive deeply against her cervix. We were in a fast, heavy rhythm, and I just let my body go on cruise control. I lost myself gazing at Juliet in the mirror. She was completely natural and undone, with no makeup, and she didn't need it. Her beauty wasn't a product of movie magic. It passed through my mind that, to allow herself to be exposed in such a vulnerable way must have meant she liked me.

"Faster, John, faster," Juliet urged me on. "I'm gonna cum. Oh, god, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

My cock glistened with her juices, and the tightness of her pussy had turned it almost crimson red. But I didn't stop. I fucked her faster, willing Juliet over the cresting wave of pleasure. She cried out in indiscernible pleasure, but I didn't stop, and she came again. Her face contorted in desperation, and she finally begged me to stop.

"I'm too sensitive," she said, her body shaking. "Oh, god, that was fucking intense."

She spun around and dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock and balls as if she were starving.

"We taste good together, don't we?" she said, rising and kissing me.

"So good," I said.

We kissed some more before I finally took Juliet's hand and led her out of the bathroom.

"Sorry about leaving you with blue balls," she said. "I just got so sensitive after I came."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "It's not like we don't have all afternoon."

"Good point," she said with a smile.

She couldn't keep her hands off me. For the next several minutes, we didn't talk much. We just explored each other's bodies. I cupped her tits and played with her nipples. I gave her a few light swats on the ass.

"Is there any coke around here?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I think Jess and I did it all last night," I said. "But there's plenty more in the main house."

"Let's go get some," Juliet said. "Maybe we can catch a little bit of the show."

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"Like I said, Kelly texted me," she said. "Petey is going to be really happy about this."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because he's never had a girl that his dad has, too," she said with a laugh.

"I bet he'll get a kick out of that," I said tentatively.

"He's a nice kid," Juliet said. "I think he'll probably be more successful than his dad ever has been."

"That's pretty high praise," I said. "Have you?" I let the words trail off.

"Oh, fuck no," Juliet said emphatically. "I've always been about older guys."

"Well, that's lucky for me," I said with a boyish grin. "Let's go get that coke."

We went up to the main house, treading carefully and quietly, as if we were in a detective novel. Jess and Petey were nowhere to be seen in the entryway or great room. I walked to the large bar area and palmed a couple vials of coke from one of Kelly's many stashes. I held them up to Juliet, who gave me a thumbs up and silently waved me over to her. She was standing near the back of the house, but she had stepped behind a houseplant to make herself a bit scarcer.

"John," she whispered when I reached her, "Jess is absolutely gorgeous! Look at her!"

I looked out on the sun-drenched pool deck and saw Jess fully on display. Turned slightly sideways to our vantage point, it gave us a total view of her. Her feet were firmly on the ground, and her bubble butt and thighs rippled from strain as she rode Petey's impressive cock. Her back arched, showing off the pear-shaped handfuls of her breasts and gloriously proud and erect nipples. A light sheen of perspiration covered her skin, giving the sunlight an even better chance to radiate off her. Her blonde hair danced in the breeze, and her face was serene with pleasure.

"Jesus, she is so beautiful," I muttered, admiring her, and nearly pinching myself to think she was mine.

"Have you ever seen a better image of pure ecstasy?" Juliet whispered.

"This is what Jess does best," I said. "This is who she is."

"You don't feel jealous?" Juliet asked. I noticed something different in her tone. It wasn't a surprise. It was almost as if she was feeling me out. That seemed silly, and I discarded it.

"I think jealousy leads to heartache," I said honestly. "There are some things in life you just have to leave to the Fates. If it's meant to be? It'll be. Our connection is special. A couple hours with Petey doesn't change that. Jess and I have been together for years."

"Interesting," Juliet said, and her hand reached down to find my cock again. "She doesn't get jealous of you?"

"Why be jealous when we always come back to one another?" I asked rhetorically.

Juliet changed the subject.

"We could stay and watch, or we could go have our own fun," she said. "I sort of remember you love to fuck on coke. And are really damn good at it."

"Come on, you little slut," I said and smacked Juliet's ass, feeling newly confident.

Part of me wanted to stay and watch Jess, but I didn't think that would be fair. It was work. I knew that. Besides, I couldn't resist Juliet. And she was right here in front of me, as usual, unexpectedly. Within moments, we were back in the guest house, and, as soon as I handed it to her, Juliet dumped out the contents of a vial onto a marble countertop.

"I need a," Juliet said, but I interrupted her by putting the razor blade and straw in front of her face. She smiled and added, "Damn, and they say chivalry is dead."

She might not have done blow in a couple months, but Juliet retained her skills at cutting lines. She deftly cut, chopped, and shaped four. She snorted two and an ecstatic look crossed her face as the rush hit her.

"This is something I love about Hollywood," she said with a smile. "Blow is everywhere, and it actually makes me feel so content and happy."

She offered me the straw, and I knew I wouldn't refuse. I did my lines and, when I brought my head up again, Juliet was right there next to me. She played aggressor, kissing me, and pulling me to her.

"I need that dick, John," she said.

"You owe me," I teased. "My balls are deep blue."

We separated just long enough to laugh, and then our lips locked once more.

"What are you, a Smurf?" Juliet teased. Her blue eyes shimmered. "You're right, I do owe you."

She reached between my legs and confidently ran her hand over my cock and balls. She buried her head in my chest, kissing it and licking my nipples.

"Fuck," I sighed. "This is like a dream."

"Is it?" Juliet said flirtatiously, looking up at me again.

She had the face of an angel. She was a great actress. She could change her expression and demeanor to whatever suited the moment. Right now, she was ping-ponging between sweet and seductive. Her charisma was off the charts, and she knew it. It drew me in, and I was putty in her hands.

"The sweetest dream," I said quietly.

Juliet decided to ratchet things up to another level. It seemed clear to me that she acted intentionally. She kissed down my chest, across my stomach, and slid on her knees. She looked up at me with her, her eyes wide and long eyelashes batting.

"Can I suck your dick, daddy?" she asked.

My knees turned to jelly. I knew Kat wouldn't like that. My objection to her use of it got caught in my throat because Juliet swallowed me all the way into her throat. She twisted her hand around my shaft each time she pulled my cock nearly out of her mouth, then sloppily gobbled it up again until she nearly gagged. Spit flew everywhere as she worked, and she made a point to keep her eyes fixed on mine. This wasn't a pornstar. This was an accomplished actress, who also happened to suck cock like it was her last meal. I closed my eyes briefly, as if I was checking to see if she disappeared when I reopened them. She didn't. This was real.

"Such a good little cocksucker," I muttered.

With streamers of spit coming off her mouth, dripping down on me, and falling on the floor, I couldn't resist.

"I love being a slut for you, daddy," Juliet said.

Any admonition I might have considered died in my mouth. I closed my eyes and rested my hands lightly on the back of her head.

"Do it," she said, sensing my hands. "Face-fuck your little cocksucking slut."

I groaned and thrust my hips aggressively toward her, burying my cock in her mouth and forcing her nose against the base of my shaft. She gurgled and moaned but refused to push back against my hands. Finally, I let her free, and she looked up at me with watery eyes and spit streaming down her chin.

"How wet does that make you?" I demanded, finding my voice again.

"Daddy, I'm so soaked," Juliet said in a singsong voice. "Don't you see? I dripped on the floor. My honey is all down my thighs. Can I taste it, please? Pretty please?"

Her big eyes gazed up at me again, and she seemed to be begging for permission. The expression on her face was a mixture of desperate and demure.

"Go ahead and taste, kitten," I told her, giving her a warm smile.

Juliet made a show of it. She slid her hand down her flat, athletic stomach, cupped her mound as she gently made further progress south, and then dramatically pushed three fingers inside her pussy. She gasped, parting her lips, and just visibly flicking her tongue over her lower teeth. She removed the fingers from inside herself and grinned as she showed off the thick, sticky mess her arousal had made on them. And in a final, erotic tease, she lifted her fingers to her mouth, eyes growing wider, and snaked her tongue around each of them in turn. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste.

"I'm not sure if it's more like honey or peach nectar," she said with a giggle. "But I taste so fucking good."

She stepped toward me again, and we kissed with more intensity than before.

"I'm sorry I teased you earlier, daddy," she said, and I accepted there was no turning back on her use of the moniker.

"You're a bad girl, Juliet," I said firmly, wanting to wrestle some control of the situation back.

"I am," she said.

"Bad girls get spanked," I said.

"Oh, daddy, are you going to punish me?" Juliet said, in a haughty tone.

I didn't bother to respond. I merely pulled her close to me and cracked a hand down on her pert ass.

"Ow! Fuck!" she screamed directly in my ear, but she smiled, too.

So I decided to get more aggressive. I picked Juliet up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Babe!" she cried, but she didn't fight it.

Her ass was facing up on my shoulder. I felt the wetness between her thighs leak down my arm. I used my free hand to spank her again. And again. And again. I could see the firm cheeks turning beet red. I didn't hold back. I spanked her again as I carried her into the bedroom.

"Daddy!" she moaned.

Then I tossed her down on the bed.

"You fucker!" she said, turning around to face me, then squirming in discomfort when she realized how much her ass stung. "That was hard!"

"Don't complain when you get exactly what you want," I said.

"I haven't gotten exactly what I want," she said, her confidence returning. "Yet."

She spread her legs, her knees pulled up high with her feet on the mattress. Her breasts hung forward, almost as if she was doing a sit-up. Her pussy spread open, dripping with juices.

"You liked it," I said, gesturing to her sloppy cunt.

"No one takes control of me like that," she said. "Not even Stephen."

I noted but ignored her use of the present tense.

"I'm pretty good at knowing how to treat a slut," I said. "Deep down, they can never hide what they really need."

"And am I your slut?" she asked.

"Only you can really answer that," I said.

She crooked a finger and beckoned me. I obliged, crawling onto the bed. Her thighs parted further as I moved between her legs. Her hand shot straight down to my cock and took command, guiding it toward her pussy. Just as my tip moved past her lips, being coated with her incredible wetness, my cock barreled inside her with ease. Juliet faintly touched her lips to mine, then kissed my cheeks and traced a line around my ear.

"I do, daddy," she whispered. "I want to be your slut. Do you think you could handle me?"

And, just like that, I realized that my perfectly happy life, with perfectly laid out plans, and a perfect future, might have just become more complicated than I ever dreamed.