Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 65

Story Info
Jess makes a key decision; Bianka entertains John.
3.1k words
4.72
4k
4

Part 177 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Back to Houston, and we've got some interesting developments in the offing. One thing I love about this series -- and I sense it from the feedback that you do, too, my loyal readers -- is the breadth of fun characters. We are going to see a lot from the supporting players as we move forward. Some will become major characters. I hope you enjoy it. And please let me know your thoughts.

* * *

Juliet's words had sent me spinning. And, before I left, we didn't talk about what she had said or what she actually meant by it. Was it just a lustful outburst in the heat of passion? Or should I take it literally? We had fucked hot and fast until she had a string of orgasms, and I came inside her. Once we finished, she mumbled something about a meeting and flew out of the house like a hurricane. I felt a connection with Juliet that made her easy for me to read. Or so I thought. And I felt for the first time an awkwardness in her exit that made the conclusion that we had crossed into a new, potentially dangerous place almost inescapable.

At the same time, any consideration of something beyond our prior superficial, occasional interactions seemed totally absurd. Juliet was a rising star with the biggest movie of her career coming out. As production wrapped, there had been murmurs of Oscar buzz. She was linked, off-and-on, romantically to Stephen, the biggest movie star in the world. There was no chance she could have meant what she said, regardless of what my intuition told me.

On the flight home, Jess and I talked at length about it. Probably to the point that I annoyed her, but at least I was honest. I spilled my guts in detail, including my suspicions. Or were they hopes? She could see I was in anguish about it, and she got directly to the point in her assessment.

After we had beat the topic to death, Jess looked at me with a stern caring, and said, "So what? Who cares if she meant it one way or the other?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think you're approaching this the wrong way," she said, "but I don't blame you for it. It's exciting when somebody like Juliet shows even a little bit of interest in you."

"I feel that," I said. "I really do. It's a magnetic impulse."

"Now you get how I feel about Johnny," Jess said, and I did a double take because it had been a long time since she had brought up the star quarterback. We both ignored that, and she pressed forward. "The thing is, when you're dealing with that level of celebrity? It's hard to know what's real. So you have to make your own decision about what you want."

"That makes sense," I said.

"Let me finish," she said. "I know I could try to handle Johnny in a different way. But before I jumped into ... whatever it is I have with him -- I suppose you could call it professional -- I had to decide for myself what it was going to be. And the costs of any other arrangement simply aren't worth it, at least as it pertains to Johnny and me."

"I see," I said, wondering if she had thought about leaving me for Johnny. Or maybe if she still would consider trying to.

"I've got a fun thing with him," she continued, "but it has limits, and I make sure it stays within those limits. You simply can't approach someone like Johnny -- or Juliet -- like a normal person who knows about normal relationships. Their whole lives are a different kind of circus. That can have implications for you if you change the balance of power or the dynamic. It would have implications for all of us."

Jess very carefully articulated and emphasized those final four words.

"That I totally get," I said. "And I'm not saying -- I'm not saying at all -- that this is something I would want. I just needed to tell you what she said and that it was messing with my head."

"And you have to consider that she said it just to have that specific result," Jess said.

"That's a good point," I admitted. "I hadn't thought about that."

"Let me bring it back to another analogy from personal experience," Jess said. "If I tried to make my relationship with Johnny something more, I'd be crushing Shelly. I would be crushing you. I'd be crushing Kat and Rita. I realize that, yet I still have fantasies about Johnny. Do you see what I'm saying?"

"I think so," I said. "I'm making conclusions based on an ambiguous statement. And there's every reason to believe that Juliet isn't sure what she's doing."

"And even if she does?" Jess said. "You have to consider what that means to us. We're a family, John. We're trying to make a real family, beyond the four of us. We love you, and we're committed to you."

"Thank you," I said. "I get it. It's a la-la land fantasy. I appreciate you being patient with me. I appreciate you making sure I'm staying grounded."

"Look, babe," Jess said, and she took my hand, "I get it. I totally get it. I get it more than you will ever know. But if you have tunnel vision? Take a step back for a minute. Look at what you have. Look at what that means. I haven't always done that. I've taken you for granted so many times. I vowed a long time ago never to do that again, okay? And I'm not going to let you make the same mistakes I have."

I nodded my head as I rubbed my temples. I watched Jess as she looked at me with her unwavering, steel blue eyes.

"I love you," I said. "You always tell it to me straight. You always keep me in line."

"No, I don't," Jess said candidly. "But right now? I'm being as real as I've ever been with you. Do you understand?"

"I love you," I repeated.

"I love you, too," I said.

Her stare made me uncomfortable, but I was a little embarrassed. I don't know what I had expected Jess would tell me. She told me everything I wanted to hear. Or maybe it was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. But if the latter were the case? I wasn't sure I could handle what came beyond that. So I changed the subject.

"How do you feel about LA?" I asked. "I mean with Kelly being in Vegas."

"I feel all right about it," Jess said. "But I think Infinity has a little bit of a case of shiny-object syndrome."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We are so focused on Vegas," Jess said. "And that is great. It's smart, too. But I've been so involved in Houston, well, I think we are neglecting LA a little bit, and the natives are getting restless. They're used to having someone glad-hand them, and Kelly just isn't up to that right now."

"So you feel like you need to make a change?" I offered.

"Oh, there's no way not to make a change," Jess said. "The LA clients are way too demanding, and I ran the numbers last night. They're way too profitable still. Vegas might be glamorous and fun right now, but we have to stick to the reality of what the numbers tell us."

"And what are the numbers telling us?" I asked.

"I'm going to move Alix to LA," Jess said. "She's going to run things there."

"Wow," I said but didn't offer more.

"Alix is the best girl I have," Jess said. "She wants more responsibility. She's earned more responsibility. There are prospects in Houston who could move up. I'm in Houston. You know I'll always be in Houston. I can manage that. But I don't want to manage LA. Alix and handle it. She'll thrive."

"That's a big move," I said. "Wow."

"John, we have to keep up with the business," Jess said. "Alix is the only one who can do it right now, and you know it."

"You're right," I said. "She's incredible. She is completely up to it, too. I know she is. She wants the responsibility, like you said."

"And there is so much talent in Houston right now," she continued. "Do you see the same potential I do? There's Crystal. And Katie. Even Bianka."

"No, I think you're right, darling," I said. "And you've hit the nail on the head. Infinity is in growth mode. You have three markets now. And if you don't have someone you really, really trust running each of those? You aren't going to find sustained success."

"I know," Jess said, looking at me seriously. "You taught me that. That's why we're here. You taught me well."

"I did, didn't I?" I said, smiling.

Jess and I had come a long way. She was right. Alix had to go run LA.

* * *

When we got home, I felt a disconnect among the four of us. Kat and Rita remained unusually busy with work. It made sense. It was fall sweeps, and there were more promo shoots and specials to be done. But there was also a trepidation among us. We were disappointed when Kat hadn't gotten pregnant last month. And we were trying to kill time as best we could until her next ovulation cycle came around.

So Jess and I focused on the business at hand. Well, Jess focused on business. She and I went back to the Hooker House almost as soon as we returned to Houston so she could talk to Alix. It was Wednesday morning, and I had nothing better to do before we met Kat and Rita for lunch, so I went with her. Part of me was hoping I might be able to catch up with Katie.

As soon as we walked in, however, I knew that wasn't going to happen. Katie's bedroom door was closed, but it was obvious she was in the middle of getting fucked. I could hear her screams shaking the walls. What surprised me was that Bianka was in the kitchen wiping her nose when we arrived. She was wearing a pair of tight, high-waisted black shorts and a red crop top that left her beautifully tan, flat midriff on display. A silver piercing dangled from her belly button.

"That's new," I said as Jess approached to give her a hug.

"I'm embracing me," Bianka said with a coked out smile.

"It looks great," Jess said. "But, hey, let me go talk to Alix really quick, and I'll be right back, okay?"

"Sure," Bianka said, and I could tell she had ingested more than a couple lines.

"What are you waiting around for?" I asked.

"Crystal," Bianka said, rolling her eyes. "Of course. Her baseball player wanted her. Again."

"And you just came along for the ride?" I said.

"Yeah, basically," Bianka said. "I love it here. I just wish I could get more than like four appointments a week."

"Four is solid," I said.

"I guess?" Bianka said. We had moved to the living room, and I helped her sit down on the couch. "I'm ready to party. I want dick all the time. I want more money. I miss the football parties. I wish we could have them twice a week."

I laughed and said, "Well, I'm glad you're here. This is a nice surprise."

I put my hand on her thigh. If anything could take my mind off Juliet, it was a girl like Bianka. I had to admit, too, that hearing Katie's relentless cries of pleasure from the back of the house didn't hurt. I was horny. I wanted to fuck one of my Infinity whores. I couldn't help it. That's how I thought of them, as mine.

Then Bianka surprised me. She might have been the most naturally pretty girl in the Infinity lineup, but she was always hesitant. She didn't initiate. But as I caressed her thigh, she ducked her head into the crick of my neck and began to kiss it. She moved up to my cheek, then kissed my lips. Our tongues met, and she was insistent.

"I got wet as soon as I saw you walk through the door," Bianka whispered. "I'll do anything if you put that big dick in me."

Instead of waiting for me to answer, she kissed me. Her lips were soft and smooth against mine, and her tongue demanded my attention. I put my hands underneath her butt and scooped her up, lifting her onto my lap. If she wanted to initiate? I was going to give her a chance to take control. Bianka didn't disappoint.

She immediately pulled off her crop top and revealed a red, sheer bra that was dotted with small hearts across the fabric. I slid my hands behind her back to unhook it, while Bianka fumbled with the button on her shorts. We kissed sloppily as she undressed until she stood up, hooking her fingers inside the belt loops of her shorts and pulling them down. The smooth action revealed panties matching her bra. I could see her skin was evenly and lightly tanned across her body now.

"Been laying out by the pool?" I asked.

"Yeah, with Alix," she said, and she whisked off her panties in a single, smooth motion.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," I said, drinking in her flawless body with my eyes and feeling her smooth, supple skin with my hands.

"Thank you," she said sweetly and kissed me again.

Making out was simply a way to kill time while Bianka undid the button and zipper on my shorts. Her determined hands pulled out my cock, and she gasped when she felt its warmth in her hands.

"I love how thick you are," she said. "I'm always sore the next day from you."

"Sorry," I said with a smile.

"Don't be," she said between kisses. "I love it. The day after you fuck me? I always just sit around and play with myself thinking about it."

"Now you're just flattering me," I said.

"I'm serious," she said, now getting up on one knee and lining my cock up with her wet slit. "Last time we hooked up? You came so deep inside me that not all of it leaked out until I was fingering myself the next day. It was so hot, I got myself off like six times rubbing your cum on my clit."

"That's really fucking hot," I said as I gripped her hips and helped Bianka settle onto my cock.

"Oh, fuck me," Bianka moaned as I bottomed out inside her. "That is so fucking good. You stretch me out perfectly!"

"Jesus, you are really wet today," I said.

Bianka moved her hips with discipline, and her pussy felt like velvet as it caressed and gripped me. I liked this new, confident version of her. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and let most of her perfect tits mash into my face. She threw her head back, her silky hair gliding along my skin before flaring out behind her. She pulled me off her breast and kissed me.

"I just want your cum," she said fiercely. "Just use me. Give me that hot fucking load of cum. That's all I need."

"You've become such a dirty girl," I said. "I love it."

"I'm a whore," she said. "I'm a whore."

Her body shook, and a small, preliminary orgasm rattled her. I could feel her slick juices pool around the base of my cock. Her fucking became more persistent. I knew this wasn't going to take long.

"Where do you want my load, baby?" I asked.

"Don't tease me!" Bianka said. "Inside me. In my tight little pussy! How can you even ask? I need it!"

I covered Bianka's phenomenal ass with my hands. She was so firm, yet her skin was incredibly smooth. I let a finger sneak inside her ass crack and probed her crinkled anus, feeling how smooth it was.

"I love when you're freshly waxed," I said. "You have such a tight pussy. Jesus, it feels so fucking good."

"I bet it's not so tight after you stretch me out, baby," she moaned. "I bet I couldn't even feel my husband inside me after you fuck me."

She knew how much I liked to humiliate her husband.

"As if you'd fuck that tiny little prick after I'm done with you," I said.

"You're right," she said. "I should only make him eat me out after you've cum in me."

I gave a long groan of happiness when she said that, and I let my finger push partway into her ass.

"You have become such a perfect slut," I said.

"You've made me this way," she said. "You've unlocked the monster that was inside me. Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

Bianka cried out, and I hoped for a fleeting moment that Katie could hear it. As Bianka came, her pussy became like a vise. I couldn't hold out a second longer. I pulled on her ass aggressively to bury myself as deeply inside her as I could, and I bucked my hips up, feeling the roughness of her cervix.

"I'm going to cum, my hot little slut," I whispered hoarsely as I licked her ear.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh! Oh! There it is! Oh, god, I love that feeling."

She leaned forward, kissing me passionately and aggressively. She kept moaning.

"You shot that so deep," she said. "That's definitely not going to find its way out until tomorrow. Fuck. Holy shit."

I kissed her neck and said, "You're so much fun, Bianka."

"You, too, babe," she said. "I think you're the only guy I'm really interested in fucking for free."

I laughed, and she left for the restroom to clean up and put her clothes back on. An operatic aria of orgasmic screams continued to pour from Katie's room. I wondered what maestro was putting on the show for her. But I didn't get a chance to find out because Jess came back inside.

"Okay," she said. "Let's go. We're going to be late for lunch."

"How did it go?" I asked when we got back in the car.

"Perfectly," Jess said. "Alix is going to move to LA."

"That's awesome," I said. "Is she excited?"

"This is exactly what she wanted," Jess said. "She wants to move up the chain. She can't wait to go. I bet it won't be more than a week or two."

"She'll be great at it," I said. "But, wow, that's so soon."

"How was Bianka?" Jess inquired, and I could sense the playfulness in her voice. "As if I even need to ask."

"You know what?" I said. "I think it's time we got Bianka an Infinity tattoo."

"That good, huh?" Jess said and put her hand in mine.

"Definitely," I said.