Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had any. It was crystal clear. And exciting. Especially when I noticed the various potential actions. This wasn't an ordinary naughty list. This was a pure sex game. Oral sex. Anal sex. Doggy style. Rim job. Make out. Spanking. Pick-a-Position. Wild Card. And more. This would be a bottomless pit of debauchery.

Jess assigned the teams. She instructed me to sit down on one couch, and, with one exception, my teammates weren't a surprise. It was Kat, Jess, and Rita. The surprise was Nicolitta. She had a sultry smile as she walked over to sit next to me. She wore an exceptionally short black cocktail dress, which was simple and classic except for the large, oval cutout at her cleavage. It was obvious she didn't care for wearing bras, and her enticing, five-inch heels clacked on the tile floor.

On the other side of the table from us sat Brent, Katie, Nicole, Caitlyn, and Melissa. I would have been jealous of him if I hadn't already played to my heart's content with each of those girls and wasn't surrounded by perfection itself on my own couch.

"I think it's only appropriate that the person who created this game gets the first turn," Kat said. "Jess, you're up."

Jess spun the wheel, and it came to rest on Wild Card.

"Well, I get to pick what and who," Jess said, licking her lips. She paused for a moment, took a sip of wine, and said, "I think we should start with something brand new."

She stood up and squeezed between Nicolitta and me.

"Let's welcome the absolute newest addition to the Infinity service here in Las Vegas," Jess said. "And especially say hi to her glorious tits. Nicolitta, set those girls free so I can suck on them!"

Blushing, Nicolitta pulled down the top of her dress. Her tits were extraordinary. They were plump and firm, the product of a skilled surgeon's work, but her nipples were inviting, thick and long. Jess let us all drink in the sight of them briefly before burying her face between them. She licked and sucked on Nicolitta's nipples before kissing her full lips. The girls hooted and hollered, egging on Jess. Nicolitta smiled at the attention.

"Holy shit, those are amazing tits!" Rita exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Nicolitta, the newcomer, and she obviously relished the attention. She was no wallflower. When Jess stopped playing with her tits, she didn't both to cover them up, either.

"Surprise," Jess said, sitting down next to me. "She hasn't had her tryout with you, but I'm not terribly concerned about that."

"Always up for a challenge," I whispered back.

"Okay, up next is Nicole!" Kat announced, flipping the board over to the other side.

Nicole, sporting her usual low-cut cocktail dress in the evening, made a show of bending over in front of Brent. Katie reached up, pushed up the delicate fabric, and gave Nicole a playful smack on the ass.

"Mmmm," Nicole said. "Don't spank me unless you mean it."

She spun the dial with force. We craned our necks, looking at where it might land, during the long seconds it whirled around the board. The arrow finally came to rest on Rimjob.

"Fuck," Nicole said. "There is no fucking around in this game."

She surveyed the room. Katie made the rounds, refilling wine glasses. I thought Nicole's eyes had settled on me, but I was wrong.

"Kat," she said. "Let me see that sweet ass of yours."

Kat smiled and obliged. She stood up at the head of the coffee table, pulled up her dress, and bent over. Nicole got on her knees behind her.

"You have a pretty little butt hole," she said. "Do you bleach it?"

"Just wax it," Kat said.

I watched Brent leer at my traffic girl. I couldn't blame him. Her ass was spectacular. Watching Nicole, Kat's longtime rival, kneel behind her to lick her asshole was enough to get my cock standing at its stiffest attention. It started to throb uncomfortably once Nicolitta leaned over, put her perfectly manicured hand on my inner thigh, and whispered in her husky voice, "I'm a total ass freak, too."

Nicole left it all on the field for two minutes. She buried her face and tongue as deeply into Kat's bubble butt as she could, smothering herself in the sweet cheeks. Kat showed her appreciation with constant moans and dirty talking urging her rival on. It was an incredibly cathartic sight for me and, by the look she shot at me, for Jess, too.

"Time!" Rita called out.

Nicole sank back on her knees, a bewildered-yet-cheerful look on her face, and licked her lips.

"Fuck," she said. "You've got a really hot butt."

Kat laughed and said, "Thanks, but I think your tongue was the star here. Fuck. Let's do that again sometime."

Instead of pulling her dress back down, Kat simply took it off, comfortable in her own beautiful skin. Her nipple piercings drew a lot of second looks. But everyone's attention was drawn back to the game, when Rita announced it was her turn. She spun the wheel, and it landed on Tits.

"Well, well," she said, standing up and removing her dress. "Mine? Or someone else's?"

There were whoops and hollers. I'd never known Rita's tits not to elicit the most lustful response. She crooked a finger at me as she stood next to the coffee table, between both teams.

"I think the birthday boy deserves a treat," she said, pushing me down into the armchair at the head of the coffee table. She pulled my face close to her pussy, which was absurdly smooth -- there wasn't even a hint of stubble -- and fragrant. She pulled my pants and boxers off in one motion and tossed them in a pile. I could see Brent and, in particular, Katie staring at Rita's exposed ass and cunt. The weather girl took my cock in her mouth all the way, holding it with her nose against my lower naval, until she gagged. She let the streamer of spit fall onto her tits. Then she pulled off and grinned at me.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" she asked. "You wanted to titty fuck me so badly."

I could only nod in response. I was mesmerized by the scene. All eyes were on us. Nicole licked her lips, gazing unabashedly at my cock. Nicolitta did the same, until Jess leaned over and whispered something that made her smile. Rita squeezed her breasts around my turgid cock and started to bounce up and down. She spit on her skin again, making the road more slick. And then Jess spoiled the fun.

"Time!" she cried. "Sorry, everyone. But, no, not sorry." And we laughed.

Katie kneeled in front of the coffee table next and spun the dial. Her eyes lit up with happiness when it landed on Doggy Style.

"Well," she said, "it's a good thing my pussy has been soaked since Brent walked in the room. Babe? Do you want to hit this again? For old time's sake?"

Brent laughed and stood up. "Wherever you want to do it, babe," he said, the girls swooning at his Aussie accent.

"Right here," Katie said, her dress already tossed aside in a growing pile of clothes to the side of the game. She put a leg up on the coffee table and bent forward, putting her hands on her knee to steady herself. "Or is that too high?"

"That's perfect, babe," Brent said.

He took the moment to strip, and he relished it. He was absolutely ripped -- not surprising given his job -- and had a ravishing smile that drew all the girls in. He flexed subtly and let his washboard abs linger for a moment before stripping out of his jeans. He wore nothing underneath, and seeing his cock caused Kat and Caitlyn to audibly gasp.

"Holy fuck that is some dick," Kat whispered.

Katie's eyes got wide. "Is it bigger than I remember?" she said with a chuckle.

Brent towered over Katie as she bent over the coffee table. He reached a hand to her pussy and tested her.

"Damn, you are turned on," he said and then thrust forward.

"Mother of fuck!" Katie cried out. "Fuck you're big."

For a few moments, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body jiggled back and forth. Her tits shook seductively, and her nipples got rock hard. Brent wasn't graceful. He took her, grabbing her hips and rocketing into her time and again. Katie regained her composure, and it surprised me when her eyes focused squarely on mine. The remaining ninety seconds that Brent pummeled her tight cunt, she stared directly at me. Her mouth bounced back and forth between an ecstatic, pleasured O and a longing smile. He was fucking her, but she wanted me. Her face betrayed it.

"Time!" Kat called out.

Brent pulled out immediately, his cock bouncing up and down like a diving board. Not a single one of the girls didn't look at Katie with envy as she stood up and brushed her hair behind her ears.

"Okay, I need a fucking line after that tease," she said.

"Um, yeah, me, too," Jess said.

"Me three," Caitlyn said.

"I'll go get it," Rita volunteered.

As she walked over to the bar to collect the cocaine tray, Kat spun the wheel. It landed on Anal, and she just clapped her hands happily. She looked at me and crooked her finger, beckoning me. Kat mirrored the position that Katie had taken up only a couple minutes before. She put one leg up on the coffee table and shook her ass slightly at me. I stood behind her, and she spanked herself firmly a couple times, much to the delight of our onlookers. Rita returned with the coke and set it down in front of Brent's team. Katie dropped to her knees and started cutting lines. Nicole stared at me, licking her lips as I positioned myself behind Kat.

"This is going to feel," Kat started to say, but I cut her off by putting my cock up her ass immediately. "Oh fuck! So good!" she cried.

"Damn," I heard Nicole say. Katie snorted two lines, then pushed the tray in front of Caitlyn, who stared at us while she hoovered up the blow. Brent took a turn, then the tray came around to Rita, who happily indulged.

"I'm almost sad to say this," Jess announced, "but, time!"

"Fuck, that's no fair!" Kat cried.

I pulled out, and Kat flung her head around to look at me with a grin. Her ass had just been getting warmed up, and she flexed her perfect little hole at me. I smiled and nodded approvingly at her new trick. I sat down reluctantly, with Kat next to me. She began to kiss me and whisper in my ear how badly she wanted my cum in her ass, and suddenly I felt warmth in my crotch. Nicole had crawled across the floor and was sucking my cock. She flashed her fiery, brown eyes at me as she cleaned me fresh from Kat's ass.

"Hey! That's against the rules!" Katie protested, pointing at Nicole.

"It's Caitlyn's turn," Nicole shot back. "I'm just making sure John's ready for his next trick."

Everyone laughed as Nicole went back to slobbering on my knob.

"Well, then I'm going to do a line off Brent's dick!" Katie said.

"I just want my spin!" Caitlyn said with mock exasperation.

"Spin it, girl," Rita said.

Caitlyn spun the wheel. Oral Sex.

"Oh, goodie," she said, tapping her fingers together. "I'll be right back."

The tall, leggy blonde unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor.

"Christ, mate," Brent said when he saw the slender, lithe blonde's body. She had shapely, pert natural breasts. Unlike in the past, she maintained a tiny inverted triangle of pubic hair above her pussy.

As Katie got Brent to stand up as she transferred a line onto his impressive, erect cock, Caitlyn took a couple long strides and simply stepped over Nicole, who was still between my legs on the floor. She walked onto the couch and unceremoniously sat on my face, putting her pussy straight on my mouth.

"Holy shit!" Jess said. "Look at her go!"

"Sorry," Caitlyn said, glancing at Kat.

"No worries," Kat said. "Get it!"

I focused on eating Caitlyn's sweet cunt, which was slick with thick nectar. She moved her hips aggressively, covering my face with her scent but focusing her clit on the wide part of my tongue. At the same time, Nicole had moved from my cock to my balls. I loved how healthy competition with Kat brought out an excessively dirty side in her. I heard a hand crack against Caitlyn's ass, and realized Nicolitta had stood up from her perch next to me and spanked her. Things were taking a turn for the truly debauched.

"Time!" Rita called.

"Fuck, but I'm so close," Caitlyn cried plaintively.

She didn't stop grinding her pussy on my tongue, and within thirty seconds she was screaming in climax. She finally stepped down, but Nicole kept sucking my cock. Nicolitta grabbed my face and began to lick Caitlyn's juices off me, letting her tongue twirl with mine. Within moments, it was clear that the game structure had broken down. Katie had snorted the coke off Brent's cock and now sucked him, while Melissa made out with him. Jess and Rita had become entangled on the couch next to me, and Kat slid to the floor next to Nicole.

"Do you want to share his cum?" Kat asked her.

Nicole took my cock out of her mouth, wiped the corners with the back of her hand and breathlessly said, "Yes."

Later, when I had a chance to reflect on the limitless debauchery of that night, this was the memory I kept coming back to. It lived large in my mind. Kat and Nicole, who had been so bitterly at each other's throats in the past, smiled at each other, kissed, and worshiped my cock. This was the moment when I saw Kat and Nicole shift from competition to cooperation. It was clear as they smiled and shared their oral skills with me, seamlessly taking turns deep-throating me while the other sucked on my balls. Their enthusiasm and prowess meant the entire interlude lasted only a few minutes, but the vision of my cock erupting across their overlapping, outstretched tongues instantly engrained itself in my memory. It was a huge, multi-shot load that led to a sexy, cum-filled makeout session between Kat and Nicole that ended with them swallowing and giggling.

In just those few minutes, where I felt so far away from everyone else around me, the game had turned into an orgy. Kat led Nicole by the hand to our bedroom, and Jess and Rita followed them. Melissa had covered Brent's face with her pussy, giving me an off-and-on view of her tan, firm ass. It wasn't unobstructed because Katie and Caitlyn were taking turns riding Brent reverse cowgirl, both of them locking their eyes on mine as their faces contorted with pleasure as his huge cock pistoned in and out of them.

That left me with Nicolitta, who had seemed slightly shy as events unfolded around us. But she soon gained her footing, letting her perfectly manicured nails lightly scrape over my thighs and balls. She kissed me, and I enjoyed the natural fullness of her lips.

"Jess told me you might like this," she said, standing up.

I marveled at how upturned her fake tits were, the nipples extraordinarily prominent. She bent over lewdly in front of me, scooping up a heaping spoonful of cocaine from the tray. With a hand held underneath it, she carefully sat down next to me again and dropped a generous mound above each of her nipples.

"Do you like snorting coke off big tits, John?" Nicolitta asked, overlaying a saccharine tone on her smokey voice.

"I can't get enough of it," I said eagerly.

She brushed her thick hair behind her shoulders carefully as I bent forward and greedily inhaled the blow.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I said, then licked up the last granules. "Your nipples are fucking spectacular," I added and took turns sucking them into my mouth.

"Do you think I'm going to make a good Infinity girl?" she asked innocently.

"I think your pussy is going to have to answer that question for us," I said, my attitude becoming aggressively lustful as the coke took hold.

"Jess also said your cock is amazing on coke," she said.

"Jess isn't wrong," I said confidently.

Nicollita bent over in front of me, helping herself to a couple quick snorts from the cocaine pile on the tray. I took the moment to give her pussy and asshole a couple long licks. My cock, still slick, hardened again. Nicollita glanced over her shoulder at me, then let herself fall to the couch. She had skillfully thrown herself into doggy style.

"Well, let's find out if I'm a big enough slut to be a whore," she said.

I dove into Nicolitta's pussy, and it felt like a velvet glove. Immediately I realized this girl was a true cock sleeve. She moved to meet every thrust and moaned like a pornstar who truly loved her job. Her cunt got wetter with each passing moment. I grinned to myself and looked over to the other side of the coffee table.

Brent now had Caitlyn in doggy style and was pounding the shit out of her, his muscular body making her skinny frame shake. Melissa lay underneath her and ate her cunt, while Katie, once again showing off her immense submissive, pleaser streak, kneeled behind Brent and ate his ass. He looked over at me and gave an approving thumbs up. I nodded my head up and down at him with a brotherly grin.

Nicolitta began to alternate between fingering her clit and running her nails over my balls, a skill she clearly had taken time to perfect. Her moans turned to dirty talk.

"I want to be such a good whore, John," she panted. "I'll do anything you want to earn your approval."

I swatted her olive-skinned ass, which only delighted her more. Then she escalated the dirty talk even more, and I wondered how much Jess might have told her about my turn-ons.

"You dick is so big," she said. "It's so fucking good. I hope you cum inside me so I can take your creampie home to my husband."

That was an unexpected turn of events. But I didn't break stride. I simply said, "You're married?"

"I'm married," she said. "I'm going to be a dirty married whore."

"Fuck, that's hot," I said. "I love fucking married sluts."

"I know," Nicolitta said, turning around to toss me a white-toothed grin. "Jess told me."

"I'm going to fill up your cheating cunt," I said.

"Please, John, please," she begged. "Nothing makes me feel sluttier than going home full of cum."

"Do you do that a lot," I said, feeling the familiar tingle build in my balls.

"Not too often," she said, "but, oh, fuck that feels good. But I guess I'm going to be doing it a lot more."

"You are," I said. "Fuck, you are. And I'm going to fucking cum!"

I thrust forward one more time and shot a modest load into Nicollita. We collapsed on the couch, sweaty and breathing heavily. She smiled at me confidently.

"I got the job, didn't I?" she said.

I could only laugh and said, "Ha, of course you did, you little vixen."

The foursome on the other couch was still going at it. Nicollitta excused herself to the restroom to clean up. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a cold glass of white wine. One thought kept running through my head: without question, this was the best birthday ever.

12