Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 74

Story Info
A close call but a positive business outlook.
3.2k words
4.8
3.9k
4

Part 186 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Pushing the plot along with a couple more pieces that need to be in place before the frantic dash to the finish of Book Four. I really hope you enjoy it -- there are some true bombshells coming up. If you love these characters, you won't want to miss it.

* * *

In a lifetime filled with emotions, I never dreamed one could hit so powerfully as the two words Kat dropped. She was pregnant. In a few short months, I'd become a father. If we could get past the mental and physical hurdles we felt stood in the way. There was always the specter of uncertainty and fear that came with this news, but we kept it at bay, and we celebrated. It was easier with Jess and Rita. They were over the moon with happiness and excitement. The four of us truly believed the baby would be the responsibility of all of us, that we were a single family.

Kat had almost immediately broken into tears -- of relief, joy, and fear. Jess and Rita joined her out of sympathy. My eyes may not have stayed entirely dry, either. It had been a long, fraught road to reach this point. We had a long, treacherous path ahead. Or so I presumed.

But, in the moment, the joy was too much for worry to overcome. Coming home early from LA had been, I concluded, the best decision of my life. After staying up too late to cuddle, talk endlessly about baby things, and for three of us to enjoy Champagne, we started to chart a new course. We had to countdown to Baby Cameron.

That entailed an enormous number of topics. There were obvious decisions to make about the nursery, baby gear, picking a name, and myriad more. They rained down on us in a torrent. Then there were the business considerations -- for Jess and for me. I almost immediately broached the subject of whether Kat wanted to continue working, which we pushed to the side for the time being.

I also grappled with how to tell Juliet. I felt like she should know. Rita convinced me to simply tell her. So I did. Her response surprised me, though I don't know why. She was over the moon with happiness for us. And then Jess did something that surprised me even more. She added Juliet to a group text chain with the four of us, and Juliet seamlessly slipped into the chatter we kept up all day, every day when we weren't together.

Such a momentous occasion seemed to put our lives into overdrive, but Kat was a steady voice of reason. She reminded us that we had plenty of time. Her pregnancy would be a marathon, not a sprint. We could make reasoned decisions. We could handle everything that would come up, and we could rely on one another. So we started by addressing the first thing any rational person would do. Kat made an appointment with her OB/GYN to confirm the home test.

It was the following Monday afternoon, and Kat had taken another test every day, somehow fearful that she might be registering false positives. She wasn't. And then the doctor made it official: she was certainly five weeks pregnant, and we could expect a baby in eight months. The target due date was July 29. I'll never forget how Kat squeezed my hand when we heard that the first time. Then she wiped tears from the corner of her eyes.

The doctor's confirmation gave us the blessing to start moving forward on all fronts. We knew the twelve-week mark was an important milestone, and we had plenty to keep us distracted until then. Jess started to shuffle the management pieces for Infinity. She was intent on Alix moving to LA, but Kat being pregnant made an LA apartment for us seem impossible.

Petey's movie projects were going to need a lot of attention, so I started discussions with Jason about forming our own company. I needed him full-time. If we could both be available to jump on the inevitable fires that would pop up as we put the deals together, it would be a lot easier to handle.

There was one other, centrally significant thing pinging around my brain. I wanted to marry Kat before the baby came. Getting married to Kat, in my mind, meant all of us getting married. I didn't believe we could do it any other way. But when? Is that what the girls would want? How would we have time to plan a wedding and do everything else?

So that's where we were, five days into this new odyssey. It felt like a new fastball being thrown at our heads every minute. But it was fun stuff. It was good stuff. It was stuff we wanted. I couldn't complain.

And then Rita and Kat came home from work that Tuesday with another potential complication.

"What?" I said after Rita had initially let loose with a torrent of information.

"Slow down, sweetie," Kat said. "Take a deep breath."

"I think we might be busted," Rita said. "Like, big time busted. Like publicly outed."

My skin went cold. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I got a text message from Jen the traffic girl today," Rita said. "It was very cryptic. It just said, 'We need to talk about this agency'."

"She's such a bitch," Kat said acerbically.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk to her," Rita said. "We're meeting for drinks in a little bit."

"Do you want us to come with you?" I asked.

Rita shook her head. "No," she said. "I know her the best. I'll handle it."

"She wouldn't dox us," Kat said. "She's been through that before."

"Maybe," Rita said. "I would hope not."

While Rita spent a few minutes changing, Kat and I melted onto the couch. She was getting tired after work, and we had taken to spending a little time each day dozing and cuddling.

"This is my favorite time of day," she whispered.

"I can't believe we did it," I said.

"I knew we would," she said.

"Are you worried?" I asked.

"I'll worry if the time comes," she said. "There are more important things to think about than Jen acting all crazy. Everyone knows she's got a bit of a screw loose."

Rita walked back into the room with the click-clack of heels. She killed it in white shorts and a flowing blue blouse.

"Okay," she said. "I'm off to do this. I'll be back right away."

"Don't keep us in suspense!" I said.

Rita rolled her eyes and said, "When have I ever done that?"

* * *

It seemed as if Rita had never left. I opened my eyes, and she was right there again with a sweet smile on her face. Kat and I had fallen asleep on each other's shoulders and started awake when we heard Rita's voice.

"This is the picture of cuteness," she said happily.

"Rita!" Kat exclaimed. She wiped the side of her mouth. "How did it go?"

"You are not going to believe this," Rita said, putting emphasis on each word and sitting down next to us.

"What is it?" I said sleepily.

"Jess will be here any second," Rita said. "We have to wait for her to get here."

"Oh my god, I'm dying!" Kat said.

Jess didn't keep us waiting long. Maybe two minutes later, she rushed through the door. Rita sprang off the couch to meet her. They grabbed each other by the wrists and did a squealing dance.

"Oh my god!" Jess exclaimed. "Did you tell them?"

"No," Rita said. "I said we had to wait for you!"

"Tell them!" Jess said. "Tell them!"

"Okay, okay!" Rita said and sat down again.

Kat and I were fully awake now. Adrenaline coursed through me. My sleepy brain had not caught up with the flurry of activity that had blown into the room.

"So, apparently, Jen is having a hard time making ends meet being back at work," Rita began. "She really had taken time off after her fiasco with her ex because she found a sugar daddy who just took care of her. And she's missing that lifestyle."

"And?" Kat said, sitting on the edge of her seat, elbows on her knees, and hands cupping her face.

"She went back to that sugar daddy to try to rekindle things -- I guess he had cut it off with her," Rita continued. "And he said she should ask the girl who beats her in the ratings how to get the lifestyle she wants."

"Oh my god," Kat said.

"No! Keep going!" Jess said, sitting now, an eager look on her face.

"Jen's former sugar daddy is definitely an Infinity client!" Rita exclaimed. "He told her she should call Jess and see if she can become an escort to make the money to support the lifestyle she wants!"

"Oh my god!" Kat said again, her voice rising. "You're joking!"

"I am dead fucking serious," Rita said.

"I'm positive I know who it is," Jess said. "Do you remember that lawyer who always loved you? And would keep asking for you, even after you stopped taking sessions?"

"How could I forget?" Kat said. "He was sweet. And so generous. If he had a bigger dick, I might have been tempted to go back." She laughed brightly.

"It's totally him," Jess said. "When he couldn't have you? He took number two in the ratings."

We all laughed. The tension filling the room released like a sputtering balloon. Kat gripped my knee. She was relieved.

"So how did Jen react to that?" I asked.

"She asked me for Jess's number," Rita said. "She wants to be an Infinity girl."

"Whoa," Kat and I said simultaneously.

"And I already talked to her on the way home," Jess said. She had been at the Hooker House meeting with Alix.

"And?" Rita led her.

"I told her to come to the Hooker House tomorrow for a discussion," Jess said. "She has a banging body, but I wanted to talk to all of you first about whether she has the mentality to work for Infinity. You know how demanding the clients are."

"She's a brat," Kat said. "But there's no way she wouldn't be popular."

"She would be popular for sure," Rita agreed. "Plus, if she needs money, and she approached me about this, she wants to do it. I think Jen is the type to do what she needs to do for a payday."

"And if you had her do sessions with some clients who would put her in her place for being bratty, it would probably put a stop to that really quickly," I chimed in.

"Well, it seems like we've come to a quick consensus on this," Jess said. "There's no way she won't be popular. And we could use some more talent here with Alix moving soon. I'm not too worried about her attitude. The clients won't stand for it."

"That seems to settle it!" I said. "I wouldn't have guessed Jen would be into this."

"And to think we were so nervous!" Kat said, giving a relieved laugh. "My emotions are just all a jumble right now."

"That's how they're supposed to be!" Jess said. "John, do you want to come to the interview tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "What's the worst that can happen?"

We all laughed.

* * *

The following afternoon, Jess and I arrived at a strangely quiet Hooker House. There weren't any appointments at the time, and Alix and Katie weren't around.

"Well, we've got fifteen minutes before Jen is supposed to show," Jess said. "Do you want to smoke a bowl or do some coke?"

"Let's smoke a bowl," I suggested.

A minute later, we sparked up some beautiful bud by the pool. Jess took a deep hit off the glass pipe and held it impressively. After passing it back and forth a couple times, we chatted.

"I hope you don't think it's weird that I'll still party while Kat is pregnant," Jess said.

"I don't," I said. "I really wouldn't expect anything less."

She laughed. "It is me," she said.

"Jen is going to work out fine, I bet," I said.

"Money is a powerful motivator," she agreed.

We jumped from topic to topic.

"I'm going to try to get Jason to commit to our movie projects full-time," I said. "That should be able to reduce some of the time I need to be in LA."

"That would be great," Jess said. "It would also be fun if Jason and Crystal came out there with us when we had to go."

"I still think it might make sense to get a place," I said. "A good way to stash some cash, at a minimum."

"Kelly has already got someone looking for us," she said.

Jess packed the bowl with a fresh supply. The weed provided a beautiful, mellow high.

"So I've been toying with an idea," I said. "With all that's been going on, I think it might be important."

"And what's that?" Jess asked, a plume of smoke twirling above her head.

"I can't imagine Kat having a baby and not being married," I said. "Call me old-fashioned. At the same time, I can't imagine all of us not being married."

"That's hardly old-fashioned," Jess said. "What are you thinking?"

"Why don't we just put something together?" I suggested. "It was always going to be small. A commitment ceremony. We don't need it to be a legal marriage. I don't care about that. But I want us to all be, you know, that family unit."

"So why don't we have a party at the house or pick a destination," Jess said. "Make it New Year's Eve or something. It can be just like a wedding. It's easy -- dresses, cake, flowers. How hard could it be to throw together? It's not like we're super high maintenance. It's the symbolism that's important."

"You think so?" I asked. "I just worried we wouldn't be able to put together something that was worthy of the occasion."

"When have we ever failed at that, John?" Jess said and laughed.

We tapped out the second bowl and went inside. Alix and Katie had just returned and were toting bags from a local, high-end lingerie shop.

"Oh, hey!" Katie said. "What a surprise! You're just in time!"

"Yeah," Alix said. "We need someone to tell us whose boobs look better in the bras we just bought."

"I'm meeting with Jen," Jess said, "but I imagine John might be able to form an opinion on that."

Katie licked her lips, and Alix spoke up.

"Do you think you could get up for that?" she said, teasing.

I followed the giggling duo back toward the bedrooms. Their tops hit the floor faster than I could close the door.

"God, your tits are so perfect," Alix gushed to Katie. "No surgeon could make them like that."

"But yours have the most perfect nipples, and you only get them that hard with implants," Katie said.

"The most important thing is that you both have stunning tits that are great for doing coke off of," I said and chuckled.

"We can test that out, too," Alix said.

"I kind of just want to suck his dick," Katie said, biting her lower lip and looking up at me.

"Jesus, girl, you are insatiable!" Alix said. "You already had Jamie this morning!"

"A girl's gotta eat, right?" she said and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Well, shit, I can't just let you do it alone!" Alix said and joined her.

The afternoon had taken a decidedly favorable turn. Katie eagerly unzipped my fly, and Alix helped her push down my jeans and boxers. Next thing I knew, I was under oral assault by two of my favorite big-titted blondes. Their mouths started happy, sloppy work on my rapidly hardening cock.

Katie sucked me greedily, but Alix wasn't one to be left out of the fun. Their tongues and mouths battled, occasionally veering into the two of them making out together. They jousted over my cock and took turns sucking and licking my balls. It was totally trite, but I had to admit my love for cocksucking sluts.

"God, I love how thick and hard you get," Alix said before spitting lewdly on my shaft.

Katie then gagged herself by taking me fully down her throat. She pulled off and let Alix do the same.

"I'm going to wake up with a sore throat tomorrow," Katie gasped as she caught up on air.

"Jesus, you're both magnificent," I said, throwing my head back.

Katie and Alix took turns deep-throating me. They made my eyes roll, the pleasure was so intense. They were spirited and playful in the competition, next tag-teaming my shaft and sucking my balls. Then, finally, they settled into a compelling position. Each of them took up residence to either side of my cock, leaning forward enough so their tits pressed together. They focused their attention solely on the head of my cock.

Their tongues whirled like dueling tornadoes around the mushroom tip, slobbering on it. The combined motion created an outstanding friction. They played with each other's nipples as they focused on my cock as if it were their last meal.

"Fuck, girls," I moaned, "I'm going to fucking cum!"

That pronouncement only spurred them on. They put their heads next to one another now and continued licking. They didn't stop until my sperm rocketed out of my cock and splattered them. Katie took the first shot underneath her eye, and it ran down her cheek. Alix pushed her face a bit more to the forefront and took the second shot on her lower lip, leaving it dangling from her chin. The third rope jetted across Katie's forehead and into her hair, the next squarely into Alix's mouth. At least a dozen spurts of cum covered these two sexy sluts in a chaotic fertility painting.

"Oh, god, some of it's in my eye," Katie said, laughing hysterically.

"It feels so sexy and warm!" Alix exclaimed. "I love a good facial."

The girls laughed and then started kissing. They didn't care what a cummy mess it made. They were ecstatic to have gotten me off.

"You taste so good, John," Katie said, rising from her knees. A few strands of cum had dribbled onto her tits.

"Let's go shower up," Alix said. "You are such a dirty bitch, and I need to clean you off."

She gave Katie a playful spank, and she yelped in response. I noticed that Alix had a new tattoo, a pair of puffy, puckered red lips on her right ass cheek. She looked good, and it struck me that this probably was the last time I'd play with her before she went to LA. We would miss her in Houston, but I had to believe our paths would cross frequently in the City of Angels. There was so much opportunity for us out there. It was going to be good for all of us.