Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 77

Story Info
Life turned upside down, business makes demands.
3k words
4.86
4.1k
3

Part 189 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note: Thanks for your patience through two important but sex-free chapters. Hopefully this fills in the debauchery you missed! There’s a fun new addition to the Infinity stable, and you’ll see that just because Kat and Rita are pregnant doesn’t mean John can’t still have some fun!

* * *

By Thanksgiving, it had sunk in just how profoundly our world had been upended. As it turned out, Kat and Rita were only one week apart in their due dates. Kat was due July 29. Rita was due August 5. We had less than eight months to get ready for two Cameron babies, and the pressures of work ramping up for both Jess and me added strain to the situation. Our to-do list seemed to have tripled. Kat and Rita were plagued by first-trimester fatigue but, thankfully, neither exhibited much morning sickness. It was hard enough that they had to wake up at 3 a.m. for work. The pregnancies otherwise were perfectly on-track.

The four of us had pledged to go to all prenatal appointments together. The doctor and her office staff seemed to find it amusing having all of us roll in together. They immediately dubbed us “the entourage.” But I didn’t want to miss a single moment, especially not after the second appointment. We could hear the heartbeat for the first time. It’s impossible to describe the effect that had on me. A growing fetus, inside two women I loved dearly. It was emotional and sobering.

There was an incredibly sudden and profound impact on our lives. Kat and Rita became homebodies, in part because they were so tired after work. Alix’s move to LA had necessitated that Jess spend more time at the Hooker House, where she was training Crystal and Katie to handle Alix’s former duties. Unsurprisingly, both proved quick learners and adept at the task.

The other big Infinity news was that Julie and Bianka had left their husbands and moved into the Hooker House, filling it to capacity once more. Alix had also gotten the LA business humming back to the levels when Kelly was running it. She had brought Serena out with her after a few weeks and was on the trail of two more recruits. But it was weird going to the Hooker House and not seeing Alix there. She had become such a fixture. That was just another signpost indicating the breakneck pace at which change came at us.

With my own business endeavors, I was deeply optimistic. Jason had taken me up on my offer to work with me full-time. It made keeping Petey happy that much easier. Overall, though, he was easy to work for. As long as Jason and I could keep the financing flowing in for the projects, he left us alone – at least for business purposes. The biggest hurdle I faced was that Jason didn’t have the same kind of nest egg I did. He worried about his day-to-day survival, so I had decided to spin that to my potential advantage. I let him take our up-front fees as salary, but I saved myself a bigger piece of the back end we negotiated on each movie. On the first three projects we funded for Petey, we had taken ten-percent of the total revenue. With Jason’s salary arrangement, we agreed that seven percent of that would be mine and three percent would be his.

Getting Jason on board as a partner turned out to be a godsend. He and Crystal were doing wonderfully together, and he also had more flexibility to travel. He liked that he got face time with our client, and I was glad to spend more time at home with the girls. Some travel was unavoidable, though, and in the first week of December, Jess and I boarded the jet to LA for a quick, one-night trip to tend to things. Jess was going to meet with Alix’s Infinity prospects and do a routine check-in. Petey wanted to sit down to discuss two more movie projects he wanted to move into the production pipeline.

It felt strange leaving our empty house behind, knowing Kat and Rita were at work. We watched their morning broadcast on my phone as the Uber took us to the airport. I liked seeing them on-screen, knowing my babies grew inside them, and no one else was the wiser. At least not yet. Our usual private jet awaited, and I greeted Christy, our longtime flight attendant, with a hug. Jess did, too, and kissed her on the cheeks. Five minutes later, we were wheels up to Los Angeles.

“I’m not going to lie, baby,” Jess said when we were airborne. “It’s kind of nice to get away.”

“Life suddenly became a pressure-cooker, didn’t it?” I said with a smile.

“In a good way,” Jess said. “At least I think so.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said, nodding my head.

“It’s nice that they gave us a hall pass to party,” she added, eyes shimmering.

Jess and I had minimized our consumption of alcohol and out of solidarity with our pregnant girlfriends. But Kat and Rita had given us the thumbs-up to enjoy LA to its fullest.

“I’m not opposed to a little indulgence,” I said with a chuckle.

“Good,” Jess said, still smiling. “Because I’m ready to get a little wild.”

She rolled a vial of cocaine across the table to me. My eyes went wide.

“That’s a lot for the two of us,” I said.

“It’s not just for us, John,” Jess said and licked her lips. “Alix and I played a little bit of a trick with you.”

“Oh, and what’s that?” I said, disarmed.

“There’s only one interview in LA,” she said.

“That’s too bad,” I said. “What happened to the other?”

“Silly boy,” Jess said, in a way that oozed all her charm. “The second one is going to be on the plane.”

“On the plane?” I said dumbly. “We’re the only ones here.”

“Not the only ones, sweetie,” Jess said, still toying with me.

“You don’t mean,” I said, my voice trailing off.

“Me!” Christy said, sitting down in the swivel chair next to me.

She had taken her blazer off, pulled her hair out of its ponytail, and unbuttoned two buttons on her white shirt. A lacy white bra barely contained her implant-perky breasts. Her smooth skin was like porcelain. Her brown hair came below her shoulders, and she had a thin-lipped grin on her face. Her nose was long but fit her oval face.

“Well, this is a surprise,” I said, stunned. “Are you joking?”

“I’m not joking,” Jess said.

“I’m not joking, John,” Christy added. “Now are you going to cut some lines, or do I have to provide all the service here?”

“I’ve got it,” I said. “You take it easy.”

“I can’t take it easy,” Christy said. “This is my interview.”

“I think you’re going to be impressed,” Jess said.

“How could I not be?” I said rhetorically as I dumped the contents of the vial onto the gleaming tabletop. I turned to Christy and asked, “How come the change of heart?”

“I’m tired of living for men,” she said. “I’m ready to live for myself.”

“Tell him, sweetie,” Jess said.

“My fiancé dumped me,” Christy said.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I interjected.

“Don’t be,” she said. “Tying your identity to another person like that is so exhausting. I don’t want to worry about that. I don’t need to be tethered to anyone else. I have done it my whole life. Co-dependence isn’t sexy, I realize. And it’s also not healthy.”

“You have a unique personality, Christy,” Jess said warmly. “We want you to flourish.”

“I feel like there’s something I’m missing out on,” I said, pausing from cutting the cocaine into lines.

“Go ahead, sweetie,” Jess said. “Fill him in.”

“My entire life, I’ve kind of drifted through life without a purpose other than doing whatever my boyfriend at the time wanted,” Christy began. “I blew my high school boyfriend’s guy friends because he asked me to. In college, it wasn’t even a boyfriend. I was a bat girl for the baseball team, and I was kind of their party girl. They thought it would be fun if I had a tramp stamp, so that’s why I have that butterfly tattoo on my lower back. They wanted a cum target. And I’ve got this tattoo of a key on my foot because the first older guy I ever fucked was really into feet and loved to cum on them, but he was super turned on that I was a sorority girl. So that’s my sorority symbol, and he would nut on it when I gave him footjobs.”

A light pink flush had crept up Christy’s neck as she spoke quickly. She paused briefly to ferociously inhale two lines of coke. Her eyes lit up with pure joy, and she threw her head back as she rubbed her nose happily.

“She’s so sexy, isn’t she, John?” Jess said.

“Oh, I know she is,” I said, and I put my hand on Christy’s thigh. I noticed she had ditched her usual stockings, and her tight navy blue skirt crept up her thighs.

“Tell him why your fiancé broke up with you,” Jess prodded her.

Christy suddenly had a wicked look on her face.

“He said I was just too demanding sexually,” she said.

“Can you believe that?” Jess said to me incredulously.

“Do you remember the one time we played, and I told you how I liked him to hold a knife to my throat?” Christy said, turning to me.

“I admit,” I said, “I have a hard time getting that image out of my head.”

“I’m a freak, John,” she said, the cocaine pushing the words out of her mouth faster now. “Jess and I have been talking ever since that flight. And after I got dumped, all the things she was telling me started to make sense.” She turned to Jess, adding, “You were completely right. I can’t believe I was so dismissive.” She turned back to me and continued. “I’m way too much for one man.”

As she spoke, Christy leaned closer to me. Jess’s electric smile shone across the table. It was as wide and white as I’d seen it in ages. There was mischief in her eyes, and I knew she already knew what was coming next. I could feel it.

“Do you want to know what my biggest fantasy is, John?” Christy said softly, her lips tickling my ear lobe.

“Of course I do,” I said.

“I’ve always wanted to have some hot guy slip GHB into my drink,” Christy said. “And when I was completely out of it, he and all his friends would gangbang me. However they wanted. Any hole. Just use me all night long as their fuck doll.”

My breathing got heavy, and I could feel the warmth radiating from Christy as her face got even closer to mine.

“That would be the party for them,” she continued. “But the fantasy for me would be the next day. I could lie in bed all day doing bumps of coke and using my magic wand to play with my pussy watching the video of what a slut I was and didn’t even remember. Because it would have to be videotaped. I want to know what a real slut I am. I bet I could cum a hundred times watching that.”

“Jesus,” I muttered.

“Do you want to know what my record is?” Christy asked, her voice pregnant with seduction.

“Record for what?” I asked, the words guttural.

“Oh, good point,” she said with a giggle. “My record for dicks in a day is six. For orgasms? It’s seventy-seven.”

“You’re joking,” I said, speaking with more strength.

“Nope,” she said. “I counted every last one. But do you want to know the only tragedy about my story?”

I merely nodded. Jess continued to look on, her face expressing sheer bliss. She had heard all this before.

“I fell in love too easily,” Christy explained. “I was with my ex for three years and was totally devoted to him. And almost completely faithful. Isn’t that a shame? I’m twenty-nine years old with this spectacular body, and it was wasted on him. He didn’t deserve it.”

“He definitely didn’t,” I said, finally letting my hand move higher up the smooth skin of Christy’s firm thigh. “And your body is truly spectacular.”

“So I’ve come to a conclusion,” Christy said. “I’m taking Jess up on her offer to let me work for her agency. I’m going to live out my fantasies every day. Because you know what? Your smart, beautiful girlfriend has convinced me – and I know she’s right – that I’m special. My sexual needs are limitless, and there’s no shame in me making that my priority because doing so makes myself a priority.”

Christy paused. It was intentional, for dramatic effect. “Because I’m a nymphomaniac,” she said. “And I’m going to be an incredible whore.”

Before I had a chance to react or respond, Christy’s mouth covered mine. Her pierced tongue forced itself on mine. My mind wandered back to our previous encounter, and I knew what to do. I broke free from Christy’s kiss and pushed her back into her chair. She gave a high-pitched yelp. I lunged forward and pulled her shirt open, the buttons flying to the side. I pushed up her lacy bra and buried my face in her tits. My mouth found her nipples, and I bit down hard on each of them in turn. She squealed with delight. Behind us, I heard the familiar sniff of Jess doing coke.

I attacked Christy with an aggressive kiss, her mouth greedy and receptive. Then I pulled off and put my hand around her neck forcefully, pushing her back in the seat. The grin she gave me was all the encouragement I needed.

“Do some more coke, you fucking whore,” I commanded.

She put her knees on the chair and bent forward. As she picked up the straw, I unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. Then I stood up and unzipped the back of her skirt while she snorted her first line. I looked at Jess, who nodded her head happily. I pulled Christy’s skirt down her thighs as far as it would go, putting her pussy, asshole, and tramp stamp on display. As soon as she had finished inhaling the second line of coke, my cock was buried to the hilt in her soaking, velvety cunt. She was one of those girls who had incredible grip, an improbable combination of wetness and tightness that felt as tight as but more welcoming than a perfect asshole.

“That’s it, John,” Christy encouraged me between sniffs to keep the coke as high in her nostrils as possible. “I’m just a wet cunt. Use it.”

That was the easiest job I would have all day. As I rutted in and out of Christy’s pussy, which became creamier by the stroke, Jess came over to me and ran a hand through my hair.

“I have so many plans for her,” she said. “Isn’t she just a delicious fucking slut?”

Christy cut off my opportunity to respond by launching into a brazenly vocal orgasm.

“Cum on that trashy fucking tramp stamp, baby,” Jess whispered to me.

She knew how to read my body language, even if I wasn’t inside her. She knew I was close. So I pulled out and stroked my cock until I shot my sperm on Christy’s tiger eyes butterfly on her lower back.

“Oh, fuck! Yes!” Christy cried. “I love feeling that hot cum!”

Jess pushed me aside lightly and bent down to lick up my cum from Christy’s skin. She didn’t miss a drop, smiling at me as she swallowed everything she had collected in her mouth. Then she patted Christy on the head.

“Good girl,” Jess told her. “I’m so excited you’re joining us.”

Christy merely bounced up and down on her knees on the chair a few times, then leaned down to take more cocaine. When her head shot up again, Jess was there, waiting to kiss her.

“This is going to be so much fun,” Christy said.

“Why don’t you grab a couple lines, babe,” Jess said to me. “Get hard again so you can fuck her in the ass.”

“I need it,” Christy added. “I haven’t fucked in weeks!”

I glanced at my watch. We still had an-hour-and-a-half left in the flight.

“You sure you don’t want to save something for the flight home?” I asked.

Jess laughed.

“We’re going to have a different flight attendant on the way home, darling,” she said.

“Yeah,” Christy said with a smile, bouncing up and down on her knees again. “I’m staying in LA. I start work tomorrow!”

“Wow,” I said. “I know Alix will be happy about that!”

I went ahead and indulged in two lines of coke. Christy gazed at me, her eyes a piercing green color. My cock had already started to stir again. She kicked her knees out from underneath her and bounced forward. In an incredible display of agility, she just impaled her mouth on my cock, licking and sucking it to taste herself on it.

“I taste so good,” she said with a wicked smile.

“Not every girl can make me hard again so fast,” I said.

“Not every girl is a fuckmeat cum dumpster like me,” she said with singsong sweetness.

Jess and I exchanged a glance, and she mouthed a “wow” at me. We couldn’t believe what a gem we had stumbled upon. Christy pushed past us and put her hands down on the table, bending over to offer me her ass.

“I don’t need lube,” she said matter-of-factly. “And I don’t care if you make it hurt. I just want to be used.”

I smiled at her and smacked her ass roughly a few times, eliciting happy groans from her. As I adjusted her hips and then lined up my cock with her hairless, light brown asshole, Jess gently touched my arm. I turned toward her. She kissed me.

“See, my love,” she whispered, “even with Kat and Rita pregnant, I’m going to make sure we have our fun.”