Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 78

Story Info
John and Jess entertain Juliet.
3k words
4.87
5.1k
4

Part 190 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: As we wound down to the finale of Book Four, it's time to start thinking about Book Five and what the future may hold. Obviously, a lot has changed over these dozens of chapters. Hopefully you like where things are headed.

* * *

My meeting with Petey was smoother than ever. We wrapped up in time to have dinner, where Jess and Alix joined us. We went to Spago, which always seemed to call us when we were in LA. It quickly became clear that Petey and Alix had gotten pretty cozy during her short time in the City of Angels. The more time I spent with Petey, the more I liked him. He had all the charm and charisma of his late father without the misogyny. It made it much easier to do business with him, among other things.

After dinner, Petey and Alix invited us to go to whatever the latest hot nightclub opening was, but Jess and I declined. It had been a long day, and we both were looking forward to some down time. We went back to Kelly's house and opened a bottle of Champagne. Even in absentia, Kelly was the consummate host, ensuring that her fridge and wine cooler remained stocked.

"Nice work with Christy," I said, clinking my glass against Jess's after we sat down on the luxurious sofa.

"She wanted to do it," Jess said. "She just needed the right guidance. And not to be pressured. She had to think it was her own decision."

"I can't imagine she won't set LA on fire," I said.

"Do you want to Facetime with Kat and Rita?" Jess suggested.

"Yes!" I agreed instantly.

She dialed Kat, but it was Rita who picked up on the first ring.

"Hey you two!" she called.

"You look gorgeous!" Jess said. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing!" Rita said. "I just came so hard." She laughed.

The video stream went blurry and shook, and Kat came into view, wiping her face and grinning at us.

"Hey!" she cried. "Just a couple horny pregnant sluts here!"

"Oh my god, that was so good," Rita said, taking the phone back. "I needed it so badly."

"I'm so upset we're missing this!" I said. "But I'm glad you're feeling good!"

"I miss you," Rita said. "Love you both so much."

She disappeared from the screen but Kat popped up.

"Oh, fuck, Rita," Kat moaned. "I love you guys, too. Go have some fun tonight."

"I think we'll just have a quiet one," I said. "We can't wait to come home."

"Okay, John," Kat said, her breath short, and it was obvious Rita was going down on her now. "But say hi to Juliet for us!"

"Huh?" I said, but Kat had ended the call already.

"Hi, girl!" Jess said, and I whipped my head around.

"Juliet!" I cried. "What are you doing here?"

I felt like I had said that a dozen times recently.

"Hi, babe," Juliet said and put her hands on either side of my head when I stood up and walked to her. She kissed me deeply. It took my breath away.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" she said.

"Hey, Juliet," Jess said, standing up and smiling. "It's so nice to see you!"

The two girls hugged, and then my eyes nearly popped out of my head when the hug turned into a smoldering, tongue-filled kiss.

"Come on, John," Juliet said. "Why don't you come make love to us?"

She extended her hand and led me up the stairs. Jess followed behind us. I hadn't even noticed how casually dressed Juliet was, in yoga pants and a loose-fitting top. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and it didn't matter. She was still enchanting. Her hand was warm and delicate in mine, yet conveyed strength.

At the top of the stairs, we broke toward one of the guest rooms. I did a double take when I saw six lines of cocaine already laid out on a mirror on the bedside table.

"Surprise," Jess whispered, standing right behind me when I turned around so she could give me a kiss.

"Up to your old tricks, I see, my love," I said and our lips melted together.

When we broke our embrace, Juliet was naked. She had her hands on her hips and a grin on her face.

"Thanks for inviting me, Jess," she said, her nipples crinkling in the cold air conditioning. "I'm really glad we get to spend some time together."

Jess answered by walking to her, her gait elegant as ever. Jess had worn a silky, shimmering mini-dress to dinner that now fell to the ground lazily like the airy plastic wrapping a toy.

"I like spending time with you, Juliet," she said, and they kissed again.

I stared like a paralyzed teenager. Juliet appeared strikingly submissive to Jess, who was the aggressor. Juliet moaned as Jess tweaked her nipples with her fingers and as Jess moved her mouth down her neck. I took the opportunity to strip, too, and walk over to them. When they felt my presence, they took a step back and giggled.

"I'm so horny," Juliet said.

"Let me get him ready for you, sweetie," Jess said.

She dropped to her knees and, hands behind her back, engulfed my cock with her mouth. It only took seconds before I stood at full erection, and Jess was nearly gagging when she took me into her throat. As she awaited her turn, Juliet helped herself to two lines of coke. She had a casual, Hollywood manner about snorting cocaine that made it seem like it was part of her DNA. Then she turned back toward us and tapped Jess on the shoulder.

"Can I have a taste?" Juliet said.

Jess just stood up, grinned, and retreated to the night stand. Juliet kissed me before pulling back and smiling. Charm oozed from that smile. We turned our heads when we heard Jess inhaling the pure white powder next to us, then Juliet got on her knees. She took my cock firmly in her hand and slapped her cheeks with it. She let her tongue dance around the tip, then up and down the shaft. And then she swallowed it, only once, and popped it out of her mouth before doing it again. It was just enough to tease me. Juliet rose to her feet again and kissed me before crawling onto the bed next to us. She bent over and offered me her holes. I ran my hand over her ass. The bubble-like cheeks were firmer than I remembered last time. She had been working out.

I was tempted to take Juliet's ass -- I was always tempted to fuck a stunning girl in the ass. But I decided to tease her about it instead because the truth of the matter was that Juliet's pussy was so inviting and fit me so beautifully, I couldn't resist it. Her fame only served as a catalyst beyond my natural, carnal desires for her. Giving her a light spank, I probed the slightly rough but still silky skin of her asshole with my thumb. I pushed inside her dark hole just up to the first knuckle.

"Dirty boy," Juliet admonished. "But you know I'll take your dick whatever way you want to give it to me."

Jess put her hand on my chest and kissed my neck. She moved to my ear and nibbled the lobe.

"I want to eat your cum out of her pussy," she said seductively.

She had read my mind. I wanted that tight pussy. So I took it. My cock slipped inside Juliet easily. She gave a long, low groan of satisfaction as my cock pushed past her labia and into her canal.

"Jesus, John," Juliet sighed. "No one fits me like you do. You hit all my spots just right."

Jess put a finger under my chin and kissed me deeply. My strokes slowed, and Juliet whipped her head around. Jess sensed it, so she pulled back, but she lingered for a moment. Her haunting blue eyes glowed at me. She smiled and said, "You always pick the best ones. Thank you for picking me, too."

Then she bounced onto the bed herself and positioned herself in front of Juliet. She spread her legs wide and ran a finger over her perpetually smooth mound and glistening pussy lips. Juliet took the hint. She dropped her head and let me push her body forward with my strokes and began to eat out Jess.

"Holy shit that's so nice!" Jess cried.

I picked my pace fucking Juliet, and in turn it urged her to use her tongue more aggressively on Jess. Juliet's pussy squished delightfully as I rammed her. She positively gushed with thick juices, and our coupling became a wet fuck as she dripped down her own thighs and my balls. As I fucked her faster, Juliet's body seized, and she cried out in a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck, baby!" she yelled. "Oh! God, that's so fucking good!"

Then, before she could bury her face in Jess's cunt again, Juliet panted, "I need you deeper in me, John. Please. Please. Deeper. And harder."

Juliet maneuvered from doggy style to an almost side-plank position. She spread her legs open like scissors and ordered Jess to sit on her face. While the girls worked into the new layout, I slipped between Juliet's legs again. The unique angle gave me even deeper access to her pussy.

"There it is! There it is!" Juliet moaned. "Goddamn, that's so fucking deep! It almost hurts! Don't stop!"

I could feel how hard against her cervix the head of my cock hit. Juliet was losing her mind. But she kept up her oral attention on Jess, who was also about to lose her mind as a massive orgasm hit her. And within moments, the room filled with a cascade or shrill screams of two women in intense pleasure. I found myself getting close, and Juliet sensed it, too.

"God, Jess, do you want a turn?" she said through rapid breaths. "You can have his cum."

"No, sweetie," Jess said. "I get to fuck him the whole flight home tomorrow. This is for you!"

"I won't say no to that," Juliet moaned. "Oh, fuck, cum in me. Cum in me, John!"

I pistoned away, and Juliet tried desperately to wrap her legs around me to draw me closer. She didn't need to. The velvety friction provided by her glove-like cunt was more than enough to push me over the edge. My romp with Christy on the plane earlier in the day was a distant memory. My balls sure didn't remember it because they erupted with a massive load of cum that sent Juliet into stratospheric cries of pleasure. I grunted fiercely as the ropes of sperm settled deep inside her. When I finally looked up, Jess was watching me with a smoldering smile. She licked her lips. No one knew how to escalate a situation like Jess.

"You two are so sexy together," Jess marveled. She raked her hands through Juliet's radiant blonde hair. "Do you mind if I return the favor, Juliet, and have a taste of my man?"

"Oh, fuck, please do," Juliet said. "I want your soft tongue."

Jess bent down to kiss our starlet, then raised her head gleefully.

"I taste so fucking good," she said, licking her lips.

Then she slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor. Juliet rolled fully onto her back and spread her legs, allowing Jess to comfortably settle between them.

"You have such a pretty pussy," Jess gushed. "It's so compact. God, I can't even imagine how good you feel around John's cock."

"He fits like the last piece of a puzzle," Juliet said.

Jess lapped at her cunt, which immediately leaked cum. That spurred Jess on. Her insatiable cumslut came out of hibernation, and she ate like a starving vampire. It brought Juliet to another orgasm, but I don't think Jess even noticed. She was on a singular mission, and as soon as she was satisfied that she had drunk all my essence from inside Juliet, she stood up with a cocky grin on her face. But instead of coming to me, she crawled on top of Juliet and kissed her. They made out for a long minute before Jess broke free.

"His cum is so delicious, isn't it?" Jess said.

"I can't get enough of it," Juliet said. "I'm a little jealous you got it all. But I couldn't say no to feeling him inside me."

Jess rolled off to the side, resting her head on her elbow. Juliet followed suit, and they were facing each other. Their nipples touched briefly, and I admired the beauty of these two striking blondes in bed together. They kissed a few more times, and then Juliet looked up and asked what time it was.

"Almost midnight," I said.

"Shit, I've got to get going," she said. "I'd really like to stay for another round, but I have a table read tomorrow morning."

"That is a shame," Jess said.

Juliet slid off the bed and pressed her naked body against mine. My cock had started to get hard again, and she slipped her hand over it. She gave it a few gentle tugs.

"Fuck, I really would love to have this in my ass tonight," she said.

"You can stay," I said. "We won't mind."

"I would love to, darling," Juliet said and kissed me. "I really would. Believe me. But I've got a second movie Petey is putting into production. I'm going to be on back-to-back shoots for months, it looks like."

"Really?" I said, a mixture of surprise and disappointment in my voice.

"Don't worry," she said. "We'll figure it out. He wants to capitalize on the inevitable buzz surrounding Peter's last movie, which, by the way, is still untitled! They need to figure that shit out!"

"I'm not worried about it, sweetheart," I said. "When our paths cross? I'll be here."

"Well, duh," Juliet said playfully. "If our paths cross, you have to be there."

She was already half-dressed. Jess stood up and hugged her, too. We both remained naked as we walked Juliet downstairs.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Juliet exclaimed just before reaching the front door.

She did an about-face and rushed over to a Tiffany bag that sat on one of the bar stools. She picked it up and presented it to us.

"Would you please give this to Kat and Rita for me?" Juliet said. "I wanted to get them each something, and I really preferred to give it in person, but I don't know if the filming schedule is going to allow it. But. Anyway. I just wanted them to have something for the babies, you know? I'm so happy for all four of you."

"That's so sweet of you, Juliet," Jess said. "It really is."

"For real," I added lamely. "Very thoughtful."

"I really do need to run," Juliet said. "But it's nice to just get to hang out with you both. It's like the dose of normalcy I need. It makes me feel so good. That and your tongue, Jess."

And, just like that, Juliet was gone. I felt a pang in my chest when I saw the taillights of her car disappear. I wasn't sure when I'd see her again.

"Oh, how cute!" Jess exclaimed, bringing my attention back to reality.

She held up a sterling silver baby spoon and cup. Each was engraved with a small, subtle "Baby KJJR" on it. My heart melted seeing them.

"Wow, that is just too sweet," I said.

"I don't know how you do it, John," Jess said. "But you picked another good one."

"Another?" I said.

"Come on," she said. "Juliet is pretty smitten."

"I'm not sure if that's the right word," I said.

"Well, she doesn't have a lot of time, and she can choose to spend it with pretty much anyone on the planet she wants, so," her voice trailed off.

"If I think about it, I'll get too inside my head," I said. "With Juliet, I think it's best if I just try to enjoy the ride."

"This is just my intuition, but I think it's going to be a hell of a ride, baby," Jess said.

"Will you be made if I say I hope you're right?" I asked.

Jess just laughed. "Of course not," she said. "I kind of hope I'm right, too. Now come on. I'll take you up on another round. I'd love to feel that hard dick in my ass."

"I love how you're my bad girl," I said, smacking her butt playfully.

"You know how much I love being your bad girl," she said.

We started up the stairs, but Jess stopped and turned around. She was one step ahead of me, so that put our faces nearly level.

"Do you love me even though I'm not ready to have a baby yet?" she asked with trepidation.

"I'm not sure I could love you if you were ready to have a baby, Jess," I joked. "Three at once might kill me. It might kill all of us."

"I'm serious, John," she said. "I don't want you to think I feel left out, but I don't want to feel left out. Does that make sense?"

"It makes perfect sense, my love," I said and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "You are, as you have always been, ever so perfectly you. That's why I love you so much."

"Okay," she said. "There really has been a lot of change really fast."

"You're telling me," I said.

"I just really feel like I'm in a position to make Infinity the business I've always wanted it to be," she said.

"And I think you are well on your way," I said. "I feel the same way about my business."

"Good," Jess said. "I think it's going to blow up when Peter's movie comes out."

"Here's hoping," I said.

Jess put her arms on my shoulders and looked at me seriously.

"I genuinely believe that the four of us can have it all," she said. "We just have to play our hands right."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. I knew she was right, and I was up for the challenge.