Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 79

Story Info
Settling in for the future.
3.3k words
4.86
4.5k
3

Part 191 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Home stretch here for Traffic Girl: Rita. There is a lot to come in these few chapters, and it's going to set us up for big things in Book Five. Time will move more quickly coming up here at the end because there's a lot of ground to cover. I hope you enjoy the ride. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback, great suggestions, constructive criticism, and excitement.

* * *

With everything that had blown up around us, we had lost track of the Houston football season. Oh, the parties rolled on at the Hooker House, but even Jess only put in short appearances at them. She was content to leave it to Katie and Crystal to manage, and they were flourishing.

As Christmas approached, though, the team had locked up home field advantage throughout the playoffs with three games left in the regular season. Even the skeptical national press was buzzing about them being legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Johnny Burris, having a career year, was the frontrunner for league MVP.

Time slipped by quickly, mostly because things came at us fast and furious. Crystal moved out of our guest house, which was a sad day -- but also a joyful one because she and Jason had bought a house together. They had developed an incredible bond as a couple and had also started to play a bit together. Since Jess and I were less-frequent presences at the Hooker House for the time being, Crystal and Jason had taken on de facto hosting roles at the football parties. Jason couldn't believe his luck at all the pussy it got him -- and he didn't bat an eye at what a popular choice his girlfriend was among the players.

The Hooker House itself was thriving. Katie had grown into her leadership role magnificently, filling a lot of the vacuum Alix had left behind. Julie proved herself a natural submissive and took on the role of a sort of house mom, in addition to her popularity as a compliant fuck doll. Brooke and Bianka rounded out the Hooker House roster now, and their similarities -- tall, olive-skinned brunettes with model-caliber bodies -- kept them extremely busy. They were especially frequent participants in doubles sessions together. Gloria, of course, knew no other role than to be a bimbo whore; it was her perfect use and main source of happiness. And Jen, the other traffic girl, was turning out to be a top-shelf hoe.

In Vegas, Kelly had everything running smoothly. Nicole, unsurprisingly, had become something of a lieutenant. Melissa, the former pro cheerleader, was a steady presence with her athletic body and no-holes-barred mentality with clients. The only strain in Vegas was that Infinity could use more girls, something Jess and Kelly began to focus on more.

And in LA, Alix had the agency humming again. Christy had become an instant hit, particularly with the silver fox crowd. Josie, with her ballerina body, continued to whore right along. Serena, the Houston transplant, was thriving and popular as a girl-next-door compared to the prevalent plastic on the LA scene. And there were an additional two girls I had yet to meet but also one familiar face that I had completely forgotten about. It was April Snow, a porn starlet who had become fairly big-time but still escorted quite a bit. We had met in LA on my first trip there with Kat, years ago. She was in her mid-twenties now and in her prime.

The only concern Jess and Kelly had at all with Infinity was that the girls might burn out. Almost all of the core group was taking four or five appointments a week. There were a couple girls in LA and Vegas who would take occasional appointments, along with another few usual Houston suspects who kept the agency thriving. In all, Infinity's cash flow was something along the lines of a million dollars per week. In cash.

"We need to be able to handle the cash better," Jess told me one afternoon as we sat before our gaudy, fifteen-foot Christmas tree. It was chilly out, and we had the gas fireplace on.

"Well, the easiest thing would be an LA Hooker House," I said. "You could probably use it, and with California prices..." My voice trailed off.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" Jess said. "It would give us a lot of leeway -- and for a little while, too."

"I bet Petey knows someone," I said. "I'll text him."

"Could this be working out any better, John?" Jess asked, her smile as warm as the fire.

"Could what be working out any better?" I asked.

"Life," she said. "Everything. Kat and Rita are healthy. Business is thriving. I think next year is going to be huge for us."

"I couldn't agree more," I said and kissed her. "I have some nerves about Peter's last movie. I really wish they would settle on a title. But the release date is set for Memorial Day, and the buzz is still there. I heard the reception to the first director's cut was fantastic."

"If that movie is a hit?" Jess said. "You're going to become a very, very rich man."

"Don't count our chickens before they're hatched," I said. "But, yeah, the thought has passed my mind."

* * *

The biggest dilemma leading up to the babies, however, was for Kat and Rita. Shortly after Rita found out she was pregnant, we had a long discussion about what our futures should look like. We had always been careful to separate the personal and professional for my traffic and weather girls, but being pregnant on TV inevitably would lead to questions that might lead to unwanted attention. We talked about it extensively, and I got the sense Kat and Rita knew what they wanted but hesitated to bring it up.

So I brought it up for them. I told them they should just quit. They were dealing with massive first trimester fatigue, which waking up in the middle of the night for work only made worse. They were the runaway ratings queens of Houston morning television. They had conquered that mountain, so why not go out on top? Jess agreed with me. We had more than enough money. None of us would ever have to work again, if we were smart about it, and if even one of the movies I had helped finance became a hit, we'd be rich for life.

When I made that suggestion, it was like a major balloon of anxiety popped. It's exactly what Kat and Rita wanted. So they decided December 30 would be their last day. It gave the station ample time to find their replacements. The producers and executives tried to sweeten the pot to get them to stay, but their minds were made up.

The decision gave us a sense of relief, simply because one complication was out of the way. And Kat and Rita were at peace about it, even in good spirits. They wanted to focus on nesting and impending motherhood. They had grown tired of the daily grind and ratings race. They had nothing left to prove and, ultimately, what lay ahead in the coming months and years was a bigger and more attractive challenge.

With about six weeks of lead time before their final day, it also let us relish in Kat and Rita's local popularity. There was a heart-warming outcry of support and dismay from their fans that they were leaving. It set the stage for a wonderful send-off on good terms, and the time passed happily and easily. All of us felt the relief, though, when the early morning wake-up calls were over. There was a calm and purpose that settled into our lives. We could focus our energy on preparing for the babies. I knew it would change our lives even more dramatically than they had been already, but I only knew conceptually what that meant. What it would be like in practice was another matter. I just couldn't wait to find out.

* * *

The team had a bye for the first week of the playoffs, and in the divisional round, Houston absolutely dismantled Miami. Only a home game versus Kansas City stood in the way of the Super Bowl. The Infinity girls had taken a huge interest in the games because Jess had promised the party to end all parties if Houston won the Super Bowl. We had started hosting the Houston girls at our place. And there was buzz by the end of the first quarter of the Kansas City matchup. Houston led 10-0.

Initially, the girls had been considerate about Kat and Rita being pregnant, trying to show restraint in their partying. But Kat and Rita made it clear they weren't tempted or put off if they were around partying. So the Champagne flowed, and there was the regular rat-a-tat-tat of the razor blade cutting out lines of cocaine. I relished having a house full of beauties, the couch a superb lineup with Katie, Crystal, Bianka, Julie, and Gloria all sitting together. Jason joined us, and I really enjoyed having another guy around to just shoot the shit with. Kat, Jess, and Rita were the consummate hosts, and these Sunday afternoons became something I cherished.

As Kansas City tried to mount a sustained drive to begin the second quarter, Rita tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to follow her. She led me to our master bathroom, the wispy fabric of her maternity dress flowing freely. She wasn't showing that much yet, but Rita had embraced her condition. She loved being pregnant. In the bathroom, she closed the door behind us.

"I've been thinking about anal sex all day," she said, pausing to kiss me. "Will you fuck my ass really quickly? Please? Pretty please?"

Rita flipped up her dress and showed off her lack of panties, then bent over the counter. Her thighs shimmered with the slick arousal dripping from her pussy. I dropped my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I gripped Rita by her hips, and she smiled back at me. My eyes drank her in.

"You know, Rita," I said lovingly, "the first time I ever met you, I wasn't sure I'd laid my eyes on someone so beautiful."

"John, you are such a sweet-talker," she said.

"I mean it, darling," I said. "But I have to admit. Now? There is such a glow about you. You are even more beautiful than ever before."

"I love you," she said. "But I am seriously horny. I need you inside me. Right now."

I grinned at her, and she grinned right back in the mirror. My cock nestled between her ass cheeks, and I pressed the head against her anus. Rita gasped happily as I slid past her sphincter. The look of deep pleasure on her face, her eyes closed as she savored the penetration, made me feel the deep intimacy between us. I fucked her slowly, but Rita didn't want that.

"Harder, baby," she urged me. "I just want to feel that cum flood me. I want to be your bad little anal slut."

"You are, darling," I said. "An ass slut only for me. All mine. Absolutely all mine."

"Forever, my love," Rita said, her voice rising. "You have me so worked up. I'm going to cum so hard. Fuck, I am. I'm! God! I'm fucking coming! Oh shit!"

Her body shook uncontrollably, and I sensed she was climaxing again. But there was something else, something deeper behind her movements and cries. And she squirted. It was like a geyser rocketing all over the vanity and floor. The more I kept fucking her, the more Rita squirted. She had transformed into a literal fountain of pleasure. The fluid covered my balls and made our anal coupling even more intense.

"Rita, I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Baby, you know that's all I want," Rita moaned happily. "Fill the hole that's always only ever belonged to you!"

I grunted and plowed my hips into her, the cum ejecting so forcefully from my cock that I saw Rita's face light up in happy surprise. My climax had been so profound that I didn't even clean up after. I just tugged my shorts back on. Rita gazed at me adoringly.

"That was incredible," she said. We kissed briefly. "Can you believe that sex only gets better and better together?"

I traced her jawline with my fingers, then let them linger on her collarbone before faintly running them across her stomach.

"I can't wait until we can feel her kick," I said.

"Her?" Rita said with a smile. "What makes you so sure?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just a feeling."

She grabbed me by the hand and led me back to the party. Kansas City had kicked a field goal, but that was sandwiched between two more Houston touchdowns. It was 24-3 with halftime approaching. The party had heated up, as well. Kat and Jess were making out. Crystal had her head buried in Jason's lap. Katie and Bianka were huddled around the cocaine on the coffee table. Julie was on the patio, smoking a cigarette and talking on the phone. I was surprised when Gloria walked up to Rita and kissed her.

"Seeing you pregnant makes my pussy drip like a faucet," Gloria said. "You are absolutely glowing, and it's so sexy."

Rita blushed and said, "That's so sweet of you."

After a flurry of long, insistent inhales, Katie and Bianka crawled over to me and each put their elbows on one of my thighs.

"We know what you were doing, stud," Katie said, her tone channeling that of Alix. "I thought this would be a good opportunity to make Bianka into a good little cleanup girl. What do you say?"

"How can I say no to that?" I said, catching the lust-filled eyes of Kat.

"I want to be the kinkiest slut for you," Bianka said, tugging at my shorts.

"I'll fight you for that title," Katie said and gave Bianka a playful smack on the butt.

I leaned my head back and watched the game as Bianka and Katie began a blistering double blow job. The smacking sound of kissing lips was all around me. Jess's words echoed in my head. We were still going to have our fun.

* * *

Following its 27-10 win, Houston was Super Bowl bound. The city was buzzing in anticipation for this long-awaited chance at a football title. Houston was, above all, a football city, and this was the first time since 1961 it had been this close to that ultimate glory. It was exciting for the team, but I'm not sure anyone was more excited than Jess.

Her excitement broke into two parts. First, she was incredibly excited for Johnny Burris, and it became a bit of a hard truth for me to understand how deeply rooted her love for him was. There was no indication that Johnny and Shelley were in any trouble or anything but madly in love, so I didn't feel threatened by it. I also knew Jess. She always liked to have someone on the side who felt like a boyfriend. It gave her an extra measure of security if, in her mind, she thought she had options. I also believed she just liked the freedom and the fact I didn't bat an eye that she liked fucking him.

Second, in the event Houston won the Super Bowl, Jess had begun planning the end-all, be-all of football parties. She had asked for and received, via Kelly, Stephen's permission to use his ranch for it. She wanted every Infinity girl -- LA, Vegas, and Houston -- in town to mark the occasion. There was incredible optimism that this party might happen, too, because New York had upset San Francisco in its championship game, putting a team that struggled for much of the year in the big game. Houston was installed as a fourteen-point favorite. All the signs pointed to an epic championship celebration.

"And the best part is," Jess explained to Kat, Rita, and me over dinner, "that Ashley and Megan want Kat and Rita there to play with them."

I wasn't surprised that two of the football wives wanted the traffic and weather girls together.

"They understand you're both pregnant," Jess said, "and it's a huge turn on for them. They'll agree to any conditions you might have."

Kat and Rita exchanged an excited glance.

"I mean, I would love to play with them," Rita said. "They're so fucking hot."

"I'm so wet just thinking about it," Kat said.

"Girl, you've been wet ever since you found out you're pregnant!" Rita teased.

"I can't help it," Kat said. "I guess it's all the blood just rushing through my pussy. I'm so horny all the time. It doesn't stop. I have dirty dreams every night. I just need to get fucked."

"You've kind of always been this horny," Jess said with a laugh.

"Daddy, can we have a quickie?" Kat pleaded. "I need your dick. I need it so badly."

"Go fuck her, John," Rita said. "She deserves it."

A moment later, a grinning Kat lay on her back looking up at me from the bed. It was a sticky, steaming mess between her legs. She was leaking pussy juice like I'd never seen before.

"Daddy, please just stick it in," she begged. "I need you so badly."

"Oh, god, you are so slick," I said as my cock slid inside her. "I've never felt you like this before, Kitty Kat."

"I'm just so turned on all the time," she said.

"Just tell me, and I'll fuck you whenever you want," I said.

Her pussy felt amazing. Her eyes gazed at me with a flirtatious innocence. The familiarity of our movements together contrasted with the eagerness of our coupling. It's like we hadn't been fucking each other for years now.

"I had the dirtiest dream last night," Kat said finally.

"Oh yeah?" I grunted as I pumped in and out of her. "How dirty?"

"So dirty, daddy," Kat said. "I dreamt that Patrick and Tommy were double penetrating me."

Hearing the names of two former, particularly dangerous lovers from her past was a surprise. I redoubled my efforts to fuck her harder.

"That is naughty," I said.

"I know it was only a dream," she said, "because there's no way I could take two dicks that big inside me at once. But god, I woke up so wet in the middle of the night I just had to finger myself until I came."

"You're feeling so slutty," I observed.

"I'm such a slut," Kat said. "By how hard your dick is right now, I think you like it, too."

"I do," I admitted. "I love what a dirty slut you are."

"What made me cum was thinking about how much sperm they used to shoot," Kat continued. "And the next thing I knew, I was thinking about just being covered in an ocean of cum. Oh god! I'm going to cum! Daddy! Don't stop!"

Kat's dirty talk and the specter of her past adventures had put me right on the brink. Her fingernails dug into my ass, urging me on.

"I'm going to fill you up," I warned her.

"Please, daddy!" Kat cried. "Your cum is all I need. I want it so bad. Give me that fucking cum!"

Her nipple piercings felt hard against my chest as I pushed against her cervix and shot my ample load hard and fast.

"Yes, daddy! There it is!" Kat moaned. "Fuck, you feel so good. I got you worked up reminding you what a nasty little slut I can be, didn't I?"

I could only nod weakly. My body felt suddenly exhausted.

"That was so hot," I said.

"Maybe I should be that dirty girl," Kat said.

Her voice was lacquered in the teasing tone I knew so well, but for a second, I wondered if she was serious. Jess's words rattled around my head once more. We could still have our fun. I had the feeling things weren't going to slow down one bit.