All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 79'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be fucking nasty hot to have Kat fucked and fully penetrated again by the huge cocks of Patrick and Tommy. Kat should be made into a horny pregnant whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars Many great fucking hot scenes seems like a bunch more are headed towards the fuck holes of the escorts and the cum is going to flow and maybe an epic super bowl party to ruin a lot of cunts that need abuse.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Full Load

This was a chapter that had a full load of important items as promised. AND SEX. Some obvious some hidden or some implied but lots of wild ass shit seems to be coming. And the ranch again. Wow. I did like the teaser about Kat and maybe a former lover getting it on again. I like that. We all know a lady with a bun in the over is very very horny so we will see. And the football wives wanting Rita and Kat to be pussy slaves. So much to cum it appears. Total Debauchery Is The Only Outcome Now. Bring the fuck fest on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many possibilities open up here. The ladies retirement from tv means a going away party at the studio. Retirement party means drugs, booze, gang bang, and tabloid exposure from cell phone videos.

Football party means both Kat and Rita falling off into the deep end. Rita sinking to a new low we haven’t seen yet due to jealousy over John’s relationship with other women, and neglect of her. Kat diving into her old ways. Maybe Jess will invite the old boyfriends to come to the party. Will she have primo, heroin, try some meth? Will the ladies give their asses, promised only to John, away in a gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s time for the foursome to start thinking about hiring nannies, or young women to take care of the children day to day so that Kat and Rita will be free to party hard. They could even import a couple of beautiful and innocent European 18 year olds. John would love corrupting them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES