All Comments on 'Traffic Stop'

by RoughLove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Being a Law and Order buff (having my "day in court" once or a dozen times)....

....I kept looking for the "Law Enforcement " theme you promised but all I could see was acres and acres of decomposing paper waste strewn about a charcoal gray apocalyptic dead zone where this detritus from every one of the legions of damaged souls writing this theme, nay- this very story-festers and rots with a stench that brings Saint Peter to his knees. May your encounters with the guardians of our nations highways be every bit as enlightening as this, version #19847-2b, basic shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think the dumbass that commented before me is mad that no one has taken him recently. What an idiot. This is literorica, not college writing. Everyone has a right to be creative in their own terms. I myself didn't like the story but im not attacking the author because its not their fault, its a personal thing. Im sure some will read this and mark it favorite. You are just an idiot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I checked the Tags and then read your warning. And after reading Petes comment voted you 1 star for being so pathetic that you feel you have to 'explore' this theme.

If you hate it so much why write about it?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
"This is literorica,not college writing....

....idiot indeed huh dumbass?-and so you're saying I don't have a right to be creative with my response, you fucking anonymous bvd chewing neofascist chickenshit.All you fucking pukes that defend this mental bile as erotica should be on the fucking registry. I've lived some of this shit and there's nothing erotic about it worm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editing

This story could use some editing. Came across as your basic non-consent rogue cop story.

The other comments are rather entertaining. Don't take them to heart as the commentators appear to have their own issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man o manyou have really fucked up

The story should be a smidgen of truth and reality BUT NO...you asshole you have to make the cops rapist. Don't the fuck you know that there si recourse against two cops like this.. the least of which the cops will go to prison..A line up should siffice and the cops will go to prison along with ROUGHLOVE whos real handle should be MUDD for writing such shit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dear Anonymous,

Why are you reading this type of story which is in the nonconsent genre if you are going to react so violently? It is a story! So relax already! And again, don't read shit in this genre if you are bothered by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very hot story, thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hot story. Love reading about white women getting raped by black men only to turn into a whore.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 12 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story. I'm not a particular fan about the male humiliation aspect but I wouldn't hold it against you; I have some strange fetishes too.

I thought it was a sexually satisfying story, generally speaking.

Regarding the comments, I'm not sure why this has anything to do with college writing or literotica. It is encouraged that things are written as professionally as possible, with editors willing to go through the text for you even before you submit. Sure the piece could use some editing, but it's not bad. Furthermore,

writers (normally) have to go through so much editing that its raw intentions rarely pan out in the final paper. This has all of what the author intended to put in - for better or for worse. One should appreciate that.

The people that are named Anonymous are too stupid to make their own Literotica account and as such, they are too stupid to navigate to a story tag that they don't have any interest for. Why bash the story when it's clear that you came here through the non-consensual links? If you don't like the cops being the bad guy, why don't you write a better story then?

RoughLove, keep on writing - pay zero attention to those people bashing you using Anonymous accounts. I thought the other guy that was critical toward your story had some interesting points. Perhaps you could try his suggestions.

Then again, keep on exploring more fantasies! You do not have to answer to anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was a well written piece. Despite being in a genre I don't usually go for (men in uniform fantasy etc) I found it easy to get lost in the story.

My only input would be perhaps to expand upon the ending - a line or two regarding the ramifications for our young couple would speak volumes I think.

You do have a gift for words, every line draws the reader in. I found myself quite engrossed by the end, thank you.

lily4nowlily4nowabout 10 years ago
Great! Very hot.

Super hot. Loved throwing the boyfriend into the mix. Loooove authoritarian rape fantasy. Cops, especially. Yum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous