Traffic Stop Pt. 02

Story Info
In which Elena follows the handsome cop home.
3k words
4.62
7.2k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
52 Followers

I stood awkwardly in front of a large apartment complex. I'd followed Marco's directions to his place. I couldn't stop my hands from shaking.

Was I making a huge mistake? Sure, I'd just had the most mind-blowing sex of my life, but what if he turned out to be an ax murderer? 


I shook my head. No. He'd asked for consent and I'd been more than willing. He'd left me with shaking legs, and an almost painful desire for more.

But, he'd had to finish his shift, return the squad car to the station, and finish up his paperwork from the day. He'd given me his address and said for me to join him in an hour.

So, here I was. I stood straighter, and pushed the intercom button for his unit.

"Wow, that was fast. I just placed the order," came the voice over the speaker.

I frowned. "Marco?"

At hearing my voice, he cleared his throat. "Oh! Is that you, Elena? I'm sorry. I just ordered us a late dinner. I'll buzz you in."

The buzzer sounded and I quickly opened the door.

It was a six story walk-up--and he was on the fourth floor.

I was really glad I'd gone home to shower and change. I'd made a mess of my thong and dress during our incredible hookup and I wanted him to see me fresh. I was much more comfortable in a pair of white cut off shorts, a black halter top, and a pair of old, beat up Chuck Taylor's.

The shower had been cold to help cool down my sweat soaked body, but in the end, it had been more stimulating than I'd anticipated.

The cold water caused my already responsive nipples to harden to stiff peaks. I'd closed my eyes as I massaged soap over my breasts. Just the thought of what we'd done had me so turned on, I couldn't stand it. I moaned as I uncontrollably fingered my sopping wet pussy, wanting to feel his thickness inside me again. My other hand had rubbed furiously at my clit and it hadn't taken me long for the blissful spasms of orgasm to course through my whole body. I had cried out in ecstasy, not even caring if my neighbors heard me.

I'd thought of his hands on my breasts, his hot breath on my neck, his deep, throaty grunts as he'd pounded me. No former lover had ever pleasured me so intensely--and, honestly, I'd never experienced orgasm with a partner before today.

I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor on autopilot. When I opened the door to the hallway, I gasped.

Marco was waiting for me in the hallway, still mostly in his uniform. He'd removed the thick Kevlar vest and the bulky utility belt. His uniform shirt was unbuttoned and open exposing a white undershirt. It was tight and stretched over his impressive chest muscles. Gone were the heavy black work boots--instead, I was greeted to the sight of his bare feet.

I bit my lip. There was something so sexy about a man in bare feet. His green eyes sparkled and his mouth quickly curled up into a smile.

He looked me up and down, not making an effort to hide his ogling. "God, Elena. You really are beautiful." Marco's cheeks flushed. He stood there, suddenly awkward.

"Are we just going to stand here?" I asked, giving him a playful smirk.

He seemed to snap out of his reverie. "Sorry. Come on in. I hope you like Japanese. I just ordered from the hibachi place in the strip mall."

My face brightened. "Oh! I love hibachi! What did you order?"

Marco sighed in relief. "The usual. Chicken hibachi with rice, noodles, and vegetables. And I got some sushi rolls, too. I was pretty hungry and I figured you would be, too."

I smiled. "You thought right."

He opened the door wide for me and I followed him inside. "I guess I shouldn't have just assumed you'd like hibachi and sushi, though. I mean, you could have been a vegetarian and I would have felt like the world's biggest douchebag. Not thinking straight," he muttered the last bit.

I frowned and gently touched his arm. "Look at me. I'm not thinking straight, either. I can't stop thinking about what we did... and how much I want you again." I swallowed. "I'm sorry, I'm being too forward..."

Marco shook his head. "Forward? What is this, a Jane Austen novel? You can be as forward with me as possible. I'm a man for Christ's sake--we appreciate when woman actually say what they want." He gently brushed a finger across my cheek and swiped a stray tendril of hair behind my ear.

His tenderness stopped me dead. This was new, too. His cheeks and ears reddened and he pulled away. "I promised you a drink." He gestured me towards the kitchen. "Beer? Wine? A vodka tonic? Long Island Iced Tea?"

I followed him into the kitchen. The apartment was clean, lived-in, and had a single man's vibe. The kitchen was complete with a wine rack and a decently stocked bar. I was impressed.

"Hmm, a long island sounds amazing. Haven't had one of those since law school. And that was over three years ago."

Marco smiled. "Two long islands, coming right up. Go ahead, have a seat at the bar."

I sat down gingerly on one of the leather seated bar stools. My pussy was so raw from earlier, but now I understood the phrase, 'hurt so good'.

He noticed and smirked to himself. But he quickly busied his hands with glasses, ice, and various bottles of liquor. I took a moment to really look at his hands. They were strong with long fingers. A long, white scar ran from his right thumb down to his wrist bone. I frowned. I wondered what could have been the cause? Could have been a knife.

Marco measured and mixed equal parts vodka, rum, tequila, gin, triple sec, and simple syrup together in a glass. He got out a can of coke from the refrigerator along with a fresh, yellow lemon. Those fingers deftly cut the lemon in half and juiced it with the ease of a man who knew his way around a kitchen. He measured the lemon juice, added it to the glass, then topped the drink off with the coke. He pulled a swizzle stick from a drawer, gave the glass a stir, and pushed it towards me with a smile.

"Damn," I said, "I didn't know I was getting dinner and a show."

He smiled wider and my heart pounded with just how damn handsome he was. "I worked my way through college as a bartender."

I must have given him a surprised look because he raised his brows.

"What? I have a degree in criminal justice," he said with a shrug, "go on, take a sip. Just don't chug it, you won't know what hit you."

I took a sip of the drink and my eyes widened. "Wow! This is the best long island I've ever had. So, you're a gorgeous, college educated police officer, a bartender, and have a big cock. Are you too good to be true?"

He laughed. "I aim to please." Marco repeated the drink making process and then clunked his glass against mine. "To new beginnings," he murmured, a soft look in his eyes.

"To new beginnings," I repeated after him, then took another sip. It was so good.

The buzzer sounded again, and Marco quickly went downstairs to get our food.

The chicken was cooked to perfection. We dug in hungrily, both of us needing to feed our starving bellies.

Marco gave me a look as I slathered wasabi on a piece of sushi with the end of my chopstick.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're cute. And you're not afraid to eat. I like that."

I locked eyes with him and sucked the wasabi covered chopstick suggestively. "Do you like this, too?" I couldn't help myself.

His mouth opened slightly and his tongue ran over his lips. "Jesus, Elena..."

I reddened, suddenly self conscious. "Sorry."

"No, no... that was really hot." He swallowed. Both of us awkwardly continued to eat, this time keeping our focus on our plates.

Both of our meals quickly disappeared. I sat back and took a long sip of my drink. The booze was helping to relax my nerves, and I think it was helping him, too.

Marco started to clean up and I quickly jumped up to help him. Wordlessly, we tossed out the takeout containers, rinsed our plates, and loaded them into his dishwasher.

"You didn't have to help me," he said softly.

"You didn't have to feed me," I returned.

Marco gently placed both of his hands on my waist and my breath caught in my chest. Just having his hands on me sent an excited rush through my body.

I looked up at him, and I placed my hands on his chest. His heart beat wildly against my hands.

A confidence I hadn't felt in a long time bloomed deep inside me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him hard before I could have second thoughts.

Marco wrapped his big hands around me and returned the kiss with eagerness. He lifted me up into his arms and set me down on the kitchen counter. Quickly, I wrapped my legs around him and yanked him closer to me.

I pushed his uniform top from his shoulders, then slipped my hands under his undershirt. Hot, hard, rippled muscle greeted my touch and I sighed against his mouth.

Marco groaned and dug his hands into my thighs. He helped me peel his shirt over his head. Our kisses deepened, his tongue met mine in a teasing battle.

My panties were quickly soaked.

Marco pulled back, breathless. "Elena?" He asked.

I could barely get out a response. "Yes?"

He touched my bare shoulders and moved to untie my halter top. "I didn't get to see you before. This time...I want to look at you...all of you."

I gasped. His words had only deepened my arousal. "You mean that?"

Marco nodded. "Fuck yes, I mean it. And damnit, I want to fuck you in every room, in every position, as hard as I can. But... right now, all I want is to take you into my room and make you feel amazing."

I couldn't speak. I dug my hand into the back of his hair and kissed him with an aching passion.

Marco lifted me up. His lips never left mine as he carried me down the hall to his bedroom. Gently, he laid me down. His lips cascaded over my throat, nibbling, sucking...my eyes rolled back and I moaned. No longer worried about being seen or heard, I couldn't keep quiet.

His kisses trailed up my jawbone until he reached right under my ear. With a teasing, wicked grin, he sunk his teeth into my earlobe.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, as I dug my fingers into his back. One little bite had caused even more arousal to pool in my panties. I knew I'd seeped through to my shorts.

Marco slipped his hands under my shirt and greedily palmed my breasts. Unable to wait, he stripped off my halter top and took one of my breasts into his mouth. His tongue swirled a slow, tantalizing circle around my stiff, aching nipple. I grabbed him tighter, my moans becoming breathy and uncontrollable.

He looked up at me, his green eyes gleamed with triumph at my reaction. "You like that? Seems like I missed out on you being so vocal... I wanna make you scream... let's see if we get a noise complaint." He looked down at me and sighed. "Such a sexy rack...goddamn..." His impressive cock pressed against my leg.

"Mmm, let me get you out of those shorts. I think you've soaked them through... God, you're so wet for me."

I lifted my ass off the bed giving him easy access to yank the fabric down my legs and off my body. Marco tossed them carelessly to the floor. Eagerly, he bent down low over me, and bit down on the waistband of my panties. Oh so slowly, he slid them down my legs with his teeth.

Faced with my hot, dripping pussy, he let his mouth hover over my swollen mound. Desperate, I lifted my hips up towards him and he chuckled.

"So fucking eager. But I want you to say it out loud. I want you to tell me what you want."

I blushed furiously. "Fuck! Marco, I want your goddamn tongue up my cunt!"

His eyes widened but then he flushed and smiled. "Shit, that wasn't quite what I thought you were going to say..."

I grabbed him by the hair. "Jesus, don't make me beg!"

Marco ran his tongue over his lips. "But you're so sexy all hot and bothered..."

"Marco, please!" I cried out. I needed him. I needed his mouth on me so badly it hurt.

His teasing expression changed to a passionate smolder. "You might want to grab on to something."

"Wha...?" I started, but with one long lick, Marco's tongue kissed the length of my slit from my clit to my throbbing pussy.

It was only one stroke of his tongue, and I was seeing stars. "Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed, grasping the comforter in my fists.

He smiled. He knew he was good. His mouth and tongue went to work on my clit, teasing it with the same mind-blowing circles that he had done with my nipple.

I bucked my hips against his face with a shameless desire. He groaned, his erection was so hard, it was straining against the stiff fabric of his uniform pants.

"Marco..." I panted, "you're wearing too many clothes...want your...want your cock in my mouth..."

He pulled back and didn't hesitate. With quick hands, he yanked down his pants and boxers revealing his massive cock.

Now, seeing him completely naked, I'd realized I'd never seen such a perfect man this close before. His defined chest and abs glistened with sweat; he was strong, beautiful, virile.

"Come here," Marco beckoned to me to sit on his face.

Quickly, I obeyed, lowering my aching mound to his awaiting mouth. I bent down over his body and took his cock in my hand.

The head was wet with pre-cum. His whole cock twitched as I ran my tongue over the slit. The salty, sticky fluid turned me on even more. Marco moaned loudly against my body as I took him deep into my mouth.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, Elena, don't stop...!" He buried his tongue deep into my cunt and I grabbed onto his thighs to steady myself.

I couldn't even cry out. My blinding orgasm hit with wave after wave of pulsing spasms. I may have not made a sound, but Marco seemed to know. He eased up on the intensity of his tongue fucking and let me ride out every delicious spasm.

He massaged his hands over my ass. "Just breathe, sweetheart. And as much as I love what you were doing to me, let me...I don't want to cum like this."

My ears were working but his words weren't making sense. "What?" I crawled off of him to face him.

Marco was flushed, his mouth wet from my release. "I want you. Under me. Over me. I want you to cum like that over and over."

My heart pounded as I stared into his gorgeous eyes. Goose flesh covered my arms and I didn't know what to say. A former lover I'd shared a bed with for years had never made me feel like this.

But what I did know was that I wanted him. I straddled his lap, my legs and thighs still slightly trembling from my orgasm. Without taking my eyes from his, I raised my body up off his waist. Slowly, I took his cock deep inside me. My eyes rolled back. Being on top of him, his thick shaft was a tight fit. I let out a shuddering breath but I slowly adjusted.

Marco looked up at me, his hands gently encircled my waist. His mouth dropped open and his eyes closed for a brief moment. God, he was savoring me.

"Ride me, beautiful," he murmured.

I steadied myself putting my hands on the bed frame, then I began to rock my hips. I moved slowly at first, but eventually I couldn't hold back. I bounced on his cock, reveling in the sensation of my g-spot being stimulated over and over.

"Oh my God, Marco... you feel so fucking good...!" I moaned louder the faster and harder I rode him.

He suddenly sat up and pushed me back to the bed. Lifting up my legs, he swatted my ass hard.

I cried out in surprise, the sting mixed with the pleasure caused me to quiver all over.

Marco kissed me fully and without warning, began to pound my pussy so hard, I thought I'd come apart.

"Oh fuck! Yes...yes!" I panted, "I'm gonna..."

"Me...too..." he gasped, his eyes wide.

I started to cum hard as he pulled out and I watched him pump his shaft two long strokes. That was all it took. His hot cream shot all over my sweat covered breasts, his head thrown back, eyes closed in ecstasy.

It was such a hot, beautiful image.

Spent, he collapsed on the bed next to me, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

"Marco?" I asked, also desperate for air.

He turned to me, and surprised me by taking my hand. "Elena?"

"That was...incredible." My pussy had been fucked raw.

Marco smiled, looking like the cat who swallowed the canary. "You're incredible."

We laid there panting in the afterglow, unable to let go of the other's hand.

As I looked into his brilliant green eyes, suddenly, a strange thought crossed my mind. I didn't want to live without this man. I wanted to know him inside and out. I wanted to share my secrets with him, cook with him... my thoughts came to a screeching halt when I realized I was falling for him.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
52 Followers