Traffic Violation

Story Info
Amy gets pulled over but can't go to jail!!
2.5k words
4.31
14.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic Violation

It's been a long week and Amy is just looking forward to getting home to her girls, getting into something comfortable, sitting down on the couch and watching a movie. She just wants to clear her mind of the week she has had and enjoy the weekend. She's got her music turned up and she is just cruising right along on her way home.

She is suddenly pulled out of her little day dream of being home on her couch by flashing red and blue lights in her rear view mirror. She looks down at her speedometer and is shocked to see thay she is doing 70 in what she knows is a 45 MPH zone. No wonder this cop is going to pull her over.

She sees a parking lot ahead and figures that is the best place to pull over, that way she isn't on the side of the road the whole time and hopefully no one she knows will see her pulled over. She pulls in and pulls up to one of the back parking spots and the cop pulls up right behind her. She waits patiently for the inevitable ticket that she knows is coming. She keeps telling herself to be polite and respectful and maybe she can get off with just a warning.

She sees the door to the police car open and she sees the officer step out of the car and make his way up to her window.

"License, registration and insurance, Ma'am" the officer requested.

Amy already had them ready and very kindly handed them over to the officer.

"Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over tonight?" the officer asked.

"Could it be that I was doing 70 MPH?" Amy replied.

"You do know the speed limit through here is 45 right?" the officer questioned.

"Yes Officer. I was just zoned out and trying to get home that I wasn't paying attention." Amy answered.

"I can understand that but you have to be paying attention. Did you know that your tags are expired and you have a past due vehicle inspection?" the officer again questioned.

Amy was afraid he'd ask about that as she was pulled over earlier in the week for them but hasn't had a chance to get them fixed.

"Yes Officer. I'm been trying to get them done but I didn't get paid until today so it's on my to-do list for tomorrow." replied Amy.

She hoped her cooperation and honesty would get her a little bit of a break.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to step out of the car" the officer ordered.

"Is there a problem Officer?" Amy asked as she was stepping out of her car.

"Ma'am, unfortunately there is. You've already been cited for the tags and inspection and your speed is technically grounds for reckless driving. I'm afraid I'm going to have no choice but to have your car impounded and I'm going to have to place you under arrest." the officer explained.

Amy started to get upset. Her week just went from bad to worse. She can't afford to have her car impounded or to be arrested. She's been working hard to get everything in order and this will just mess it all up.

"Officer, I promise, I'm getting the inspection taken care of tomorrow morning first thing and then I'm going to the DMV to get the registration fixed. Please, can you just give me a speeding ticket and let me go? I can't get arrested, I can afford to have my car impounded. Please can't we work something out?" Amy found herself practically begging the Officer.

"I'm afraid my hands are tied. I'm going to have to search your car, is there anything in here that I need to be aware of?" the officer asked.

"No just trash and my kids toys and stufff", Amy replied.

Amy stood by and watched as the Officer looked through her car. She saw him stop at one point and wondered what he was looking at. The officer finished his search and stood back up.

"Ma'am, do you have any sharp objects on your person or any weapons that I need to be made aware of?" the officer asked.

"No, I'm good" Amy replied.

The Officer then had Amy put her hands on the hood of the car and spread her legs so he could properly pat her down before placing her in handcuffs. Amy felt the Officer start at her head and go around her ears, down over her shoulders and across her back. He wasn't being rough but he was being firm with his hands. She felt a little tingle between her legs when she felt his hands come up the inside of her thighs. As the Officer's hands worked around her waist, she felt his hands move up over her stomach towards her boobs. She was expecting him to just go around them but suddenly she felt him take one of her tits in his hand and gave it a little squeeze. Then he moved over to the other and did the same thing.

Amy's jaw fell open as she couldn't believe that she just got felt up by a cop. She resisted the urge to say or do anything, as she wanted this to get over with as quickly as possible. The Officer then took out his handcuffs and snapped the cuff around her left wrist first then pulled it back behind her and then grabbed the right wrist and placed it in the cuff as well.

"I'm going to cut you a little break, I'm not going to impound your car since you are parked in a parking lot. But I do have to take you in for the reckless driving, expired registration and inspection." the Officer explained.

Please, I promise I'll slow down and I'll get everything fixed tomorrow. I just can't go to jail." Amy pleaded with the officer.

He didn't seem phased by her pleas as he led her over to his car. He placed Amy in the back seat and then climbed in the front. He turned his lights off and radioed in to dispatch. Using his police jargon, she figured he told dispatch that he was bringing her in. Dispatch replied and the Officer pulled away from the parking lot.

Overcome with emotion because of what was happening, Amy found herself crying a little and she started to mumble to herself about how this was going to mess everything up. She wasn't even paying attention when the Officer didn't pull out of the parking lot but instead pulled back behind the building and into a loading dock area of an abandoned store.

Amy is brought out of her self pity party when she realized that the Officer had opened his door and gotten out. Suddenly her door is opened and the Officer reaches in and pulls her out of the car.

I understand your dilema and I feel for you. I have a job to do and if I don't do it, then I could lose my job. But I know how hard it is out there and you seem like you're doing the best you can right now. So what are you willing to do to get out of this right here and just go home?" the officer explains and asks.

"I'll do anything, just please don't take me to jail. I can't afford to go to jail, if I go to jail, I'll never be able to fix my car and I'll end up losing the first job I really enjoy in a long time" Amy responded.

"Fine, then get down on your knees" the Officer ordered.

"Excuse me?" Amy snapped back.

"Look you either do what I tell you to do or you go to jail. Now, get on your knees" he ordered again.

Amy briefly thought about refusing and taking her chances but she knew that her chances were slim and none. She slowly lowered herself to her knees on the pavement. The Officer stepped up to her and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was sporting a good 8 inches and it was thick.

"Don't just sit there and stare at it, I know you know what to do with it so get started or you can get back in the car and we can go downtown" the Officer explained.

Amy leaned forward and opened her mouth and started to take the tip of his cock into her mouth. Once the head was past her lips the Officer reached up and grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock all the way into her throat. Amy tried to gasp for air but his cock was so thick it barely fit in her mouth. He held her head there for a few seconds and then he pulled out and started to fuck her mouth. The more Amy tried to pull away the harder he'd thrust into her mouth and the longer he held her head all the way down on his cock.

Her eyes are watering, drool is running out of her mouth and down across the front of her shirt. After about 5 minutes of fucking her mouth he pulls out and steps back. Amy is left there gagging on her knees as she is gasping for air.

"Not too bad! I was expecting worse so this was a pleasant surprise." the Officer commented.

"Can I go now?" Amy questioned.

"Go? That was just for the inspection. We still have registration and reckless driving to take care of." the Officer explained as he reached out and pushed her shirt and bra up over her tits. He tits sprung free and when her pierced nipples hit the chilly night air, they immediately got hard. This time when the officer groped her tits he was much more rough than he was during the pat down. Amy felt him kneading her tits in his hands and then she felt him grab her nipples between his fingers and gave each a little pinch. Amy couldn't help but let out a little gasp as the shockwave of the pinch shot through her body.

The Officer moved in and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it while playing with her piercing with his tongue. This was starting to drive Amy crazy and she was still handcuffed so she couldn't do anything. The Officer moved to the other nipple and while he was busy with her nipple, his hands moved down and undid her pants and started to push them down her thighs. Amy felt the cold air hit her pussy and it sent shivers through her body. She felt the Officer's hand move up her thigh and soon found her wet pussy.

"Holy shit you're soaking wet! You must really want to get out of these tickets." the officer stated.

He rubbed his hand over her wet pussy before taking two fingers and sliding them inside her pussy. The sudden insertion caused her knees to weaken for a moment but the Officer caught her. He started to finger fuck her very hard, fast and rough. Amy was moaning with each push of his hand back into her pussy.

"Let's just see how much you can take" the Officer said.

Amy didn't know what that meant but then suddenly she felt something cold and hard about to enter her pussy. She was slightly confused until she look down and watched as the officer pushed his nightstick up into her pussy. She felt the hard smooth shaft of the night stick slide deep into her pussy and the sensation almost made her cum. He started moving it in and out of her pussy, while he was sucking on her nipples.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Amy cried out as she began to cum all over the nightstick.

He body shook and her knees again got weak. He didn't let up though and just kept fucking her with the nightstick. Her legs were unsteady as he moved from in front of her and stepped behind her. He pushed her forward so that she fell forward onto the trunk of his car. He reached down and kicked her legs wider and continued to fuck her with his nightstick.

"That takes care of the registration, now time to take care of the reckless driving" the Officer said.

With that she felt him reach his hand down and rub her pussy. Then she felt him take her pussy juice and smear it all over her ass. Amy started to object but before she could say anything, the Officer shoved his cock all they way into her ass.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD", Amy screamed out as his cock penetrated her ass.

The Officer was just beginning to thrust in and out of her ass, when Amy realized that he still had the nightstick inside her pussy. Was got a rhthym going where as one came out the other went in. Amy couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my God I'm cumming again", Amy cried out.

That was music to the officers ears but he wanted more. He pushed himself all the way into her ass and then using his other hand, he began to spank her ass. Ten rapid smacks to her tight ass turned it bright red. Amy was crying out with pain from each smack and pleasure from each thrust. This became too much for the Officer and he was about to explode.

He pulls out of her ass, pulls her around and pushes her down to her knees again. He grabs her by her hair and turns her head so her face is up and he begins to stroke his cock right above her face. Amy tries to pull away but he has all the leverage and he begins to shoot thick white strings of cum all over her face, in her mouth, over her tits.

After he has finished cumming and covered her face with his cum, he steps back and admires his handiwork.

Amy is sitting on the pavement on her knees, her head hanging in shame however she can't help but admit to herself that she really enjoyed this.

"One more thing and then you'll be free to go and you won't have a ticket to deal with for any of this." the Officer explained to Amy.

"What is that?", Amy asked.

"I want you to get up and I want you to walk to your car as you are. Don't clean yourself up, don't get dressed, just walk as you are, cum covered and all back to your car. Once you are in your car, you're free to go." the Officer explained.

He took off the handcuffs and watched as Amy walked through the back parking lot, naked and cum covered. She arrived at the end of the building and was about to turn the corner when she realized that her car was parked right underneath a bright street light.

"Oh well, what's the worse that could happen tonight?", Amy asked herself as she walked her naked, cum covered body to her car. She hopped in and without even worrying to clean up, Amy put the car in gear and got out of there before he changed is mind.