Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 11

Story Info
Anna meets the new girl.
2k words
4.36
12.2k
10

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank god you're awake"

Groaning, Anna pressed a hand against her head as the voice echoed across her ears. Ever since she tried to escape, for what seemed like an eternity Eric had kept her in the training room with nothing but an endless stream of training sessions to occupy the time. Forced to endure hours upon hours of frustration and pain, Anna had finally broken near the end. Now, feeling the rough material of the familiar cot underneath her body once more, Anna sighed with relief as she realized she was back in her cell. The voice called out to her again just outside the bars of her cell and she backed away by instinct.

"Get-... get away from me," groaned Anna, "Who are you? Leave me alone"

"Shhh... keep your voice down or they'll hear," said the voice, "My name is Rachael, did they kidnap you here as well?"

For the first time in a while, it was a female voice instead of male. Taken by surprise, Anna relaxed a little and looked up in the direction it came from. Placed a few feet away from her cell was a second one of the same build. A girl about her own age peered out at her from behind it, her eyes gleaming in the darkness as she looked around.

"How long was I out?" said Anna.

"About two days," said Rachael, "They kept you in the training room for about four before that. I think it's been about a week since I got here though so I don't know about anything before that"

Another week had passed then, thought Anna, that meant she had been missing for at least two now. Her clit throbbed once more beneath her chastity belt and she pulled at the metal shield covering it up. Ever since the ruined orgasm Eric gave her on the first day, he had given her no other forms of relief besides that. As unpleasurable as it was to have her pussy clench down on nothing but empty air, it was still better than the endless frustration she felt down there. Given the intensity of the training he put her through afterwards, the memory of the ruined orgasm felt like a million years ago. Anna pulled harder at her chastity belt and sighed.

"You-... you should probably stop doing that," said Rachael, "They'll punish you if they catch you trying to touch yourself down there"

"Since when?" said Anna.

"They've been doing it ever since I got here," said Rachael, "Mark and Eric do it the most though Carlos doesn't mind as much. They're the three guys who captured us by the way"

"I know, I've met them before," said Anna.

The conversation trailed off and Anna took the time get a good look at the new girl. Inside her cage, Rachael, sat leaning back against the bars with her legs pulled up to her chest. Her blond hair fell low over her shoulders cut to just below the neck. Like her, she wore a single piece of clothing made in the same style and looking closer, Anna could just make out the outline of a chastity belt beneath the thin fabric of the dress. From the way Rachael's nipples were standing stiff and straight from the center of her chest, Anna could only guess she had an orgasm suppression device placed inside her as well.

"Is your-... did they put one-..." asked Anna.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Rachael.

For some reason, Anna felt a sense of relief as the refusal. It had been so long since she spoke to someone who wasn't from the cartels but stuck in their current situation, talking about it would just make things worse. Memories of the last two weeks surfaced in her mind, the endless trainings and punishments she had endured along with the orgasms she had been denied. She felt that if she let out even a little bit of the emotion she felt inside, her mind would just collapse. The less time they spent on crying, the more time they would have to plan an escape.

If escape was even possible that is, said a voice in the back of her mind.

Anna looked down at her own chastity belt and thought of the device in her womb. Unless she could remove it first, there was little chance of any escape plan coming to fruition for real. With her chastity belt keeping it locked up inside, a push of a button was all they needed to send her tumbling to the ground. She had learned firsthand this past week the hopelessness of trying to escape with it still inside. Even now, she shuddered as she thought of the things Eric had done to her afterwards. Ignoring the soreness she still felt in her rear, she glanced over to where Rachael sat in her cell. Perhaps if the two of them work together now...

Before she could open her mouth to ask, footsteps echoed throughout the room as someone approached their cells. Walking up to stand before them, Eric looked down at Anna with a smile on his face.

"How's our little sleeping beauty doing today?" he said, "You missed breakfast you know, Carlos was mighty upset"

Anna looked over to the corner of her cage where a bowl of cold oatmeal had been placed. Despite being room temperature now, it still looked fresh as if it had been made only a few hours ago. Her stomach grumbled with hunger and suddenly she realized she hadn't eaten for the past few days.

"Turn around, ass out and present," said Eric.

Besides her, Rachael snapped to obey. Turning around, she bent over a little keeping her legs straight as she lifted the back of her dress. Pushing her bottom out as much as possible, she arched her back with both her cheeks on display. Despite her chastity belt covering up most of her intimate places below, her anus remained visible peeking out between the crevice of her soft globes. The girl shivered a little as Eric leaned forward to examine her posture.

"Not bad for what it's worth," he said, "Not as much hesitation as last time though you've still got a ways to go. It's amazing what a weeks' worth of denial will do to a girl"

Anna gulped as Eric turned to face her now, his face smiling in a way that didn't quite seem to reach his eyes.

"Now, as for our wayward girl," he said, "I do hope we don't need a repeat of what happened last time"

Anger rose up in her mind and Anna fought to hold it down. A week ago she would have no problem with telling Eric to sod off, maybe even throw something at him as well. Now though, tempered by the memories of her punishments this past week, she found her body starting to move as if by itself. Fury still rose inside her, defiance in the face of her Master, but something in her quashed it smothering and numbing it down. Quietly, Anna turned around and belt over lifting the back of her dress until her bottom was on display. Moving her legs until they were shoulder width apart, she reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks until her backdoor came into view. Taking in a deep breath, Anna breathed out slowly forcing herself to relax as she waited for her Master to inspect her rear hole.

"Well now, that's interesting," said Eric, "I only told you to present, not to spread your cheeks. Looks like the training is starting to take hold"

He pressed a button on the remote he was holding and Anna gasped as an invisible tongue appeared between her legs to lick her labia and clit through the steel of her chastity belt. Her legs trembled as she endured the stimulation below, doing her best to keep her cheeks spread open as she stayed still.

"A reward, for being a good girl," said Eric, "Thirty minutes, no more, no less. Of course, it's set to a level so you won't hit the edge"

He turned to Rachael and the girl jumped as she felt the same thing happen to her as well.

"You, watch her and make sure she keeps her cheeks spread the entire time," said Eric, "If she relaxes for even a moment, it'll be an hour of harsh edging for you both"

"Yes Master," said Rachael as she grit her teeth against the stimulation between her legs, "I'll make sure she doesn't fail"

"Starting tomorrow, I have some big plans for you two so make sure you get to know each other well," said Eric, "By the time we're finished, I think you two will become the best of friends"

Turning, he laughed as he left the room, his footsteps echoed down the hall as he walked away. A minute later, the sound vanished as well. Only a minute had passed but standing bent over in her cage, Anna felt her arms already starting to get sore. Underneath her chastity belt, her denied pussy twitched in frustration as the soft stimulation ran up over her labia to circle her clit. Besides her, Rachael looked on with a worried look on her face.

"Are you-... can you-..." she began.

"Don't worry, I'll manage," said Anna, "I've been though a lot worse than this so far"

Rachael looked on in uncertainty, fear and a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Please, I don't want to be edged anymore," whispered Rachael, "It hurts so much, the way it feels all numb down there"

"You're not helping," said Anna, "Just grit your teeth and bear it, it's better that way"

Already, her arousal was starting to flow but Anna forced herself to stay strong bracing herself against the bars of her cage. She glanced over at Rachael curled up in her own cage. The girl had her arms wrapped up around herself as if trying to protect herself from the punishment that hung over them both. One hand trailed down between her legs to cover the shield of her chastity belt, her own advice forgotten in her fear. A similar sheen of wetness covered the inside of her thighs and Anna saw the muscles underneath her skin twitch as she clawed at the metal with her hands. Her eyes started off into the distance, unfocused and unaware.

"Please, no more," whispered Rachael, "I don't want to feel empty anymore"

"Rachael, please, shut up!" said Anna.

She said it a bit louder than she intended but it was enough to snap Rachael out of her stupor. The girl sat up as if in a daze, her eyes focusing back to the real world. Anna waited until Rachael was calm again before she continued. Her pussy continued to clench as the tongue licked her clit but Anna ignored it and focused on the girl sitting next to her.

"Alright, listen closely, I have a plan," said Anna, "By ourselves we don't stand a chance but if we work together then there might be an opportunity"

"A opportunity for what?" asked Rachael.

"Keep your voice down," hissed Anna, "We need to find a way to get these belts off. If we can't get the implanted devices out, we'll never make it out of the warehouse alive"

"But-... how will we do that?" asked Rachael.

Anna looked around slowly checking to see if anyone was listening in. In the silence around them however, there was nobody in sight. She turned to Rachael, whispering in a voice so low she could barely hear it herself.

"The police aren't going to be of much help," said Anna, "We need to find a way to escape by ourselves"

"But-... the devices-..." said Rachael.

Despite the darkness of the warehouse surrounding them, Anna could almost see herself grin. While they device womb controlled their actions, its mechanism depended on the activation of the remote. Remove that from the equation and then they would be free. The plan was simple, so simple she wondered why she didn't think of it before.

"It's simple," said Anna, "All we need to do is to steal the remotes"