Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna finally submits.
1.5k words
4.4
18.9k
12

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anna opened her eyes again, the world felt like a different place. In the time it took for the sun to go down, it felt like an eternity had passed instead. Every muscle in her body felt worn out and used as if she had been taken apart and put back together again. Her head hurt as she tried to think back to the memories of the day that had gone by. Stuck in the stocks with no way to escape, there had been nothing for her to do but lay there for hours while the machine thrusted a dildo into her backdoor. Her pussy had twitched nonstop the entire time, empty and frustrated while the machine kept her just before the edge without letting her spend. Feeling the wetness of her fluids on the inside of her thighs, Anna felt like her brain was about to shut down. Laying there upon the floor with her bottom still pushed up into the air, she wanted nothing more than to pass out.

By now, her backdoor was beyond abused and her clit stood stiff and swollen, peeking out at the top of her slit. Straining against the tight confines of the hood around it, she felt it throbbing below as it screamed out at her for attention. Despite the discomfort it caused her though, she had been right to have her anus punished instead of her clit. After hours of stimulation, she had lost count by now of the number of times she had been punished by the strap for clenching. If the stimulation had been placed on her clit instead, then Anna had zero doubts on whether she would have survived. The one silver lining to it all was that the orgasm suppression device in her womb had stayed silent the entire time. Every time she got close, the inevitable clench she let out caused the machine to spank her with the strap forcing her to cool back down. The pain hurt, but the blows that rained down on both her cheeks were enough to keep the danger of an orgasm down. The frustration of being teased for the entire day still remained but the feeling of having her orgasms suppressed was worse than anything else in the world. Even with the dildo vibrating in her backdoor, the slow burn she felt was still better than the awful sense of numbness she hated so much.

Only half aware of her surroundings, Anna almost didn't hear the door of the training room opening again as Eric walked inside. It was only when he turned the machine off and pulled the dildo out of her ass that she dared to think the punishment was at an end. As Eric released her from her bonds, her clit screamed out at her from between her legs and Anna moaned as she felt the wetness coating the inside of her thighs. Never in her life did she want to touch herself more than now. Barely had she considered it however before Eric slid her chastity belt back up around her waist. Turning the key, he locked it back shut. A heavy sense of hopelessness settled over her as Anna felt the familiar weight of the metal prison back around her waist.

"Master, please," begged Anna.

"Did I say you could speak, slave?" said Eric.

"I can't stand it anymore," begged Anna, "I want to cum."

Eric walked around to stand before her and Anna looked up in despair. Inside, she felt empty in more ways than one. The pride that had once drove her to fight back was long gone, discarded after an entire day of having a dildo slowly thrusting into her rear without relief. Through the dim haze of frustration in her brain, there was only one thing that Anna could think of now.

"You tried to run away," said Eric, "Why should I give you a reward after what you've done."

"Please Master, I learned my lesson," said Anna, "I won't do it again. Use me, punish me, do whatever you want but please just let me cum."

"Permission denied," said Eric, "You are a slave, not some street whore. You will take what your Master gives you and expect nothing else."

He reached down to undo his belt and Anna looked up to see him with his member hanging out. Despite the realization of what was happening, she stared at it as if raptured and her pussy throbbed once more underneath the steel of her chastity belt. She dreaded to think what would happen if she refused right now.

"Your mouth or your ass?" said Eric.

Both options would offer her no relief but from the way Eric said it, Anna knew she had no choice. Inside her pussy, her g-spot felt swollen and puffed up as if a single touch was enough to make her explode. If she took any further stimulation through her backdoor, it would only make the situation even worse. Obediently, she shuffled forward on her knees and took Eric in her mouth.

"Good girl," said Eric, "If I feel you biting down for even a moment, I'm putting you back into the stocks for another hour."

Anna closed her eyes as she felt the hardness of the member entering her mouth. She hesitated, but whatever reluctance she felt was brushed aside by the training she had before. Moving her lips over her teeth, she brought her tongue up to lick the bottom of the shaft while sucking in a little to create a vacuum in her mouth. Pulling her head back, she slid forward again servicing Eric with the techniques she had been forced to learn.

It's just a dildo, she desperately thought, just think of it like the dildo in the training sessions.

The taste and texture however was anything but. Unlike the dildo, warmth pulsed through the rod in her mouth making it feel all the more real. She breathed through her nose as she sucked and her pussy twitched again beneath the steel of her chastity belt. Without anything way for her to touch herself however, there was no chance of her receiving any relief at all. Knowing from her previous lessons that she wasn't allowed to use her hands, Anna balanced on her knees as she moved her head back and forth, doing everything she could to distract herself from the sensations in her mouth.

With hours of training beforehand in preparation for this moment, it didn't take long for her efforts to pay off. As she continued to service Eric with her tongue, she felt him swelling up and getting larger in her mouth. Soon, a flood of warmth shot out and Anna gagged as something thick and salty hit the back of her throat. Desperately, she tried to pull away to spit it out but Eric forced her to look up at him while he emptied his load into her mouth.

"Hold it in your mouth," said Eric, "Don't swallow until I say."

Obediently, Anna stayed still, fighting against the foul taste while Eric pulled out the remote and pressed a button. She braced herself for more pain but instead of a punishment something else happened instead. Inside her chastity belt, something soft touched her as an invisible tongue appeared to lick her clit. Gently, it lapped at the swollen nub servicing her in the same way she had just done. Once, twice, three times it licked her and that was all she could take. Anna gasped, still holding the load in her mouth as she came.

The moment she hit the edge however, the stimulation stopped just as quickly as it had appeared. Teetering on the precipice, her hands darted down to pull at the shield of her chastity belt but there was nothing that could be done. Her legs squeezed together once and Anna wailed in despair as she fell, her orgasm thoroughly ruined. Now, there was nothing she could do but cry and wait for it to end.

Underneath the steel of her chastity belt, her pussy spasmed harder than it had in her entire life as it rode out an entire weeks worth of pent up denial. With nothing for her to squeeze down against but empty air however, even as her head spun from the force of the release Anna was unable feel a single thing. The taste of the semen felt hot and sticky in her mouth as she ground her hips against the floor, doing everything she could to find any relief at all. It was futile however as her chastity belt prevented her from feeling any stimulation at all from the act. As Anna rode out the last spasms of her ruined orgasm, her clit continued to throb in frustration underneath its hood. It was only after a full minute of painful contractions that her movements finally ceased and Anna collapsed to the ground.

"Good," said Eric, "Now you may swallow."

Anna swallowed, feeling the thick fluid roll down the back of her throat. She coughed as the foul taste lingering in her mouth.

"Is it over?" whispered Anna.

"For now," said Eric, "We will continue on the second day."

Lowering her head to the floor, Anna wished for the world to end.