All Comments on 'Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 13'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but damn your killing us with how long you’re dragging this story out, just put us out of our misery..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These chapters are repetitive. Repetitive. Repetitive.

Magical dicks and doormat women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the above comments. "Shit or get off the pot" this is a wonderful story if you don't use a sleeping pill. Either sell them break them or release them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story could be great but the chapters are way too short

mirlynnmirlynnalmost 2 years ago

I'm not into the end game here - repetitive, endlessly predictable torcher .. That's it? At least either let her get her bloody revenge or move on to the pleasures of a sex slave. Maybe consider that later can involve intermittent bursts of extreme pleasure without correlation to any stimulus. The motivation to 'be a good slave' for that unpredictable reward can be powerful and seductive as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. This is a good story. Keep going!

EdthegentEdthegentalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see the girls forced to do things to each other. Really get in their heads!

Loving the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, yes, the chapters are way too short. We just get into a scene when it just ends. A chapter just gets interesting, then stops. Too bad, the story would be a good one but the chapters should be combined to create a better representation of what happens during slave training.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...