Trailer Park Family Fucker

Story Info
Family fun down at the trailer park... MOONSHINE AND PUSSY!
1.5k words
3.33
66.6k
45
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

SHORT STORY ABOUT FUCKING AND GETTING DRUNK IN THE TRAILER PARK... FAMILY FUCKING GALORE

PARODY... NOT FUCKIN REAL

Banjo music playing...

"JAMES... WAKE UP!"

Damn... bright sunshine and a moonshine headache don't fuckin mix. Damn window. (Big belch)

Rolling over onto my back, rubbing my big ass beer belly. (Another big belch)

Slappin my bitch's behind. Nice ass. Almost as nice as my baby girl Kaia's ass. 18 and tight. All fuckin right. Ha. Beth's tits are way nicer than her ass though. Giant milk jugs. Got her pregnant 38 times. Had 15 of em. All 18 and up. She wanted to stop at 15 kids. Fine with me... I just got all the other hoes around here pregnant. Knockin bitches up is my hobby.

Squeezing that big ol ass. I slap it and squeeze it some more. (Big yawn)

"JAMES! GET THE FUCK UP, BOY!" Mama got me twisted. I ain't a boy. I'm 52. Got God knows how many kids... been in jail four times. Definitely not a boy.

I reach over with my right hand... left one's still fondling Beth's BBW booty. Slap it again. Damn, must be jam cause jelly don't shake like that! Ha... and grab a beer for the cooler. Always got my beer cooler by the bed. Pop the top and chug it.

"JAMES!! GET YOUR FAT ASS OUTTA THE DAMN BED, BOY!" Mama being a bitch today. She needs some dick. I got ten fat fuckin inches for the slut.

I get up and slap Beth's ass again. She looks back at me and winks, then falls back asleep. I head into the damn kitchen, bare ass naked... Except for my white, wifebeater tank top.

"It's about damn time, I..." I grab mama's head and sit on the edge of the table, pushing her head to my cock. I shove all the way in, force fucking my sexy, but annoying mother's throat. Bitch loves rough sex so I give it to her.

"Suck me, bitch! Suck your son's big ass dick!" I slap her face and rape her throat, force banging it as hard and fast as humanly possible. Mama makes all kinds of nasty slurping and slobbering sounds. She pukes. I pull out. She keeps puking all over my cock. I spit in her mouth and shove right back down her throat, repeating the whole process six times.

I jizz down her throat, then pull out, smack her face with my cummy cock several times then choke her while she sucks me dry. I release my grip so she can take a few deep breaths. I squeeze again, smirking at her sucking my fat dick. I release my grip again, then pull out and flip her around, yanking down her lavender spandex pants and white cotton granny thong.

I slam up my mother's leaking cunt, piledriving her senseless. "FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE, BABYYYYYYYYYYY!! YESSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!" She screams and creams deliriously.

I yank her top open and pull her saggy D cups outta her white cotton bra. I squeeze the living fuck outta em and pound the living shit outta her 70 year old, gray haired and bushy cunt. HELL FUCKIN YEAHHHHHHH!! MAMA PUSSY IS SOME GOOD GOD DAMN PUSSYYYYYYYY!! I PULL OUT AND SPIT ON MY FAT ASS COCK AND MAMA'S SAGGY, LILY WHITE ASS, THEN SLAM MY TEN INCHES SO FUCKING FAR UP HER BEHIND MY BALLS BANG AGAINST HER DAMN FALSE TEETH!

I jizz up her ass, the I start pissing drowning that 70 year old at and extra juicy cunt plum full of my thick creamy seed. Shootin that dick cream way up that jiggly butt! I slap it and pound it some more, making sure I cum dum every thick drop. There... that should hold the bitch.

"Get me a beer, bitch!" I belch... loud. Mama's pulls her thong and pants up, kissing my cheek and hurries over to the damn fridge. She grabs a cold Bud and brings it back to me, softly rubbing my fat, bearded face. Sweet old broad.

I down it and toss it in the trash, belch again... loud again... and head into the bathroom. Kaia is takin a bath. My sweetheart. My youngest kid. 18 and as beautiful as a supermodel. Sweetest smile you ever saw too.

"Hey, daddy."

"Hey, baby doll. I gotta piss."

"Ok, daddy."

I start pissing all over Kaia's very beautiful 18 year old face. I douse her shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and that outstretched tongue lapping away at my heavy, bright yellow stream. My baby girl opens up and takes it right in the mouth, drinking her fat daddy's piss with the sweetest smile ever.

"Thank you, daddy. It's delicious."

"Anytime, sweetheart." I lean down and kiss her and fondle her small, very perky titties.

I belch... Kaia giggles... and I head out, letting Kaia finish taking her bath. I throw on some overalls with a zipper in the crotch... easy access... and run into my cousin Gina. Big titty bitch has had four of my kids. Love her 36Ds. So soft and squishy. Plus, she's a good drinkin partner. Moonshine or bust, bitches!

We hit the homemade whiskey pretty fucking hard. Half drunk... or three quarters for Gina... we starts foolin around in the sitting area beside my trailer. Nice and secluded spot. Big ol willow tree and some bushes to give some privacy.

Gina blows me, deepthroating all ten fat fuckin inches. HOT DAMN! I FUCK LOVE THAT! Her spit's flying, her tongues wrapping around my fat meat, her dirty blonde haired head is bobbin hard... but not for no damn apples. She gest what she wants. A fat mouthful of my slimy, gooey cock nut. It pours down her greedy gullet, pumpkin out like gas outta gas pump. No ding sound though. I molest her big tits through her gray sports bra, then get behind her and anal pound her into submission. My fat dick, her phat ass... a match made in naughty, incest heaven. Nothing better than ass pounding your big titty, slutty cousin.

I drill that bitch HARD! HARDER! IN AND OUT! SLMAMMING ALL THE FUCKING WAY UP THAT PHAT FUCKIN ASS! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER! "FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! USE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Yeah... she squirts like a fuckin water fountain. The real big ones.

I decide to give her another baby so I pull out and slam up her cumming cunt. She screams in delight, her curvy body shaking wildly. I drill up her pussy for a minute, faster faster faster faster faster faster!!... Then I pump her full of some more thick jizz dessert.

I shove all the way up in there, cumming violently. Huge globs of sticky nut flying up that super sweet cousin cunt a million miles a damn hour. I take a big swig of moonshine... FUCK! STRONG SHIT! WOO!!... then I slap Gina's phat, jiggly white ass and get up, pulling her head back to me so she can suck me dry. She does with a huge, happy smile. Bitch loves my jizz.

She sucks me relentlessly for two minutes straight. Tight lips, spit rollin, head bobbin. Fuck it! I pound her fucking throat harder harder harder... FASTER FASTER FASTEERRRRRRRRRR!! I dump another load of fat fucking cum right down her throat again. Gina smiles around my meat and I wink back. She sucks out every thick drop in no time flat. So fuckin sexy!

I give her $50 to get some weed and cigarettes and head back in the house.

3 minutes later...

"WOOHOO!! TAKE THAT DICK, BABY DOLL!! FAT TITTY BITCH! YEAH!" Slam banging Beth's nice and comfy milf pussy. 15 kids later and it's been worn out pretty damn good, but it's still got some spring to it. Squirting all over my cock. BIG... DADDY... BANGIN... THAT... PUSSYYYYYYYYYYY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I jizz up her cunt. Baby number 16 coming soon. Beth don't even get mad. She loves my big dick so much she just smiles, creams and juggles that super sweet cunt all over my violently cumming cock. I'm slapping and squeezing those flopping udders under her. So soft and hot avy, milk shooting out between my fucking fingers.

Beth smokes a fat blunt, then passes back to me. I take a big toke, then a big swig of moonshine and I'm SHAKING MY HEAD AND HOLLERIN LIKE A HORNY ASS HOUND DOG! HOT FUCKIN DAMN! MOONSHINE, PUSSY AND WEED. Should be a God damn movie title.

"Thanks, sweet titties." I slap her BBW ass and lean down and kiss my main bitch.

"Thank you, sweet dick daddy." Beth laughs. We both do. Sexy fucking slut tease. A big ol swig off moonshine and some more weed for both of us and it's nap time again. Damn good day!

I spend the evening titty fucking my sister Lisa. Sweet, natural cans, all squishy and shit. She eats two loads of dick cream, then we drink two cases of beer by the fire pit outside. Nice relaxing evening. My kinda day. Fucking, drinking... and more family fucking. Incest and moonshine go together better than peanut butter and jelly and ham and burger.

Fuck your mama and your sister some day. It's well worth it. Knock em up if you can. I do it all the damn time. The whole taboo shit part of it is what's so damn hot. Plus my mama is a whore... sister too. So that helps. MOONSHINE AND PUSSY FOR EVERYBODY, BITCH!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers