Trailer Park Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama rides Harry, her back to him. He reaches around and plays with her bouncing boobs as Mama works that magical pussy in that huge old throbbing cock. They fuck for twenty minutes. Mama's pussy gripping and sucking on that fat dick, Harry's precum bathing my mother's perfectly pink, pounding walls. She squirts twice, making Harry growl wildly each time.

"May I please cum in your mouth, doll? My wife used to do that for me and I loved it so much... she did too. Pretty please. Uhhhhh!"

"Sure, Harry. Cum in my mouth, stud. Feed me all that yummy cum. Mmmmmmm."

Mama hops off of Harry's thumping meat and kneels on the floor by the sofa. He quickly... as quick as he can... hops off the sofa and stands in front of my mom. Harry jerks fast on his cock. So ready to cum. "Here it cums, dollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!"

Harry still thick seed pumps out, shooting right into mama's wide open mouth. Her tongue wags around under it as it's coated with that thick sperm glaze. Mama gulps it down, then wraps those extra luscious, full, voluptuous lips around that fat old shaft and sucks away, drinking down any and every last drop of sperm in there. Harry shakes and growls, so happy to be cumming in a woman's mouth again. Mama makes sure to drain him completely dry. She pops her mouth loudly off of that fat old dick when she's down, smiling all sexy up at Harry.

"I see why your wife loved you cumming in her mouth. You've got delicious cum, Harry. Yum!" Mama deep throats the whole 11 and a half inch cock, then pops her mouth off of it again. Once again smiling up at Harry.

"God... you're beautiful, dear. Thank you so much. You made an old man real happy." Harry grins so wide. Mama blows him a kiss, then licks all around her crown, kissing the tip.

"My pleasure, sweetheart. We need to do this regularly. It can be our little secret." Mama winks up at Harry, adding in a naughty, very beautiful grin and blowing another kiss. Looks like Harry's back to getting regular pussy again... thanks to my amazing mom.

The next evening at the trailer park party...

Mama and Steve get home from their date while the party's in full gear all around the park. Booze, weed and food everywhere. A little moonshine mixed in for good luck. The music's poppin' and everybody's dancing and having a grand ol' time. Kaia and Max are fooling around with the diner customer. She explained it all to me. I assured her I wasn't upset so Kaia relaxed about the whole thing. I'm actually proud of her figuring out a way to get 2 grand and not have to fuck for it. Max... I'm always proud of my sis. Especially since she and Kaia blew me before the party. They drank my piss too. Gina joined in and took my cock up her big ass while Kaia and Max sucked my balls and ate my ass. I freaking love the horny women in my life.

Billie and I were hanging out when Kaia came over to the table we were at and sat in my lap. We smoked and chit chatted about Kaia and Max working the dude from the diner. Kaia said she and Kaia got him mostly drunk and she let him play with her tits while Max sucked his cock, then rode him senseless.

Kaia left and came over to me while Max was still fucking him. She told me the dude was so excited and pumped about fucking Max and buzzed already, he didn't even notice she left.

Mama and Steve went inside our trailer and she fucked his brains out. She even filmed it. She's got a camera installed in her bedroom for me to watch her. She loves that. Mama let Steve drill her doggy style on her bed, then she got him to titty fuck her for a half an hour. She drank his load just like she did Harry's yesterday at the bar.

The night went on like that, drinking, smoking, eating, dancing... and fucking. Fun for everyone. Even Andy got in on the action. Gina blew him while I fucked her ass again as everyone watched and cheered us on.

Mama drank my piss in front of everyone, then she gave Harry a handjob... Spence too. I ended up fucking Kaia and Billie the rest of the night in my room. Mama joined us at like 2:30 in the morning. I fucked her tits... and pussy, then ass fucked all three, side by side, bent over the bed. They all drank my cum, cum swapping it between them for five minutes before they swallowed it all down. What a fucking party! Spence ate too much BBQ and puked all night, but other than that it was awesome.

That's my life. That's how we roll around here. Slutty and freaky 24/7. Sex, sex... and more sex. Hey... that's... Trailer Park Living.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian Kevin experiments pleasuring women using more than just BFC.in Group Sex
Big Fat Cock: Dumb Cheerleader BFC is used to dominate a hot blonde cheerleader.in Erotic Couplings
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories