Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RJ and I had fucked more than once in the backseat of his yellow wagon; mostly at parties, sometimes after school when RJ had given me a lift home when Amy had soccer practice. But unfortunately, he'd found a girl he wanted to get serious with. Matilda, I think her name was. She was some girl he'd met at college and so his plan to wreck my pussy on his next visit home hadn't been followed through with.

"I can manage," I said.

RJ grinned. "I know. Just being polite."

I sighed. "Now if you were polite, you would keep the promise you made me."

RJ put in the last bag and closed the trunk. "That wasn't very rude of me, wasn't it?"

I nodded.

He stepped up to me, our toes touching. He cupped the bottom of my chin, lifting my head. "Trust me, if I wasn't possibly in love with Matilda, you'd be in the back of my car right now begging me to go harder."

My cheeks flushed and I clenched my thighs. I was glad to know that I wasn't a complete fuck up. I might have naughty sex dreams about my older brother, but I could still get flustered by another hot guy.

RJ moved my head and pressed a kiss to my cheek as the rumble of a motorbike pulled up beside us.

I pulled back to find Johnny on his bike. His eyes were locked on RJ who hadn't moved away from me at all.

"Johnny, boy. Good to see you, man." He held out his hand.

Johnny shook it. "Didn't know you were back in town."

"Just for the weekend. Ma's birthday."

"I hear you found yourself some fresh pussy in California."

RJ grinned. "That I did. Matilda makes me work for it."

I laughed. "Don't talk to Johnny about work. The hardest work he does is chasing the whores away."

Johnny rolled his eyes.

"You still haven't found anyone?" asked RJ. "I remember you going on about finding a girl, getting serious."

Johnny crossed his arms. "Don't have the time. Between Pa and keeping this one out of trouble, who has time for dating."

I frowned. "Me? I think I was the one who bailed your ass out of jail the other week when you got arrested for public indecency."

RJ laughed. "What'd you do?"

"A pig was jealous that no girl was interested in sucking on his cock, at least, not unless he paid for it. I was just enjoying a nice relaxing time with a girl, listening to some tunes."

"So you were getting blown in your car?" asked RJ.

"Nail on the head," I said.

"Horny fucker. Find a room." RJ nudged his arm.

Mr Smith and Amy came out of the story, arms full of bags. "RJ let's go," said Mr Smith.

"Yeah, Da, coming." He held out his hand to Johnny, who shook it again. "Take care, man."

"You too," said Johnny.

"Bye, Penny." He tapped my nose.

I scrunched my nose up at him. "Bye, handsome."

I waved at Amy as she climbed into the car and waited as RJ drove off before turning to glare at Johnny. "Why are you here?"

He leant back on his seat. "What do you mean?"

"I don't need you to babysit me."

"You sure about that."

I shook my head and walked over to Pa's car and climbed in. I started it up and started to reverse. Johnny sat in my way, grinning like a child. I stuck my head out the window. "Move, or I will run you over."

He chuckled and started his bike. "Calm down, Road Runner. Pa will be mad if you scratch his car again."

I huffed. "Again? If was your fault last time."

"Whatever you say."

I rolled up the window and pulled out. It was moments like these that made me look at him as nothing more than a pain in my ass.

*

*

*

I sat on a lawn chair outside of the trailer. Between the Johnny's and the family trailer we'd set up an outdoor space where Pa liked to hang out on nice evenings. Pa had his grill and with Johnny built an outdoor table and chairs from some scrap wood. I'd completed the space with some fake lawn, some lights which I hung across between the trailers, and a couple of lawn chairs to sit in beneath a large beach umbrella. It was a comfy spot where we hung out and sometimes had other members of Pa's gang join us.

This particular evening was quiet. I'd come home after getting pissed of with Johnny and set about doing a full clean of the trailers. By the time that was done, my anger had faded and I was only annoyed at Johnny. By seven, Pa was home--earlier than expected--with steaks which he threw on the grill. Dave and his wife, Marleen joined us, along with Lindsey. The others were off doing their own thing and Johnny hadn't made an appearance yet.

I sat in my lawn chair, a beer in one hand--Pa had never been too concerned about underaged drinking. His rules were don't be stupid, don't get arrested, or pregnant and he didn't care--and chatted with Lindsey about the bonfire on the weekend. She had plans to get back at the head cheerleader, Rachel, who'd decided to aim her wrath at 'trailer park trash' in the last few weeks and Lindsey was done playing nice. While I would stay out of the whole shit show, I was looking forward to the events unfolding.

It wasn't till after we'd finished eating that Johnny made an appearance. He drove up with his buddy, Dylan. They'd gone to school together, gotten arrested together, and Dylan while not officially a part of the gang liked to hang out with the guys in general.

"'Bout time you showed up," said Pa.

Johnny said, "You're home early."

"I get shit done, unlike you young blokes that piss fart around all day."

Dave laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on ladies, we better leave this lot to enjoy their evening." Dave dragged off Lindsey and Marleen, also chasing off Dylan who started immediately eying off Lindsey who wasn't opposed to the attention.

Johnny walked up beside me and nudged my leg. I frowned up at him. "You're in my seat."

"Fuck off," I said, "you can sit in any of those." I kicked my foot up in the direction of the two empty chairs.

Johnny shook his head. "Nope. That's my favourite."

I crossed my arms and stayed where I was. Johnny sighed and reached out and grabbed my hand and started to pull. I dug my feet into the ground. "No!" I cried.

Johnny smirked as he managed to get my ass off the seat. Pa also started laughing, as Johnny tried to sit down and I shoved him, almost making him miss the seat. Johnny managed to get into his seat and smiled proudly up at me. "Ahhh!" He lifted his hands behind his head.

I narrowed my eyes and kicked him firmly in the shin.

"Ow!" he yelped.

"Asshole," I grumbled.

"That was uncalled for." He rubbed his leg.

"You stole my seat." Johnny reached out and grabbed me by the waist. "No!" I snapped. He ignored me and used both hands to pull me down and onto his lap.

"There," he said. "We can both sit here."

"I wanted to sit on the chair, not your bony lap."

Johnny smirked.

"What?"

"It's not a bone you can feel." The grin on his face was meant to be humorous. I should have wanted to leap up and yell at him that he was disgusting, but all I wanted to do was push my ass down harder, to rock against him and tell him I wanted to feel his cock inside.

"You two need to grow up," said Pa. He stood from the table with the pile of dishes in his hands. "Night you too."

"Night, Pa," we echoed.

I realised once Pa was inside, I hadn't moved, like I should have. Johnny's hands still rested around my waist; my ass was directly on his lap where if Johnny did get hard his cock would press directly between my legs. It wasn't unusual for me to sit on Johnny's lap; another thing I'd always done, but moments like this made me wonder if it was too weird.

Johnny tapped my thigh, pulling me from my own head, and asked, "Any beers left?"

I nodded and stood up. I grabbed a beer from the cooler and cracked it open. I handed it to Johnny who took a sip and took my hand. He pulled me back onto his lap. Which was a little surprising. I could easily sit in any other chair, but it seemed he didn't mind if I stayed on his lap. I shifted my position initially, turning so I was facing the side, and my ass was on his thigh rather than his crotch.

"I'm sorry about today," he said suddenly. "I just saw you with RJ and just wanted to say hello to him. I wasn't really checking on you."

I nodded. "It's okay. I may have overreacted a little."

"You two did look very cuddly when I pulled up." He clenched his brow and stared intently at his beer.

I shrugged. "He was just flirting. Besides, he has a girlfriend."

"Yes, so I've heard." Johnny took a sip of his drink. "I thought you two might get serious for a while there."

It had been a passing thought once. RJ wasn't that much older than me. We got along great. He was great in bed. He was funny. Cute. What more could I need? It just seemed to never go past a hook up. I also never knew if I really wanted to go further; my mind was always occupied elsewhere.

"We're friends. Always have been. Besides, can you imagine if I dated RJ when Amy has got anywhere with you? I think she'd be pissed."

Johnny smirked. "She's determined that's for sure."

"How come you never had sex with her?" The questions had come out faster than I could think it. I'd always wondered but had never been able to ask.

Johnny's smirk became a grin. "It started out as a game, really. She was so desperate to knock boots that I was really trying to get her to work for it. At one point I was just going to let her win, but she told me not to just give in and that she really wanted to be able to catch me and it not be a pity fuck."

"So, she's never caught you?"

"Not enough to make me really want too."

My eyes widened. "Seriously? Amy's hot. I mean, I've seen her naked and she's got a better body than Tiffany Chambers that is for sure."

"Not just about looks. I mean with Tiffany it is 100 percent about the fact that she will do whatever I want and then fuck right off--no strings--but Amy isn't just a one-time fuck, she's your best friend. If I was going to fuck her, it would be more of a relationship kind of scenario."

I frowned. "So, all Amy would have to do is date you?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. I mean, if we dated then sure...sex would probably happen and so yeah, but I'm not just going to fuck her."

It kind of made sense, but not really. I just shook my head and stole his beer, taking a sip and accepting his explanation as a weird male thing.

"Oh, sorry!"

Johnny and I turned to see a woman standing just beside us. She looked familiar. She had long red hair and a pair of boobs that were hard to ignore.

"Can we help you?" asked Johnny, always the polite one.

"I was looking for George."

I frowned. Pa invited a woman over. Great.

Johnny pointed to the trailer. "He's inside."

The woman smiled and nodded. "Thanks." She walked over to the door and knocked. "Georgie, you in there?"

"Sugar, come on in," called Pa.

Sugar giggled and let herself in. As the door closed, Johnny said, "She works at the Wild Hog, it's why she looks familiar."

"Waitress, right."

The Wild Hog was a bar just down the road. Pa and his friends were always down there getting drunk, watching the game, or playing pool. Or having fun in the parking lot.

"Ohhh, Georgie!" Sugar's squeal made me screw my face up. "Ahhh!"

"Great," I said. "Another night, listening to the men in my family fuck a whore."

Johnny laughed. "Wanna crash at mine?"

"Really?"

He nodded. "You can have the bed; I'll take the couch."

"It's your trailer. I can take the couch."

"You hate sleeping on the couch."

"You're too big for the couch."

"And yet you'll be so grumpy tomorrow if you sleep on the couch that I'm going to end up having to deal with your sleep-deprived ass. No, thank you. You can sleep on the bed."

"Why don't we just share the bed?" I said it like it would be the easiest thing in the world. And it should be. He was my brother. He would have one side, I would have the other. There would be no temptation at all.

Johnny shrugged. "Okay. As long as you don't hog the covers."

"The covers? It's too hot for covers, you can have them all."

Johnny's trailer was cooler than my own. His air conditioner had kept the day heat from overwhelming the small space, so it was rather nice in his room. The bed took up the whole room, it reached from one side of the trailer to the other. The dresser Johnny kept his clothes in was stuffed in the corner and had very little room to pull open the draws.

I stood at the side of the bed and frowned. I hadn't really considered my options properly. I didn't have PJ's, as they were in my room in the trailer that Pa's was currently fucking inside. I could risk a quick trip to my room, but I didn't want to step inside and get an eyeful. Pa sometimes seemed to forget that he shared the trailer with me and liked to fuck his playmates in the central living space and not his bedroom. That meant I would have to sleep in what I was wearing, which wasn't horrible. Due to the warm weather, I only had on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Nothing unreasonable.

Johnny stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but his boxer briefs, the same ones he'd had on that morning. The ones that hugged his cock so much you could see it in perfect detail. He nudged my side as he dropped onto his bed. He rolled so he was on the far side.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Nothing," I mumbled. I had to take my bra off, there was no way I was sleeping in that. I slid my hands beneath my shirt to pop open the clip before pulling it out one side. I dropped it onto the floor before climbing onto the bed and laying down beside Johnny.

He looked at me strangely.

"What?" I asked.

"You really going to sleep in your shorts?"

"I don't have any PJ's to wear. I can't sleep next to you in my underwear."

"Why? I'm just in my boxers."

I couldn't stop myself from glancing down to said boxers. Why are they so damn tight? I needed to do something to distract me from looking, so I said, "Are you trying to get your little sister naked?"

Johnny's eyes widened and I felt my stomach twist. It had been a stupid thing to say but at least I wasn't openly staring at his cock anymore, I was too busy worry about what he would say.

"Maybe I am? After all, RJ has commented to the guys about you before."

"He what?" I snapped.

Johnny smiled. "Don't worry, he didn't get into too many details before I threatened to rip his cock off, but he did mention that seeing you naked is something to behold."

A deep blush coated my face. I was burning with either embarrassment or flattery, it was hard to say. RJ talking about me to other guys wasn't something I liked but any girl gets told their body is a site to behold and you can't exactly be mad about it.

Johnny laughed. "Come on, hurry up. Take off the shorts, I'm need my sleep."

He laid back on the bed and threw his arm over his arms. I let out a sigh and unbuttoned my shorts; I pushed them down my legs and they joined my bra on the floor. I reached over and flicked the switch, flooding the room with darkness.

We both laid there in silence, our breathing being the one sounds I could hear beside my heart beating in my chest. It seemed to only grow louder and louder as the inches between me and Johnny seemed to grow smaller. My head was a mess of thoughts of what would happen if I inched my fingers across the sheets. What would happen if he reached for me first? He could just slip his fingers into my panties and touch me. The thought made me clench my thighs together as a throb hit my centre. I left out a slow breath trying to calm myself. I could not allow myself to get worked up but it seemed my body just didn't really care.

I rolled onto my side, my back was to Johnny and my eye slight looked straight down the hall into Johnny's living space. I listened carefully, Johnny's breath was even, he had to be asleep. I could roll over to check but with my body reacting on its own, I had no idea if I could keep myself from touching him.

Johnny shifted on the bed and let out a low hum. It was like a moan of pleasure. The sound shook my insides and my pussy throbbed violently; it needed attention. I clenched my eyes shut and squeezed my legs. I couldn't do this, not with Johnny right there. But the throbbing was insistent.

I huffed and opened my eyes. It wouldn't take much. I knew my body well enough to know that I was worked up enough--from a few moans and thoughts; how pathetic was I--that it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge.

I was really about to do it.

I listened again, waiting for any sign that Johnny was awake, but he was still and breathing evenly. I let my eyes go closed and turned my head into the pillow, the pillow that smelled heavily like Johnny. I nuzzled the pillow as I slid my hand down my stomach to my mound. My heart seemed to thump louder in my ears. I dipped my finger beneath the top of my panties and down the lips of my pussy. I was drenched. I let out a small whine; firstly, from the sensation of my fingers on my lips, secondly, from how pathetic I had become. I knew I needed to be quick, the sooner I had finished, the less chance Johnny had to wake up and catch me.

I rubbed my lips a few more times before pushing my finger into my opening. My wetness easily allowed me to slide my finger in, so I added a second, then a third. I could feel the tingle in my stomach turning as I slowly pushed my fingers in and out, but it wasn't enough. Just the sensation wasn't going to push me over, so I did what I shouldn't have done and thought of Johnny.

Just like I did in my own bed, only this time his smell surrounded me. I imagined that his hand slid around me and grasped my wrist. I whimpered as he pulled my fingers from my centre and lifted them up and sucked them into his mouth. He groaned as he tasted my juices and would lick them clean before sliding his own hand around me. He would push my panties down, just enough so they weren't in the way, and he would run his fingers across my folds. My body trembled under his touch. Johnny would hum in my ear and press his lips to my neck as he pushed his first finger inside and just like I had always pictured they would feel so good. His hands were rough from the laboured work he did but his touch was gentle. He would stroke my centre a few times, opening me up before adding in his second finger. He would slowly thrust back and forth before adding his thumb into the equation. He would press against my small nub, rubbing and pinching the skin sending small sharp jolts through me.

I groaned into the pillow. My orgasm was built, and I was getting close, oh so close. I shifted my legs, opening them wider and the fingers pressed harder. My mouth popped open, and I gasped as the strokes became faster. My back arched, pushing my ass back against a hard cock.

My eyes snapped open as I realised my imagination wasn't just my imagination. My hand was clenched around the wrist of a hand over my pussy. Two thick fingers were fucking my hole firmly. A mouth pressed against my neck and a hot body pressed against my back.

"Johnny!" I cried.

He pressed his fingers deeper and his other hand appeared. He slid it beneath my body, around my stomach and pulled me flush against his back.

"Look at you," he mumbled in my ear. "So needy."

I wanted to turn to look at him, to see that this was really happening, but he held me against him. His hand not slowly as he pushed his fingers in again and again. With every movement I was pushed closer and closer to cumming on his fingers. "I have dream about touching you like this," he said. His hand on my stomach slid beneath my tank top, pushing it up until he could cup one of my breasts in his hand. He let out a hum as he ran his thumb over my nipple. "I've always wanted to play with these."

I whimpered. "Johnny."

I felt his lips smile against my neck. "Yes, little sister?"

He pinched my nipple and tugged at the tip. The sting of pain seemed to make me snap. My orgasm rushed through me. I clenched my legs around Johnny's hand, my nails dug into his wrist. I threw my head back and leant against his chest as he held me. His fingers continued to move, sliding in and out as they waves washed over me.