Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself sag against him as I tried to find air to breath. My eyes were still closed as his fingers slowed. Johnny's hand still held my breast, and his lips bushed my cheek.

Had it really happened? I had thought for a moment I would wake up, but I felt wide awake. Johnny had just done that.

I turned my head as I opened my eyes and looked up at Johnny. His face was calm as he looked down at his hand as he pulled his fingers from me. They glistened. He bought his hand to his mouth and I watched as he wrapped his lips around one finger. He sucked it clean and snapped his eyes to mine.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" he asked.

I shook my head, words escaping me. He smiled and brought the other finger to my mouth. I had never been tempted to taste my own fluids but the look on Johnny's face as I opened my mouth and sucked into his finger was worth it. His eyes darkened and his grip on my breast tightened.

"Fuck that's hot," he grunted.

I applied a firm suction to his finger before letting it go with a pop.

Johnny pulled his hand from beneath me and moved us, so I laid underneath him. He placed his arms on either side of my head, and he stared at me.

"What?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly.

"I have to be dreaming."

"Why?"

"Because I you're my little sister. You're the good one. You couldn't possibly be as messed up as me."

I frowned. "Why are you messed up?" I lifted my hand to touch his face. I drew my finger over his brow and down his cheek.

"Because every time I fuck a girl, I picture your face. I picture you on your knees with your cock in my mouth. You splayed out like this while I fuck your pussy until you can't remember your own name. I imagine you moaning my name as you cum all over my cock, again and again."

I sunk my fingers into the hair at the back of his neck. Maybe it was all a dream. The best dream. Where we both had the same fucked up desires but could no longer care anymore. If it was, I wasn't going to past it up.

I surprised myself by the force in which I pulled Johnny down on me. He whole body weight pressed on top of me as I got my first taste of his lips. And they were so much better that I could imagine; too good to be a dream. Johnny didn't hesitate to kiss me back, our mouths opening and our tongues finding one another as our hands slid across one another. I had a mixed taste of not only myself but Johnny as we kissed. The taste brought back the ache between my legs reminding me that there was so much more I had always wanted from him.

Johnny lifted his body slightly off mine, allowing a small space between us. Taking advantage, I slid my hand down from his neck to his chest. My hand ran over every defined bump of his torso until I reached his briefs. I slid my hand beneath the band and found his cock, hard and waiting. My fingers wrapped around the length and I gave him a firm tug. Johnny grunted against my mouth before breaking the kiss as I pumped him.

"At least I know why all those girls were screaming your name," I teased. I lifted my head to kiss his chin. "This monster would have had them falling apart."

Johnny let out a growl that made my legs tremble. One of his hands grabbed my panties and he ripped them off. The lace gave away easily, snapping apart and then flying across the room. My top followed; except he pulled that over my head leaving me completely bare before him. He moved down my body, so his head was level with my breasts. He licked and kissed the skin around them about sucking a nipple into his mouth and rolling it with his tongue. He sucked and nibbled until he had me whimpering his hands, but he didn't stop, merely moved to the next one to give it just as much attention.

I lifted one of my legs high enough around Johnny's hip to hook my toe into his briefs. I used my foot to push down his underwear until he could kick it off his feet with a small flourish, his mouth never stopping.

His hard cock was throbbing and hot in my hand. It was pressed against my mound and too far from where I really wanted it. I wrapped my legs around him, lining his cock up with my folds enough that I could rock my hips and feel his length slide along me.

"Big brother," I moaned.

Johnny released my nipple, the break of suction making a loud pop. He shifted his hips with mine, adding more pressure against my pussy.

"Yes, little sister," he sighed.

"I need you." I cupped his cheeks. "Inside me."

He hummed and moved up to kiss me.

"Please," I asked. "Make me scream your name."

He deepened the kiss for a moment. "With pleasure." One hand gripped my hip, the other slid between us and he guided himself into my folds. He wasn't rushed but he didn't drag it out. Johnny moaned as he pushed the first few inches in. His eyes closed for a moment before he shifted back, pulling himself out before thrusting in again. "Such a tight pussy." Johnny locked eyes with me and bought our hands together; he locked his fingers with mine and placed them above my head as he snapped his hips forward. The thrust made me gasp. His cock felt good, oh so good. He stretched me open and filled me, making me feel like I was complete.

Johnny kissed me, deeper and longer than ever before. His hips sped up and I lifted my own to meet him with every move. There had been so many moments where I had wondered what it would be like with Johnny; fast and hard, long and slow. But this was better. This felt perfect. And as I felt my orgasm building, I could feel my body clenching around his length as he buried himself inside me again and again, I didn't want it to end. I wanted us to stay there in that moment, joined like never before.

The head of his cock hit that perfect spot and sent black spots across my vision. My back arched up against him and he lavished my chest with bites and kisses. I dug my nails into his back as he held me up, thrusting in harder than before until I was overwhelmed with so much that I couldn't understand anything more than him.

"Johnny!" his name squealed from my mouth, but he smothered me with a kiss. His name turning into a muffled moan into his mouth. My orgasm spasmed through me making me tense for a moment before my body turned slack.

Johnny slowed inside me. He was still rock hard. He hadn't finished yet. He kissed my mouth and stroked a few stray hairs out of my face.

I lifted a hand and ran it across his chest. "You really can make a woman scream."

He smirked.

"Why did you stop me? I thought you'd like to hear your name on my lips?"

He nodded. "Hearing my name come out of you when your pussy clenches around my cock is better than I've dreamed, but I somehow feel Pa probably wouldn't feel the same way about all this." He kissed my forehead.

I hadn't even considered Pa. I'd gotten a little caught up in the fact my brother had his cock inside me that I forget that we were in a trailer and our neighbours and father could hear us if they tried.

"Don't worry," said Johnny. "The windows are closed. If anyone heard anything they probably won't think anything off it."

"Just another one of your bimbos that dropped by."

He hummed and kissed me.

After a moment, Johnny moved. He pulled his hard cock out of me. I went to question him but his hands guided me. He rolled me over and pulled my hips up, one of his hands pushed my head down against the pillow. Johnny squeezed my hip and rubbed his cock against my folds. "Hold on, little sister. I'm not quite done just yet."

The thrust hat followed was the hardest he'd done. Johnny gripped my hips and slammed himself to the hilt inside me. I squealed into the pillow, the sudden invasion of his cock startling me slightly but it hadn't hurt, only made my sensitive pussy tremble. Johnny pulled himself out slower but was quick to fill me again. His hips smacked against my thighs furiously, over and over, pulling all sorts of squeals and yelps from my mouth as he pounded me.

"Fuck you feel good," he growled. "I want to fuck your pussy everyday until I'm put in the ground."

I turned my face to the side and reached back for him with one hand. His fingers found mine. Johnny leant forward, laying his body over mine but keeping out fingers locked.

"Whenever," I groaned, "you can have me whenever."

"Careful, little sister." I could hear the smile in his words. "You might regret that later."

I shook my head. "I want your cock in me forever, big brother."

His cock seemed to tense inside me as my walls clamped down. My legs ached as they trembled, and my third orgasm washed over me. Johnny grunted above me, his hands tightening around me, and his thrusts started to falter.

"Shit!" he grunted and then I felt it, his cum squirting into my pussy.

I gasped and tightened my grip on his hand. Squirt after squirt, I felt it fill me as his cock rocked back and forth until it was over.

Johnny held himself above me, his cock still inside me, but he was breathing heavily. He pressed slow kisses to my back and then to my hips before he finally pulled his cock out of me. I let my body fall to the side, clenching my legs shut to try and keep his cum from spilling out of me. Johnny laid beside me, and I reached out for him. His smiled at me with a satisfied grin.

"Best dream ever," I said, stroking his cheek.

"Definitely in the top five."

"If we wake up tomorrow and this isn't a dream, I don't regret it," I said.

Johnny's eyes softened. He kissed me slowly, his hands pulling me firmly against him. "If I wake up tomorrow and this was a dream, I'm going to just fuck you anyway."

"So you don't regret it either?"

He shook his head. "You are all I've ever wanted, Penny."

I kissed him again, rolling slightly on top of him. As I slid my legs apart I stopped and re-clenched my legs. "Opps," I giggled. "It seems you made a bit of a mess, big brother."

Johnny shrugged. "Get used to it, sis. I'm gonna pump my cum into you every chance I get."

To be continued...