All Comments on 'Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie Pt. 04'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Wow!

An extraordinary series of kinky events and powerful lusty conclusion!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Paul, for this and all your recent comments, your feedback is very much appreciated, xx

thazythazyalmost 3 years ago

nicely written, very good plot and great characters... plus whole lot of kinky stuff... what is not to like

TrumpetsalsaTrumpetsalsaabout 2 years ago

Another fantastic series from nylonpunkie. Again a very erotic well developed series, and packed with an unusual cast of characters. I loved all of the kinky couplings - you really left me quite worked up. I’m glad I stumbled into your stories.

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

So dirty. So nasty. So good. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really do believe that love n choice is the theme. I could see it in real life. N wouldn't judge. Everyone has their respective family. However its made up.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

I should have expected the final scene. I agree the action Benji took against the serial rapist grandfather. I wondered if the video was circulated around the town and was an open secret. That may support the bullies treating Benji like trailer trash.

The writer has skill in word usage. Contrasting the hillbilly home with the literary onslaught using the contrast to shine throughout the sage gave me pause to ask, “who chose he setting or was this a veiled autobiography”?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.