Trailer Park Sex Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
More Trailer Park Sex Addiction.
2.1k words
3.62
15.6k
19
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

EPISODE 02 IN THIS SERIES ABOUT TRAILER PARK SEX ADDICTION... EACH EPISODE HAS A DIFFERENT CAST BESIDES ME... ENJOY THE SLEAZY WHITE TRASH FUCK FUN

"UHHHHH... Damn baby... your dick feels even bigger than normal. You takin something?"

Slapping Alia Janine's slutty ass. "Fuck no baby. I don't need that shit." Grabbing her hair, Pounding her slick, used up pussy from behind, as she leans over my kitchen counter. Damn TV is on. A news report about me... even though they don't know that yet. I turn it up... and fuck Alia even harder. Big ass natural titties floppin like crazy, as I plow my ten inch meat monster UP HER FUCKING WHORE PUSSY!!

I reach up and squeeze those mother FUCKING jugs as hard as I can and slam fuck the whore as fast as possible. Alia leans her head back, moaning so fucking loud and slutty, her eyes closed, loving the deep dicking I'm giving the bitch.

"It seems like there is an unusual amount of crystal meth on the streets around Los Angeles...especially the suburbs. Is there a meth epidemic going on right here in the city of angels? Tune in tonight to Fox News 11 to find out." The reporter says. I cut the fucking thing off. Fuckin meth epidemic. My ass gettin paid epidemic... oh hell yeah!

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" Alia squirts all over my cock. I slam up her sweet ass pussy, smacking hardagainst her thighs and shoot my wad deep up her slutty, cum drenched twat.

I pull up my jeans and hand the slut a dimebag. Alia (Pornstar turned comedienne Alia Janine) has not only got some of the nicest, real titties ever, she's also the local trailer park, drug addict hoochie.

"Thank you baby. I love your fucking dick." Alia licks my lips and smiles her sluttiest fucking smile.

"And my drugs."

"Oh yeah, them too." Alia giggles and rolls a joint.

I live in the sleaziest trailer park there is. Bunch of perverts and drug addicts... and that's just my family.

My girl Gianna (Pornstar Gianna Michaels) strips at the same club Alia does. It's a skanky, dirty, dingy fucking strip club. I dig it.

Gianna's the hottest bitch around these parts. She's been livin with me for two years. Best piece of ass I've ever had... and I've had a lot of pieces. She's got the best tits too. Those 38F jugs are all natural and fuckin perfect as hell. I fuckin love sucking on em.

A little later...

"UHHHHH..."

"This is what you get for stealing my weed, bitch boy." I'm straightening out my cousin Spence. I caught him stealing some weed from my shed out back, so I'm fucking his ass as punishment. The chubby bastard is cheap, so he thought he could cop some dope and I wouldn't notice... he was very wrong.

I slap his pasty white ass, as I punish him. My super thick dick stretches his anus out, as it plunges all the way up his tight fuckin ass.

"UHHHHH!! I'm sorry James. I won't do it again. I promise. UHHHH!! YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG! UHHHHH!!" Spence grunts in pain. I smirk deviously and pound his chubby ass faster, pushing him against the wood table with the weed on it. He sniffs it, as he takes his anal punishment.

My cock slams up that pasty white nerd ass at blazin, ass fucking speed. Spence grunts super loud, shaking his head and smacking the table from the rough anal pounding. Spence keeps smelling the weed on the table too.

I cum hard up his ass. "Take that nut, bitch boy. Yeah, fuckin weed thief." I shoot four large globs of thick jizz up his fuckin ass and slap it once more and pull out, pulling my pants up. Trailer park justice.

Over at the strip club...

"I got it from James last week. I still had some left." Alia.

"Yeah... my man's got the best shit." Gianna.

Alia and Gianna are snorting some yayo in the stripper's dressing room. Beef... yeah, that's his name... the sleazy club manager, walks in and spots his two top strippers having some drug fun.

"HEY... ladies... what's with the coke? Try my dick instead." Beef... named after his dick... or so he says... give the girls a sleazy smirk, wiggling his outstretched tongue at em. He pushes his hips forward to show off his bulge... it isn't that big.

Beef's wearing a truly sleazy, cliche weirdo outfit. Green polyester pants and multi colored silk shirt open to show off his dark chest hair. He's got his dark hair slicked back and a mustache... very 70's weirdo look down pat.

Alia grabs his average sized dick through his pants and squeezes... then laughs.

"That's it... BEEF?" Alia says. She and Gianna break out into mocking laughter.

"HEY... WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S big enough for both of you, believe me." Beef shrugs the insult off, trying to save face... and snorts some coke from a vial he carries with him.

"Loser... my boyfriend has a ten inch, very thick cock. He fucked me so damn good last night, I can barely walk today. What the fuck would I do with that little thing?" Gianna replies, snorting another line off the counter and shakes her head in disgust at her skeevy boss.

"Yeah... and he fucked me silly this morning too. This little thing ain't doing either of us any good." Alia chimes in, squeezing Beef's dick again, then slapping it through the polyester pants.

"C'mon ladies... say hello to my BIG friend." Biff starts to unzip his pants and pull his fuck in dick out, when Gianna reaches in her purse and gives him an introduction herself.

"Say hello to my BIG friend, asshole!" Gianna pulls out her .357 magnum and points it right at Beef's dick and half unzipped zipper. Gianna gives him a cocky, boss bitch smirk. Beef freezes.

"Hey hey... calm down. No need for that, ladies. I'll leave you two alone. Have a good show ladies... Hey Linda... how's it shaking baby?" Beef turns his attention to another stripper and walks away. Gianna puts her gun back in her purse and she and Alia giggle, shaking their heads. They also finish the coke on the counter.

Back at the trailer park...

"Baby... can you hook me up? Please baby? Mama (Peg Bundy From Married With Children) needs her candy." I'm over at my mama's trailer next door. She's in her recliner, begging me from some crack. Mama's a crackhead. I hook her up... for a price.

I pull out my thick, soft dick and pull mama's red head to it. "Suck it bitch." I get down to business. A blowjob for some crack. Mother or not... you gotta pay.

Mama sucks my whole thick, soft dick down her throat. Mama's a great cocksucker. It helps pay for her habit. She licks all over the underside of my big dick, suctioning hard on the shaft, up and down, over and over. My cock hardens quickly in mama's mature, very experienced mouth.

I grab mama's head and bang her throat roughly with my big ass dick. Mama takes it all in stride, sucking and slobbering all over my cock. Her saliva pours out of her mouth and she moans slutty moans of pleasure, loving being sexually used by her son. I pound her throat ever harder. My thick throbbing dick slams down mama's fucking whore throat.

I use the crack smoking bitch. I love using bitches for my pleasure. It gets me fucking off so fucking big. I hold her fucking red haired head all the way down on my cock, the whole ten inches buried down her slutty throat, her lips smashed against my crotch.

I blast my big, fat load of thick, slimy jizz down her fucking crackhead throat and groan in pleasure. IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD PUMPING MY SEED DOWN MY MOTHER'S FUCKIN THROAT! Mama drinks it all down, knowing better than to spill a drop.

I pull out and slap mama's face... the sexy whore. I spit in her mouth and she swallow it with a smile. "Here bitch." I toss her a couple of rocks in a baggie.

"Damn... I gotta piss. Open up." I tell mama. She opens wide and I start pissing in her mouth. She gulps it down, loving every warm drop. I piss on her sexy slut face and all over her trashy clothes too, smirking, getting her nice and wet. I move back to her mouth and finish pissing in there. Mama guzzles my piss like a true whore. The bitch knows how to fucking please.

A little later...

Spence is outside mama's trailer getting a blowjob from her... for some weed... he sells it for me, when he's not trying to steal it... while I'm ass banging my smokin hot sister Kelly (Kelly Bundy From Married With Children) on her bed, downing a few... or a dozen... beers. Kelly had the tightest ass. She's 19 and hot as hell... long blonde hair, tight, curvy body, slutty personality. I got Kelly pregnant. Can't wait to see those perky C cups turn into big ass double Ds filled with milk.

My big dick stretches Kelly's tight anus out wide, as she moans so fuckin loud, screaming out in pleasure every fuckin time she cums... Six times. The bed is shaking and I'm booty pounding my slutty blonde sister.

"OH MY GOD JAMES... I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY TIGHT ASSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIG BROOOOOOOO!!" Kelly screams out squirting her pussy nut again, splashing me and her fuckin bed with the pussy jizz.

I ass pound Kelly for another ten minutes or so, then pull out and cum in her mouth. Kelly deep throats the entire ten inches and looks right up at me, as she swallows my thick, gooey load. I confidently smirk down on her. I'm an alpha male and I get off on bitches craving me and my big dick and thick jizz. I'm the fuckin king of fuckin round here for damn sure.

Kelly drinks my whole load with a happy, cum lovin smile, sucking me fuckin dry. We down a couple of beers, then watch out the window, as Spence cums on mama's face. He's got his trademark goofy ass grin on his chubby face. Spence hands mama the weed and we applaud. He takes a bow, then I toss one of Kelly's shoes at him. He runs off happy.

Later that night...

Gianna is riding my cock, grinding on it, chewing gum, stretching it out from her mouth... I love that shit. I'm slappin and squeezing those perfect jugs, lovin that sweet ass stripper pussy on my dick. Gianna is clean shaven, her pussy always so juicy and sweet as honey.

I squeeze them big ass, heavy, natural melons, as my girls bounces hard and fast on my big dick, her pussy gripping it tight and smooth. "FUCK!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK BABY!!" Gianna says, smiling down at me, chewing the gum, blowing a fat ass bubble, then poppin it and chewin the gum some more.

Gianna leans down and I go to town, sucking them titties like a starving baby. No milk, but some perky, rubbery, tasty ass nipples. I stuff as much of them phat titties in my mouth as I fuckin can and suck away, slapping Gianna's curvy ass over and over. "YEAHHHHH!!" Gianna says, horny as fuck.

We fuck doggy style on the bed, in the shower too. Gianna rides me reverse cowgirl in the tub...squirting the whole way. I titty fuck her on the bed and in the kitchen, on the floor. We sixty nine in the kitchen and on the couch. Gianna cums twelve times total... I cum twice... once all over her titties and the other up her ass in the shower.

Alia comes over and we three-way ourselves crazy. Gianna fucks Alia's ass on the living room floor, holding her long, thin legs up, as I titty fuck Alia's 34Gs silly, cumming all over her slutty fuckin face. I dump a load up Alia's ass too, and watch as Gianna sucks it out, as Alia squats over her mouth, while Alia sucks me dry.

Gianna and Ali both drink my piss, as I down a few more beers. I keep pissin and pissin... and Gianna and Alia keep drinking and drink in it down. I piss all over their faces and huge titties too. They rub against each others phat tits, as I piss in their mouths from my recliner.

We finish the night, relaxin, smokin some weed... and dropping some acid. A psychedelic ending to a fuck filled day. My fuckin kinda day.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers