Trailer Park Sex Addict Ch. 03

Story Info
Some ebony trailer park sex addiction.
2.1k words
3.51
12.4k
8
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3 IN MY SERIES ABOUT TRAILER PARK SEX ADDICTION... THIS ONE IS INTERRACIAL... BRING ON THE SWEET BLACK TRAILER PARK PUSSY...

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OH MY FUCKING GOD!! YES BABYYYYYYYYYY!! GIVE MAMA THAT SWEET WHITE DICK!! MMMMMMM... HMMMMMMMMMM!!" My mama Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) is enjoyin my big ass white fuck stick in her sweet mama black pussy. We're having our daily dose of interracial family love. I fuck mama every day... rain or shine. Nothin like some sweet black pussy to make your day a whole lot better... And sweet mama pussy is even better.

I'm fuckin mama on her bed, me on top. Got her smooth, thick, mature legs on my shoulders, as I piledrive my white meat up that warm and juicy black honey hole. All ten thick inches plunging so damn deep, cock smackin that ebony twat real damn good.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEDDE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Mama squirts all over my dick again. Ten times so far. Her sheets are stained with pussy nut. Smells good though. Love the smell of pussy nut... almost as much as I love eatin it.

I pummel mama's hairy black mama pussy all the fuckin way in and out over and over and fuckin over. The bed is creakin and crackin and I'm smilin. My big dick throbs hard in mama's mature, leaking cunt, wrecking it like only I can.

Mama cums once more, right as I cum blast her stretched out black pussy, pumpin it full of white cock cream. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Feed my pussy baby. Give mama all that sweet nut." Mama smiles so sweet at me, rubbing my face. I keep pumpkin the thick nut into her, givin that sweet black mama pussy a nice, creamy, gooey filling.

I lay beside mama and pop open a beer. Mama lights a cigarette. I fondle her perfect... and huge... black melons, and finish my beer. Mama smokes and smiles. We kiss, suckin tongues, then mama slides down and blows some smoke on my happy cock, slowly. She licks up and down my dick slowly, tickling it with that talented tongue of hers. I groan happily.

Mama sucks my cock in, suckin so hard on the cum glazed head, suckin out any cum left in me. Then she deep throats my dick and waits. I give her what she wants. I start pissin right down her throat. Mama moans her happy agreement and drinks it all down. I keep pissin and mama keeps drinkin.

Mama loves to drink my warm piss. She says it's better than beer or Hennessy. I pump my piss right down her fast swallowing throat. I piss a ton, and mama drinks every fuckin, warm yellow drop.

"Thank you baby. I needed that. Delicious as always." Mama compliments me, wipin the corners of her mouth dry. She smokes and blows it all over my smilin cock. She lays back with me and we drift off to sleep.

Mama adopted me, and I'm so glad she did. My mama is awesome. So fuckin sexy too. Those huge, all natural titties and those thick, luscious lips. She's a fuck dream cum true... and I'm livin the dream every fuckin day.

I got an adopted sister. Nia (Nia Long) is a big titty black honey always doin her best to keep me hard and ready to pop. She's damn good at it.

I head outside and run into my buddy Spence. He's another whiteboy like me. We've been best friends since grade school. He's a sometimes annoying, chubby nerd, but he's my best friend and we have fun hanging out.

"Hey James. Have you seen the new girl that moved in yet? She's HOT!" Spence and I sit down in the front yard and have a beer. He brought em.

"No. When did she move in?"

"This morning. There she is now." Spence points over to our new neighbor. My eyes widen.

"Her name's Megan (Megan Good). Man... I wanna do her so bad." Spence stares, and drools.

"That's the problem. If you ever got the chance to do her... it'd be real bad... for her." I laugh.

"C'mon. I'm good." Spence tries to salvage his reputation as a good lover... not gonna happen.

I look Megan over. Skin tight, low cut, whit top... no bra. Great tits. Short, orange, track shorts and white and orange sneakers. Beautiful smile too.

"Hold on. She's walking over to us. What should I say?" Spence nervously asks.

"Just be charming." I mockingly smirk and fight to hold in my laughter.

"Hey guys. I'm Megan. I'm your new neighbor." Megan says, smiling so sweet. She reaches out her hand to shake mine.

"Hey babe. I'm James. It's a pleasure to meet you... and have you here." I give her a joking smile. She gets it. Megan smiles back and winks. I think we are gonna get along real damn well.

"Hi James." Megan focuses on me, totally ignoring Spence. He fixes his hair and tries to talk to her... But no luck.

"Do you wanna come over and have a beer with me?" Megan asks me... I think we all know where this is going.

Megan and I head over to her trailer. She does wave to Spence. He waves back, disheartened.

A few minutes later...

"God, you're hot... and you've got a big dick too. I need it so bad James." Megan remarks, as we make out on her couch. We suck tongues and kiss deeply. My hands play with those gorgeous, chocolate titties. Damn, they feel good. I squeeze em and pinch the rubbery, brown nipples hard.

Megan moans into my mouth, horny as fuck, grinding my lap. I yank her clothes off and attack those tits, sucking and biting them, licking every succulent, tasty, chocolate inch of em. I suck her hard nipples, pulling em, licking em as I do.

Megan hugs me to her tits, biting her lips in enjoyment. She pulls my cock out of my shorts and goes to work, sucking half of my ten thick inches down her fucking throat. I groan my approval. She bobs her beautiful head all over my cock. I hold her head, pushing her further down on my cock.

I look over at the kitchen window and see Spence watching us. I laugh and shake my head. You can tell he's jerking off.

Megan rides me, facing me. My big white dick plunges all the way up that slick, warm, and oh so tight, chocolate twat. She bounces wildly on my dick, looking right at me, a look of pure sexual fury on her gorgeous face.

I slap and squeeze her titties. "FUCK YEAH!! I LOVE IT ROUGH DADDY!!" Megan yells out. I slap her big titties harder, squeezing em harder, pulling those rubbery nipples as far as they go and shaking em as hard as possible. "I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Megan squirts all over my cock. I pick her up, off of my cock, and we watch her pussy shoot her pussy nut all over my big white dick.

"Fuck yeah! Cum on it bitch!" I say. Megan smiles her sluttiest smile at me and rubs her perky clit, as her sweet black pussy pumps out her pussy cream.

I bend Megan over the couch and plow her pussy doggy style. I pull her hair and slam my white meat super fuckin hard up her chocolate twat. My thick dick powers up that tight pussy at hyper speed. I slap her beautifully curvy, brown ass over and over.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGG AGAIN BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! GIVE ME THAT BIG WHITE DICK DADDYYYYYYYYYY!!" Megan screams out, cumming hard again, all over my invading white meat.

"Who's pussy is this bitch? TELL ME BITCH!" I take what's mine.

"IT'S YOURS JAMES. IT'S YOUR PUSSY DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Megan shouts, her eyes rolling back in her head. Megan's diggin the pussy poundin me... and my big white dick... are givin her. She

I pull out and turn her on her back. Megan opens wide and I jerk my dick fast, pumping my cum into her mouth and onto her outstretched tongue and all over that gorgeous, cum hungry and smiling, ebony face.

My jizz splatters in big globs onto her cheeks and lips, into her mouth and covering her lapping tongue. Megan sucks me in, sucking out the last drops of cum, then swallowing every drop in her mouth. I take some pics of the cum on her face... and my white dick in her mouth. Megan smiles sweetly for the camera, licking and sucking my big dick in her mouth.

"Babe. Will you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Sure baby, Anything for you." Megan replies, sucking my cock slowly.

"SPENCE. COME IN HERE." I call for my horny, loser friend.

Spence runs in Megan's front door, tripping and falling down. Megan laughs.

"Please give this fool a blowjob. He's got the hots for you... and he's not good with women. I think he may be a virgin." I smirk.

"Heyyyyy... no I'm not. I'm..." Spence tries to act cool. Megan cuts him off.

"OK. Bring your dick over here and I'll suck it... Since you're a virgin and all." Megan smiles and winks at me.

Spence catches in quick. "Oh... yeah... I'm a virgin. Yep. That's me." Spence plays along, a huge goofy grin on his chubby face. He runs over to Megan. I sit back on the couch and light a blunt, watching the blowjob... it doesn't last long.

Megan sucks Spence's thick six inches, bobbing her head quickly, licking and sucking like a pro. Spence grabs her head and fuck her mouth fast... And cums. I just shake my damn head.

Spence pumps his jizz into Megan's mouth, grunting and shaking excitedly. He pulls out when he's done. Megan gulps the jizz down and smacks Spence's still hard cock.

"Nice jizz... but you're so damn quick. It must be the whole virgin thing." Megan shakes her head, giggling.

I spend the next few minutes smoking... and pissing all over Megan's face. She wanted to try it. She's a piss virgin. I cover her face and tits... and piss a mouthful in her mouth. She gulps it down, gagging slightly, only spilling a little. Megan gets into it, sucking my dick in, drinking the rest down her throat.

We finally have our beer. Megan downs four of em. I dig a chick that can fuck and drink. Megan and I are definitely gonna have a whole lot of fuckin fun together.

Later that evening...

Nia is sucking me off in my bedroom. She's got her big, beautiful, black titties wrapped around my big white fuck stick. She's pumping it with them, as she sucks my dick, her luscious lips wrapped tightly around my thick, white rod. Nia slowly licks the underside of my dick, looking right at me, as she sucks me and titty fucks me. I blast my load into her mouth. Nia deep throats me, letting my cock pump my thick, slimy, gooey cream right down her fast sucking throat.

I start pissing and Nia drinks it all. Nia loves my piss. She drinks it a couple of times every fuckin day. Nia moans and watches me, as my piss pumps down her throat. She smiles happily around my pissing white dick. Oh my God. The sight of that beautiful woman, with those beautiful fuckin lips smiling at me, as she drinks my warm piss is a sight to behold. FUCKKKKKK!!

I finish pissing down Nia's throat and she sucks me totally dry. Every fuckin drop of piss right down her throat.

Nia and I spend the night fuckin and suckin. I pound her ass and titties. She drinks my piss again... twice more. I cum all over those big, soft, ebony melons and take pictures of my beautiful sister licking every fuckin thick drop of my cum off of those gorgeous, full titties. She slowly twirls the cum from her hard, black, thick nipples with her cum, slowly lapping it up, letting it hang off of her tongue. Nia suck it in and gulps it down. I love my horny ass sister. She's so much fuckin fun to fuck.

Megan and I started dating. I even knocked her up. I knocked up Nia too. I'm working on mama as well. We fuck three or four times a day, so there's a real good chance I'll get her pregnant too.

I'm knee deep in sweet black pussy here at the trailer park. Spence even has a girlfriend. She's another new chick that moved in. I fuck her too. Spence likes to watch me fuck her, while she blows him.

I love the trailer park and I love sweet, black, trailer park pussy. I'm in sexual heaven here and I couldn't be happier. Hey, I'm just a... Trailer Park Sex Addict.