Trailer Park Sluts

Story Info
Short incest story about my Canadian slut cousin.
863 words
44k
30
2

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

"Damn, baby..."

"Mmmmmmmmhmm."

"DAMN, BABY!"

She's smirking at me, mouth full of cock, slurping away.

"Arrrrrr... Mmmmmmmm... Yeahhhhhhhhhh!" Loud slurping noises, spit flying.

"Holy fuck! I'm gonna shoot my skeet! FUCK!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm." More loud, obnoxious slurping... and rapid head bobbing. More spit flying... and fast fist pumping my cock.

"SHITTTTTTTTTT!!" My skeet explodes outta my cock, splattering against the back of my girl's cum craving throat, coating her tongue, pumping down her rapidly swallowing gullet. Feelsssss so fucking good! Ahhhhhhhh. Several fat, slimy globs of dick goo launching from my balls and cock, quickly gulped down by Georgia. Her eyes locked on mine. Both of us smiling and loving the orgasmic awesomeness between us.

"Yum!" Smacks her cum glazed, pink lips off of my fat meat stick with a very loud plop. "So fucking good." Another very loud lip smack.

"Just keep sucking, bitch." I roughly push her head back down onto my dick and hold it, groaning in pure delight, watching her twist and shake her head wildly as she sucks and jerks me off, mouth and hands both a blur on my twelve inch, relentlessly bulging shaft.

I start pissing in her mouth. Georgia deepthroats me, every fat, twitching inch wedged beautifully down her fucking thirsty as fuck throat. Ahhhhhhhh. All that warm, salty, yellow dick liquor racing down her throat as she sucks it all out, jerking the living fuck outta my base, her eyes still locked like tractor beams onto mine. I reach down and start gruffly molesting her very soft DDs while she happily drinks me completely piss dry. Sooooooo fucking good!

"God, I love drinking your cum and piss, daddy. Mmmmmmmm. So fucking good. Yeahhhhhhhhhh. So fucking GOODDDDDDDD!" Georgia licks every inch of my softening, twitching shaft and fat nuts, kissing them from head to toe after she licks them. She lovingly rubs her smiling, slutty face all over both, paying sexual homage to them in the most obsessive, loving way.

We kiss. I slap and squeeze her thick ass, then blaze up and chill. We puff and pass, laid back in my bed. She sucks and bites my pierced nipples hard, then soft, pulling them real hard and shaking her head with them in her mouth, driving me crazy with sweet sensations. She's one talented slut for sure.

Georgia's one of my girlfriends. She's also my cousin from Canada. She's also married and loves cheating on her husband, so she and I get along real fucking good. Ha. A true slut. My favorite kind of woman. She's visiting for a week.

"I think Timmy got me pregnant."

"Oh yeah?"

Puffing and passing as we chat. Smoke perfectly filling the trailer bedroom.

"Yeah. I was gonna just tit fuck him, but he's got such a nice cock, I let him do my pussy. Felt real fucking good too. That little nerd can fuck. Doesn't last too long, but he can fuck." Georgia smiles, blowing smoke at me.

I gorge myself on her titties, biting, licking, slapping and sucking em for fifteen minutes straight. I eagerly drink down all that sweet titty milk as it explodes outta her fat pink, rubbery nips, racing right down my throat. God, it tastes good. I pull and suck em hard and fast, li king the fat tips, sucking em harder and harder by the second, drinking more and more delicious milk as I slap and squeeze the other big, soft tit.

Georgia moans uncontrollably as she smokes, shaking her chest for me. The mixture of smoke and titty milk driving me mad with fucking titty sucking lust.

We end up fucking and smoking. I do her pussy and ass... and tits. Bed breaks, but fuck it! I cum violently up her butt and all over those gorgeous, natural, Canadian cans, eh.

I check Georgia out later as she blows the manager, Dave behind his trailer while mama blows me in our living room. I cum dump down mama's throat while she beautifully massages my fat nuts right after Dave holds Georgia's head and dumps down her throat. He pulls out and finishes on her face. Georgia sucks him dry with a slutty smile, then heads over to Timmy's place for round two with the 18 year old Marvel obsessed nerd. She said she's gonna let him cum in her twat and fly all the way back to Canada with it in her pussy. Ha. I fucking love that nasty slut!

Later, I'm but fucking mama in my bedroom when Georgia texts me. She's getting gangbanged by four bikers, blowing me kisses in the pics as she takes biker dicks in all her well used holes. That bitch is obsessed with sex. My kinda woman for sure. Hell... I may get her to dump her husband and marry me. I've been married six times so maybe number seven will be the charm. Ha.

I made sure to fill Georgia's ass with piss before she caught her flight. She had Timmy's jizz in her cunt and my piss in her thick ass. Must've been one helluva wet ride back home up north. Well... she's a slut so what do you expect?... Eh. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
playa_s64playa_s64over 3 years ago
To the one star player hater

You're just mad Dick is a better writer than you

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories