Trailer Park Sex Addict Ch. 06

Story Info
More trailer park fuck fun.
1.7k words
3.6
10.3k
6
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"Hey, dumbass!"

"Huh?"

A shotgun blast hits the ground in front of my dimwitted cousin Spence's (The King Of Queens) feet. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Spence jumps higher than he ever has and runs off to the next trailer, hiding from my girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory).

"ARE YOU CRAZY, PENNY?" Spence shivers in fear, tucked behind a stack of wood pallets.

"Ha ha ha. Just thought I'd scare you. No big deal." Penny blows a big bubble with her gum and pops it. She's sitting on the roof of my big ass trailer, her legs hanging off the side. She's drinking a beer with her left hand, her 12-gauge shotgun standing up in her right hand.

"You can come out now. I won't shoot at you again. I promise." Penny smirks deviously over at a terrified Spence.

"You sure?"

"YES! I know you're a timid little pervert. Just goofing around anyway."

"Ok..." Spence slowly steps out from behind the pallets. He hears the tell tale shotgun loading noise and a curries back behind the pallets. Penny laughs. She loves busting Spence's balls... pretty much everybody does. He's nice... but he can be annoying and a goofy ass pain... but he's my cousin so everybody puts up with him.

"You lied."

"No I didn't. I didn't shoot at ya, Spence." Penny laughs again, blowing another big bubble and popping it. It covers her lips so she sucks it back in, smiling mischievously over at Spence.

Penny gets up and walks over to the ladder leading up to my roof and climbs down. She walks around to my front door and reassures Spence that she won't shoot at him again. "It's OK to come out, sweetie. I'm done busting your balls. You do have fat balls though so you can't blame me for wanting to bust em. Penny jokes, laughing, as she heads inside the trailer. Spence finally realizes it's safe to come out.

Pussy pounding Penny from behind in the kitchen while mama (Kelly Madison) makes a chocolate cake. "Do her, baby. Pound that pussy good." Mama tells me as she spreads the chocolate icing all over the cake.

"Yes mama. Anything for you... and for you, Penny. You sexy ass slut." I laugh Penny laughs too, reaching back, turning her head to her right to kiss me and rub my cheek.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... IT'S SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Penny screams, her body spasming from her huge orgasm. I'm squeezing her perky ass 32C hooters through her thin white tank top while I destroy that sweet, bald pussy. My ten thick blasts in and out of Penny's throbbing pussy as she moans loudly, shaking her head wildly while my huge cock plunges deep up her aching cunt.

Penny's body trembles with unbridled carnal desire as I ram up that pussy with raw, pussy thumping power. Penny cums again, squirting all over my rampaging dick.

I shoot my fat wad deep up her quivering cunt, my cock jumping as it shoots out long ropes of thick gooey sperm. Fucking hell... it feels awesome!

Penny leans back into me and kisses me as I finish cum dumping up her soaked snatch. Mama comes over and kneels down, pulling my cum dripping member from Penny's snatch. It makes a loud plop from the suction of Penny's pussy's vice like grip on it. Mama sucks it deep, her lips massaging my pounding rod, her tongue lathering the underside as she bobs her perfect blonde head on me. I kiss Penny, close my eyes and groan happily. Mama giggles, softly massaging my fat balls, then holding my right hand as she sucks me totally clean. I love her so fucking much.

Mama moves to Penny's banged out pussy, slowly licking up and down her swollen, wet slit, lapping up all those creamy juices dripping from her wrecked pussy. She kisses Penny's pussy, still holding my hand, softly rubbing my fingers. Mama's my queen and she knows it.

I manhandle Penny's perky tits, slapping and squeezing em silly through that thin tank top. Her pink nips are like bars of steel, poking so hard into that thin material.

"GOD... I love when you fuck me, sweetie!" Penny smiles as we kiss, her soft moans of affirmation bellowing throughout my mouth.

Mama stands up, wiping the corners of her mouth, flirtatiously smiling at me. We all kiss, a three way makeout session full of horny tongue action, mixed with titty molesting and cock stroking. Fun fucking times.

Mama goes back to icing her cake. I slap her ass through her thin, skin tight, gray sweatpants. She shakes it for me, looking back and winking happily at me.

"I had some fun with Spence earlier." Penny tells me as she pulls her pink short shorts up. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me again. I hug her around her waist and squeeze that awesomely perfect booty of hers. Firm, smooth and curvy. Perfect.

"Oh yeah? I head a shotgun blast. You didn't kill him did you?" Penny and I laugh, mama too.

"No. Just fucking around. He was so scared. Holy crap on a cracker, it was so fucking hilarious." Penny mockingly laughs.

"Yeah... I'm sure he was. Gotta toughen that dude up." I add.

"Yeah... I gotta admit, I felt kinda sorry for the creepy bastard. Thought he would shit himself. (Penny chuckles)... I may have to make it up to him later to calm his timid ass down." Penny wiggles her eyebrows at me. She's definitely a problem solver. Being a hot slut helps with that, I guess. Her sluttiness is a turn on for me. I come from a family of sluts so Penny fits right in.

I down a few beers... six to be exact... while I play with mama's ass. She gives me the first piece of cake, feeding it to me herself. Damn it's delicious. Mama is a helluva great cook. That beautiful, those massive, all natural 34Gs...and she's a great cook. She's the perfect woman.

"Delicious, mama. You're one helluva cook. Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm." I eat her cake. She gives me a very sweet, very loving mama smile and kisses my left cheek. I fondle her titties through her thin, tight dark gray hooded top. Mama doesn't wear a bra much. Usually a sports bra if anything. She's not wearing one today. God... I love my mother's huge titties. I'm obsessed with em.

"Thank you, baby. I love cooking for you." Mama smiles. We kiss while I grope those huge, soft melons, shaking em and squeezing em roughly. Mama coos with delight.

"God... I love your hands on my tits, James." Mama smiles again as we kiss, sucking hard on my tongue as my titty molesting continues.

I take a nice stroll round the park. Some drug dealing... some drunks... some hoes turning tricks. Another fun ass day in the trailer park. My kinda day. Spence is supposed to be selling my weed. I don't see the pasty ass bastard though.

"Hey James."

"Sup, baby."

My neighbor Miley (Miley Cyrus) greets me with a sweet ass smile and wave. I walk over and shoot the shit with her. Bitch got some sweet ass daisy dukes on. I reach over and fondle her sweet, little ass. Skinny chick. Big pothead. Crack whore too. But, I really dig her. Cool slut. She takes a big toke on her blunt and passes to me. We share some smoke and talk over a couple things.

"Saw Penny shooting at Spence earlier. Cracked me up." Miley smokes and passes again to me.

"Yeah, he's good for a couple laughs. Penny likes busting his fat balls." I puff and pass back to Miley.

"He begged me for some pussy yesterday. I told him if he could score me some rock I'd blow him. No go on that though." Miley reaches down and rubs my bulge in my white sweatpants as we smoke. "I'll blow you for free though." Miley winks at me and blows me a slutty kiss. I grin back at her. My kinda bitch... always horny.

"Yeah... fresh outta rock. Got some coming in later though. I'll make sure you get the first batch... gotta take care of my girl." I grin. Miley kisses me, deep sucking my tongue.

"Thank you, James. You're the sweetest." Miley strokes my cock through my sweatpants, blowing my tongue like it's a cock.

While I go inside Miley's trailer to bang her silly and smoke some ganjah, Penny is making up for earlier with Spence over in his trailer...

"Good boy. Very good boy. Yeahhhhhhhh." Penny is riding Spence, who's sitting on his couch. She's got his fat dick in her ass, bouncing away on it. Penny lovessssssss anal sex. It's her favorite thing.

"God... you've got such a fat cock, Spence. It feels so damn good in my ass, sweetie. Uhhhhhhhhh." Penny squirts. She's joyously rubbing her throbbing clit as her cream explodes out of her spasming, clean shaven pussy.

Over at Miley's...

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Miley squirts all over me, taking my ass pounding, doggy style, on her couch. She's smoking a blunt, her thin body rocking from my massive dick plowing that tight anal passage, stretching it out wide, drilling up it with jackhammer power, my thighs bouncing off her firm ass cheeks each thrust into her.

I blast my wad up her tight, palpitating booty. FUCK! That tight ass sucks out every thick drop of sperm in me, eating it up like a starving monster. It feels so fucking gooddddddddd! Miley passes me the blunt and kisses my cheek, licking all over my face as I smoke and smile, loving the sensations of my cum racing up her ass.

Over at Spence's...

"That's was good, sweetie. I might give you another go later. If you play your cards right, I'll swallow your load." Penny and Spence share some blow, snorting a line off his kitchen table. Penny kneels down and sucks Spence's now soft cock, gulping down a couple of small drops of jizz left over from the booty banging.

"Yum. I'll definitely swallow your load. Yummy cum, sweetie." Penny gets up, slapping Spence's pasty white ass, smoking a cigarette and puts her clothes on.

Just another day in the trailer park. Gotta love trailer park living. Sex, drugs and more of both. Love it. Live it. Enjoy the fuck out of it. Oh hell yeah!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers