Trailer Park Trash Ch. 01

Story Info
Trashy fuck times at the trailer park.
1.4k words
13.4k
7
3

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Short stories series about trashy motherfuckers in the trailer park... Simple and to the point... Sleazy and filthy as fuck... Offensive as hell... Parody Period!

"Damn, bitch! Suck my nut! Drink that shit! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Good ho." My mama (Kelly Madison) sucking me off. Drinking my creamy ball dessert, not spilling a damn drop. I grab her blonde head and ram deep down her fucking throat. Gagging. Spit flying. Puke too. Fourteen and a half inches of fat white meat gagging the shit outta my fucking perfect mama. Most beautiful cocksucking slut you ever laid eyes on.

I pull out and start pissing all over her smiling, puke dripping, heavy breathing face. What a fuckin sexy sight. Golden shower for mama. Warm, salty piss splashing everywhere. Her perfect face. Her long, blonde hair. Her huge tits. Me. The wall behind her. The fuckin kitchen floor. Everywhere. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Mama keeps smilin, drinkin, lappin, kissin my dick... And being all beautiful and shit.

"Sexy bitch!"

"MWAH! Gorgeous man... and cock!"

We smile. Fun times in the trailer. I shake my dick on mama's face and put it back in my white sweatpants and grab a beer. Down it quick and toss the bottle in the trash. Damn... like 100 bottles in there. Oh well... I take the trash out. "Tha k you, baby." Mama so sweet. She blows me a big, slutty mama kiss. I wink back.

Sunny day outside. Ho blowing a john across for our trailer. "Hey, James. Wanna be next?" My girl Baby Cakes asks. She's a black porn whore and actual whore. She's on her knees sucking off some old white dude I ain't seen before. That bitch can suck a dick.

"Maybe. I ain't paying though!" We laugh.

"You don't have to, sugar." Baby Cakes is a sweetheart. Beautiful as fuck too. Big ol jiggly titties. Got a couple of kids so the milk's flowing through em. Her kids stay with their baby daddys. Ain't no kids in this trailer park. Too much freaky shit goin on all the time.

I watch Baby Cakes bob and suck on that fat, wrinkled white dick. I film it with my phone. Don't give a shit if the old dude don't like it. Baby Cakes don't mind. She waves at me and keeps suckin, spitting all over that old dick, lickin and slurpin it silly.

Old dude grabs her head and cums. His watery seed shoots outta her mouth. Damn dude cums a lot. Baby Cakes sucks him clean and gets up, wiping her mouth. She gives him a smile walks over to me while I put the trash away.

We hug. She fires up a blunt and offers me a smoke. I pass. Bitch just sucked a dick so I ain't sharing a blunt with her... close friend or not.

I get in a nice titty squeeze though. Soft, squishy 36E delights. Nothing better than sweet, all natural black titties.

"When we gon get married, baby?" Baby Cakes smiles so sweet. Prettiest smile there is. She's got a big crush on me. It's kinda mutual, but I ain't marrying her.

"Oh no... gonna get me runnin outta here, sweet thing." We laugh. She playfully slaps my arm. I squeeze her titties some more.

"Mmmmmmm. You know you wanna be my man, sugar. You love my titties. And I loveeeeee this cock." She smiles again... and grabs my cock through my sweatpants and plays with it. I'm going commando as always so it feels so damn goodddd.

"You hear about Spence (The King Of Queens)?" She asks, smiling and stroking my massive white dick through my pants.

"What's the little weasel up to now?" I ask about my dumbass cousin, while I enjoy Baby Cakes' handy work. He lives in the trailer park too.

"Brock (WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar) is looking to kill him. He caught him peeping Rena (Former WWE Superstar Rena Lesnar/Sable). Spence's been trying to fuck her forever. He paid me for a titty fuck last night. That horny lil' whiteboy sure does nut a lot. Tastes good. Not as good as yours though, sugar." Baby Cakes gives me a mischievous wink and smile. She's chewing her gum and blowing bubbles while she smokes... all sexy and shit. Bitch is a helluva multitasker, still playing with my happy cock too.

I could say something to my buddy Brock about leaving Spence alone, but I'm not. I'll have some fun seeing the little weasel squirm in fear for awhile. Ha. Spence gonna be visiting suplex city, bitch! He's my cousin, but he's annoying as hell sometimes. Little bastard deserves an ass whoopin from time to time.

I bend Baby Cakes over and do her doggy style right there on my deck. Bitch holds the wood rail and takes all fourteen and a half inches of white meat in and out that super sweet, still tight black pussy. Them titties flopping. That pussy squirtin. Ahhhhh. I watch the people walk by and fuck away. Wave at em and keep pounding my girl out. Moving from her tight black pussy to her even tighter black ass.

"HOLY FUCK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! POUND MY HOLES, DADDY!! MAKE ME SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Baby Cakes takes the dick like a true champ and keeps creaming. I nut up her tremblin black ass, pull out and shove up her quiverin black pussy, finishing nuttin up there. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!

"DAMNNNNNNNNN!! MMMMMMMMMMM!! Feed me, daddy. Mmmmmmmmmmm. My man got the sweetest nut. Yeahhhhhhhhh." Baby Cakes swing around and kneels, sucking me in deep. She happily bobs and slobs on my extra fat, white knob, eagerly drinking down every single drop of creamy nut that shoots into her very slutty, very cumtastically talented, black fuckin mouth. GOOD FUCKIN TIMES, BITCH!

While Spence is still trying to bang Rena... Brock is gettin his truck fixed... my girl Rosie Perez and I are smoking some bomb ass ganjah in my bedroom, chillin on the bed... all nude and what not.

"Sexy motherfucker." Rosie in her Puerto Rican/Brooklyn accent. She rubs my chest, leaning in to bite both my pierced nips. She licks em and sucks em, looking right at me while I smoke. Good shit! Damn... some good ass shit!

I squeeze her sweet little Puerto Rican ass with my left hand and smoke, then pass to my girl and close my eyes. She's massaging my cock and balls while I play with her ass. Mmmmmmmmm.

An hour or so of my white dick relentlessly violating Rosie's brown holes later...

"GODDDDDDDD!! WHAT A COCK!!" Rosie calms her breathing as I slowly cock massage her Puerto Rican snatch. In and out slowly, every fat inch, in and out while we doggy style fuck on my bed. Squeezing, slapping, slowly, gently fucking Rosie.

Her sweet brown suga twat cumming and cumming, her short, but stacked body trembling. We kiss. I cum. She cums. We all cum. My thick jizz pumps hard up her twat, a river of pure white cream pouring through... and out of... her delicious, continually vibrating pussy.

We share some Henny and chill. A nice, quiet time for me and my girl. Sex then snuggling... horny style. Titty fondling, pussy lambasting, full on handsy probing of various holes and erogenous zones... with some high quality Cognac thrown in for good measure.

Brock came home and caught Spence jerking off outside his bedroom window. Didn't go too well for my cousin. Brock violated Spence in the tool shed. Good news for me though. While Spence was losing his anal cherry, I was driving smoothly down Rena's hershey highway of lusty love. Tight ass on that broad. Nice fake tits. I came down her throat too. We could hear Brock drilling Spence, but I just shut the window and kept driving down that luxury highway. My dick thanked me.

Anyway... Baby Cakes and I moved in together. Rosie don't mind. We all get along. Mama too. Three constantly horny twats for me and my dick to keep happy. It's a tough job... but a real fucking fun one.

Spence's violated butt finally stopped hurting. He apologized to Brock. He didn't really learn his lesson though. Motherfucker is still peepin Rena and trying to get in that quim. He's persistent. His butt may have to have a little talk with him though. Oh well, Brock will I'm sure, if his butt's busy... or occupied.

Fun times in the trailer park. Where trashy = normal. Fuckin, suckin, dealin and gettin drunk. Ahhhhhhh... it's home.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks... More trashy fun on the way... Swagg Pimpin For Life

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTalmost 4 years ago
Kelly madison

you always know how To SWAGG THAT BITCH KELLY MADISON like A BOSS Swagg PIMPIN THRU THE NEIGHBORHOOD

DickThePimpDickThePimpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks I appreciate it

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Football Coach Scores New high school football coach can't resist sexy cheerleader.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories