Trailer Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch was ham sandwiches and Tracey's potato salad, and served with iced tea. After lunch, Tracey handed me a bucket, mop, two sponges, and a bottle of cleaner.

"You'll want to mop and wash the table and countertop. I have no idea what Joe had out there, but it's probably pretty rotten if it's still there. When you get done, I'll give you a set of clean sheets, a couple blankets, and a new pillow. That should get you settled in. Tomorrow, we'll start teaching you what you need to do.

The little camper actually looked pretty good after I'd cleaned the countertop and table and mopped the floor. I did the little room with the toilet and shower too even though they didn't work.

I figured out how to put the table top down on the two seats to make a bed and use the cushions to make a mattress. When I laid down on it, it wasn't half-bad. At least it was a place of my own instead of my old bedroom in Mom and Dad's house.

I tried the light switch and nothing happened, but after going outside again, I found the reason. There was a red extension cord running from Tracey's trailer to the camper and it was unplugged at the camper. When I plugged it back in, I had lights. I spent the rest of the time before dinner putting my clothes in the closet and a couple of tiny little drawers under the seats, and put my small book collection on the counter.

Tracey came out then to tell me dinner was ready. She grinned when she saw what I'd done.

"You did a good job, Mark. I didn't think it'd turn out this good. Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes. Why don't you come wash up?"

She'd fixed spaghetti, really good spaghetti, but eating with Tracey felt a little weird. She seemed to be really concerned that I had enough to eat. I wasn't used to that at all. I also wasn't used to being alone with an older woman. Tracey was only five years older than me so she wasn't really an older woman, but she seemed a lot more mature than girls my age.

When we finished eating, Tracey gave me a pillow, two sheets and two blankets. Then she grinned.

"Farm work starts early. I get up at five and I'll have coffee and breakfast ready by six. If you don't have some way to wake you up, I can come beat on the door of the camper."

I said I had an alarm clock, so I'd be up by six. Tracey told me to have a good night and she'd see me in the morning.

I went back to the camper and made up the bed, then found the flashlight I'd put in my duffel bag and headed to the outhouse. I'd thought it was in bad shape because it leaned to one side, but when I got to it, all that was wrong was the ground was higher on one side than the other. I did see a couple spiders, but the seat was fairly clean. It smelled like the outhouse my grandpa still had, but it was better than nothing.

It was hard to fall asleep that night. The reason was it was so quiet and so dark. In town, there was always the sound of a car or truck going by my house and in town, it never really gets dark. There is always light from the streetlights.

Out there on Tracey's farm, the only sound was a cricket somewhere under my bed. Outside, the moon lit things up a little, but inside the camper it was so dark I could barely see my hand in front of my face.

It seemed as if I'd only just closed my eyes when my alarm went off. I looked out the window of the camper and the sky was just starting to turn from black to gray. After turning on the lights, I found my work jeans and a clean T-shirt, put them on, and then walked to the outhouse again. At a little before six, I knocked on the door of Tracey's trailer.

She was all smiles when she let me in.

"Coffee's in the coffee maker and creamer and sugar are on the table next to your cup. How do you like your eggs?"

That day was the first day of learning several things.

One was that I was going to work hard for my eight dollars an hour. That morning, we cleaned out the sheep barn and spread new straw on the floor. After that, we fed the sheep some feed pellets that Tracey said contained minerals and medication to keep the sheep healthy.

A second thing I learned was that raising sheep involved a lot more than feeding them and cleaning out the barn. Tracey had twenty ewes and one ram, and that year's crop of lambs had yielded her another twelve ewe lambs and ten ram lambs. She was going to keep the twelve ewe lambs and breed them when they were old enough, but she couldn't use the same ram or he'd be breeding his own daughters. That meant she needed more fences to keep the rams and ewes separate until it came time to breed them again. She'd put the old ram out with the original ewes, and buy a new ram to put with the yearling ewes. It was about nine when Tracey and I started building fence.

I'd never built a fence in my life, but I figured we'd use wood posts and wood pickets like the fences around most houses in the city. Instead, we used what Tracey called "T posts". A T-post is a steel post with a cross section that looks like a letter "T" that you drive in the ground with a steel post driver that weighs about fifteen pounds. The driver is a pipe with one end welded closed and it has two handles. What you do is put the pipe over the T-post, lift it up, and then slam it down. The welded end hits the end of the T-post and drives it into the ground a couple of inches. After driving in twenty T-posts, my arms felt like jelly. It was more of a workout than work. By the time Tracey said it was time for lunch, I figured I'd lifted that post driver about two hundred times.

The third thing I learned that morning was that although the work was hard, it was fun. When I looked back over that morning, what I saw was a clean barn, happy sheep and twenty fence posts in the ground waiting for the woven wire Tracey said we'd use to make the actual fence.

I learned one last thing that day as well. I learned that Tracey was fun to work with. She laughed when I screwed up, but then she'd show me how it was supposed to be done. When I did something right, she'd tell me I had. Not once had Tracey said anything about my limp either even though I had to work to keep up with her sometimes.

Because of all those things, I went to bed that night tired but pretty pleased with myself, more pleased than I'd been in a long time. I had a job, I liked my job, and I liked my boss. When I thought about the people I knew, not many of them could say that with a straight face.

The next day started out the same way except Tracey made sausage and pancakes for breakfast. We fed the sheep and cleaned out the barn, and then spent a couple hours weeding her vegetable garden. That wasn't hard at all, but it was just a tiny taste of what the afternoon was going to be.

After lunch, Tracey filled a big insulated jug with ice and water, and we walked out to her tomato field. The sun was almost directly overhead and the thermometer on the side of her trailer said the temperature was about ninety-two degrees. I don't know how humid it was, but I was sweating before we even got to the field, and bending down between the tomato plants put me out of the slight breeze that had been cooling me off a little.

I'd thought we'd use hoes to weed the tomatoes, but Tracey said if we got close enough to a plant with a hoe, there was too much of a chance we'd cut off the plant too. What she always did was pull each weed. After about ten feet, I understood why we'd have to weed every day that it wasn't raining. There were enough weeds and grass it was going to take both of us a week to get through the twenty or so acres of tomatoes.

Tracey said she'd weeded the plants where we started a week before, but there were little weeds all over the place. The little weeds were easy to pull, but here and there was a weed Tracey had missed. Those required a lot of pulling to get them out of the ground because the roots were so deep.

By the time we'd made one round of the field, my T-shirt was soaked with sweat and sticking to me. I started to pull it off over my head when Tracey giggled.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you."

I pulled my shirt the rest of the way off and then asked her why. She giggled again.

"Because you don't have any tan at all and you'll look like a lobster by the end of the day."

I said I couldn't keep wearing a wet shirt, and Tracey grinned.

"Tell you what. I'll go get some sunscreen. That'll keep you from burning to a crisp. Believe me, you'll thank me for it."

A few minutes later, she came back from her trailer with a bottle of sunscreen and handed it to me.

"Put this everywhere you don't have clothes or you'll blister up by tomorrow morning. I've been there, and it isn't fun."

While Tracey tipped up the jug and drank right from the spout, I started smearing sunscreen on my chest. That was easy and so were my arms and neck. I tried to get as much on my back as I could, but Tracey kept telling me I'd missed this spot or that spot. After telling me that for the third time, she stood up, walked over, and said she'd do it for me.

Well, I'd used sunscreen when we went to the beach, and Mom always put it on my back, but it sure didn't feel the same when Tracey did it. As soon as she touched me, I felt this shiver run down my back, and when it got to my hips, that shiver sort of moved around and started to stiffen my cock.

It was that way when Tracey spread the stuff over my shoulders, but it got worse when she moved down to my waist. By the time she finished, my cock was half hard and pushing out the front of my jeans. When Tracey turned around to set the bottle on a wood gatepost, I quickly pulled my cock up so it didn't show so much.

We made another round of the field and while I was getting a drink, Tracey looked me over.

"You're getting pretty red in a couple places. I better grease you up again."

This time, Tracey did my back again, and then looked at my chest and arms.

"Yep, you're burning here too. Raise up your arms."

When Tracey was standing behind me, she couldn't see what she was doing to me. When she started on my chest, there wasn't time to rearrange my cock again, and I knew she had to see it. She didn't say anything though, not even when she was putting sunscreen on my belly. It was embarrassing as hell, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

We got in two more rounds of the tomato field that day, two more rounds of Tracey spreading sunscreen over my back and chest before Tracey said it was time to quit so she could make our dinner.

"I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet. You go get cleaned up while I start dinner. I'll take my shower after you take yours."

It felt weird to step into Tracey's shower and know that she was just a few feet away. It wasn't any different than when I took a shower in Mom and Dad's bathroom at home, but it felt different. It was probably just remembering how her hands had felt, but my cock got hard thinking about how she stood naked right where I was standing. It only took a couple of minutes of closing my eyes and imagining her hands on my belly before I got my cock to lay back down again.

When I finished, I dressed and walked out and met Tracey coming down the hallway. She grinned.

"I sat a glass of iced tea on the kitchen table for you. Go relax while I shower. I won't be long."

I was sitting at the table drinking my tea when Tracey came out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to her bedroom. I thought maybe she'd dress in the bathroom, but she didn't. She was just wrapped in a towel. All I could see of her was her legs, and she'd been hiding some nice legs under those baggy jeans she always wore. Thankfully, my cock only stiffened a little and it was behaving by the time she walked back into the kitchen.

By the first of August and another two trips through the tomato field, I had a decent tan going. Tracey said I still needed sunscreen though, so at least twice a day, I'd do my front and arms and Tracey would do my back. The second week, it seemed as if she took longer to do my back, and I know it took longer when she touched up my chest. The third week, I was getting the feeling Tracey was putting sunscreen on me as much for her as for me.

At noon on the first Monday in August, there wasn't even a tiny little cloud in the sky and the thermometer on Tracey's trailer said it was ninety-six. When we started for the tomato field at one, the temperature was ninety-eight. It had rained the day before, so stepping out of Tracey's air-conditioned trailer was like going from a freezer into a sauna. I was sweating by the time we got to the field and didn't try to make even one round with my T-shirt on. After I pulled it over my head, Tracey tossed me the sunscreen.

"You can still burn in all this sun, so grease up your front. I'll do your back for you."

We made one round through the field and were getting a drink when Tracey sighed.

"It's so hot I feel like I'm gonna melt and run out of my shoes. I gotta get rid of this shirt or I will."

My mouth fell open when Tracey pulled her T-shirt over her head. She was wearing a white bra underneath it, but that bra wasn't doing much to hide her breasts. It was the kind of bra with the straps on the sides, and the cups were small enough her breasts were sort of pushed up over the top of those cups.

Tracey looked at me and frowned.

"Does this bother you?"

I gulped and shook my head.

"No, not really. You're still dressed, sort of. It's kind of like you're wearing a bikini top like at the beach."

She smiled then.

"Well, that's good because I was roasting. How about you put some sunscreen on my back for me. I don't want to burn either."

My hands were shaking when I smoothed sunscreen on Tracey's back. Before my accident, I'd had a few dates, but I'd never touched a woman's bare back before. It didn't help any when Tracey said, "Mmm...you have nice hands." My cock was standing tall by the time Tracey bent at the waist, pointed to the skin of her lower back, and said, "I'm going to be bent over a lot today, so be sure you get here."

Tracey did her front and arms then, and even though I wasn't touching her, just seeing her smooth sunscreen over the tops of her breasts, shoulders, and belly were enough to keep my cock rigid."

It was worse after the first round, because when we stopped to get a drink from the jug of ice water, Tracey said she couldn't see all of her front and would I look to make sure she wasn't burning anywhere.

Looking at Tracey's breasts swelling up out of her bra cups was keeping my cock stiff. I'd rearranged things while she wasn't looking, so I hoped she didn't notice. I looked at her shoulders and saw a couple places that looked a little pink.

"I think here and probably here you could use some more."

Tracey smiled.

"I can't see there, so you do it."

She closed her eyes when I did, and said "Mmm" again.

I also saw a couple places on her breasts, one that was between them and one at the top of the left one. When I pointed them out, Tracey giggled.

"I probably should do those spots. You watch and make sure I don't miss anywhere."

Watching Tracey's fingers push her soft breasts around was almost more than I could take. I was glad when Tracey put down the sunscreen and said we needed to get started again.

That night at dinner, just out of the blue, Tracey asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend. She'd never said anything like that before and it was pretty embarrassing to answer her, but I did.

"The girls in high school didn't want to go out with me because of my limp. I heard through my cousin that everybody called me Gimpy. It was the same with girls my age. They didn't want to date a guy who wasn't able to walk right."

Tracey smiled.

"I used to be like that. Any guy I dated had to be a sports guy and I married one of them. Joe played football all through high school and we dated my senior year. He asked me to marry him as soon as I turned eighteen and I thought I had the world by the ass on a downhill grade.

"What I found out was he was more sold on himself than even I was. Once he got out of high school, he expected everybody to treat him like they did when he was playing football. After he got fired from one job, he realized playing football in high school didn't matter anymore to anybody except him.

"Joe couldn't accept that. He did get another job and he behaved himself so he didn't get fired, but all the promises he made me went out the window. He promised to build me a house here, but he kept saying he'd start it the next spring. He promised me he'd help with the sheep and tomatoes, but he was always too tired.

"He was even too tired for sex most of the time. It was either that or he was working overtime. After a while, I realized we weren't seeing any money for that overtime work so I asked him about that. He said he was putting it in savings for when he started building the house.

"I was doing the laundry one afternoon and found two condoms in the back pocket of his jeans. There was no reason for him to have condoms since I'd been on birth control since before we got married. Well, there was a reason, but I didn't want to believe it, not at first, so I didn't say anything to him.

"One day at about two, he called me to say he wouldn't be home until late because he had to work overtime. It sounded pretty suspicious to me because always before he'd just not come home on time. I got in my truck and drove over to the lumberyard where he worked. There's a grocery store across the street from the lumberyard, so I parked there and watched to see if he left the lumberyard or not.

"About four, he did, and Veronica Tate, my best friend all through high school was in the car with him. All the time Joe and I were dating, she kept telling me she was so jealous because Joe was such a hunk. After we graduated, she got a job as the secretary at the lumberyard, and I guess she still thought Joe was hot stuff. I knew where Veronica lived, so I gave them half an hour head start and then drove over to her house. Right there in her driveway was Joe's car.

"Well, that was enough for me. The next day, I went to town, hired a lawyer, and told him I wanted to divorce Joe. That same day, I told Joe if he ever came in my trailer again, I'd cut his dick and balls off while he was asleep. That's when he moved into the camper.

"My lawyer hired a private detective to get proof that Joe was screwing around on me, and the private detective found out Veronica wasn't the only woman Joe was screwing. There were two others. Once Joe saw the pictures, he said he wouldn't contest the divorce. The next day, he left and he never even showed up at the hearing.

"My mother called me the day after the hearing and said Veronica had gotten a job in Texas and had moved there. I suppose Joe went with her. I heard he did, but I don't know for sure and I don't really give a damn. They deserve each other as far as I'm concerned."

Tracey had been smiling like she was happy while she told me all that, but then she looked at me and frowned.

"Mark, the look on your face tells me you didn't really want to know all that. I apologize, but you're about the only person I can call a friend since I found out Veronica was screwing Joe. I needed to tell somebody and you were just unlucky enough to be here."

I shook my head.

"No, it's not that. I appreciate the fact you thought you could tell me all that. It's just that I can't believe any man would do that to his wife. I didn't know him, but he must have been a real jerk to treat you like that."

Tracey laughed.

"You don't know the half of how big a jerk Joe was. Would you believe that when we were still sleeping together, he'd wake me up in the middle of the night to screw me? I mean, I thought sex was pretty cool, but not in the middle of the night. I'd just lay there and let him do his thing. Thank God it only took him a couple of minutes.