Trailer Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He also wanted to screw me outside right in the open. We didn't have any neighbors, but I wasn't about to strip naked in the front yard and spread my legs for him. I mean, suppose somebody came down the drive and saw us. Sex is supposed to be something you do in bed, or at least in the house.

"Maybe that's why he started screwing Veronica. That private detective took a picture of them together on her back porch. Joe was laying on his back on her lounge chair and she was naked as the day she was born and riding his dick.

"There were other things too, things I've never even told my mother. Joe had this thing about me with another woman. He said he always saw me hugging other girls at school and thought I'd probably like being with another woman. He tried to set me up once with Veronica, but I refused.

"Joe thought I was being a prude. I thought he was being a pervert. It's not that I was really opposed to it. I'd read about women being with other women and it sounded like it might be fun, but it was the fact that Joe wanted to watch. I just couldn't do that, let him watch me and Veronica kissing and...well...what I read about how women do it together. Do you think I was being a prude for not doing all those things Joe wanted me to do?"

Well, I didn't really know how to answer her question. I'd never had sex with a woman so I couldn't really say what was normal and what wasn't. I'd heard about women doing it together, but I had no idea about how they really did it.

"Tracey, I can't really say one way or the other. I've never...I mean, no girls would go out with me so I'm not very experienced."

She smiled then.

"Mark, you've never...not ever? Wow. I thought that's what you guys lived for. It seemed that way to us girls. Almost every guy I dated had to at least feel my boobs and most tried to get in my panties. Mom said if I let them, they'd think I was a tramp so I never did, but they still tried until word got around that I didn't do that sort of thing. That's why your hands were shaking when you put sunscreen on my back, wasn't it?"

I just nodded. Tracey reached across the table and touched my hand.

"Well, you don't need to be embarrassed. I wasn't embarrassed. I thought it felt great to have a man touch me again. Besides, we're both adults and it's nobody's business what we do. Speaking of what we do, I need to get myself into bed. We still have a lot of tomatoes to weed tomorrow."

The next morning, we cleaned the barn and had lunch, and then went out to the tomato field. When we got there, Tracey chuckled.

"We might as well get this over with before we start."

She pulled her T-shirt over her head. Her bra was pink and just like the one before, didn't do much to contain her breasts. They jiggled when she tossed me the bottle of sunscreen.

"Could you do my back for me?"

Tracey did her little humming thing when I started on her shoulders. When I got to the band of her bra, Tracey's voice was almost a whisper.

"I think I got burnt a little through my bra band yesterday. Let me unhook it so you can put sunscreen there too."

Before I could say anything, she'd reached behind her and unhooked the hooks. As the band fell to her sides, I saw her right breast slip out of its cup.

My hands were shaking again when I smoothed the sunscreen over the skin there, and she murmured, "Be sure to get around my sides too". I moved my hands forward until I stopped feeling her ribs and started feeling something really soft and yielding. When I started to pull my hands back, Tracey took my hands, and pulled them to her breasts. Before I could do anything, I was holding a breast in each hand. Tracey leaned her head back on my shoulder and murmured, "God that feels so good."

It felt great to me too, and I couldn't keep from squeezing them a little. Because my hands were covered with sunscreen, when I did, Tracey's breasts sort of slipped out of my hands until all I was holding was her nipples. She caught her breath, and then murmured, "I've needed to feel this way for a long, long time. Keep going."

I cupped both her breasts and squeezed gently again, and just like before, they slipped out of my grip until I just had my thumbs and index fingers on her nipples. They were different this time, though. Tracey's nipples felt really stiff and a lot longer. When I squeezed a little harder so they wouldn't slip away again, I felt Tracey's right hand on my thigh. She moved her hand until she was feeling my stiff cock through my jeans, then stroked it up and down a little.

Before that, I'd just been fascinated by the way Tracey's breasts felt in my hands. As soon as she touched my cock, I realized that I wanted more than to just touch her breasts. That scared me a little because I wasn't really sure what I should do about it. Tracey solved that dilemma for me.

I was cupping her breasts again when Tracey sighed and then turned to face me.

"Mark, I want this to be more, a lot more, and I hope you do too, but I don't want it to happen here. Let's go to my trailer."

When I didn't answer, Tracey took my hand and started for her trailer. I noticed she didn't stop to put on her shirt or even pick it and her bra up off the ground. I guessed she wasn't worried about anybody driving down the lane anymore.

Once we were inside, Tracey led me down the hall to her bedroom. She sat down on the bed to take off her shoes and then stood up and took off her baggy jeans. I'd been right about her legs. They were slender and sexy, and when she rolled her blue panties down her thighs and then stepped out of them, the red bush on her mound surprised me.

I'd never seen a woman naked before except in some magazines one of my friends showed me. The women in those magazines were all shaved there and their lips weren't very big. Tracey's red hair was lighter in color there and not very thick so I could still see her lips a little, and they looked puffy and hung down a little.

Tracey pulled my T-shirt over my head and put her arms around my neck and pressed her breasts into my bare chest. She put her cheek against mine.

"Mark, you're shaking like you're afraid of doing what we're going to do. Don't be afraid. I'll help you."

Well, I was afraid. Dad had explained things to me, or at least he'd explained what goes where. What he hadn't explained is all the feelings that were running through my mind. My thoughts were all jumbled up. I did want to do this, but could I do it right? My cousin had told me girls liked certain things, but she didn't explain how I was supposed to do them.

Tracey kissed my earlobe and sent a wave of sensation down my spine, and then whispered, "Get undressed the rest of the way, Mark."

It was hard getting undressed because Tracey still had her arms around my neck and she was kissing my neck, but I managed to pull off my boots and unbuckle my belt. I was fumbling with my zipper when Tracey gently moved my hands out of the way and pulled that zipper down.

My jeans didn't fit all that tight, so as soon as my zipper was open, my jeans slipped down to my knees. If Tracey hadn't stuck her hand in my underwear and closed her soft fingers around my stiff cock, I'd have stepped out of my jeans, but she did. When she touched my shaft, my cock sort of jerked. Tracey chuckled.

"I think this first time is going to happen pretty fast, but that's OK. I just need to feel a man in me again, even for a little while."

She backed away then, bent over, and pulled my underwear down to my knees and then held them both while I stepped out of them. Then she put her arms around my neck again.

"Kiss me, Mark", she whispered, and gently pressed her mouth to mine.

I did what I thought the man was supposed to do when kissing a woman, but when I did, Tracey moved her lips a little away from mine and then said, "Open your mouth a little, Mark. It's better that way."

I didn't know that "better" meant I'd have chills running down my back or that my cock seemed to swell more, but that's what happened. I think it happened to Tracey too, because she sort of moaned into my mouth. Then, she guided my left hand to her right breast and my other hand to her hips.

"Just stoke gently, Mark. I love feeling a man's hands stroking me."

As soon as I cupped Tracey's left butt cheek, she pressed her stomach against my stiff cock and started moving a little. I could feel the hair on her mound tickling the underside of my shaft and I started pushing back. Tracey let me do that for a while, but then whispered, "Come lay down on the bed with me."

My thoughts were still all confused when I stretched out on Tracey's bed beside her. I wanted to touch her all over, but I didn't know where to start. Tracey seemed to understand, and pulled my right hand to her right breast.

"Remember in the tomato patch, how you touched my boobs? Do that some more. Touch my nipples too. Women have really sensitive nipples, and they like for their nipples to be stroked and pinched gently. They like their nipples to be kissed too. Try and you'll see what it does to me."

What it did to Tracey was pretty amazing. Her nipples were sort of flat at first, but when I stroked a fingertip over her right nipple, Tracey caught her breath and her nipple started to swell. When it was long enough I could catch it between my thumb and finger, I pinched it a little. Tracey moaned then and the dark circle around her nipple got all wrinkled up.

It was when I kissed the tip that Tracey pushed my face down against her breast and murmured, "Suck it just a little". Before that, I thought women only let babies suck on their nipples. When I closed my lips around Tracey's nipple and sucked in gently, she gasped and her hips lifted up off the bed a little. When I sucked in again, Tracey stroked down my belly, found my cock, and started stroking it.

I don't know how long I stroked, pinched and sucked Tracey's nipples. I know that she was stroking my cock enough I was going to shoot soon if she didn't stop.

She seemed to know that too, because she slowed down a lot, then pulled my hand down between her spread thighs.

"Just stroke the outside at first", she murmured before starting to stroke my cock again.

I'd never felt anything so soft in my life. I also didn't know she would be a little wet there, but she was. She was wet enough that my fingertip accidentally slipped between her lips. When that happened, Tracey moaned, "Oh Mark, that feels so good. Do it again and then put your finger inside me."

I know I fumbled it the first time. I moved my middle finger down between Tracey's lips until I felt it start to go inside her. She jerked a little then and I thought I'd hurt her, so I pulled my finger back out and up. What I felt was even softer skin that sort of wrapped around my finger. Tracey jerked her hips up again, so I kept moving my finger up until I touched this little nub that stuck out. When I did that, Tracey caught her breath and arched up a little, then murmured, "Right there, Mark...touch me right there and then move your finger back inside me. Do it over and over."

The second time my finger slipped inside Tracey, she moaned again and sort of pushed herself over that finger. That's when I understood what she wanted me to do.

I kept doing that, pushing my finger inside her and then stroking up to that little nub, and after a while, I noticed my finger was very slippery. I also noticed that Tracey was stroking my cock faster and faster. I gave her left nipple another gentle suck, and then whispered, "Tracey, what you're doing to me...I can't hold back much longer."

Tracey didn't say anything. She just climbed on top of me, bent her legs at the knees, and put them on each side of my body. She reached between us, found my cock again, and I felt her rubbing the swollen head between her wet, slippery lips. After a few strokes like that, she pushed my cock back, took a deep breath, and started pushing down.

I felt my cock head sliding between her lips, then a tightness around it, and then a feeling I couldn't believe. It was kind of like what she'd done with her hand, but a lot more slippery and was causing me to need to thrust up inside her.

I couldn't stop myself from doing that, and when I did, Tracey gasped and dropped all the way down until she was sitting on my thighs. She leaned forward and put her mouth to mine again. As we kissed, she started moving her body up and down over my cock.

The outcome was inevitable, and she hadn't made more than half a dozen strokes before I couldn't stop it. I lurched up into Tracey as a spurt raced up my shaft. She didn't stop. She just raised back up and then rocked her hips when she sat back down. My cock head slipped into something very wet as another spurt flew out the tip. I shot another spurt inside Tracey as she was raising back up because it felt like something was sucking at my cock head and I couldn't stop it.

After that, Tracey laid down on top of me, put her face against my shoulder, and whispered, "That wasn't so bad, now was it? We'll do it again in a little while and I'll cum too this time."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I didn't think the second time was going to take long. Tracey kept kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. The first time our tongues touched, I felt that same tingle down my spine but it was a lot stronger. The other thing Tracey was doing was using her muscles to squeeze my cock.

I don't think my cock ever got really soft because of those kisses and those little squeezes. It did go down a little, but after a while, I felt it getting hard again. Tracey felt it too, and started riding me again.

This time, she bent over enough her left nipple touched my face, and I thought I knew what she wanted. I closed my mouth around it and sucked in a little. Tracey's body jerked then, and she whispered, "Harder...a lot harder".

The longer I sucked her nipple, the faster Tracey rode my cock. I was still feeling the way it felt when my cock head pushed inside her, but it was so soon after the first time it wasn't making me get to the point of squirting as fast. It just felt really great.

I was getting there, slowly like I said, until I switched nipples. When I did that, Tracey gasped and rammed her body down over my cock, then started to raise up. I still had her nipple in my mouth and sucking on it, so when she raised up, her breast got stretched out until she pulled her nipple out of my mouth. There was a wet, smacking sound, and then Tracey made a little cry. She bent down and pushed that nipple into my face again, and when I sucked on it, her hips started moving up and down really fast.

All that motion got me going again. I started thrusting up into Tracey with every stroke she made. I was almost at the point where I was going to spurt again when Tracey shrieked a little and then ground her body down over my cock. I felt little tightening contractions around my cock, and that was it. I groaned and shot four spurts inside Tracey as she kept grinding her soft lips into the base of my cock and gasping for breath.

She was still doing that when I was done, but it still felt really great. Every time I sucked one of Tracey's nipples, I'd feel another tightening around my cock and she'd either gasp or moan. When that pretty much stopped, she stretched out on top of me and nestled her face against my shoulder.

"God", she murmured, "that was more than I expected. I don't think I'm going to let you sleep in the camper tonight. I'm going to keep you right here with me."

Tracey rolled off me then, and snuggled up to my side. It felt weird to lay there beside Tracey because she only slipped off me enough her breasts were still pressed into my arm and she had one leg hooked over me. I could feel the wet hair on her mound against my thigh. That didn't bother me. What did were the feelings I was having about Tracey and what we'd just done.

Dad had always told me I should wait to have sex until I'd married the woman, so it felt like I'd done something wrong. When I thought some more about that though, I couldn't figure out how something that felt so right could possibly be wrong.

I was also having different thoughts about Tracey. Mom had always told me that a girl didn't give herself to any man unless she felt really strongly about him. Did this mean that Tracey had those strong feelings for me?

Before the accident, when I still had guys I could call friends, they said once a woman gets used to sex, she always wants it. They said that if a woman gets a divorce, that drive gets really strong and she'll be easy to get into bed. Was that what had happened?

If that was the case, I thought the guys had underestimated how much a divorced woman really wants to have sex. Tracey had seduced me and she didn't seem to be embarrassed at all.

I finally fell asleep without coming to any conclusion that seemed logical.

I woke up a while later because somebody was stroking my chest. It took a few seconds to realize where I was, but when I opened my eyes, there was Tracey smiling at me. She was still naked and her breasts were hanging there right in front of me. I reached over and cupped her breast and stroked her nipple. Tracey shuddered a little, but then gently pulled my hand away and then chuckled.

"I think I've created a monster, but I needed to be screwed so bad I couldn't help it. Come on, get up. I have our dinner almost ready, but don't worry. I'm not going to let you go to sleep tonight without screwing me at least one more time".

Tracey told me she wasn't going to get dressed and she didn't want me to either. We ate dinner naked, but I don't remember what we had. I was too busy watching Tracey's breasts wobble around to notice much else. She grinned every time she saw me watching her.

After dinner, we went back to Tracey's bedroom. She laid down on her back, spread her thighs wide, and held out her arms.

"Come here, Mark, and make me feel good again."

I did, twice as a matter of fact. The first time, I did what I'd done before, and it wasn't very long at all until Tracey was breathing really fast and rolling her body up into my stroking finger. I figured out that she got really excited when I rubbed that little nub at the top of her lips. That made her moan and gasp a lot, and also made her really wet and slippery inside. When she pulled my cock down to her lips, I pushed in a little. Tracey moaned, grabbed my hips, and pulled on them.

"Put your dick in me, Mark, all the way. I need to feel you inside me."

The sensations of Tracey's passage sliding around my cock was still fantastic, just not quite as strong, so I lasted longer. I lasted long enough to feel Tracey's fingernails dig into my butt and to hear her murmur, "Oh God, I'm almost there. Don't stop."

By then, I couldn't have stopped for anything, and Tracey made sure I couldn't pull out of her. She wrapped her legs around my back just before she cried out and started to writhe all over the place. That pushed me over the edge and I groaned as another four spurts raced up my cock and inside Tracey.

The second time didn't take as long for Tracey. I don't think Tracey ever really stopped rolling her body around and up and down on my cock. Like before, it didn't get soft enough to slip out of her. It got soft enough I wasn't feeling much for a while, but sucking Tracey's nipples and hearing and feeling what that did to her soon had my cock stiffening again. When Tracey came that time, I was stroking in and out of her about as fast as I could. She grabbed her breasts to keep them from flopping so much, and when she pinched her nipples, she sort of turned into all shakes and little mewing cries.

When Tracey let her hands fall to her sides, she sighed.

"Oh God, I don't remember it ever being this way with Joe. I think I'm going to have to keep you."