Trailer Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept easier that night, even though we started out like before with Tracey's breasts pressed against my arm and her soft thigh over mine. I didn't wonder if what we'd done was right anymore. It had to be right or it wouldn't feel so fantastic.

When I woke up the next morning, Tracy was stroking my cheek.

"Time to get up, Mark. Work on a farm never stops. We need to take a shower, have breakfast, and then get to work."

I didn't realize she meant we'd take a shower together, but that's what we did. I spent the time with my cock standing tall while I washed myself. Tracey washed herself and then lathered up my cock for me. She didn't take me all the way. She said she was just giving me a preview of what that night was going to be like.

After that day, working for Tracey was a lot different. Before, I was doing what she told me to do because she told me to do it. I'd work all day and then go to the camper to sleep. After that day, it was Tracey and I working together to get things done that needed to be done. After that day, we'd have dinner and then go to Tracey's bedroom.

There were times we couldn't do anything, but it was still great to see her take off her clothes, get into bed, and then kiss me good night. I was starting to feel that that was right too.

We finished her fence and I went with her to buy another ram. We weeded her garden and picked the vegetables as they ripened. I helped her take her vegetables to the farmer's market and I helped her freeze some of those vegetables for use the next winter.

In late August, the tomatoes were full of red, ripe tomatoes. We picked them by the basketful and on Saturday took them to the farmer's market. That went on for better than a month, and every day, we sold almost everything we brought to the market.

Mom came to the farmer's market every Saturday and bought some of Tracey's tomatoes. The first time, she gave me a hug and asked how I was doing. I said I was doing fine and making some money too. She said I should come visit once in a while, and I promised I would.

The second week we were at the farmer's market, Mom picked out her tomatoes and paid Tracey for them, then walked over to me with a smile on her face.

"Mark, I think you found more than a job, didn't you?"

I said no, I didn't think I had. Mom just smiled and then whispered in my ear so nobody else could hear her.

"Mark, I see how Tracey looks at you and I see how you look at her. It's not how your Dad looks at other women or how I look at other men. You two look at each other the same way your dad looks at me and I look at him. You're too old for me to be telling you what to do, but don't wait too long to make up your mind about Tracey. I'll admit, she's not the daughter-in-law I always imagined, but I don't get to choose. You do."

I was thinking about that when Tracey drove us back to the farm, and she noticed. When she parked in front of her trailer and shut off the truck, she reached over and squeezed my hand.

"Mark, you're pretty quiet. Is something wrong?"

I shook my head.

"No...well...yes. Mom says we look at each other like she and Dad do. She thinks there's something going on between us."

Tracey laughed.

"Well, I thought you'd probably noticed that there is. I must be doing something wrong if you haven't."

"No, I know, but that's not what Mom's saying. I think she's saying it's more than just that."

Tracey stroked my cheek with her index finger.

"Do you think it's more than sex?"

"I don't know. I know I like being with you even when we aren't doing it. I know it just feels right that I'm with you. I know this stopped being a job after that first night with you. I just don't know if what I feel is real or if I feel that way because of what we do in bed and because you don't care about my limp."

Tracey let her hand slip down to my thigh and slowly stroked it.

"Mark, I can't tell you why you feel like you do, but I can tell you how I feel. I thought I loved Joe, but now I know I really didn't. I loved what he'd done before instead of who he was, and that's what caused all our problems. After we got married, the real Joe came out and I didn't even like him, much less love him.

"With you, it's a lot different, or maybe I'm just different, but I see who you are inside. When I hired you, I figured you'd stick around for a week or so and then go find a job where you didn't have to work so hard. You didn't do that and you seemed to like what you were doing. That's when I started seeing you for who you are.

"That first day, the day we made love, it really changed my mind about finding another man. Before that, I'd decided I wasn't ever going to make that mistake again. I'd just stay here and raise my sheep and my tomatoes all by myself. It was a lonely way to live, but I couldn't take going through what had happened with Joe again.

"After that first day, I fell in love with you. It wasn't the sex. That was great, but it was just having you here to be with, to talk with, and everything else. That's how I feel. If you don't feel the same way, I'll get over it just like I did with Joe, but I was kinda hoping you do."

The look on Tracey's face told me she was being serious, though I was already sure she was because she'd never talked to me like that before.

"Tracey, I think I do, but I can't support you and give you the things you want, not without a lot better job. I'd have to get a different job, and that didn't go very well the first time I tried."

Tracey smiled.

"My farm is only this small because I can't do anything bigger by myself. That field over there, the one with the hay bales. That's mine too. So is the part with all the trees. I have a man who cuts and bales the hay for me so I'll have hay for my sheep through the winter. He takes what hay I can't use as his pay so it doesn't cost me anything. That land will grow more than hay. It just needs to be plowed and planted. I can't think of any man I'd rather help do that than you."

We talked about that a lot over the next month. We talked about how many sheep we could raise and how much money we'd bring in selling wool and lambs for slaughter. We talked about growing corn and soybeans, but decided the equipment cost so much we'd never be able to pay for it. We talked about other crops besides tomatoes like melons and broccoli and how much income we could get from those. In the end, we decided if we used all Tracey's land, we could make a living and maybe build a house some day.

Those talks brought us closer together. I didn't realize why for a while, but the reason was they were us planning out our future together. That future started on the tenth of November when I married Tracey. Mom and Dad were happy and Tracey's Mom and Dad were happy. Tracey's Dad shook my hand and grinned.

"You got yourself a fine woman there, Mark. You take good care of my daughter and she'll take good care of you."

Tracey's mother was still crying, so she didn't say much. She just hugged me and said she thought Tracey had made a good choice."

Well, the next spring, we borrowed enough money to buy a small used tractor and a plow and a disc. It took a long time to plow up half that hay field with a one-bottom plow and then disc it down with a six-foot disc, but once it was done and planted with more tomatoes, watermelons, and pumpkins, I felt pretty good. There was just something about knowing Tracey and I had done all that work together and we'd done it for each other. By fall, we were making two trips to the farmer's market, one for tomatoes and one for melons. After the tomatoes were done, it still took two trips because the pumpkin plants produced a lot of pumpkins.

By Thanksgiving, we'd earned enough to know we could make it on the farm alone. We put about half of our income into a savings account so we could build a house someday. The rest went to feed us, pay the electric bill, and to buy a few more hens.

It's a funny thing about how plans work out. I read a poem in English class when I was in high school that I thought was funny at the time. There was one line in the poem that went something like "The best laid plans of men often go astray." What that was supposed to mean is things don't always go like you thought they would. What I think it really means is those plans always change with time. As it turned out, most of our plan did go like we wanted, all except for the house.

Both my mom and Tracey's mom started dropping little hints about grandchildren. It was like, "Someday, if that day ever comes, I'm going to spoil my grandkids every time they come to visit. Grandparents can do that, you know. It's their revenge for how their own kids were when they were growing up", or "The other day, I was cleaning out a closet and I found a set of finger paints. They weren't any good, so I threw them away, but I remembered when Tracey got them and made me a picture. Maybe someday, my grandchildren will make me pictures too. I'll put them on my refrigerator."

Tracey's told me once I'd have to get used to her saying what she thinks. For the most part, I had, but I wasn't ready for that when one night after she'd pumped my cock dry and then snuggled up beside me. She stroked my chest and then whispered, "I want to have a baby with you".

I said that might mean we'd have to delay starting a house. Tracey just snuggled closer.

"I waited for three years for a house because Joe was too lazy to build me one. I can wait a little longer if it means I'm going to be a mom and you're going to be a dad."

Well, Tracey is pregnant now and due in December. She says she planned it that way so she'll be back on her feet in time to plant in the spring. I don't know if that'll happen or not. I mean, she'll still be nursing the baby and that means she'll have to do that in the field if she doesn't stay in the house. Now, I won't mind if she does it in the field because I found out something else happens to pregnant women besides their belly getting a lot bigger.

Tracey has changed bra sizes three times so far and her hips are a lot wider than before. She says her breasts and hips might not go back to the way they were because her mother's didn't. Tracey's mother has pretty big breasts and nice, wide, really sexy hips, so I'm hoping Tracey is right. I can just imagine her straddling me and hanging her big breasts over my face and telling me she wants her nipples sucked. I can also imagine holding on to her wide hips so she doesn't buck me off when she cums. That's happened in the past. I want it to happen again...a lot.