Trailer Trash

Story Info
The shower block.
2.2k words
4.45
12.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave, my partner, and I always play safe and wear condoms with strangers but as in all my true stories, I omit this part of the adventures as although necessary I don't find the description of putting them on very sexy. Please stay and play safe.

***

When we were in the process of moving from France to the UK we rented an apartment during the time we were waiting for the funds to arrive from our house sale, so we could then purchase the place we now occupy. Money wasn't tight but we were not exactly splashing the cash until all our finances were sorted.

My sister and her boyfriend were going to the coast for the weekend and somehow we got roped in. The downside was that the 4 of us would be staying in what is quaintly called a mobile home. God knows why, they don't move. They are also known as static caravans. So as you can imagine, they aren't really my kind of thing.

At the last minute my sister and her boyfriend couldn't go but as she had committed us to taking some things through to the caravan on behalf of the friends who owned it, that task fell to Dave and I. I didn't want to stay but Dave thought a change of scenery might be a good thing and as we weren't encumbered by anybody else, we decided to check out the faded delights of a faded resort, though from memory it had a public toilet which served me well back in my days as a single guy passing through on business once a month.

The caravan park was row upon soulless row of white metal boxes and we quickly found ours. There seemed few that had occupants, perhaps as the kids were back at school and the main holidays had just finished, plus the less than great weather forecast for the weekend. We unloaded the 2 large boxes that we had brought from my sister's car we had also borrowed when the door of the next caravan, one of the few others seemingly occupied, opened and out spilled a family of 4.

Mother somewhat tarty, 2 sons who we later found out were 13 and 17, and finally the husband. Hair in need of cutting, face in need of shaving, clothes in need of pressing. I think the parents were mid to late 30s. They said hello, asked if we needed any information about the place and told us they were heading to the Entertainment Complex, which looked like a sad little club house with a bar. We returned to unpacking and then took a walk in to town for a look round and a drink, I hadn't seen the town for maybe 25 years or more and it was about 20 minutes on foot. On the way out I noticed a shower block near the out-of-order swimming pool and decided we would shower there later on rather than in the luxurious cubicle at our accommodation.

We looked round town, both had a coffee and a slice of cake overlooking the sea, wandered along the promenade and bought a t-shirt each in the only large clothes store in town before heading back to shower and change for the evening's delights which looked like a drink or two before dinner in an English pub, I had noticed a grand total of two serving evening meals.

We didn't really rush, there wasn't much to do and at 18h30, I said we should head for the showers and grabbed a couple of towels and some gel. The shower block was clean and bright and as we entered there was some water running. It turned out to be the neighbour, he said he waited until after tea (north British working class eat early and call their evening meal "tea") before showering, the family had eaten in the caravan and then his wife and two teenage sons got ready there so he used the shower block due to lack of space and enough hot water for them all. And he explained all of this whilst continuing to soap up and rinse down with us two not really sure of the etiquette in the place.

It turns out there were no single cubicles, just a communal strip of shower heads and I undressed quickly, wanting to get under the water. I could see the neighbour was naked and had a lovely view of his arse. His hair was wet and pushed back over his head, a much sexier look than before, and out of his clothes he had quite an athletic body. I stood next to him desperately hoping to catch a glimpse of his cock before he finished, having seen his muscular butt cheeks with a light dusting of dark hair. He also had a slightly hairy and quite toned chest and although Dave and I work out and can hold our own in that department, we are both hairless from the neck down and had both shaved the day before. I love it when Dave's 5 inch bald circumsized cock glides in and out of my smooth shaved arse and he plays with my pube free nuts and 7 inch uncut cock.

The guy finally told us his name, Iain. He made sure we knew he wasn't Scottish but that his name was. And he soaped up his armpits and groin once again... then his arse... and then began rinsing, talking all the while. Finally I got a view of his cock and impressive it was. Dave was at the other side of me and is less discreet, practically drooling at the piece of meat being lathered before our eyes. At first I thought it was my imagination that he was washing, rinsing and tugging at his cock but I was sure that what looked pretty pumped when we got in the showers with him was now almost perpendicular to his body even though he never once looked down at it. I wondered if it was a game and if he was getting more than semi erect whilst trying to gauge our reaction and as, in my hurry to get in the shower, I had forgotten to bring the gel in with me, I left the shower (dripping wet) to get ours from our clothes which were hung on a hook nearby. I also took the liberty of sliding the flimsy bolt across the entrance and exit, although the showers were angled so you weren't confronted by a head on view of people naked showering when you entered, I didn't relish being disturbed by Iain's family or anyone else I didn't really know or want to show my nude and wet body to.

I returned to take my place back under the water, between Iain and Dave. Dave too had a bit of a boner by now and I took a dollop of shower gel and soaped up myself from the waist down, letting the water alone wash me waist up. It felt great, the soap acting to lube my dick as I washed.

"You could have had some of this," said Iain, nodding downwards. I looked down as his gel was by his feet but wasn't sure if he meant that... or his by now fully solid 7 to 8 inches of man meat. As he was indeed now at full swell, his pole had lifted sufficiently to reveal a view of his generously proportioned bollocks too.

"Maybe I will," I said and rather than reach for the gel, I leant in and wrapped my hand around his hard on.

I squeezed good and hard too and felt his member harden even more. I tugged gently and he stuck his head backwards as if checking the changing area was empty and to look out for any unwanted visitors.

"Locked," I said as I relaxed my grip so the running water could rinse the last of the suds from his muscular front. Dave had moved round too and was squeezing his butt cheeks like he was kneading bread but Iain wasn't objecting, he seemed to be enjoying being the centre of attention. I crouched down and admired the splendid piece of meat in my hand, whilst caressing gently his 2 spunk filled spheres with my other and then opened my mouth and slowly pulled back his foreskin and licked his darkened end and piss slit before taking the head in my warm mouth. I sucked on the head only, delighted that it was both clean and by now rinsed totally of soap. Even as water from above continued to pour down on us and keep us wet, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste of his knob end and the feel of the spongey texture of it against my tongue, and a small delivery of precum tempted my tastebuds. I wasn't sucking down the shaft and one of Dave's hands reached round and wrapped around it, squeezing even more of the juice from Iain's cock. He murmured or moaned, a noise signalling his pleasure.

Dave knew what I wanted, I had come on the break prepared once we knew it was going to be just the 2 of us, the lube was sadly back at the caravan and the meeting place of yesteryear down in town was nowhere to be seen long since pulled down so it had appeared that getting bumfucked was something that was on our agenda for later. But Dave was well aware I wanted it now and he was going to more than enjoy seeing me get it. He motioned for me to stand back up and then turned me round to face away from Iain's cock which quickly rubbed up and down my butt crack. I stayed there and when I felt his cock in a position I could squeeze hard with my buttocks, I did so, hoping he'd take the bait and know I wanted him in me deeper than rubbing the outside of my anus and it seemed he understood and wanted to accept the invitation my manpussy was sending out.

I think we have learned to pace things, if you go too slow then second thoughts or regrets can tip the balance away from what would otherwise have been a good fuck; go too fast and the enjoyment is over before all have had chance to share. I turned the water pressure down so it didn't wash away the mix of my spit and Iain's precum that would act as lube, although shower gels and soaps can work, they can be irritating for a few days afterwards, and Dave continued to pulse his grip around our sandwich filling's knob to elicit more moisture as I produced as much saliva as I could before applying it to my ring with my fingers. I bent forward from the hips, pushing my buttocks back and spread my cheeks as Dave gently guided Iain's rod inside me. I bent over so I was almost touching the floor and spread my cheeks so that he slid in my hungry hole, easing in gently just how I like it. Dave wet and then stuck the end of one of his fingers in Iain's arse, again very gently and found little resistance. He slid it in and out, teasing and seemingly delighting his g-spot and Iain's own hips moved back and forth on Dave's finger and his cock slid in and (almost) out of my arse, getting wetter as his precum continued to flow.

He really seemed to be enjoying himself and every time his helmet rubbed against my own sweet spot, I felt that sensation ripple through my body and cause my own balls to rise at the same time as my swollen organ. In fact, I was leaking heavily and hadn't touched my cock since I started riding Iain. Dave inserted a second finger and that seemed to be the trigger Iain needed to start dumping his seed in my arse and I felt the first couple of spurts start to fill me good, coinciding with a suppressed roar. His hips thrust a further 6 or 7 times and before there was any further movement he simply reached for the water control and turned the pressure back to the same volume as before and we stayed in place until his cock slid out of my fucked and satisfied anus. He stepped forward and dismounted Dave's fingers.

I was still horny as hell and almost ready to cum but we needed to let him go as the family would be wondering what kept him and we certainly didn't want them looking for him so he finished showering with a final lather and rinse and then left. Dave and I stayed in the shower and, of course, I got a second cock up my arse as soon as Iain left the building.

With the unexpected but sensational screw I had just had and that Dave had just help deliver, he didn't last long, and as he was pumping his cream into me, I shot 6 or 7 ropes of my own all over the floor of the shower area, rinsing them away so there was no visible evidence of what had gone on.

The next morning we waved the family goodbye, nothing more, nothing less. Except for a very sly and dirty wink from Iain.