Trailer Trash Power Trip

Story Info
Power outage at the trailer park.
3.6k words
4.34
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRAILER TRASH POWER TRIP

Yeah, I'm what you'd call trailer trash. I live in a fucking low-rent trailer park in Louisiana (pronounced Lew-zi-anna) with my husband Ray. He likes to be called Raymond, but I tell him is name can't be longer than his dick. Sometimes I call him Little Ray in front of his friends just to piss him off. He knocked me up when I was eighteen, still in high school. He'd quit school a year earlier. I don't know what I saw in him. He fucking got me pregnant in his buddy's fucking car. He had a fucking job then and big ideas for the future, but he got fucking laid off so here we are. He's 'between jobs'; been fucking lookin' for five years. I get some part-time gigs at the shrimp cleaning plant. We get money from the fucking government 'cause we got three fucking kids. That's Ray's best money-making skill, fucking me so I have another god-damned kid. There's two in school and one in the crib we got from Goodwill before the first one. You'll notice I can't say more than two fucking sentences without using the word fuck. I'll try to clean up my language 'cause my kids may read this someday to learn how their mamma was a hero one time. I don't say motherfucker 'cause I'm not a vulgar person.

We live in this trailer park and the other people living there didn't like me and Ray. He's pretty useless; he doesn't do shit to keep the trailer maintained or clean-up around it. He plays loud music when he gets drinkin', too. Mainly, they don't like Ray 'cause he doesn't like LSU or the Saints. He's an Alabama and Falcons fan. They think I'm a slut because I walk around without a bra, curse like a fucking sailor and wear shorts that don't cover the bottom of my ass cheeks. Sometimes I tit-feed my baby outside and don't give a damn who sees. I think the men like looking at me, but their cunt-wives were always real nasty-like. The wives have fat-asses and are jealous of my body and the way I flaunt it in-front-of-their husbands.

Well, there was a fucking hurricane; sorry; there was a hurricane. It didn't do any significant damage to our park, but did knock down some trees a mile down the road and it knocked out the power out on the main road. A tree limb took out the line to our trailers.

It was summer and it was hot and miserable. The A/C didn't work with no power. The baby was crying and Ray was bitching that he couldn't watch the fucking TV. He watches ESPN and other sports bullshit channels when they talk about shit like whether LeBron is fucking better than Michael all day long. Really, who gives a fuck! The other people in the trailer were pissed too. They presumed that our park would be the last to get power, after all the 'rich fuckers' who lived up the road from us. It was hot, miserable, I was sweating, just a wonderful fucking afternoon. At least the two oldest kids were in school.

Well, damned if a power truck didn't show up out on the main highway. There were two rednecks in the truck and they were fucking-around with the wires where a tree had fallen. A number of the folks went out to talk to the guys, including Ray. He got off his ass to do something 'cause his fucking TV was out. I stayed back, feeding the baby. I had my tit out, feeding the little dude. I was in the shade, but I still was oppressive. It was too hot inside and I really didn't give-a-shit if people saw my tits. They're the nicest ones in the park.

Well, the group came back from talking to the power guys and everyone was very unhappy. They were told that the main power line on the highway had priority over the service line to our trailer park. They didn't know how long it would be until someone got to fixing our line. The one guy said, "Maybe next week." Shit!

Ray was cursing up a storm about how the government can make nuclear bombs to blow up the world, but it can't prevent hurricanes. Like I said, he didn't finish school. His griping got on my nerves. I told him he was a useless piece of shit and it was because of him that we were living in this shit-hole. He'd already had a few beers and came right back at me, telling me I could get a job. I was raising three kids, with little help from him, and he was bitching at me about a fucking job. He had wanted me to get a job stripping at a bar a few miles away. He went there with his buddies and told me I looked better than the sluts they had dancing there. I guess he thought I was a 'high-class-slut'. He was bitching about not having anything to do while the power was out. I suggested he try to get a job helping with the clean-up from the storm. He said he wasn't "no migrant fucking laborer." He was too good to get a job that was beneath him.

I was really pissed and did not want to spend the next week or two in an un-air-conditioned trailer with a bitchy husband and three whining kids.

I walked out to the road where the power guys were, intending to give them a piece of my mind. As I approached, the one guy said, "Ma'am, we don't need any more grief. We've come from Mississippi to help with the power and we're doing the best that we can."

I asked what they were doing and they explained that they had to just reattach a wire that had been knocked down by the tree to restore the distribution line. I looked and saw that all that needed to be done for our trailer park was to reattached another wire that had been severed by a tree limb.

"Why can't you just fix our wire too, since you're here. It doesn't seem like it would take that long."

The guy, his name was Billy-Bob (really), said they were told to not get diverted from the main task of getting the distribution system back on-line.

I said, "But they don't know how long it will take to do the main line since they haven't been out here. It looks relatively simple, so you could do our line too and nobody would know."

Billy-Bob weighed about three-hundred-pounds. He was well over six-foot tall and had a huge gut hanging over his belt. I'll bet he hadn't seen his dick in years. The other guy was named Amos. He was a middle-aged guy, thin, but balding.

Amos said, "We might be able to help, but after the shit we got from your neighbors, I'm not inclined to help. The one guy with the Falcons cap (my husband Ray) was a real asshole. He's lucky Billy-Bob didn't knock him on his ass."

Great, my dear husband Ray had used all his diplomatic skills to piss-off the guys who could help us.

I said, "Look. I have a six-month-old baby in there with no A/C. We need power for the sewage pump. We can't go without power for a week."

Amos said, "Well, ma'am, a week was what we told them, but that's optimistic. It might be a month. Frankly, those who are better off are going to get faster service."

Amos was a cute guy and was checking out my bra-less tits in the thin blouse I was wearing. Some of my milk had leaked onto the shirt so my nipples were quite visible.

I said to Amos, "Look. I'll show you my tits if you fix our power."

He laughed and said, "Thank you, but no. You have nice tits and I can pretty-well see them from here anyway."

I was desperate, about to give-up when I half-seriously said, "What if gave you a blow-job?"

That silenced Amos for a moment. He looked me over, up and down. Then he said, "If you're serious, we might have a deal."

He asked his partner, "Hey Billy, she wants to give us blow-jobs if we'll fix her power. Whaddaya think?"

Billy-Bob said, "Sounds fair to me."

I perhaps had overcommitted. But, on the other hand, Raymond's cock (Little Ray) was not the first cock I had sucked and it wasn't going to be the last. I'd blown a couple of Ray's friends for their birthdays and had even sucked my brother's cock last year when he got out of jail. If I could get the fucking power back on by sucking two dicks, why not.

Amos invited me into their big utility truck. We sat in the back seat and he undid his pants, exposing his prick. It was a reasonably sized weapon, although it was not yet fully erect. I proceeded to lean over and take his dick in my mouth. He quickly got hard and I licked and sucked on his dick for a while. When I began to take the whole thing in my mouth and bob up and down, Amos became more excited. He pulled my shirt up so he could fondle my titties. When I put his dick into my throat, I quietly thanked my momma for teaching me how to deep throat (with bananas in the kitchen, although I didn't realize what she was teaching me at the time). As I swallowed more and more of Amos' cock he was getting closer and closer to coming. I pulled off and began to jack his prick.

He said, "Un-uh little lady. You have to swallow my cum. Our boss will be all over us if we mess up her truck with cum-stains on the seat."

Fair enough. I seldom swallowed, but, 'a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do'. I put my mouth back over his cock and with my tongue and my hand brought him to climax. His salty cum spurted into my mouth and I tried to swallow it all.

"Don't miss any." Amos directed.

I didn't. I licked his prick clean after I had finished.

I looked around and Billy-Bob was behind the truck. He was using a lever to move the bucket-hoist that they used to go up to the power lines. I told them I wanted to see them fixing the line before I sucked Billy-Bob's cock. They took a few minutes to move the truck under our power line and position the bucket. Billy-Bob invited me to join him in the bucket. I squeezed in beside him.

"Can this bucket support both of our weight?" I asked.

He said, "It's rated for five hundred pounds. I weight three-hundred, you're about one-hundred, so we'll be fine."

Amos began splicing a new section of power cable to the broken piece lying on the ground. Billy-Bob explained that he needed to reattach the line at the power pole. We rode up in the bucket. I'd never been in one of those and the view of our trailer park was nice from up there. All the neighbors were watching the work, quietly hoping the men would restore our power. We reached the top of the pole and Billy-Bob began to splice the two ends of the cable together. He had some gadgets and connector-pieces that he was using. He had the cable together and finishing.

He said, "Okay, little lady. Do your thing." He undid his belt and began to unzip his pants."

"Up here?" I asked. "I'd rather do it in the truck."

"Nope right here." He insisted.

"Those people are watching." I pleaded.

"I know. I'll bet your husband is the asshole with the Falcons cap. If you want the power back on, suck my dick right here."

I knelt down in the bucket. At least the neighborhood couldn't see me behind the sides of the bucket. I was on my knees when Billy-Bob produced the largest cock I'd ever seen. I'd seen bigger ones in porno flicks, and Billy-Bob's dick was close; and it was fully erect. The thing looked like a piece of sausage dangling there. He bounced it off my nose while I contemplated how I was going to handle the thing.

He reached down and grabbed my shirt. He pulled it up, my arms raised with it and the shirt came over my head. My titties felt the light breeze up at the height of the pole-top.

I licked the tip of his prick and tried to get the tip in my mouth. There was no way the thing would fit in my throat and I couldn't get much more than the head in my mouth. I sucked on the tip and licked the sensitive underside. His dick bounced and became bigger. I wondered how much longer and fatter the thing could get. I slobbered my saliva over his prick while he fiddled with the cable connection. I was doing my best, but it wasn't very good.

He instructed me to "Stand up."

I did. He squeezed my nipples and milk oozed out. He was fascinated by that.

He showed me a pair of huge cable cutters that he was using to trim the extra metal from the connection. "These things can cut anything." He said. He showed me when he grabbed the waist of my shorts and clipped my belt and the top of my shorts with the cable cutter. Two more cuts and my shorts were ruined. He threw the over the edge and the crowd watched my shorts float to the ground. Only my panties remained.

"Take off your panties." He ordered.

"That wasn't the deal."

He said, "The deal has changed. We can go back down and you can wait for another truck to come restore your power."

I had no choice; I pulled my panties down over my feet. I started to remove my sneakers, but he stopped me, "The rubber on your feet keeps you from getting shocked." I handed him my panties and stood there, nude, except for my shoes, of course. I wouldn't want to get electrocuted.

It was tight with the two of us in the bucket. He turned me away from him and had me bend slightly at the waist. I was leaning over beyond the side of the bucket, looking down at the ground, far below. He lifted me a bit and my tits hung outside the bucket. He was holding my hips. He nudged my legs apart with his huge thigh and I felt his prick searching for a nice place to hide and get warm. I felt the tip of Billy-Bob's cock ease between my legs. My pussy was wet and ready for it. I wasn't ready for his size, though. The mushroom head pried my labia apart and touched the entrance to my vagina. I released more of my juices and focused on the feeling of being penetrated by such a huge penis. I gasped and opened my mouth in amazement when he began to enter my hole. I didn't know if the thing would fit, but it did. If a baby could come out of my hole, his huge prick could go in. The shaft of the monster spread the walls of my vagina. I happened to look down and see all our neighbors watching me get power fucked by the power lineman next to the power pole.

Billy-Bob's cock was working its way into me, but was not all the way home. He began to pump back and forth, advancing into my vagina a bit at a time. When I felt the tip of the huge prick hit my cervix, my vagina tensed and spasmed in an orgasm. I'd never had a cock so far inside me before, and he still wasn't all the way in. I was getting air-fucked with an audience looking up from below. I recognized the faces of my neighbors.

The cock moved in farther, through my cervix and into my uterus. It seemed like I was being pried apart. I couldn't move and was having trouble breathing with his enormous prick stuffed up inside me.

I wasn't using birth control pills. We had no health insurance to pay for them. Ray used condoms. There were no condoms in the bucket hoist, only Billy-Bob's cock fucking me bare-backed. I wondered if they made condoms big enough for Billy-Bob's cock.

His prick finally reached bottom. I felt his pelvis push against my ass and his pubic hair tickle my ass-crack.

He moaned, "You are fantastic. My wife can't take all of me, no woman ever has."

I didn't have much choice, suspended in the air, hanging over the edge of the bucket with Billy-Bob's cock shoving into me.

Now, he was pumping faster and faster. I knew he was going to come inside me. There was no point asking him to pull out. He'd gotten his cock all the way inside my cunt and was going to finish there. His sperm wouldn't have far to go to find my eggs. With breast feeding, I had lost track of where I was in my cycle so I knew there was a chance of getting pregnant. With three kids, one more would just mean more welfare money.

When Billy-Bob came inside me, I felt the rush of his semen coursing through my insides. There was a cheer from the spectators below. I thought they could see Billy-Bob stop moving and his eyes clench as he came, but more importantly, at the instant he came, he closed a circuit breaker and the power came on in the trailer park. That's what the cheers were for.

I looked around, dazed at all the commotion. Everyone was cheering and calling my name. When I came, the lights came on too. I bet none of you have had an orgasm like that.

I looked for my clothes. My shirt was dangling from one of the wires, about twenty feet from the bucket. It was tied around the wire and destined to stay there for years. Billy-Bob had threaded the new cable through the leg-hole of my panties and they were dangling near the pole a few feet from where the cable had been spliced. My shorts were on the ground.

Slowly, the bucket lowered to the ground. Billy-Bob had pulled up his pants, but I was naked, except for my shoes. He opened the door on the side of the bucket and I reluctantly stepped out. I have a full bush on my pussy and my pink nipples were really hard. I was embarrassed for a moment, but then realized that everyone in the trailer park was cheering and calling my name. I was a heroine. I'd gotten the power back. As I walked back toward them, I forgot about my nudity and acknowledged their pats on the back and a few pats on my bare ass. My vagina was sore from being expanded to accommodate Billy-Bob's cock and there was a healthy trace of semen dripping down the inside of my thigh. It tickled. I walked back to our trailer. I went to sit on the couch, but Ray admonished me "Don't get cum stains on the couch." I put on some underwear and clothes and went back outside while the air conditioning began to work.

I looked back toward the road and saw the power truck pulling away. Amos honked the horn and Billy-Bob waved. I weakly waved back at him. The whole trailer park partied until well after midnight. Even Ray joined in, at least until some ball game was on TV.

Well, a number of things have changed since then. I am no longer spurned by our neighbors. They love me for what I had done. I get invited to all sorts of parties. I know the men want to see me naked again. I may do it next fourth-of-July, parade around with a red-white-and-blue hat and sash and nothing else.

I have been offered a job by the trailer park management to be the assistant manager. I've told them I would accept so long as I'm not expected to suck someone's cock for a reduced water bill or something. The money will sure help.

My panties and my shirt are still hanging on the wires reminding me and everyone in the trailer court of that day when they saw me naked in the bucket in the sky, getting fucked to restore the electricity. They have some photos in the office of me up in the bucket with my tits visible. Sometimes, when I see the tall power pole standing there, I think of Billy-Bob's long, thick cock.

Ray is still an asshole. I know it humiliated him to have his wife get publicly fucked, but he couldn't complain because I had gotten the fucking power back on.

I did get pregnant. I made it a point to fuck Ray too. I told him I was not in my fertile time when Billy-Bob had fucked me, but I don't know. Ray thinks the kid is his, whether it is or not. We'll know when the kid grows up if he or she is an electrician or a dead-beat.

Like I said, I've cleaned up the language and am publishing this story on this upstanding website so maybe my children can read it some day and realize there was a time when their momma was a real hero. It was my power-trip. 'Fucking A'.