Trailer Trash Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

I started rocking my hips backward and forward. I could feel the juices running down my legs onto Jerome and then onto the couch. I thought about the stain I was making. But I didn't care. Nothing seemed to matter but the dick in my hole.

Jerome took first one and then another of my breasts in his mouth and sucked them hard. I had both hands on his shoulders giving me a lever to control my hips.

I commanded, "Byte down on my nipples."

Jerome did. I could feel his teeth on the areola. I knew he wasn't breaking the skin but the pain enhanced the pleasure in my genitals. The orgasms were getting even larger with the pain.

I continued to work Jerome's penis deeper and deeper into my vagina. I could feel the head hitting my cervix. This time it didn't cause me the discomfort the way it had. I got confident that I could continue to push. I was only two inches from taking it all. Each stroke I took in a little more.

Jerome said "Mommy that feels incredible. You are so tight and wet. A little more and you will have it all."

I was moaning as the orgasms continued to come and each seemed to be greater than the last. I could now feel my Mons Pubis hitting his hard-flat stomach. He was all the way in. I could feel him hitting my cervix but also he was rubbing across my G-spot. It felt so good to be so full.

Jerome's penis was growing, getting ready to erupt again. He continued to abuse my breasts. They were so sensitive. He was on the verge of breaking skin. The pain felt so good. What was wrong with me? This sweet boy is making me more excited by causing me pain.

Jerome yelled, "Oh my gawd Mommy, it's so good. I am all the way in and I am going to cum deep inside you. Hold that and I will show you how it feels to have a penis erupt deep inside you"

I yelled, "Let me have it. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..."

I could feel the ejaculation deep inside me. It was so deep it didn't immediately seep out of me. I continued to sit on him. I didn't want to take it out. I nibbled on his ear as he stroked my breast. His penis was not shrinking very quickly. Young men are so able to keep it up it is amazing.

I then heard the trailer door being unlocked and being opened. I lowered my head and whispered in Jerome's ear, "Don't move. Mark knows and is ok with us. I want him to see what we are doing. Ok?"

He whispered back, "Fine with me. Last time it was clear who was in charge."

I hadn't thought about it but maybe I was in charge. This was a new thought for me.

Mark got in the door and said, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you."

I said with Jerome still in me, "No need to leave. We are just about done."

I couldn't see his face but I heard Mark say, "Can I fix y'all lunch? They wanted me to do dinner tonight instead of lunch. I might as well fix lunch for us."

I said as I smiled at Jerome, "What time is it?"

Mark said, "It is close to noon."

"Thanks Mark that would be great. Jerome is on a tight schedule."

Jerome whispered, "That isn't all that is tight on Jerome."

I said, "I guess I better get off you. I want to try the dildo one more time."

I kissed him deeply while he still had both my breasts in his hands. I glanced over to see that Mark was beginning to fix us lunch but he was glancing to see what we were doing. I got off Jerome, sat next to him, took the dildo, pressed the suction cup onto the coffee table, straddled it and pushed it into my vagina.

I looked over at Mark and said, "My test this week is to get half of this in my pussy. Jerome is helping me stretch my vagina. He is doing such a great job for me."

I had lowered myself onto the giant dildo without much pain. But it seemed to want to stop and I didn't want to force it yet. I instructed, "Baby boy, let me lick you clean."

Jerome stood in front of me while I let the giant dildo slip in as far as possible and I cleaned off the semen from his softening penis, balls and legs. I could feel my vaginal wall relax a little more and I thought it slipped in a little more. Mark had taken a dish cloth to wipe off the couch as he watched us.

After I finished, I looked between my legs and said, "Look guys I am almost there and the pain is not bad." Both Mark and Jerome were staring at the giant dildo in my vagina. I saw Jerome's softening penis twitch.

I stared at his young genitals, "You need to control that big thing of your or you won't make your one o'clock."

Jerome laughed, "You need to cover that beautiful twat, if I am going to make my one o'clock."

"Yeah time to get dressed and get you on your way."

Mark said, "I will have us lunch soon."

Jerome put back on his clothes while I went to the bedroom to clean up and put on a tee shirt and panties. Mark had grilled us a ham and cheese sandwich with some potato salad.

Mark said, "I made the potato salad for the shelter. They let me bring some home. Hope you guys like it."

Jerome took a bite, "Mark, this is really good. Are you a cook?"

Mark smiled at the complement, "Well, I am trying. I have a job at the homeless shelter and they are training me to be a cook."

Jerome said, "Man, you are on your way. This is the best potato salad I have had and the sandwich is really good also."

I had taken a bite of each, "Jerome is right Mark, this is really good."

Both were staring at my still hard nipples that showed through my braless thin tee shirt. I really hadn't meant to put on a show like this.

Mark asked, "So you have to get that big thing in you by Friday?"

"Yes, that is what Mistress Woolsey has commanded. I didn't think I could make it until now. Sir Rod fucked me Monday night and I could barely walk Tuesday morning. That is why I requested help from Jerome. He is about the same size as Sir Rod. Besides I like my baby boy Jerome. I hope he hasn't minded fucking an old woman like me."

Jerome smiled with a big bite of potato salad in his mouth. "Mind. It has been my pleasure. Anytime you want a fuck, I am available."

I said, "Well, now that you mention it. I only have one more day to practice. Think you could come tomorrow also."

Jerome said, "I am booked solid all day with things I can't get out of."

Mark said, "What about sleeping with Merilee tonight?"

I looked at Mark and said, "That is a good idea. Baby boy would you like to take care of Mommy tonight and tomorrow morning?"

Jerome said, "Good by me. What time should I come by?"

Mark said, "I will be home by eight. So, you can come by at nine and we can watch the game. Merilee doesn't get home until midnight. I assume you watch football?"

Jerome smiled, "I like that plan. I will bring a change of clothes and go directly to work after taking care of Mommy."

I got up and hugged Mark for the first time in years. I whispered, "Thank you. You can watch if you want."

Mark smiled back and nodded.

We finished lunch. Jerome hugged me and shook hands with Mark before leaving for work.

I said to Mark, "I really appreciate how you are taking this."

Mark said, "It is mutual. I appreciate you letting me get on my feet before you kick me out. Just tell me what to do."

I asked, "Would you like to watch?"

Mark said, "Yes."

"Then I will leave the door open."

Mark nodded and smiled.

Jerome sleeps with me

I got back from work about midnight. The lights were out. I wondered if Jerome was there. I got in the bedroom and saw his naked body laid out on my bed. He was asleep. I decided not to wake him. I slipped next to him naked. Luckily my bedroom had a queen-sized bed.

I positioned myself so he could sleep. I dropped off. Then I started to dream. In my dream, I felt someone rubbing my breasts with something pressing into my ass. I woke up just enough to wonder if the feelings were real or imagined. Someone was rubbing my breasts so gently I knew it couldn't be real. But the hard dick rubbing on my ass didn't feel dreamlike. It felt hard and real. My slutty overworked vagina started getting wet again. I thought maybe I will be fucked for the third time in less than 24-hours. It must be Jerome's dick rubbing my sensitive asshole. I hoped it was anyway.

He touched my vagina and found that it was ready to do whatever his young heart desired. It felt like a wet dream to me when he pushed his long penis into my wanting hole. It felt so good. I didn't want to wake but wanted to remember this.

He was so gentle that even the light brushing of his lips on my neck made me quiver. He easily pushed all his manhood into me. It felt so good with no pain at all. The orgasm began as soon as I felt his stomach brushing my ass. He kept one of his hands kneading one or the other of my breasts while kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. I kept my eyes closed but couldn't help but moan and make small movements with my hips to receive him. He didn't hurry or change his pace. I'm not sure how long it took but he eventually came deep inside me. He stopped moving as soon as he started his ejaculation. I could feel the goo from his penis hit deep inside my cervix. I had one last big orgasm with him.

After he was finished, he kept his big cock in my now drenched pussy and one hand cupped over my breast. He pulled me into him so we touched back to front the rest of the night.

At about six I awoke still in a spooning position. It was then I knew it wasn't a dream but a dreamy reality. I wanted to have him one more time before he went to work. I gently moved his hand and arm, disconnecting from him. I looked at this tall thin sleeping young man. I knelt by the bed and started licking his soft penis. It was the softest I had seen it but was still about seven inches long. As I licked I could feel it beginning to stir. At first it didn't get larger just started twitching. As it became firmer, I started kissing up and down the length of it.

Jerome rolled onto his back. He was beginning to wake. His penis was sticking up like a flag pole. I took the head of it in my mouth and did the technique Mom had taught me. He became fully erect almost immediately and made small thrusting movements. I took more of his penis in my mouth until I had it all.

I noticed a movement by the open door of my bedroom. I could see Mark naked from the waist down with his hard-little penis in his hand. He was stroking himself as he watched us. I was sure that Jerome didn't know this as he had yet to open his eyes.

I straddled Jerome and pushed the length of his penis into my still drenched pussy from the dream screw earlier. I was relieved that there was no pain at all. I just felt full. It was touching all the right spots. I slowly rocked back and forth. I could feel the juices flowing onto his groin. The fluids were his from a few hours earlier and from my now weeping vagina. I placed a hand on each breast. Still with his eyes closed he started kneading them.

He said in a whisper, "Mommy this feels so good. You have such a tight accommodating pussy."

I increased my rhythm with my trimmed reddish pubic hair mingling with his long curly black pubic hair. I was so happy I could take this long dong and only feel pleasure. I quickly glanced over to see Mark cum in a cloth. It pleased me that Mark could get pleasure from my pleasure. I didn't hate Mark. In fact, I was beginning to maybe like him somewhat like a brother. I did want the best for him. Mark disappeared from the door.

I glanced at the clock and it was 6:30. I needed to finish this even though I wanted it to last a long time. I picked up the pace and had a very large orgasm. I couldn't stay quiet. I whimpered, "Oh my, oh my, ..."

My body shivered and my pussy contracted on his rock-hard penis. I could feel his penis twitching, knowing it well enough to realize he was about to cum. I wanted my orgasm to last until he finished filling me with his fourth ejaculation. I needn't worry about that.

I didn't stop moving until this biggest long orgasm passed. When it did I collapsed on him. He was now fully awake and wrapped his arms around me. We kissed for a long time. I could feel his penis shrinking inside me. I thought well maybe now this buck is fucked out.

He whispered as my torso laid on him, "I love the wake up calls in this hotel."

"Part of the service. That was the best fuck ever."

He asked, "Did it hurt at all?"

"Nothing but pleasure. I am going to try the giant dildo again."

I knelt next to him so he could see, took the dildo I had laying on the side table and pushed it in. It went to halfway in without any resistance. We both giggled.

He said, "I think you have it. Did that hurt?"

"A little. I think I might be a little sore but there is no doubt I am ready for tomorrow night. Can you come and watch?"

"You have to be twenty-one for the Platinum Club. But good luck, I'm sure you will be a hit."

"Thanks," I said.

I said, "Go get your shower and I will fix you breakfast. I think Mark had to be at the shelter this morning. Too bad for you it will be my cooking."

Jerome looked over at the clock and said, "Just enough time."

I put on my tee shirt to fix Jerome breakfast. I scrambled eggs, fried sausage and toast. He came out ready for work in his clean clothes.

I had placed his and my plates at the bar along with juice and coffee. He said, "This is good."

"Thank you, but you should try Mark's cooking sometimes."

"So, you are inviting me back? By the way, I like Mark. He is a nice guy. We enjoyed watching the game last night. Is it over between the two of you?"

"Anytime. Just call. But not until next Tuesday. Mistress Sid has me scheduled until then. About Mark, we probably never had anything together but raising our daughter. I think we are closer to being friends now than we were ever really a couple."

Jerome asked between forkfuls of eggs, "How old is your daughter?"

"She is almost nineteen."

Jerome said, "I can't believe you have a daughter that age or that Granny is a grandmother. You both look so young and have amazing bodies."

"Are you an expert?"

Jerome thought and said, "The Woolsey's took me under their wing a couple years ago. They are helping me with college costs and I do them favors. I like them but they are, well, different. Anyway, I have seen quite a few women up close and personal. So, I am an expert of sorts even though I am only nineteen."

He had finished eating and said, "Thanks for breakfast, Mommy."

"I can't thank you enough for helping me. I have a chance now. Will you come see me again sometime next week?"

"Sure thing."

We hugged. He took one more opportunity to grope my ass and tits. He said, "Man, you have the best body."

I kissed him and said, "Until next time."

That night at work Sid pulled me aside and asked, "Are you ready for tomorrow night?"

"I think so."

"Slave, you know you are. I owe Tobias and you are to follow his orders. You should think that if he gives you a command it is the same as me. He knows what I want. Go by Elsa's and get an appropriate outfit for Platinum. I want you to look like a proper Woolsey Slut."

I said, "Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress I will make you proud."

I put on a show at Platinum for Tobias

Elsa had already picked out my outfit at Mistress Sid's direction. It was a white fishnet dress that had a strip of black vinyl in front that zipped up. The vinyl barely covered each areola and was about four inches wide from cleavage to the bottom of the dress that barely covered my pussy. It came with a black garter belt with fishnet stockings. Elsa had a tiny thong to go with the outfit.

I got to the club about eight with my bag containing my outfit, the giant dildo and lubricant. I didn't think I would need the lube as my overactive vagina was already making plenty. I still couldn't understand why these things I didn't want to do excited me so much. My body seemed to have its own agenda apart from what I thought I wanted.

At the entrance where a cover charge was being taken, I asked for Tobias. A huge black man came out the door, saw me wearing jeans and a tee shirt and said, "You must be Sid's slut."

I said, "Yes, Sir, I am."

He had to be three hundred pounds and six feet six. He was huge all over and very muscular. I thought he must be a friend of the Woolsey's through body building. Even with jeans on you could see the huge thighs and calves. He was wearing a tee shirt with a Platinum logo, showing off highly muscled arms and chest. He looked like a larger black version of Melville.

He said, "My name is Tobias. I own this club and am a friend of the Woolsey's. You know that the Woolsey's have loaned you to me for the night."

"Yes, Sir."

He looked me up and down, "You are really a sexy slut. I think I will call you Delicious tonight."

"Yes, Sir."

"Follow me to the dressing room." As I followed him I walked through a large room with three stages. There were nearly naked women everywhere. All the women were in their early twenties. Many had augmented breasts. The room was dimly lit but the stages were in harsh spot lights. I guessed there were fifty men in the hall. You could also see secluded areas spread though out the building. I was sure one of the secluded spots was where I would put on my show.

In the dressing room, Tobias came in without asking. There were other women dressing. He barely looked at them. He showed me to a dressing table with a mirror and said, "You can use this. That drawer is yours. The combination is 741. This area is always watched so your stuff is safe here. Now let me tell you how this will go. You can dress while I talk."

I had been staring at him, trying to decide what to do. I realized that now was not time to be shy. So, I started to get undressed.

"You are to mingle and get ten customers to agree to pay $50 for your show. You are to be nice to our customers while soliciting. They can touch anyway you allow. The show will be in our VIP room. You can give lap dances as a warm up but you have to keep your clothes on in the main room."

At this point I had just removed my bra and was looking at him. He stared at my huge natural tits, "Those are magnificent. I can see why Sid is spending her time training you. If nothing else the tits are worth it. Most of the girls spend thousands and can't get what you have naturally. Now, where was I?"

"The show will be in the VIP room."

"Right. Sid said you will use a large dildo. You are working for TIPS tonight. No one can pay you for sex but take tips for dancing which is art. You can't fuck but you are free in the VIP to do whatever else you want. The fifty to enter the VIP is for one drink. You will get whatever is in the tip jar or handed to you or stuffed wherever. Sid said I get a blow job. That will be the last thing you do in the show."

I was now standing in front of him nude. "Man, I would like to do you but Sid said no for tonight. Something to look forward to. Maybe. Anyway, let me see the dildo."

I showed him the dildo. He said, "That is a big one. I would suggest that you make a wager about whether you can take it. You put up a blow job against their $50. I assume you can get that big thing in your pussy."

I had on the garter belt, stockings and the dress on but not zipped up. Without thinking I reached down to touch my pussy. It was leaking and just a little touch made the leak visible. Tobias gave a grin, "Never mind, I can see that you are sloppy wet already just from me ogling you. Anyway, just a suggestion. Also, you can suggest a tip with a blow job for the best tippers. My blow job is free. Understand?"

I was now zipped up ready to go. I said with my head lowered, "Yes Sir."

He again gave me that toothy smile, reached around me, grabbed my ass with his huge hand and said, "Gawd, I wish you were my slut. I would fuck you senseless."

"Thank you, Sir."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers