Trailer Trash Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

I said, "Cherry are you sure you want to look like that?"

Cherry again gave me a quizzical look and said, "If you can dress like this, why can't I?"

I knew she had me, "I just don't want people to think you are a slut. I really don't care what people think of me."

"Oh Mom, you worry too much. I want to look sexy like you."

I knew I couldn't say anything and yes, she did outdo me with tips.

Cherry and I spent a nice day together, Sunday, with Mark making us dinner. With Mark into cooking, we were eating better. Mark wanted to take over buying groceries. I had taken him off all our accounts. In the end Mark took responsibility for keeping food in the house on a weekly budget and cooking when our scheduled allowed it. He was really turning his life around.

I take two large dicks for Mistress Sid's entertainment

I was ready for my next test with Mistress Sid. I had passed the blowjob test with help from Jerome. I knew tonight I would get my pussy abused by large dicks. I put on the second outfit from Elsa's; the blue pleated mini skirt and white nearly transparent blouse with an open nipple blue bra that forced my red areola to be even more prominently displayed.

Again, I parked down the street from the Woolsey's gate and walked a block to their house. I knocked and Melville answered.

"Good evening, Melville," I said with a nervous smile. I was a bundle of nerves and excitement. I was horny but so afraid I would disappoint Mistress Sid. "You look different tonight."

Melville had no shirt with only wore a pair of thin nylon gym shorts. The shorts barely covered what I could only imagine was a dick whose size must rival Tobias. Melville had long wavy blond hair, blue eyes, a huge chest and nothing waist. His had pumped up heavily veined arms. He had six pack abs and large veins that extended into his shorts that showed most of his stomach. He was a large man but not like Tobias.

"Good evening Miss. I am participating in tonight's festivities."

I tittered nervously, "Then I take it you get to fuck me tonight?"

Melville only said, "Follow me."

He led me to a different room than the gym. This room was in the basement. It looked like a theater. There were about twenty very plush seats that were elevated above a small stage. At the back of the stage was a screen. Melville had me stand in the middle of the stage next to a strange chair. It had four articulating arms where I imagined arms and legs could be bound. It had a padded platform shaped a little like a bucket seat except little space for your ass with straps. The platform sat on supports which allowed it to be arranged in whatever manner the operator wanted.

Mistress Sid stood beside me, "This is my new slave in training, you can call her Slut. She has never been fucked by a very large penis. Well, tonight she will be fucked by two. First, Melville which you all know. Slut, these are all my friends. I expect you to satisfy their needs. I am expecting a good show. I expect plenty of loud orgasms from you. There will be pain but you are to ignore the pain and concentrate of giving us pleasure. Understand?"

I said, "Yes Mistress. Thank you for this opportunity."

Sid said, "Melville, take off your shorts and show her your manhood."

Melville showed me a very large penis not yet hard. His penis rivaled Tobias who I thought was the second large penis I would take tonight. After all, how many penises can there be this size. I almost laughed when I thought about Mark's tiny pea shooter.

Sid said harshly, "I expect you to take all of that."

"Yes Mistress."

Sid said, "Melville remove her clothes."

After Melville, had removed my clothes, Sid got behind me and put a breast in each hand, "What do you think of these?"

The ten-people applauded which made me a little damp realizing they were staring at my large breasts. Sid said, "Melville eat on these. I want my Slut wet."

Melville took each nipple in turn in his mouth, sucked hard on each while he placed a couple fingers in my pussy. It was most certainly wet as his fingers sent a shudder through my body. It excited me to think about his large penis and muscular body taking me with Mistress Sid's friends watching.

Sid said, "Slut clean his fingers and thank him for giving you that orgasm." She had continued massaging my nipples while this was happening.

"Thank you for that orgasm," I said before taking his fingers in my mouth.

Sid instructed, "Take him in your mouth to make sure he is fully erect."

I thought after my experience with Tobias, I could handle this large penis better. With Melville fully erect Mistress Sid said, "That enough, Melville strap my Slut into the chair. Time to see if she has done her homework."

Melville directed me to the chair with the platform upright so that my back was resting against the padded back. He put straps around the top of my thighs, then around my wrists and ankles on the articulating arms and pushed the back so that I was lying almost flat. He spread my legs wide apart and then bent them at the knees. He rolled me to the edge of the stage.

Mistress Sid sat in the front chair. She reached up, patted my pussy. Again, this gave me a small shudder that felt so nice. She said, "She is ready."

Melville stood positioned between my legs, put the large head of his penis against the outside of my pussy lips. He whispered, "Relax, this will feel good after a little bit."

He raised the back enough so I could look down at my body, ready to accept his bulbous head. There must have been a brake he set as the platform didn't move as he pushed forward. With some effort, the head of his penis was impaled in my pussy. I had been anticipating this for some time and again my body gave a nice shudder.

He whispered, "How is that?"

I whispered back, "Very nice."

He said, "You need to be loud for Mistress. I am going to push in hard now."

He did push very hard and it felt like he was tearing me apart. I screamed loudly. He didn't need to tell me to be loud. I looked down expecting to see blood gushing from a wounded vagina. But it looked like a big dick stretching a tight vagina. He only had half his dick impaled in me. I thought there was no way I could get it all in. I looked up and saw that Melville was smiling at me. I was struck by this. He was not moving.

I realized he was letting me get used to this massive beast. Slowly I could feel the muscles relaxing. He wasn't in me as deeply as Jerome yet but his girth was making me uncomfortable. He slowly pushed in and out. The first movements were almost imperceptible in anyone but us. He was rubbing places I didn't know I had. Slowly he moved in and out until he only had the head in before he pushed back in.

It wasn't long until he pushed in causing me to have a very sizeable orgasm. I thought about his instructions to be loud as I screamed, "Oh, Melville, thank you. That was such a big orgasm. I love your big fat dick. Ooooohhhhh..."

As I looked down, he was pushing in and out of me faster. He was more than half in but still with a few inches to go. I felt the pain of being stretched. He was beginning to touch places deeper inside me. I thought he was close to my cervix. He was pressing against spots that caused me to explode with orgasms. I was continuously moaning and screaming for Mistress Sid.

My eyes were mostly closed. I opened them again to see Melville staring at me. He gave me a nod letting me know he knew this was feeling good albeit I still felt like it was more than I could take if he forced it all in. I looked down and saw about an inch remaining to go in. Melville placed a hand on each of my large breasts and rubbed as he continued to ravage my pussy.

I felt his penis start to throb and before I knew it he was ejaculating into my very depths. I had never felt anything like this and I had the largest orgasm yet. I screamed, "Thank you Mistress. Oh, my that hurts so good." I could feel the juices flowing out of my pussy and down my ass crack.

Melville pulled out. I realized all the people were nude and in various stages of having sex. Some women were being fucked, a couple were giving their men blowjobs and one couple was masturbating each other.

Mistress Sid, now nude and masturbating, stopped. She approached Melville with a paddle and said, "Did you get all the way in?"

"No Mistress."

"Then you get punished not her. Bend over."

She started hitting this man twice her size with a ten-inch black leather paddle on the ass. He was counting and thanking her with every lick. You could see the biceps, pictorials and thighs of this small muscular woman straining with each lick, hitting him as hard as she could. At twenty she stopped as Melville counted the last, "Twenty, thank you Mistress."

His ass was beet red. Sid said, "You will get another chance tonight. The next time you will get that whole thing in her and I want you to fuck her where she won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Melville with head bowed said, "Yes Mistress, thank you for giving me another chance. The next time I will tear her up."

Sid said, "Sit down and watch how a real man does it."

Tobias was now beside me. Sid said, "She is all yours."

Tobias had obviously been watching as he was fully hard. He gave me a sinister smile. He got between my legs and with one shove he was in as deeply as Melville had been when he stopped. I screamed as this harsh push hurt. He immediately took the same pace as Melville had before he stopped. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. But something strange was happening, the more it hurt the more intense the pleasure seemed to be. I started again having orgasms. And these were big ones.

I was screaming sounds that were nonsensical. I did occasionally think to thank Mistress Sid. Mistress Sid had her leg over Melville's shoulders as he ate her pussy. More precisely she was fucking his face. You could see the saliva flowing onto her seat. I could also feel Tobias large penis getting deeper and deeper. With each thrust deeper the orgasms became more intense. There was still pain but the pleasure outweighed the pain.

He pulled all the way out and rammed hard. This time he bottomed out. I felt his torso hitting mine. I screamed like someone had hit me hard. He kept it still with the head now touching my cervix. No penis could ever get deeper, at least I thought that.

The mixture of pain and pleasure overtook me as I screamed, "Fuck my tight slut hole with that big penis. I love having that thing in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, ..."

I heard Mistress Sid moan with pleasure. She was still fucking Melville's face.

Tobias moved in and out. He growled at me, "You will never like a small penis now that you've had a real man's penis. When Sid is finished with you, I want you. You have great tits and I am getting your pussy conditioned."

He grabbed my nipples roughly between his finger and thumb. I yelled, "Oh, oh, oh, ..."

The pain was both in my pussy and my nipples. But again, the pain enhanced the intensity of my orgasms. I started moaning with pleasure, shaking my head back and forth.

Tobias growled, "Yeah baby, you are feeling it, aren't you?"

It didn't register with me he wanted an answer so I just continued moaning. He pinched both of my nipples until I was sure they would bleed and said, "When I ask you a question Slut, I expect an answer."

I yelled, "Yes sir, I feel it. Fuck my tight slutty cunt hard. Please sir give it to me."

He gently rubbed my nipples, making them feel a little better, "That's a good Slut. You made me hurt you, didn't you?"

I knew he was testing me, "Yes Sir. Thank you for punishing me."

I could barely stay conscious. His penis was hitting so deep inside me with places being stimulated I had never felt before. I lost track of the orgasms and it may have been one long series with peaks.

Tobias growled, "Ok Slut, you are about to feel how a real man fills you up. I expect you to show your appreciation."

"Yes Sir, please fill my nasty cunt. I want it all. Oh, oh, ...!"

He was pumping me deep. I could barely stay alert enough to know what was happening. When he finished, I could feel our combined fluids flowing onto my thighs and ass.

He pulled out with a pop and he laughed, "That pussy of yours is still tight. Now clean me up." He lowered my head so that it was now lower than my feet. He straddled my head so I could lick his penis and groin clean. When I finished, he said, "Shouldn't you be thanking me?"

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me eat your cum. It tastes wonderful."

Mistress Sid commanded Melville, "Ok Melville, your turn and this time really fuck her. I want to hear her cry from that big thing of yours."

"Yes, Mistress."

Melville stood between my spread legs that were held in by the articulating arms of the chair. He plunged his massive penis into my sopping pussy, flushed with my own discharge and the two ejaculations my pussy had been irrigated with already. With my head lowered, he was now at a different angle into my hole. It was stimulating my g-spot even more than before.

Mistress Sid, straddled my head with her ass over my nose and sat on my mouth. I had no choice but to let her fuck my mouth. I think it was Rod straddling my torso, roughly gripping my tits in each hand to slid his penis between my breasts. He was extremely rough with my breast and nipples that were already tender from the treatment earlier in this fuck session. All three of them were fucking me hard.

Mistress Sid told Melville, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you. I want her mouth and breasts used by all my guests before you finish with her."

The Woolsey's finished when Rod sprayed my neck and face along with Mistress Sid's stomach. My face was covered with Mistress Sid's cum. Another pair took their place. It was continuous with various combinations of dicks or pussies in my mouth and dicks and pussy using my breasts to masturbate on. I lost count but think there were five couples that used me as a fuck doll before they all were done.

Melville had slowed when he was close to ejaculating but he was fucking me hard and deep. I was stretched beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. But in spite or maybe because of the pain I experienced in my pussy, breasts and mouth, I was nearly passing out from the pleasure of being used like this.

Mistress Sid, "Melville, cum now."

Melville immediately rammed deep inside me. I felt his lean groin smash into my soft pussy lips. I met his lengthy orgasm with a massive orgasm of my own. The sensations became so intense I blacked out.

The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor still naked with Melville still naked holding my head in his lap and Sid mopping my forehead with a wet wash cloth.

Mistress Sid said, "She is okay just passed out and coming to now. Merilee can you hear me?"

I almost didn't recognize my name. As I realized she was talking to me, "I think so. What happened?"

Sid gave a nervous giggle and said, "You just passed out from fucking this big thing." She had reached and grabbed Melville big dick in her hand.

I mumbled somewhat in a haze, "Mistress, did I do okay?"

Sid now laughed, "You were a good slave tonight and well on your way to being my slut. You did so well, I am going to have Melville help you clean yourself up. You get to wear your clothes home tonight. Also, if need be Melville will drive you. Drink some more water. I think you may be dehydrated."

I drank almost the whole bottle of water and belched. I put my hand to my mouth and said, "I am so sorry, I swallowed a lot of cum tonight." I looked down and saw that I was covered in cum, "And it looks like I have plenty still on me." My whole body was glistening with globs of white jizzum all over me.

I flexed my arms and legs which was painful. I said, "I think I can stand now." Melville hoisted me gently to my feet. I was unsteady but able to keep upright. I took a couple of steps and said, "With Melville's help I can take shower and get ready to go. Thank you, Mistress."

Mistress Sid actually smiled at me, "I am very happy with my new slave. You are going to be very sore for a few days. You will be left alone to heal. I want you to drop by the office every day before your shift. Take tomorrow night off if you want. Just call the office. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you." I couldn't believe she was being so nice to me.

"Melville, let me know if you need to drive her home. I will have someone pick you up. No more fucking her for now. She needs to heal."

Melville said, "Yes Mistress."

Sid left as Melville took me to the shower and helped me clean up. This heavily muscled man gently soaped every inch of me. I luxuriated in his attention. Unbelievable, I was getting excited. Even with the pain shooting through my groin I wanted that big dick which has beginning to harden.

I reached and stroked it like I was trying to get him hard. Melville said, "Miss Merilee, better not. You heard what Mistress said."

"I know but I love this big shlong. My orgasms were so incredible."

"I know Miss. Once you go big you won't go back."

Melville dried me off, found my clothes and helped me dress which was extremely sensual. Melville had me sit, drink more water while he dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. He walked me to my car.

As we got there he asked, "Are you sure you are safe to drive?"

"I'm fine now. Can I kiss you good night?"

"Yes Miss."

I kissed him on the cheek and drove home. It felt strange to be driving home from the Woolsey's with my pussy and tits covered albeit barely. I got home after midnight with Mark snoring in his bedroom. I collapsed in my bed without changing clothes.

I awoke the next morning at about ten. I could barely move. My whole body was stiff. My breasts, abdomen, wrists and legs were bruised but not badly. My nipples and pussy were puffy and swollen. I put on an oversized tee shirt and ate a large brunch. I went back to sleep. I was awakened by Mark coming home in the afternoon.

Still laying on the bed, he came to the door and saw my naked ass and said, "Are you okay? You have bruises."

I sat up, looked at the clock which said four and said, "Oh my goodness it is late. I need to get ready for work. Yeah, I'm fine. Just a hard night."

"Are you sure you need to go to work?"

"Sure, we need the money."

"Get ready. I will fix you some dinner."

"Thanks Mark, that would be nice. I need to eat more than I could get at the bar."

Mark fixed me a big dinner before my shift.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers