Trailer Trash Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

"Have you ever worked a place like this?"

"No Sir."

"Don't tell anyone your name. Signal the bouncers if someone does anything out of line. No exceptions. Don't trust anyone. Here is Ethel. She will show you the VIP room and give you an introduction to the crowd. Now make your Mistress proud!"

"Yes Sir."

Ethel was middle aged and a little heavy but still attractive. She was wearing more clothes than any other female in the place but still showed plenty of cleavage. Ethel showed me to the VIP room where I left my bag with the giant dildo and lube.

I was a little lost on what to do so I went to the bar to get a drink. The bartender said, "You really should let one of the guys out there buy you a drink."

I nodded my head. Ethel grabbed my hand, pulled me on the stage after one of the strippers finished her set and announced, "We have a special guest tonight. This is Delicious. She will do a special show in the VIP room later tonight for ten of you. Delicious will select who gets to see her show. The cost to enter will be a one drink minimum for fifty dollars. This show will be worth it. Okay guys look her up." As Ethel said this last she had a smirk of a smile and lifted one of my breasts with her hand.

Someone close to the stage said, "Let's see those tits. Are those things real?"

Ethel laughed, "For a really good tip, Delicious might let you find out."

As I walked off the stage, it seemed like every table wanted me to stop and talk. I chose one with three middle-aged men dressed in what looked like country club casual. They looked like business men to me.

I stood next to one of them, "Hi guys. You already know my name is Delicious. What about you?"

One said, "My name is John, this is Tony and Dale. Is Delicious really your name?"

I thought about telling them the truth but I heard Tobias's advice in my head. So I gave them a teenage girl giggle or a facsimile, "It is Delicious. Tonight anyway."

Tony said, "Fine. Delicious can we buy you a drink?"

I said, "Sure. Do you guys come to this club often?"

A waitress was there taking the drink orders before I could hardly get the words out of my mouth.

Dale said, "Occasionally. We work a couple blocks away. We are accountants and like to blow off some steam on occasion. What about you?"

I said, "Honestly this is the first time I have been in a club like this. So I am new to this."

Tony said, "Really? You certainly have the body for it. Can we see more?"

The waitress came back with the drinks. I noticed the big tip Dale gave her. I took a sip of mine and it was mixed very weak. I realized they didn't want the talent to get drunk.

I said, "Well if you come to my show later tonight you will see everything. I plan to make it exciting. I think you will like it."

Something came over me. I place Dale's hand on my thigh.

Dale eyes roamed over me again, this time with what looked like lust.

Tony said, "So it is fifty. What do you do for fifty?"

I gave him a demur smile, "Well, it will be more than just seeing my jugs and ass. I plan to be very entertaining."

Dale's hand moved close to the small strip covering my slit. I placed my hand on Dale's crotch and whispered loudly in his ear, "Dale, I know you want to see my show."

Dale said, "You are right about that. I want to see whatever you want to show. Why don't you lower this zipper and give us a little more?"

I moved my hand from Dale's crotch and lowered the zipper on the vinyl strip in front of the dress and showed them to the bottom of my cleavage. I couldn't understand where this seductress came from. I had never done anything like this before. Maybe every woman knows how to flirt instinctively.

John said, "Oh we are in. When will the show begin?"

I said, "When I get ten volunteers." Tobias hadn't been specific about the time.

"Okay guys I will let Ethel know you are invited."

I gave each of them a hug as they groped my ass.

The waitress who had served the drinks pulled me aside and said "Hi, my name is Crystal. Ethel told me to take care of you. Are those guys going to your show?"

I said, "They are."

"There is a table over here you will want to try. By the way, good choice on these three. They are regulars and big tippers."

It took less than two hours to get my ten attendees. I managed to get the ten without a lap dance but did allow copious groping.

The VIP room had a set of couches arranged in a circle around a low circular platform that was usually used as a table. The staff had placed a padded mat on the platform which I planned to use for my show.

As I waited for my guys to arrive, I had time to think about what I was doing. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I really didn't know if I could do this. Not getting that big thing in because my pussy had been wet since Tobias watched me undress. And the soliciting for my show was more stimulating. No, it was that I had never done anything like this. After all, three weeks previous I had only screwed one small dick man and no one had seen me nude except him for almost twenty years. It was also hard for me to conceive that anyone wanted to see me like this. But it was clear they did.

I was so conflicted about doing this. In some ways, this was harder than taking direct commands from Mistress. Mistress had put me in a situation where she had made her expectation clear but left me to decide how to do this. Then if I didn't go through with this I would let Cherry down. I liked Tobias and I didn't want to let him down either. Mistress Sid was really helping Cherry. I didn't want to let her down. Additionally, even though my head said leave, another part of me craved to do this. I wanted men to lust after me. It turned me on like nothing ever had before.

In the end, my leaking wanting vagina was ruling all other thoughts. Not only did I know I could do this, my body wanted to do this. My audience started arriving.

As soon as all ten came in Tobias said, "Here are the rules guys. You can remove your clothes if you want to. You can masturbate if you want to. There will be no fucking in here. Anything else goes if Delicious approves. There is a tip jar for Delicious and she is likely to be more disposed to suggestions with more tips. She is freelancing so be generous. Now here is the Delicious Show."

I got up on the platform with the guys seated circling me. Each had a drink. There was music being piped in. I started swaying, "Want to see more guys?" I said while putting my fingers on zipper between my breasts.

Tony said, "I have been wanting to see more all night. Here." He threw a twenty-dollar bill on the table in front of me. I slowly unzipped to just below my waist but kept it closed together as best I could. I stepped down from the table in front of Tony.

I pulled the dress back to give a close view of my breasts to Tony, "Is this what you wanted to see, Tony?"

Tony smiled and said, "You better believe. Those are mighty fine!" He blew me an air kiss which I reciprocated.

I took his head between my hands, pulling his head between my big tits. I nearly had an orgasm. If he would have touched them with his hands I would have. I stepped back, pulled the dress together with my hands but left it unzipped to the waist and said, "Who wants to be next?" Money started hitting the table, I let each them either feel my tits or rub them on some part of their body. I did have a nice small orgasm from the first nipple feel.

I moved back on the table, fingered the zipper and said, "Want to see more?" Again, more money hit the table. I unzipped the fishnet dress, made a slow turn and let it drop from my shoulders. I still had on the little thong. I hooked my finger on either side of them and smiled at each as I turned in the middle of the platform. I caught Tobias's eye as he was standing back from the couches. He gave me a smile and a nod. For some reason, I wanted to please this man I had just met. I felt my excited womanhood getting even more agitated. I needed to give myself some relief soon. I could feel my juices running inside my thighs.

I pulled the thong down to my knees, bending with straight legs so those behind me could get a good view of my damp pussy and spread ass cheeks. I let the thong drop to the floor, picked it up and put it to my noise. I said with a devilish smile, "I can smell my own sex. Anyone else want to smell them?"

There were cries of, "Yes let me."

I looked at Tony, gave him a demur nod, stepped down in front of him and held them to his nose. He smelled them. He grabbed my ass and squeezed. I said, "Tell them how it smells."

As Tony groped my ass, he said, "Smell like Delicious sex."

I pulled his face down to me and kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Exactly."

Tony said, "What about a feel now?" He had a twenty in his hand.

I glanced at the tip jar and said with a sexy smirk, "For another twenty you get to smell Delicious's sex and feel of Delicious's tits."

Tony smiled, "What a bargain." He dropped a twenty-dollar bill in my jar, I kept the thong under his nose as he smelled them and rubbed my tits.

I had a small orgasm, couldn't help but release a whispered, "Ahhhh..." I saw in Tobias's eyes that he knew l had an orgasm.

I let each grope me as they smelled my wet little thong. A few times I rubbed it between my legs with a flourish to make them even more odorous. I stepped back on the table, smelled the thong for a last time and threw it to Tony. I reached between my legs and put just a little pressure on my sopping wet pussy, not even inserting a finger and had an orgasm. I didn't try to hide this one. I stood there, body shivering and moaning from the quaking in my body.

I decided I was ready for the dildo. I pulled it out of its bag, held it up and said, "My show is to fuck this. Does anyone think I can't get half of this thing in my tight little pussy?" I put the dildo on the table, spread my legs, pulled the skinny folds of my labia back and said, "I mean this is one tight pussy. Think it really can stretch to get that monster in?"

It was about half and half. I said, "Throw a generous tip in my tip jar and I will show you. If I don't I will give each of you a free blow job. Also, it looks like there are a few of you in pain. I regret I am causing that pain. Feel free to release those dogs from captivity."

They opened their flies. I looked at ten dicks of various length and girth hanging out of their pants. I said, "What a beautiful sight. I love cock. I also love the feel of cum hitting my body. If you catch my drift."

Tobias gave me another nod. All the guys were throwing money on the table. Crystal had come in. She went around the table collecting the money to put in the tip jar. She got drink orders. She looked up at me and mouthed, "I will bring you water and a towel." She looked at the dildo and said louder, "Good luck with that. I know I couldn't so it."

I knelt facing Tony, put the dildo in my mouth, sucked its head as I placed a finger in my pussy. As I gave myself a nice orgasm, I sucked the dildo half way down my throat.

I pushed the suction cup of the dildo down hard to make it stick to the table. I said to Tony, "Would you help me baby? I would like to have my tits sucked while I am doing this."

Tony smiled, sat beside me, grabbed my ass in one hand and leaned over to take one of my G's into his mouth. The dildo head easily slipped into my vagina. I had an orgasm and a spray of fluid ran onto the dildo shaft. I felt someone grab my ass and took the free tit in a mouth. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see who it was and I didn't care. I slowly moved up and down on the shaft taking a little more of it into my vagina with each move.

I opened my eye enough to see that they were all standing around me with their dicks in their hands stroking them. I also saw Crystal and Tobias standing back. Crystal had a look of awe and gave me a little silent clap. Tobias just had a look of approval on his face. The guys were switching places so that each had some time with my tits. I felt like a downed buffalo calf surrounded by a pack of wolves. I knew that Tobias would keep control of this situation.

Someone said, "Guys, she has half of it in that tight pussy."

When he said this, I started a giant orgasm, I yelled, "Oh my gawd that is a biggggggg onnneeeee!" I could see that they were all masturbating. I laid back on the table with the dildo skewered in my vagina. I rammed it in and out of my pussy as fast as I could. The orgasms happened one after the other. I put my feet on the side of the table and spread my legs as wide as possible. I still felt both tits being manhandled. Then I felt the first splatter. I looked up and one of the dicks was erupting over my face. I opened my mouth to catch what I could.

I continued to slam the dildo in when someone said, "She almost has the whole damn thing in." I had a prolonged orgasm as cum was being splattered over my body. As I came down from this one I looked up and they had all masturbated on me.

I took the dildo out and sat up. Crystal handed me a bottle of water and towel and said, "Unbelievable."

I smiled. I decided to leave the cum covering my face and body.

Tobias was now close and said, "That is almost the end of the show. However, this slut has one more job. She has to make this thing cum." He had taken his huge hard dick out of his pants. "You can stay and watch if you wish. If you leave, make sure to show your appreciation to Delicious for the best show I have seen here at Platinum."

His dick was far larger than Jerome or Sir Rod. I thought I could get some of it in my mouth.

The guy wagered on how much I could get down my throat. I heard Tony take a hundred-dollar bet with John and Dale that I could take half of Tobias's big cock. I wanted Tony to win.

I knelt in front of Tobias with the guys surrounding me. Tobias was already hard so I immediately took the head in and sucked it like a popsicle making a lot of slobber that I used to stroke the rest of this large piece of meat. I was making a lot of noises to accentuate what I was doing to his giant member. I had to stretch my mouth far more than with Rod or Jerome. He was significantly larger. I started taking more and more of this thing in my mouth. My jaw was already hurting from being stretched. It took some doing, a little time and I had half of his shaft in my mouth as I stroked the remainder with my hand.

I heard Tony say, "Ok guys pay up."

I felt something hit the side of my head. I realized one of the guys had masturbated on me again. Tobias growled, "Make sure you hit her not me."

I heard activity and assumed they had all started to masturbate again. I felt a finger in my pussy and I had an orgasm. I couldn't believe it possible to cum again but I did. I now felt hands on various parts of my body.

Tobias grabbed the back of my head and he started rocking his hips back and forth rapidly. I stopped my movements and let him fuck my mouth. I wasn't sure who had their fingers in me but it felt good. I felt cum hitting me on my back and butt.

Tobias said, "Bitch get ready. I am going to pull out and spray on you."

Tobias sprayed over my face and chest. He must have had twice the volume of even Jerome. Tobias then growled, "Clean me up." I licked his penis, ball and legs clean. He then said, "That is a good slut. You have done well tonight. Crystal, get her some more water, help her collect her money and make sure she is ok to leave."

I got up with cum on both front and back. I said to Tobias, "Thank you, Sir for letting me service that marvelous instrument."

Tobias nodded. He announced, "That is the end of the show." People started to leave but they each gave me a hug and a kiss.

I said to each, "Hope you enjoyed my show."

Tony, Dale and John stayed until everyone else was gone. Tony asked, "Was this a one-time thing?"

I said, "I don't know yet." I handed him the towel to Dale.

Dale wiped my back off. Tony grabbed the towel and wiped off my front as he said, "Can we have your phone number? Sometime, we throw parties and would like entertainment. You would be great for that."

I was zipping up my dress, when Crystal came back with some water. I drank half of it in one turn. "Thank you, Crystal. I guess I really got thirsty." I rubbed my jaw, "And my jaw is really hurting."

They all laughed when John said, "You just had half a cow in your mouth. So, no wonder. That was the largest dick I have ever seen."

I also laughed, "I thought it was just me. Tell you what Tony, give me your number. I might be interested."

Tony handed me a card. They each hugged me, gave me a card and a kiss before they left the VIP room.

Crystal had been finding and placing money in the jar. She handed me the jar, "I think there has to be over two thousand in there."

I took the jar and said, "Thank you so much for your help. Let me give you some of this."

I pulled a small handful out and held it out for Crystal. "No way. You earned that money and besides, I got plenty in tips helping you."

I said, "Here at least take a hundred. I just don't feel right about not giving you something."

Crystal smiled and cocked her hip, "Oh ok. If you ever come back, I hope I can help you again. Are you ok?"

I said, "I am good. Will probably be sore tomorrow morning but good. Thank you so much."

I went back to the dressing room, took a shower and redressed in my normal clothes. On the way, home I thought about Tobias's dick. I was sure I would see him Monday night and I would have to take him in my vagina. I knew he would tear me apart.

Cherry and I again compete for tips

The next morning, I awoke with my mouth and jaw feeling like I had taken a telephone pole. My pussy was sore but not awful. I finally counted the money I brought home and it was close to $3000. I couldn't believe it. How did a middle age women go to a strip club filled with many women that could be her daughter and bring home this much money? Of course, the answer was I was the bigger slut.

Cherry was fixing breakfast. She said, "Hi mom. Looks like you had a hard night."

"Oh, I am fine just a little tired. How are you?"

"I am great. Things are going well at school. Not sure how you are doing it but thank you so much for your help. I know Dad isn't helping you. I am surprised you haven't kicked him out."

"I am considering it but your Dad has gone almost two weeks without a drink. I don't want to hurt him. Plus, he is finally helping me."

"You are a rock. Helping me pay for school and still have the extra energy to prop up Dad. No wonder you are tired." I smiled to myself as it was a night at the strip club that made me tired.

"How is it going with the Woolsey's?"

"Oh, Mom, they have been great. I don't see them much as they are so busy themselves but it helps so much to have a place for free so close to school and to loan me a car. But I don't think I am the only person they have helped. They mentioned to me that they have helped other young people that they thought were worthy. It makes me feel a little guilty. I would really like to pay them back but how?"

I could only hope that I kept them busy and away from my daughter.

I said, "Please be careful. The Woolsey's are very complicated. Don't feel too guilty. I think they are just trying to pay back for their advantages."

Cherry gave me a quizzical look but then changed the subject. "You won't get more tips than me tonight. I am going to beat you!"

"Oh, you think so?"

When we got to the club I saw why she thought she could make more tips. Her outfit was modified to look like mine. Her breasts were not as large as mine so it didn't look quite so obscene on top. But her larger hips left a lot of her ass covered only by fishnets.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers