Trailer Trash Tycoon Ch. 04

Story Info
Ron gets to Leo's trailer park. Obviously, there's an orgy!
1.3k words
4.43
3.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before anybody complains about it in the comments, I know most of the chapters I write are short. I can only write when I have the inspiration and time necessary. Instead of you getting a short chapter for free, the only other options are no chapter or go buy a novel. Sorry, folks.

-

Trailer Trash Tycoon - Chapter 4

-

When we got there I was a little disappointed. My best pal Leo had said he owned a trailer park, but it was barely even that. There was a mostly-built house at the far end of the horseshoe gravel driveway, a few weathered old sheds, and about 15 trailer houses that had obviously seen better days. I parked near one of them and told my fiancée Natasha and my heavily pregnant girlfriend Shana, "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

I walked up the steps and a very busty redhead answered the door with a smile. I asked, "Is this SSSC Trailer Park? Do you know Leo Jackson?"

"Uh yeah... um... I'm Kelly. Do you want to come in?" Her smell and the expression on her face said she wanted me to come in and cum in her.

I asked, "So where is Leo?"

She pointed and said, "His trailer is at the top of the hill. Are you hungry? I'm about to grill some sausage and I always have room for more." She licked her lips and looked toward my waist.

I'd love to screw her, too, since I could smell she was in the fertile part of her menstrual cycle. There was also a highly arousing hint of feces mixed with anal lube. She'd probably even ask me to buttfuck her without me using my supernatural charms. The thought started to swell my rod as I said, "Thanks" and walked back to the van.

At Leo's place he briefly hugged me and said, "Ron! Buddy! It's been such a long time! It's great to see you! Some of the girls will start cooking soon and there's beer in the fridge. How have you and..." He turned his head and stared at something behind me. "... and ...and Wow! Holy mother'a Jeebuzz! Is that sexy hottie your girlfriend?" I could see his eyes bulging. I also noticed a disturbing and very unnatural combination of odors. It was coming from a young brunette standing across the kitchen.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Leo was staring at Natasha, as I expected. I introduced them. "Ladies, this is my old pal Leo. Leo, Natasha is my fiancée. The super preggo blonde is our girlfriend Shana."

He said, "Come in! Come in! Drinks are in the fridge and food will be cooking in a minute. Make yourselves comfortable." He introduced some of his ladies. "My girlfriends Candy and Rhonda are over there. This is Jee, her sister Jade couldn't be here today. These cute little blondes are Goldie and Gem, and Kim's over there. She's Amanda..."

Kim was the one with the strange and unsettling smell. I walked near her and took a deep sniff. I figured out at least part of it. She was Leo's daughter, and she had had some of his semen on her clothing!

For a brief moment, my stomach tried to empty itself.

At least it was a relief to not detect any sperm. I was glad the baby girl in her belly wasn't his, but half-Hispanic instead. The disgusting thought repeated in my mind, my best friend was fucking his kid! Something else was off too, but I wasn't sure what. The combined stink of over a dozen people and several burning cigarettes confused my nose. I didn't smell Leo himself and wondered where he went.

When I turned and looked outside, I could see Natasha talking to him. Despite all the girls chattering near me, I could pick out her quiet words from thirty yards away. Her voice had an annoyed tone to it when she said, "I know you noticed that I'm sexy, most men do, even half the gay ones. Since you're sterile, I guess you might be fun once in a while. Stay away until I call you." He pleaded, "But you're SO HOT!" Her eyes narrowed in irritation and she told him, "I meant it! Go away!"

I'd never seen him afraid before, but he rapidly strode past me toward his trailer's bathroom. I didn't smell any urine until a few moments after I heard his piss splashing into the toilet. Natasha hadn't made him wet himself, but nearly.

My attention strayed to all the females around me. I could smell that a few of them were horny, but the scents of all of them overloaded my olfactory abilities and I couldn't tell which ones, unless I looked at them. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked outside to save my poor nose.

Natasha whispered to me, "I know you heard what I told him. If I let you screw ten other girls a week, you have no right to complain." I could see the ferocious temper lurking just behind her eyes, and knew better than to argue. I just nodded and said, "Sure." She already had our quadruplet daughters growing inside her and I knew he was sterile, so I wasn't worried about pregnancy. I did feel a twinge of jealousy for the first time ever. It made no sense at all, but there was slight fear she might leave me. Preposterous, and I would never let that happen.

I still deeply regretted the single time I had ever tried to get more than Natasha was willing to give. Once I had slid her off my cock and 'accidentally' put it in her ass instead. When she growled I rapidly apologized, "Ooops! It was an accident! Sorry!" She had angrily clawed my chest with her knife-like fingernails, then smirked as she said, "Ooops, you need bandages, and you're sleeping in your truck tonight." I could and often did get anything I wanted from many other women.

Despite everything, I still had a primal, intense, hunger and love for her. I doubted even Death was powerful enough to overcome it. If He was, I'd go down fighting the bastard to the last. GAWDS, how I wanted to fuck her again!

The few moments I'd spent thinking gave three other girls time to approach and start to flirt with me. Natasha saw them touching my arms and playing with my hair, but she turned and walked in Leo's trailer. The brief look of unhappiness on her face stuck in my mind. She knew I'd stray blatantly and often, but always return to her. The piece of morality my fang necklace had left intact decided her screwing Leo was a good thing, since it would make her happy and distract him from his daughter.

I quickly drank an armload of beers to dull the uncomfortable thoughts. I drank even more as I joked around merrily through the picnic, and then the orgy on the lawn that followed. I fucked seven women in front of Natasha, while a few girls played with her breasts and Leo and Shana took turns licking her enticing pussy. When his daughter Kim was about to approach me, I grabbed the Asian girl Jee and fucked her silly instead.

-

Thankfully my superhuman metabolism fully cleared away my hangover while I slept. Smelling Natasha, feeling her muscular thighs squeezing my dick, and fondling one of her boobs as I woke was wonderful!

I'd still probably screw at least six other ladies by sunset, hopefully ones who weren't pregnant. I had an absurdly intense sex drive, but realizing how it affected my fiancée and soulmate planted a tiny seed in my conscience. It was only a slight twinge of discomfort at first.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers