All Comments on 'Train Encounter'

by thenewerguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

A great story, perfectly paced and well written. Definitely had to fan myself a couple times whilst reading.

HerbiboifootboyHerbiboifootboyalmost 4 years ago
A Great Story.

I thought it was a great story with a good plot, Two average travelers who were teasing each other until She threw down the gauntlet and asked for what She knew He was dying to get His hands on. The ending was better than I could of imagined. Thank You for Your efforts and I encourage You to write more and write often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story for those of us with a foot fetish. I was hooked from the beginning. Needless to say, I was immensely turned on. Thank you.

thenewerguythenewerguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments everyone, the second chapter is pending now, so please be sure to give it a read when it comes out. If you have any ideas about where the story might go, please let us know as it's always good to hear others' perspectives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was a teaser

I love female feet. I thought your story was well written and good. The foot/ cock play was great. I think your chapter 2 should have them in a different season maybe more casual. Her in a summer sun dress and open thong sandals, toe rings, pedicure. Him in shorts and t shirt. Maybe he goes all the way and sucks her toes as he fucks her. Don't get me wrong I loved your story. I just got excited, not all the way though. You deserve 5s just give us some shrimping action.

plsirronplsirronalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

I love feet too. Foot jobs rick!

plsirronplsirronalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

I love feet too.

Foot jobs rock!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly sexy!

I would definitely give in to every desire of this beautiful woman just to feel her soles all over me. I adore the female foot.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

I'm not really into feet, but a nice story. From my vantage point, however, there needed to be some action/involvement with other body parts. Certainly, when she had her foot between his legs on the seat, there could have been some views of her panty covered pussy.

Perhaps she even could have touched herself while getting him off with her feet. Dialog would have been hot as she told him how hot she was. How wet she was. How good she smelled. Etc.

And what about her breasts? Nothing but how her dark bra was visible through her blouse. Why not?

Has super potential, but didn't live up to that potential. I gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthenewerguy@thenewerguy
Half of this couple once wrote on this site several years ago but had stopped when the stresses of everyday life became too much. This account is where we will continue to write as a couple (although most of the writing will only be done by one of us). Please read and enjoy ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES