All Comments on 'Train Encounter Ch. 02'

by thenewerguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Slave50Slave50almost 4 years ago
Nicely Written !

Great further development of the story... hope there's more inspiration fermenting !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Writing

This is by far some of the best foot-fetish erotica writing I've read in quite a long time. Please continue this series. It checks all the boxes perfectly.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Delicious

I really loved this sequence:

"Sit back," she said, almost a command.

"Pardon?" he asked, unsure if he had heard her correctly.

"I can see you are getting excited," she explained, "I want to see the bulge, it's not fair that you get to ogle my feet freely, but I have nothing to look back at."

He started to move, but then realised where he was. "But what if-"

"Others may see," she had anticipated his protest, "But in all honesty, they're unlikely to pay us the slightest bit of notice, I'd just like to see the effect I'm having on you."

AbesolAbesolalmost 4 years ago
Exciting story

I loved the story, good buildup and descriptive in the colorful details. I would love to read more about how their relationship develops. Clearly Alice is in control, but what if she discovers that she enjoys feet worshipping so much that she starts craving it, turning them both into feet fetish lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopefully We get to Read a Third Installment

Well written, hot, without being vulgar. I thoroughly enjoyed both chapters,can't wait for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

As others have said beautiful prose; certainly pushed my blood pressure up.

Would love more of these two but please let the lady keep her power.......so keep the CFNM.

thenewerguythenewerguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Dear All,

Thanks for your kind comments. There definitely will be another chapter coming in the not too distant future, although our input has been slowed down significantly by other work. We are eager to do what we can for those who have read and loved this story so we will make sure the third part (and maybe more) comes as soon as possible.

To those requesting more CFNM, there will definitely be some. However, we would like to keep the relationship between Alice and Peter as equal as possible, making the story romantic than Domme/Sub, but obviously Alice is more in control and that is unlikely to change.

If anyone else has suggestions for where they would like the story to go, then please add them in the comments and they may make it into the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deliciously kinky series!

Love this series, beautifully written and driven by strong, believable characters. Reading your request for suggestions in the comments to the first chapter, I immediately thought of CFNM and stockings, so this episode pleased me very much indeed. For the next installment, I'd like to see the characters go shopping for shoes and hosiery. Plenty of opportunities for Peter to be mercilessly teased about his preferences under the amused eyes of elegant boutique proprietors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more of this foot fetish

Beautifully written

Intrigued to see how this develops.

A couple of minor typos, but nothing fatal.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I rated that a 3 tissues story (as well as five stars)

I needed to jerk off three times during the the chapter and used a separate tissue to clean up each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It took me three self-pleasure sessions & three ejaculations to complete reading this chapter

Like one of the readers in this thread, I also needed three sessions to complete this chapter - because I could only get so far before climaxing blissfully. I have a foot fetish as intense as Peter's - my beautiful ex-wife loved indulging me - it turned her on almost as much as it turned ME on - and she would pleasure herself to come every time she gave me a footjob. My most intense orgasms have always been from footjobs.

This story is fantastic. Chapter 3, please??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthenewerguy@thenewerguy
Half of this couple once wrote on this site several years ago but had stopped when the stresses of everyday life became too much. This account is where we will continue to write as a couple (although most of the writing will only be done by one of us). Please read and enjoy ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Train Encounter Previous Part