All Comments on 'Train Ride'

by YasminOgur

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sara in soft cottonSara in soft cottonabout 18 years ago
So erotic!

Mmmm, thank you, thank you. My bf and I found your story so erotic that I lifted up my short skirt after reading it and let him stroke me to orgasm through my white cotton panties!

Sara x

Randy01Randy01about 18 years ago
Thank you

for sharing such an erotic story. Please write more along this line. You have a writing talent that should be fully explored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hmmmm

Shouldn't you be off burning a symbol of the western world or learning how to draw cartoons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful - masturbation in cotton panties, mmm!

So gentle and erotic ... I do hope that they meet up again and that you write chapter 2,3,4 ... and so on!

The cotton panties gave the story an erotic element so often missed in other stories. I love teasing my gf to orgasm in her white cotton panties - I can't wait for her to read it!

Fantastic!

DshannonDshannonabout 18 years ago
Well-written

A well-written, evocative piece, with good descriptions and characterisations.

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 18 years ago
A Tender Tale

Hi Yasmin, I loved the desciption and the sense of need and pleasure that you evoke in this story. You paint a very eloquent picture of supressed desire allowed to flower and the challenge of confident youth to the insecurities of age, which came across very strongly.

I marked this down because I did find the setting and some of the conversation a little awkward and stilted, but your descriptive writing is wonderful and very arousing. I'd love to read more of your work.

x.Sadie

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
A flame reignited

That was a very hot story. The build up to the sex was at just the right speed and with just the moves.

The hesitancy that Maddy displayed was especially well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exquisite story

please, please keep on giving us wonderful stories like this. Your dialog is really exciting and wonderful. thanks

GalPalGenaGalPalGenaabout 16 years ago
That was Awesome!

I just found this site, and your story was SO HOT! It got me all wet, and ready for more.

TY

xoxo

Gena

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YESSSSSS

Your story brought back so many wonderful memories and feelings that I had pushed to the back of my mind. I was a young school aged girl ,who had a "special girlfriend" back in school, we were young and thought we would be together forever, but it didn't last. Your story made me remember fondly of those times and got my cunt dripping.

JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

laplappapillonlaplappapillonalmost 14 years ago
absolutely wonderful

very erotic tale....any chance of more ?

greenflygreenflyover 13 years ago
Captivating

Your story was lovely and so believable, I hope you write more similar stories or even those with different categories. I will be looking out for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is it about sex and trains? Is it the rhythm, the rocking of the car to and fro? Maybe it’s the sound of the rails as the car rumbles along the tracks? The movies are filled with romance on a train. So is TV. Is it something we simply accept without explanation? All I know is that it’s true.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Love it, love it, I love it! The story is one of a kind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous