Train Station Threesome

Story Info
One slutty night at the train station.
809 words
3.77
15.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

The train station was somewhere between Portsmouth and Hove. It is the one where we change trains but am no longer sure now. I think I came from being with my regular date, Scott, but he could not bring me back for one reason or another and I had to go back home alone.

I was waiting for the train that would bring me to Hove. And that was when I saw him on the platform. He was walking towards me with a smile on his face. I don't know his name but he was the train engineer who I met and flirted with me one night at some station nearer Portsmouth. A lot of teasing happened that night and he was able to play with my tits and even stuck a finger or two in my cunt while he let me feel his huge cock by putting my hand inside his pants. But then my train came already and I had to go.

He said, "Hi!" And told me that he was glad to see me again or that he had been hoping to see me again after we last met. He came closer and accident-like brushed the back of his left hand on my breast where my nipple would be. I let out a gasp. My breasts were sensitive from all the sucking Scott did when I was riding him on his bed earlier.

The guy took my hand and led me to the end of the station platform where we went down some steps and into an alleyway that was a bit underground. He led me to a room/huge closet-like space where he pushed me against the wall and started opening the top of my dress to get to my breasts. He squeezed and mashed them with his hands while his mouth sucked on my nipples. I felt really horny and remembered his huge cock so I helped him take out his cock from his pants. He continued to suck and mash my breasts so I lifted my dress to my waist, got hold of his cock and positioned its tip on my cunt.

He then lifted me up a bit so I could position his cock on my cunthole. I let his cock slide in. I was so wet with excitement and his cock slid easily even if it was really thick and hard. He fucked me standing up with my legs on each of his arms while carrying me with my back on the wall. I was like bouncing on him as his cock slid in and out of my cunt with lots of slushing sound because of my wetness. I was gasping and panting hard. I think I orgasmed twice or thrice as he continued to fuck me standing up while his muscles are bulging. And that was when I saw a figure of a guy on the doorway.

I could not see his face as his back was where the light was. It was dark inside the small room. I hoped he did not see us but I was too noisy so there was no chance of that.

The guy fucking me let me down and made me bend over to suck his cock. After a bit I felt the other guy's cock getting rammed into my cunt, it was longer but not as thick as the train engineer. They pounded their cocks into my cunt and mouth with force and speed. I felt hornier as they pounded harder. I felt like my cunt and mouth were just holes to pleasure their cocks. I felt myself orgasm and yet I wanted more and I did not want them to stop.

Then I heard a train's whistle. I thought that might be my train and the guys hurried some more in their pounding of my mouth and cunt until they orgasmed. Their cum hit me on the face and left thigh. I took out my panties from my bag to clean myself off. I did not wear them because Scott wanted to play with my cunt on the way to the station.

I asked the guys if that was my train that came into the station and the guy I met previously said yes. I hurried out and took my train. I was still panting from the vigorous pounding I got when I reached a seat and then I felt something wet and cold on my face and realized that there was still cum on my left cheek as I saw my reflection on the glass window. It made me smile and I licked the remaining cum and just realized that I still do not know the name of the train engineer and can't even recall the face of the guy that rammed his long cock in my cunt a few minutes back.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers