Train Trip Home

Story Info
She and stranger expose themselves.
2.1k words
4.56
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago. I was on the Amtrac train coming home from a business meeting in D.C. It was the last train of the day and it was already dark outside. After a very long day, I was pretty tired. I couldn't wait to get home to see my husband and our dogs (we hadn't had kids yet). I was in the next to last car of the train and had a seat to myself. The car had been noisy for a while but at each stop, people got off until there were only a few of us left. Across the aisle, a group of guys, who sure seemed to be gay, had finally broken up. They were all touchy-feely with each other and made suggestive comments that certainly activated my 'gay-dar'. Eventually, all but one of the men got off the train. The young man was in the seat directly across the aisle from me. There were only a few other people and they were up in the front of the car, asleep or quietly reading.

I was reading a book. At some point, I looked up and looked around. The guy across the aisle seemed to look up at the same time and he smiled at me. I smiled back. We were both sitting on paired seats, where two bench seats faced each other. We were facing in opposite directions, so we could look directly at each other. I noticed that he had his eyes closed and was absent-mindedly rubbing his crotch with his hand. I should have given him a dirty look and gone back to reading, but I didn't. He had a nice smile and seemed like a nice young guy, again probably gay. He did open his eyes and see me and when I just watched him, he was initially embarrassed, but then continued to rub himself. I smiled at him, which obviously encouraged him. I must've moved my legs and put my hand on my thigh subconsciously, which seemed to encourage him further.

I was horny, and seeing an attractive guy fooling with himself was kind-of erotic. The fact that he was gay removed any danger of him being an over-sexed hetero-creep. I knew a number of gay guys in school and at work and found them to be charming and funny. I began to rub my legs, moving my hands over my thighs. We just looked at each other, without smiling or anything, but we had made a connection.

Well, he kept at it, becoming more brazen, rubbing his inner thighs and revealing the outline of his erection under his trousers. It was gross, but I was amused and wanted to see how much this guy would do. When I kept looking, he smiled and continued to stroke himself. He seemed friendly. He looked at my eyes, then down at my waist indicating that he wanted me to become bolder.

I had nothing else to do. I'm not sure why, but I lifted my skirt up and showed him my pantyhose. I looked at him in a way that was daring him to 'up the ante'.

He moved his hand to where it was directly over his penis and continued to rub himself. My hands moved higher on my legs and up my thighs, exposing my panty-hose almost to my crotch. This was getting erotic.

There was nobody else on the train and I had nothing better to do, so I continued to play-along. I had done something like this with my husband when we were first dating and the fond memory of that time must've subconsciously prompted me to continue.

The young man smiled, unzipped his fly and rubbed himself through his jockey shorts. I couldn't see his prick, but he definitely had his hand over it. He smiled, laughed a bit and nodded toward me. I turned and put one foot on the seat to open my legs and give him a direct view of my crotch. I rubbed my hand over my pussy, stroking myself like he was.

We continued for a few moments and then he unbuttoned his pants. When he reached into his underwear, I could see that his hand was gripping his penis. He was rubbing himself while looking at me with desire in his expression. It was strangely arousing to see this young man masturbating himself, apparently having an erection due to my presence. I was tempted to continue.

It was my turn again. I got bolder. I reached up to the top of my pantyhose and slid my hand down inside my panties, touching the smooth flesh of my pussy. My fingers rubbed between my labia, touching my clitoris while staring at the young man across the aisle. He still had his hand in his pants and was continuing to pump his dick. My fingers slid along the juicy folds of my slit. I was wet from arousal and my finger touching my intimate anatomy felt very good.

He looked around to ensure the car was deserted. Then, he undid his fly and pulled his erect penis out of his pants. I was a little shocked when I saw his cock. It was nice and hard; nice and big. He rubbed it for me, pointing the tip in my direction. I could see precum wetting his hand and the little hole at the tip of his prick.

I was caught up in our 'game', so I reached under my skirt and pulled my pantyhose down my legs and off. He continued to rub himself while I pulled my hose down one leg, then the other. I set them on the seat across from me. It felt good to get the tight pantyhose off after a long day. I opened my legs quickly, flashed my panties, and then closed my legs again. The guy across the aisle smiled and continued to rub his cock. It definitely was fully erect.

After a moment, I resumed rubbing my pussy, this time through my cotton bikini panties. I was getting wetter down there and was breathing more heavily. My fingers stimulated my clitoris.

The realization of what a naughty thing I was doing flashed through my mind, but I was in a devilish mood and enjoyed the risk involved in exposing myself in such a public place and to a stranger. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. My husband has dared me to go topless or even get naked in places where I might get caught and I've found doing as he asked to be extremely stimulating.

My paramour looked at me again and he raised his shirt, showing me his bare chest. He was reasonably attractive, but nothing special. His tits were mere nubs on his flat breast. Nothing to see there, but he nodded to me. So again, I responded. I unhooked and took off my bra, pulling it through the arm-holes of my short-sleeved blouse, while I watched him rub his cock. Then, as I undid one button after another, he would sigh and rub his hands over his chest. When the last button was undone, I spread the blouse open and showed him my tits. My nipples were hard. I rubbed my hands over them. I was a combination of amused and excited. I nodded back at him.

He moved to his knees on the seat facing me and pulled his pants down below his hips, exposing his entire genital area, his cock, his testicles and his pubic hair. His hard prick was standing at attention while he stroked himself. This young man was only a few feet away and his cock was hard because of me.

He nodded at me once again. I lifted my skirt, spread my legs showing him my panties. I pulled them to the side and gave him a view of my hairy little pussy. My dark pubic hair surrounded the pink slit of my vulva. I rubbed my fingers over myself and then I inserted one finger inside my vagina. It looked like his eyes were about to bulge out of his head.

While he was rubbing his cock, he said "Give them to me." I knew he meant my panties. So, what the hell, I slid them off my legs. As I moved my legs, spreading open my thighs as I removed my panties, my crotch was exposed to him. I threw the panties to him.

He took my panties and used them to stroke himself. He was close enough that I could see the features of his cock, the mushroom-shaped head, the stiff shaft with blue veins and his shriveled nut-sack. My white cotton panties were wrapped around his prick.

I spread my knees with my feet on the seat, and continued to play with my pussy. I was lewdly displaying my hairy crotch with the vivid pink crevices of my intimate anatomy. It felt daring and thrilling. Someone might walk back and see us, although the car was totally quiet. My pussy was soaked.

Next, he lifted his shirt again and nodded to me. This was really getting daring. I looked to see if anyone was moving around in the car. They weren't, so pulled my blouse off my shoulders and down my arms so it was around my wrists. I was essentially naked for this guy. I was topless, the skirt was around my waist, and my legs were spread open exposing my naked cunt. We were both rubbing ourselves. I diddled my pussy with one hand and my tweaked my hard little nipples with the other hand. We matched the rhythm of our hands and increased the pace, heading toward mutual orgasms.

Before long, I saw his cock spurting. He shot a big wad of semen, catching it in my panties. I watched his dick spit the white cum. I was coming ever closer to an orgasm, watching him soak my underwear with his seed. Having a man come for me is one of my favorite kinks.

Then, he tossed my messy panties across the aisle to me. I took them and sniffed the deposit of semen covering the inside. I spread my legs wide open and stuck two fingers in myself while rubbing the cum-filled panties on my clit with my other hand. I finally came. Wow, did I come. My body jerked and I gasped, possibly drawing the attention of the people sitting in the front of the car. I was naked except for the skirt bunched around my waist and I was glowing from the perspiration on my bare chest. I was overwhelmed from lust and the danger.

Suddenly, there was some movement in the front of the car, a conductor was walking through checking on everyone. I quickly pulled my blouse back onto my shoulders. My 'friend' across the aisle lowered his shirt and pulled up his pants. I was in trouble, not having enough time to get my blouse buttoned. I had it over my shoulders, but didn't have time to button it, so I leaned against the window and pulled my blouse closed, pretending to look out the window at the darkness.

The conductor walked by and didn't say a thing. After he went back to the next car, I quickly buttoned my blouse while my friend across the aisle gave me an amused look. I'd almost been caught naked. A few minutes later, the conductor came back through our car. I was sitting up. He winked at me. I wondered why but then I saw my bra, pantyhose and panties on the seat across from me next to my purse. I realized that when he had gone through before, my shirt was hiked up leaving my ass exposed. I was embarrassed, but also titillated at his knowing that I was nearly naked.

My partner across the aisle was looking at me and sheepishly laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him and lifted my skirt, giving him a last look at my pussy. We were getting close to the station and other people were moving through the car, so I just put my underwear in my purse.

When the train stopped, I grabbed my things, dashed for the exit and got out of there as fast as I could. Fortunately, my husband was waiting in the car for me. He was pleasantly surprised that I was not wearing a bra or panties and asked if I had travelled the whole way like that. I told him I had taken off my underwear just before we stopped and it was for him. He noticed how wet my cunt was and if he recognized the traces of semen that I had rubbed on it, he didn't say anything. I hoped he didn't notice.

Thinking about it later, I had really been daring and had taken a big risk, but it was a very fulfilling train ride.

It was good for my feminine ego to have given the gay guy a hard-on.

Maybe I had turned him back to the other side.

But then again, maybe he wasn't gay at all.