All Comments on 'Trained by a Succubus Ch. 02'

by Saeclum113

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 month ago

Hot stuff.

A few typos: "Emily a flat bitch" I think this is supposed to be Blair since Emily isn't in the scene.

on page two I think you use 'where' instead of 'wear' once.

Saeclum113Saeclum113about 1 month agoAuthor

@Torcoolguy Oh shoot, nice catch! I'll submit an update asap

torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 month ago

I will say on second read, I love every sex event and transformation that happens, but the sort of lore concept of any devil deal being broken instantly and only meaning transformation into a demon seems a little odd to me.

Jack gets turned into a slave but Blair a perfect equal (or maybe a superior) to Emily?

Again, I have no problem with these things occurring, but something about how they are explained seems off to me.

For some reason it would make more sense to me if this consequence was made explicitly clear with the deal and the contracts themselves always had a little bit more ceremony to them as opposed to them being verbally imposed at any time with any possible request and result. Further if more severe and punishing effects like enslavement had some in universe explanation as opposed to being merely implied. Like, because Jack initially tried to bind Emily him breaking his contract has a more severe implication than what Blair did or some such.

Further, a lot of these contracts are almost phrased and function like wagers or bets instead of always explicit requests, so I think there is just a bit more room to play with and flesh them out.

Saeclum113Saeclum113about 1 month agoAuthor

@torcoolguy Thanks for the constructive feedback! I originally planned to add some more lore at the end, but felt it was a bit clunky/shoehorned in, so I decided to add it to the next part. Though that said, you've raised some good points I need to consider. I will say this though: Emily is *very* crafty and good at finding ways to exploit the system. Since Jack didnt ask about the potential consequenses of breaking the contract, she decided not to tell him so she would have more options to manipulate him. With Blair, she knew Blair would become too horny to think after her transformation, which allowed her to take advantage of her.

The contracts function as a kind of trade with virginity being very valuable, so the cost of breaking a contract centered around it has a high price - slavery. Jack offering his virginity for just a quickie was an amazing deal for Emily. -Okay as I wrote an explanation for Blair's contract, I just realized I made a big mistake and will have to uh adjust the lore a bit. It might end up creating interesting possibilities, but right now I'm a bit upset at myself for this oversight. I'll post an in-depth explanation on my blog when I reach a better interpretation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Again the uncaring and sadistic futa on make, its never any different, rly disapointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Again the uncaring and sadistic futa on make, its never any different, rly disapointed"

Cool criticism, bro. If you read the first part or looked at the story tags you'd know what you're in for.

Saeclum113, don't listen to these dummies. This was a fantastic continuation of the first part and it really opens things up for more. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great stuff!!! Cant wait to see more!!!

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_21 days ago

Cannot wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaeclum113@Saeclum113
Someone who loves futa domination and men transforming into women. I have a website if you want more lore, to stay up to date, or have a faster way of contacting me: https://saeclum113.wixsite.com/tales

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES