All Comments on 'Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 01'

by Wendigo74

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"You are Alex,"

.

No, I am not. Second person stories suck and are an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the plot and the great sex. The point of view just doesn’t seem right though. Just my thoughts.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Telling the story about a virginal 19-year-old who was so sheltered he never had ANY experiences with females, and now needs to be taught by his mother and aunt, in SECOND PERSON VIEW? Bold decision.... very bold decision...

Wendigo74Wendigo74about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. The POV was inherited from the AI beginnings and as the story grew, I never got around to actually changing that. Unconsciously the 2nd POV rubbed me a bit as I did jump to 1st person sometimes while writing. I've now put a new version with cleaned up 2nd person POV to approval.

2nd part of the story (already in review) in in 1st person POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story but parts of it was a little hard too understand! I don't know what some of the comments are talking about like POV and first person and 2nd person??? If you wrote another version of this I can't wait to read it! I just started reading literotica some of the stories are okay and some not!! I gave this 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but kind of cooled of at the end. I thought mom should have taken his virginity, then aunt next. but good story anyway. will read pt. 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why the step-mom bs? We come here for real incest. Gave you 3 stars because of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous