Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Next part from Suzy's point of view.
13.6k words
4.56
11.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendigo74
Wendigo74
29 Followers

Part 2. This part is written from the point of view of Suzy, Alex's mother.

Last night. Not much else had been on my mind during the workday. Now that I had sobered up and done a short shift at work, it felt quite unreal. I didn't drink that much these days so the wakeup in the crowded bed, hung over, was an atypical experience.

Waking up naked was also not usual as I tended to sleep in comfortable jammies because the insulation of my house was from... 1940's? What was even more divergent from my normal routine was waking up with someone.

In the quiet moments of the workday, I had tried to remember when the was the last time I had woken up with someone after Alex had grown up and wanted to sleep alone. Someone I cared about, that is. There were the few one-night stands that I barely remembered, courtesy of Mer who had watched Alex so I could get on the prowl. The dating seemed to never work out for me. Sex, yes. Dating, relationships... there was always so much to do and Alex to take care of.

I walked past the old church graveyard, and like so many times before, I walked the familiar route to the grave. Nina Breanna Hendell. What would you have said if you knew about last night, I thought. I didn't think of myself as a religious person. Just sometimes I hoped that Nina was there to answer my questions, somewhere.

Nina had always been like me in that she was very open to things. Wiccan to the bone, she lived her own life as she wanted. That was the main reason that Alex did not have a father. They never could figure out who he was, and Nina hadn't cared.

I knelt before the grave and wiped the fallen leaves off it. "Oh, Nina." I sighed. As I felt the loss and pain again and saw the five-pointed star on the gravestone I remembered what Nina had told me of the Wicca philosophy one memorable weekend. 'an it harm none, do what ye will' was the gist of it, if I remembered correctly. From the depths of my memory, floated another one. 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.'

Drying the few tears on my cheeks, I rose. "Thank you. I love you. I'll try being true to your life. I'm sure that is what you would have wanted for Alex as well."

Arriving home, I changed from work clothes to something more comfortable. Although it had to be said that while I loved my warm, soft, and cozy clothes, I tended to wear 'uniforms' as I called them, especially outside home.

While I started the daily ritual of making tea, I checked the messages and on the top of them was one from Mer. 'Call me'. What a surprise. We had things to discuss, at least for a few evenings worth but I knew that she would manage for a few minutes.

Sipping my tea, I let my thoughts run free. During the day I had not had proper time to mull over things. That was one of the things that separated me from Meredith and Nina. They lived their life more moment to moment while I tended to at least to try to plan. Not that last night had involved any planning. Sighing, I decided to call my sister.

Mer picked up on the second ring. "Where have you been, don't you read your messages?" she almost yells to me.

"There is this thing called work, you might have heard of it." I calmly respond.

"You're a librarian, don't tell me that you cannot sneak in between the stacks and call me anytime you want. I mean, it is a library, not a hospital."

"I know. I just didn't have any time to get my head straight and talking to you wouldn't have made it any easier."

"Do NOT tell me that you are backpedaling. As I am not, and I hope to all the gods that Alex isn't either." she rushes out.

"I'm not. Do not fret, dear sister. You will get your fun. I hope. I haven't talked to Alex since." Small shiver of fear passes through me. "I'm sure it's fine."

"So, are we going to visit him again?" She enquires quietly.

I sigh. "Of course, we are. I truly think that while you inherited the looks, I got the brains. What do you think - that we start avoiding him?"

She is quiet for a few moments. "Suzy, I am afraid. I know it's stupid and not fair to think that he would start to hate us or anything, but... "

"I know. It's not rational but that makes it not a single bit easier. I say we give him a visit. Let our minds to be at rest." I hesitate "One way or the other."

"Ha! I knew you would be worried too. Sure, I have a client meeting and can be there at four and meet you both there, okay?"

You make your goodbyes and hang up. I look at myself in the mirror and decide to change before leaving.

Living in a small town has its benefits. One of them is that you can walk almost anywhere if you are not in a hurry. I could have taken my car, but it was only half an hour of walking. It is early autumn Saturday and while the air is slowly getting colder, there is still some warmth, and the sun is shining nicely.

I try to walk as much as I can to keep myself in shape. Now that Alex has lived by himself for a while, I've noticed that it is so much easier just to stay on the couch after work as there is not that much to be done anymore. In addition, I think that while my breasts gets the first attention of men - and some women - I think that my legs are my best part.

That is one of the reasons that I'm partial to stockings. Some women think them impractical or uncomfortable, but I like them. While my thighs are thick, they are in good shape and my calves are muscular and lean, thanks to walking and yoga.

Thinking about that I find that one of the most titillating thoughts is of getting to know what Alex likes about my body. It is not something that really hasn't come up earlier, not very surprisingly. Thinking about it now gives me hot feeling on my cheeks and butterflies in my stomach.

I feel like that thought is something I would need to immediately squash as totally inappropriate but that isn't the case anymore, now, is it? This all so new. On the other hand, I have handled other mental readjustments in my life, and I can't think how this would be any different.

My train of thought stops as I realize that I have arrived at Alex's building. I scold myself as I remember that we haven't even told him that we are arriving. Maybe he is not at home, I think and feel a momentary relief. I immediately feel ashamed of the feeling. These bouncing emotions are going to be the death of me, I tell myself as I press the buzzer.

The door clicks and I enter. Getting to his floor I look at myself in the mirror of the elevator. I'm in my 'uniform'; white blouse, neat gray skirt, flat heeled shoes and of course the stockings. Thinking about them makes me rub my thighs together and I get a momentary thrill out of it. I must admit that I spent maybe few more moments selecting my underwear today than I normally would. So, sue me. Maybe I'll get lucky, I think and with a grin come out of the elevator.

Alex has opened his door and seeing me comments "Aren't we perky today. To which do I owe the honor of your presence?"

I give him an enigmatic look "Wouldn't you want to know? Now let me in and make me some tea."

"Oh, and Meredith is coming as well as soon as she can get her work done."

I love looking at his face. It is like an open book to me after all these years. I can almost hear the thoughts in his hungover head. He is surprised to see me, happy as always - which warms my heart. Then the realization hits and he blushes a bit. I purposefully don't check his crotch to see if there is a sudden bulge. I don't want to make him any more uncomfortable than he is already. Then the insecurity hits him, and I can't let him hang anymore.

"Don't rip your trousers off yet. Tea, remember?" I push past him inside. As I enter the apartment, I feel like passing out. "And open up a window. Sheesh. Did you just wake up?" He nods.

The apartment reeks of old liquor with a hint of sex. I go to the living room and open the door to the balcony. Getting back to the kitchen I see him sitting in there in his sweatpants and t-shirt. He has managed to put the kettle on, but he looks like death warmed up.

I stop in the doorway and look at him. He has always been a fit and good-looking boy. He is obviously not at his best, his sand-colored hair all tousled up and stubble on his chin. That does not take away anything from his body that I look at with new eyes.

His work at the carpentry shop keeps him in shape and while his muscles are not as defined as bodybuilders, they are indeed there. He is taller than me and while lanky, he still has a nice frame for those muscles.

He notices me looking and there is a moment of awkwardness between us.

He clears his throat "I think it was something that you said last night in very memorable moment. 'like what you see?', I think it was."

You both remember the moment. You, standing naked in front of him in drunken indignation.

I sit down opposite him and ask him gently "Honey, are you okay? With this? And in general?"

He struggles with his answer, throws his hands up and winces.

I take mercy on him as motherly feelings arise. "Oh, poor baby. Take an ibuprofen, lots of water and a shower. We're in no hurry."

With a backwards glance at me he disappears in the bathroom.

I fix my tea and sit down waiting for him to return to the land of the living. It's an odd feeling getting these motherly feelings and at the same time I can't wait to ... well, rip his clothes off and ravish him right then and there.

I really had not recognized how in a need of a good fucking I had been. Since I had left our business, I hadn't had too much action. Oh, well. This was one way of fixing the situation.

Anyway, the need to know where we stood after all this was greater than the need to rip my clothes off and join him in the shower, so I just sipped my tea and waited for him to come back.

I had finished the tea when he joined me looking much better. I had made a cup of coffee for him, and he looked at me thankfully gulping it down at an almost indecent pace.

I noticed his gaze wondering to my breasts occasionally, and I tried suppressing my smile. He was just so cute when he tried to sneak a peek. I had few of the top buttons open so he had lot of cleavage to look at. I played with the thought of provocatively opening another button but squashed that idea down. It still caused some heat to start gathering in the nether regions of my body.

We sat for a moment in silence. It was nice to notice that we could still feel relaxed with each other. I'd always appreciated the moments where we just sat together not doing anything at all.

"Mom. I'm fine with what happened yesterday."

Well. That was straightforward.

He continues. "We were drunk and all and emotions were running high, but I wasn't forced to do anything that I did not want to do. I enjoyed our time. I love you and I love auntie. Now I just need to understand how that love has... evolved."

Despite all the assurances and everything the night before, I feel so relieved that I could just go limp and flow under the table.

"Thank you, honey. I love you too. I know that while I am not your biological mother, the taboo can still be a rough thing. It is causing all sorts of emotional turbulence for me but no matter what, I will still love you."

We get up and hug. I let the hug linger longer than I normally would, and Alex is in no rush to let it end either. Enjoying the warmth of his body and the scent of soap on him I close my eyes and just stay in the moment.

Raising my head, I study his face. There is love and longing in there as well as some lust sprinkled in. As if it would be the most natural thing in the world, our lips meet in a kiss, and we explore each other's lips. The kiss gets heavier as we get more comfortable and I feel his erection against my leg. Heat starts growing in my stomach. It wouldn't be long before the pulsing heat would creep down and start making me wet.

I gently push him away. "I think that while Meredith would think it funny finding me bent over the table when she arrives, that would not make it easy for any structured teaching."

"I know how you've just found sex and cannot wait to get at it again as soon as possible, we still need to be a bit patient. I know your aunt is chomping at the bit and we surely will be having all sorts of fun today if it is up to me in any way, but I don't want our whole relationship to be about sex."

He looks somewhat crestfallen, and I continue.

"Don't get me wrong. I would like nothing more than to get that hard cock in me again but time and place. Time and place." It seems that I still get to give him lectures about things.

He visibly jumps as I so openly tell him about my need and getting a bit amused I can't resist but to add "Yes. I really love your big hard cock in my pussy." and watch him intently.

That made him adjust his pants for sure. While teasing him has always been fun, I decide to move to safer waters before Mer arrives. "Tell me about your work. Are you planning to have a vacation? What are you planning to do..."

We chat about all sorts of inconsequential things; I ask about his friends, and we try to keep the sexual topics off the table. Alex has always been a good conversationalist, knowing what to say and when to listen. I'm still baffled how he hasn't charmed some hot girl. Not that it causes me any issues now, I think, feeling guilty at the thought.

Time flies and sooner than I realize the door buzzer makes a noise, surprising us and Alex rings the door open.

As Mer breezes in, it is obvious that she's given her clothes more thought today and she is wearing a knitted dress that hugs her body and there are slits on the sides for her legs to peek out. I notice her wearing high heels. She has arrived with a car it seems, and suddenly I wish I had my heels too.

"How's my favorite nephew today?" she rushes to give him a quick hug and kiss - on the lips. That does not escape my notice. Alex is a bit flustered by this and that is the effect she has on almost anyone. Sometimes she is like a small tornado rushing in.

She takes a seat and Alex starts brewing coffee for them. I've been always partial to tea but those two live on the stuff.

"He's a bit hung over but otherwise I think he's fine" I inform my sister. She glances at me, and my smile tells me everything she needs to know. She relaxes visibly.

"Yeah, I think I'm staying off the sauce at least for a few days. I never remember how hard it hits me the next day." he informs us.

Silence falls and the atmosphere around the table gets tense.

"Funny how we were sitting just like this here yesterday." Meredith points out. "Maybe today we can skip the awkwardness and fighting." She continues looking at us.

"About that..." Alex starts rubbing his neck.

"What about it? We have barely started teaching you. I say the lessons continue today." That is Mer in a nutshell. Directly to the point. I must agree. There is no use hemming and hawing.

A smile at her aunt's antics makes its way on Alex's lips. "Right... do you have a curriculum or something for me?"

It is not like Meredith, and I had done any planning before coming here. For a moment I am at a loss.

"Silly!" laughs Mer happily. "When would we had done that? Yesterday evening was not exactly planned... while it ended up in a very nice place. But I do have an idea."

"Alex. Would it be okay for you if your mother sent me your favorites and browsing history we talked about?" she has sugary-sweet smile on her face making her look almost angelic. Well... sexy angel maybe. It seem that every human being is starting to turn me on today.

He has the look of a deer in the headlights.

"Hey, that is a brilliant idea. We just go from the top." I gush, teasing him more. "But really that is a very good way to start."

"Don't get shy on me now, young man. If you're nice I might even flash you." Meredith continues.

After some deliberation, permission is given, and she starts reading. She browses through some videos and the moaning and sound of sex fills the silence in the kitchen intermittently.

She looks thoughtful and swipes the screen a few times until she shows it to me. I am little surprised but on further thinking it is a good idea.

This requires some groundwork though. "Alex, you may need to sit down. Right. You are sitting down. Umm." I am momentarily speechless. Before Mer can start to look at me pitifully, I continue.

"Have you ever thought how I, as a single mother- " Mer clears her throat noisily "Yes. Yes. You helped a lot. Thank you. May I continue?" I add slightly irritated. This was going to be difficult even without interruptions.

I start again "You know that we have always tried to keep no secrets from each other?" I swallow. "There is one thing that we have never told you and you never asked."

"I am a librarian and single mother. Even with significant help," I direct to Mer. "it has been difficult."

"It seems that you never asked how I could afford for us to live in a house, with a car and we were never really lacking. My pay provides for my needs currently just fine but when you were young, things were tight."

"Your mothers inheritance helped with the house, but I needed a way to make more money. That is where Mer came in."

Meredith continues smoothly "As you might remember, when Nina was pregnant with you, we lived in a commune with her and few other of our friends. Some of them made the ends meet with... well ... sex work. We have always been quite liberal with our views and at that time I was dabbling in some activities with them."

"You were a prostitute?!?" Alex is totally blown away. Fortunately, his tone of voice is just astonished and not accusatory. I feel a small twinge of pride; we have raised him well.

Meredith laughs at his expression. "I would not go that far. Well. I had some clients that I had some sex with but that was on my discretion. Mainly it was BDSM, spanking some guys and being demeaning. Surprisingly easy money."

I take the lead again. "When I asked for her help, Mer suggested that we get into the business properly. With some seed money we built a studio - a dungeon if you will - and started advertising discreetly. Suddenly we had more work than we had time for. Do you remember the evenings when auntie took care of you and spoiled you shamelessly when you were young. I just said that I was off taking care of business. Well ... I was."

"We took shifts, and we had our own regular customers." Meredith reminisces. "Some days we had so much work that I thought I would get blisters from swinging the whip."

Alex just sits there blinking rapidly. "Darling. I'm sorry that we did not tell you, but we thought that if you found out ... or even worse, some of your friends found out, it would have affected you." I bow my head in the sudden shame.

"Your mom dropped out after you became older, and at that point we had stabilized our financial situations. Me? As I've told you I am a freelancer. I also do web design from time to time. It just pays so much less." Meredith is smiling as the cat who ate the canary. She is enjoying this way too much.

Alex lifts my chin up and says "Mom, you can do no wrong. I cannot say that I'm not surprised and need to revise some of my memories, but you obviously did it for me, for us, and for that I'm very grateful."

I rush into his embrace and weep openly from the relief. "I am so sorry, honey. I did not mean to keep this from you, but.."

After I have calmed down and considered and rejected the idea of a drink, we get back on track. From the expression on Alex's face, he is starting to get where we are going with this.

"As the appointed head teacher, " Mer stands up "I do declare that today you are going to learn all things kinky. Study will happen at our studio. So, let's move already."

Wendigo74
Wendigo74
29 Followers