Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wait for the pizza to arrive and sit in a companionable silence. It is starting to get dark outside, so I turn on some lights. It is nice and cozy but while he got the works, it still affected us. Based on the squirming that Mer does, she is itching for the same thing as I am.

The pizzas arrive and as we sit in the kitchen filling our stomachs, I start "Soooo... We could say that you are somewhat more experienced now?"

Mer makes an odd, suppressed noise and almost chokes on her slice.

"Mom, auntie, I've tried now for some time to get grips on you, that place and what happened but it feels like I had been tripping or something. It feel almost unreal."

"Do you feel bad? Regrets? Unexplainable sadness?" Mer asks as I wolf down the pizza. Say what you might but being a Domina really burns calories.

"Nothing like that now. I felt a bit hollow right after but that passed." he ponders.

"Well. You can process through the memory of it as you like but you can always count on us to help if needed." she adds and finishes her pizza. "It's not like we haven't done that before."

"It's like there was life before yesterday and then these two days ... just... feel unreal." he says standing up.

The meal over, we feel lost. It can be seen on every face.

I break the silence. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to strip, take a shower and then going to go into bed naked. You are invited.", I say and start to head upstairs.

"Remember, you still owe me some lovin'" Mer reminds my son and follows me. Alex follows us as if he had any choice in the matter. One by one we shower and climb into my bed. Luckily, I still have my king sized one so we fit nicely. We look at each other and the absurdity of the situation raises some smiles, then some giggles and suddenly we are laughing like maniacs, letting go of all the tension that has built up during the day. As we quiet down, I recognize how emotionally charged these two days have been. Laughter is good.

It seems that Mer does not want to wait any longer. She gently pushes Alex onto his back. He raises his eyebrows but says nothing.

Mer grabs his sleeping cock and gently massaging it she asks Alex "Is it sore or anything?"

He shakes his head and watches as his cock hardens in my sister's hand. We are all watching as his cock slowly grows and hardens.

"We have a problem, dear." I say to Mer. "There are two of us and he only has a single cock. What a conundrum."

Mer rolls her eyes "Conundrum. We know that you're a librarian. No need to brag with your vocabulary. Anyway, it's my turn so there is no problem."

"What you can do though, is make sure I'm ready for him." she adds. She turns a bit, so I have access to her.

Even after yesterday's show, I feel a little hesitation as I look at my sisters behind. She has a nice round ass, not as big as mine but still something to grab onto. She obviously trains as when I grab it, my hand finds smooth muscle under the softness.

I give her a playful slap on the aforementioned ass and then my hand starts its journey towards the secrets of her pussy. I carefully track her slit with my fingers, slowly teasing her folds open. She reflexively opens her legs more and my fingers sink in.

As she is not yet very wet, I probe her hole with a single finger bringing the moisture up. As my finger sinks into her, her breath catches momentarily but she continues her task of bringing Alex up.

I spread her juices on her outer lips and continue the movement towards her clitoris, giving her labia some attention on the way. I repeat this movement up and down her slit dipping deeper into her with every time.

It does not take long before I add a second finger and she starts to push back but her pose does not give her much leeway. I grab her ass with my other hand to hold her still as I fingerfuck her.

Alex let's out a moan and I pull my fingers out. As Mer turns to see why I stopped, I push the sticky fingers in her mouth. She is surprised but obediently licks and sucks them clean.

Getting on all fours she says "I'm not in mood for lovin' anymore, I need some hard fucking. Be a good boy Alex and give it to me."

She is quite a sight as she pushes her ass in the air. Her pussy is beautifully engorged and her wet labia gleam in the dim light. She shakes her ass. "Come on. I don't have all day."

He gets up and on his knees behind her. I open the drawer in the nightstand and pulling out my trusty wand, I get in position to see what is happening.

He looks at Mer's ass as entranced. The he grabs his hard cock and without any warning, positions it on the waiting hole and pushes in. Down to the hilt. Mer lets out a choked sound. For just a moment it feels like whole world has stopped.

"Wow," Alex breathes out. "It's so... so..."

"Wet?" I suggest while I position the wand on my rapidly moistening lower lips. "Hot?"

"Big." says Meredith with a strangled voice. "Please start slowly - again."

"How come it did not feel this big yesterday?" she continues.

I turn on the wand on a low setting and I press slowly inwards guiding the buzzing head towards its target. "Maybe because you were very drunk yesterday and can't remember? Just relax."

He pulls out almost completely and slowly pushes about half of his not inconsiderable length back in. I look in fascination as it disappears into my sister's needy body.

I wiggle the wand a bit and the now-lubricated head slides between the lips and touches my clitoris. It feels like an electric shock through my body, and I let out a small involuntary moan.

Watching as my sons' hard cock sliding deeper in with every small movement, I turn the speed setting of the wand up. I feels like my whole body is vibrating in time with my clit. It feels so good.

Finally, he has hilted again and savors the feeling "Auntie, you feel so good. If I would have known sex would be this amazing, I would have done something about it much earlier."

"Less talk. More fucking." she answers. "I've waited for this long enough."

Many things can be said about Alex, but he has always been kind and obedient. Considering his performance today at the studio, it seems obvious where that tendency flows from.

He does as he's asked and starts slamming his cock into Mer with long, strong strokes.

After a few moments she starts to let out small yelps with every thrust. "So deep. Fuck me deep, Alex."

I turn up the wand up a notch and the scene of them fucking is so arousing that the buzz of the wand against my most sensitive place almost makes me see stars. "You look so hot guys. So hot."

It seems that Alex's stamina this time is much better in the embrace of Meredith's pussy, and he plows her mercilessly. She pushes her head down on the bed and her body shakes as he slams into her.

The sight and sound of them enjoying each other's bodies, the carnal sound of Alex's hips slamming into her ass, and the relentless vibration on my clit is too much. My whole body tenses from the approaching orgasm and I have just enough time to yell "I'm ... I'm comiiiiinnngg!" before my back arches, and the vibration of the wand sends crashing waves of pleasure from my groin throughout my body. The outside world seizes to exist for a moment, and I just float.

As the pulses in my pussy gradually slow and die down, I look at the act beside me. Their frenzied coupling is reaching its crescendo. Mer gasps for breath a few times and screams wordlessly into the bedcovers as her peak finds her.

Alex slows down and his cock slides out as Mer pulls herself off and flops down on the bed.

My eyes are drawn immediately to his cock that stands there alone, proudly coated in my sisters' juices.

Wait a minute. He didn't cum?

He kneels there on the bed, his eyes moving from her to me and back as if seeking new prey. He breathes heavily and a bead of precum slowly falls from his almost purple glans.

Wordlessly I turn and open my legs for him. The realization that this throbbing hard thing hovering before me is going to be invading my already tender pussy almost makes me come again on the spot.

He does not waste time and as he settles on me, I feel the head of his member seeking to enter my vagina. I guide him with my hand and suddenly I'm filled up. On reflex my stomach muscles tense and I press into his chest.

His cock fills me completely and utterly. Then he pulls back, and I feel a sudden loss. As he enters me again, I squeeze his cock with every bit of strength that I have in my pelvic muscles. I want to hold him there, right where he belongs.

Despite my efforts he moves back and starts ramming his cock deep in me. I grab hold of him and use my legs to pull him even deeper. My breasts press against his sweaty hard chest, and I hold him with every muscle in my body.

I hear his panting breath in my ear, and I try to pull him even closer, even deeper.

I feel the head of his cock hitting my cervix slightly and while it sends small shivers of pain through me, I take it thankfully and try to pull him even deeper, to have him totally and completely in this moment.

As his breaths become gasps and his movements more frantic, I know he is starting to get close.

He starts to tense up and I whisper in his ear. "Let it come, honey. Come in me. Come deep."

Few more thrusts and with a loud groan he comes. I feel the spasms of his cock in my vagina and try to squeeze him in time with his contractions. The warm pulses of his semen hitting my womb deep in me feels so right.

As he gradually relaxes, I caress his back and I feel that I have never loved him more.

"I love you. I love you so much. My good boy." I tell him as I feel his hot breath tickling my neck, his body slowly settling on mine.

Suddenly I feel additional arms around me. Mer hugs us both. I release one of my arms and pull her against me. Her warm body feels almost as good as my sons. I close my eyes and just enjoy our moment of silent bliss.

It is late and we decide to sleep here. While it is going to be tight, I do not complain as the idea of their bodies against mine all night long feels wonderful. I've slept with enough people know that the reality of it isn't quite what one would expect, but I'm more than willing to pay the price.

We have a late snack and gather on the couch to watch tv. We have always been physically close but this time as we gather under the blanket, it feels different. Not much but there is a special connection going on. As if we are all part of some great secret.

Thinking about it - we are. This our new relationship cannot leak out. With a small town like this the effects would be disastrous. I let the thought drift away, there is always another time to worry about things.

We truly try to watch the television, but the situation degenerates to general hugging, kissing and light petting. The exertions of today and the lost sleep last night make us so tired that nothing more comes of it. Not for the lack of trying though. It feels like we are trying to catch up for years and years of hidden need.

Even when tired, it feels so good for anyone to express their love to you physically and having two people doing that is even better.

My lips and ears are kissed, hands touch me all over and Alex even spends joyful five minutes playing with both of our breasts. That reminds us that Mer and I have not really touched each other since late teens and we refamiliarize ourselves with each other's bodies.

We are just too tired to get too excited and as our sleepiness gets the better of us, we stop our tender explorations and get to bed.

Despite some arranging of elbows and knees I fall asleep almost immediately. I usually sleep well, and this night is no exception. From experience I know that neither of my bedmates snores which is a blessing in this situation.

I dream most of the nights and this is no exception. What is exceptional is that I rarely see erotic dreams, and now I see one of the most vivid ones ever.

It must have been the visit to the studio and my hidden exhibitionist streak at work as in my dream I'm locked naked in wooden stocks, like in medieval times. The location of the dream looks like an old school operating theatre or small amphitheater. I have a ball gag in my mouth and my drool drops off my chin.

The rising tiers of seats are in darkness above me, and the only lights point to me and make me exposed and vulnerable. I hear murmurs, laughter, and jeers from the audience. I know that they are laughing at my shame and that arouses me greatly.

Then I feel soft lips on my pussy. Someone behind me is licking me. They do it slowly, deliberately and while I struggle there is not much about that I can do about it. After I have squirmed red-faced getting more and more aroused against my will, the crowd quiets for a moment and I know that there is a different person behind me. The merciless teasing of my pussy and ass continues.

Occasionally, they change the person working on me but despite the momentary rests I feel my orgasm slowly, sneakily approaching. I'm afraid what will happen when I come. Am I even allowed to?

When the orgasm finally arrives, I try to yell out and my body tries to move but the restrictions placed on me prevent me from acting out in any way. I struggle as I silently rise to the peak of my excitement and come crashing down. As the waves slowly ebb away, I wake up.

I'm sweaty all over and my pussy throbs almost painfully. My breath comes in laboring gasps. I almost piss myself when I feel a head between my legs. My reaching hands dart under the sheets and to my relief they encounter the sweaty curls of my sister.

"Goddamit Meredith." I mutter, my heartrate going down.

"Good morning, dear sister." the insufferable hussy says in a muffled voice.

"You slept like the dead, so we decided to wake you up. It almost ten o'clock and Alex is making us breakfast. Isn't he sweet?" she says crawling up my body.

I try to protest but my mouth is sealed with kisses tasting of my pussy.

While I struggle feebly and slap her, I note that this is the best wake up that I've had in a long time.

The smell of the breakfast drew us downstairs shortly after. It seemed that Alex still knew where everything was as we had tea, coffee, scones and of course - bacon. We sat down and acted like civilized people for at least a few minutes.

"Did you enjoy your wake-up call?" he inquires politely with no mischievous expression on his face whatsoever.

I am almost speechless. "That was your idea?" I splutter "You would send my sweet innocent sister to do such heinous things to your poor mother. How has the moral fiber of the youth gone down in these years. I lament for the future." It seems that I found my tongue after all.

They both stare at me "What? You mean I cannot vax poetic at the breakfast table anymore?"

After we have cleaned the table, put the dishes in the washer and after we've done all sorts of necessary things, we find ourselves again sitting at a kitchen table. At least this time it is my table.

The feeling around it is bit weird. It is kind of hard to feel like a sex maniac in the bright morning sun sitting at the kitchen table with your family. We discuss about all sorts of safe things but underneath there is obvious tension.

It's not like we haven't been satisfied enough. I can't remember when I last came this many times in a weekend. But I think we all have some small niggling fear that if we stop, we may not start again. We almost fear normalcy. We have been living on the hormonal edge for so long that now it's almost as if we don't know how to live without it anymore.

It is just that none of us can put it to words. Is there a spell to be broken? Really?

I do my best and try to put it out there. "Umm... does either - or both - of you have the fear that if you just leave to your homes, it is almost as if this was just a dream? That the carriage turns into a pumpkin again?"

I get two slow nods back. "Do we actually need to fear that? I think we are just coming down from a high. I fear that Alex suddenly doesn't want to .... uhh ... fuck his mom anymore ... and you," I nod to Meredith "just ... don't want this dumpy old lady."

"I know these are my fears talking but I guess there is only one way to find out. Go home, you two."

They try to protest but I just raise my hand. "If there is something real happening here, let's meet tomorrow after work and see how we feel about things. Know that I will love you even if neither of you arrives."

We say our goodbyes like normal people, and they leave.

The rest of the Sunday feels longer than any day before. I walk around the house pretending to be cleaning. I try to read a book but when I note that I have read the same page at least five times I put it down.

There's so much to process. There's no avoiding it, I need to figure out how I feel. First thing I do though is take off my clothes and walk into shower - again. After I have tried to dissolve myself with hot water I get out, dry myself and go stand in front of a full-length mirror.

I try to be objective as I look at myself. For a woman my age, I am in pretty good shape. I suck in my tummy and turn around. I slap my thighs and bend over to touch my toes.

It's not like I've ever been very sensitive about my body and looks. Despite the teasing of Meredith, I think that if we both haven't won the genetic lottery, we still got quite a few of the numbers right.

So, I really do not feel like a dumpy old lady. It must be something else.

Then I go to my wardrobe and fetch something more comfortable than good looking to put on. After making a mug of tea I find myself sitting on the porch, thinking.

I go through all the things that were done and said during these eventful two days. I let myself to go through things dispassionately. It is obvious that the start of things was rather stormy, and I do still have some emotional pain from it.

Then I steel myself and ask myself the dreaded question. Have I damaged my relationship with my son? What if he does want to have sex with me again? Make love? Or even worse, what if he doesn't?

Meredith is much easier. We have been through so much together that we can survive through all what this entails, come hell or high water.

But Alex. He is so young. I cannot discount the possibility that he is doing all this just because he is currently high with the new experience and hormones. I do remember how stupid I became after my first time. I would have done anything to get more.

He is also so kind and, well - submissive. It would be easy for me and Mer to manipulate him into doing anything without even realizing that we were doing that.

Worries over worries over worries.

In the end what gives me peace is the same thing that gave it to me did yesterday morning at the graveyard. 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.' I am acting according to my nature out of love. I don't hold any real greed or malice in my heart, and I only wish for the best for the people I love.

I get up, go back inside, and start on the book again. This time I can concentrate.

Monday. After the weekend it is nice to get back to work. Some of my colleagues note that I'm looking perky today. If they only knew. The day passes quickly and when I check my messages, there is nothing there. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not but I am at peace.

I get home and while I'm not waiting for anything, I must admit that I am sensitive to the noises coming from outside. Was that car slowing down just now? Was that the door?

I do not have to fret for too long when the downstairs door opens, and I hear familiar "Heeelllooo!".

Meredith is here. I didn't expect anything else but there is still a feeling of relief.