Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go downstairs and hug my sister. Even through her normal bluster, there is evident relief on his face as well.

"Alex is not here yet?" she asks. "He is coming, right?"

"I would think so. I've given it some thought and I'm quite disappointed if he is not here almost right after his day ends."

"Good. I have a plan." She pulls what is obviously lingerie out of her bag. "We'll ambush him."

It seems that she has raided my closet in the studio. We quickly change and apply some slutty make-up. We put on heels and get to waiting. Not soon after, we hear steps on the porch. We get into our ambush position by the door and I have a sudden thought that this might not be him and we will give a heart attack to some neighbor.

I suppress my sudden urge to giggle as the door opens. It is indeed Alex, and his eyes widen as he sees us. Due to our - lately just hers - line of work we do have gathered quite a collection of sexy clothing and Mer has done her best to pick up the sluttiest set of lingerie that she could find for us.

I'm wearing a black corset that leaves my big boobs almost bare and mainly just pushes them up to an even more prominent position. I have garter belt and stockings in the same color and crotchless lacy panties. High heels lift me to almost the height of my son and enhance my shapely calves.

Meredith is wearing practically the same ensemble, but she is wearing red to my black. We have not spared the makeup as the plan is to look not quite cheap, but still slutty.

Based on his reaction, it has been worth the effort. His stunned look is so cute, and we leave him no room for any independent action.

"Welcome. May I undress you, sir?" Meredith purrs to him and starts to unbutton his shirt. Meanwhile I am already removing his shoes. In no time at all he is standing naked in my kitchen.

We crouch before him and with four hands start to caress his hips, ass and balls while slowly stroking him at the same time. His cock hardens at record speed.

At that point Mer noisily slurps it in her mouth and while her red lips start to move up and down his shaft, I fondle his balls and look him in the eyes.

"Is sir pleased with the reception?" I enquire with sweet smile on my lips. "We thought that your arrival would be worth a small celebration."

As he nods jerkily looking at his cock disappearing between those hungry lips, we change places. This time Mer concentrates on his balls, tickling them with her nails and I take his manhood in my mouth.

I start bobbing my head while increasing suction. His cock is smeared all over in red lipstick and he lets out an animalistic groan as I take him deep in my throat and keep him there for a moment until I continue, looking him in the eyes the whole time.

Meredith gets up and walks behind him and plasters herself to Alex's back. I look up and see her teasing his nipples with her dexterous fingers. Mer kisses his neck and after a few minutes his legs start to shake, and we relent and let him gather his breath.

We take his hands and lead him to the table and Mer lightly hops on it. She lies on her back and spreads her legs, inviting him in. The sight of her wantonly open on the table looks so arousing and obviously that's what Alex thinks as well. He glances at me as for confirmation and moves to stand between my sisters' legs.

He plows her slit with his cock for a moment and then sinks deep. He grabs her ankles spreading her even wider and starts to slam into her with rapid pace. He looks intensely down to where their bodies meet and increases his speed.

The sound of flesh on flesh is delicious. I move to the side and start teasing Meredith's tits. I knead them and pinch her nipples. "Harder." she breathes, and we comply.

After riding my sister hard for a few minutes, he grunts noisily and with few intense strokes unloads deep into her. Mer pulls her knees up and as Alex pulls out, we get to enjoy the sight of his cum dribbling out of her gaping cunt.

We help her up and she stands on wobbly feet.

"Mom, auntie... Wow. You look great. Better than great." He gets out between ragged breaths. While I know that I look good, it is always nice to get confirmation.

I look at them. "I guess this confirms that we are still fine with the idea."

We lead him to the couch still naked and sit him down. We sit on each side of him and press ourselves against him.

"Now that you can probably think again, we need to figure out how we continue your training." Mer prompts. "Do you have any wishes? I'm certain that we are eager to fulfill them, whatever they are."

I just press my breasts against his arm, practically binding him in place.

I ponder how I would feel if I was a young man who had just found sex and had two hot ladies at his disposal to use as he wishes. It's a small wonder that his head does not explode from excitement.

We are not helping. Mer has her tongue in his ear and I'm rubbing my body all over his side. After a long dry spell, at least I'm in heat and she must be just as excites about Alex as I am. Poor boy.

He just blinks. I move my hand to his lap and find another hand already there. I throw a look at Mer who seems to be busy whispering things into his ear. I grab his balls into my hand while Mer is coaxing his cock up. At this rate he is not going to have any time to express his wishes - if any. Maybe he just wants two MILFs to take him again and again.

I notice that I'm soaking wet. My pussy yells for attention so I move to stand before him, turn around and bend over presenting my dripping slit for him. Mer is up to speed and guides his head and soon I feel his hands spreading my ass cheeks and his hot breath on my pussy.

To my surprise his tongue starts moving around my anus. I think no-one has willingly rimmed me - I've forced it on some clients, but this is different. He licks and probes and I'm glad I tend take good care of my hygiene.

Then he pulls away and the next thing I know is that my vagina is full of fingers. Probably only two but they fill me up.

Mer gives him running stream of instruction and following on my reactions, he soon finds my g-spot. Then his thumb finds my clit and I wobble on my heels. I grab my ankles tighter and hold on even if it feels like my sex organs are ganging up to take away my consciousness.

While his hand feels wonderful, the position is so precarious that I can't relax enough to come. "Wait, I have an idea. Lie down on the floor." I instruct him.

Mer disentangles herself from him and he obediently gets on his back. I note that his cock is at half-mast but that is something I'm planning to change. I kneel down over his crotch and spread my pussy lips, settling down on his cock. I press down and his cock slips between my lower lips, his glans just peeking out.

"Ever heard of pussy job? Pussy slide?" I ask rhetorically. Small adjustments has his length pressing on all my still tingling parts. I move my hips slowly forwards and his cock slides smoothly against me. I slide back and his glans hits my clit. It's so sensitive that a small whimper leaves my lips. Forward and back, forward and back. My pussy is drenched so there is no lack of lubrication.

I bless my foresight as I shaved off most of my pubic hair this morning in the shower, leaving just a small patch above my slit. We may save him from abrasions yet.

The head of his cock hits my clit with every move and as he gets harder under me, the stimulation starts to hit other places as well. I press a bit harder.

Mer looks for a bit and then straddles Alex's head showing me her shapely ass. I slow down and wait for her to get up to speed. As we are on a hard floor, she does not actually sit on his face but still grinds her vulva against his mouth and nose.

She hasn't cleaned up, so Alex is getting a real mess on his face. It does not seem to worry him as he grabs Meredith's ass with both hands as he eats her out.

I speed up as I notice her movements getting more urgent and Alex grips her ass as if it was a lifeline. His cock heels so good on my pussy as I grind. I start to feel the tension rising and it gets harder not to come yet. I focus on the rousing scene before me as my sister grinds my sons face with increasing intensity.

As she throws her head back and lets out a cry, the sound is enough to trigger the waiting orgasm in me as well. I shudder and shake as the pleasure rushes through me again.

We get up and look at Alex. He seems almost pitiful lying there naked, covered in fluids, his hard cock pointing towards the sky.

"Have you now decided what you want, or should we use you some more?" Meredith asks him sweetly. He just gestures towards his cock and splutters.

"Oh, does the poor baby want to come?" Mer looks at me and asks, "Should we help him out?"

We spread his legs and lie down between them looking at him over his stomach. "Tag team!" Mer announces gleefully and sucks him in her mouth.

She sucks him slurping noisily. "Sis. Couldn't you leave him any cleaner?" she admonishes me coming up for air. "I like your taste so it's not a problem really."

I use the interruption and grab his glans to my mouth and start suckling him. It fills my mouth nicely. I roll and twist my tongue around him while Mer grabs his shaft and gives him short strokes at the same time.

We continue licking and sucking him together and separately without any hurry. Whenever it looks like he is coming closer, we slow down or even stop and leave him groaning in frustration.

I lose the count of the edges we have given him and decide it's time. "Mine!" I announce and take his cock in my throat. Then come up sucking the whole way and down again we go until I feel him solidly lodged deep in my throat.

I've never had much of a gag reflex, so I let him stay there for a few seconds and then repeat the whole process again. His cock feels so good in my mouth, and I taste the sweetness of his precum.

Faster and faster, we go and Mer starts massaging his balls. Hearing the first groan, I start the sprint, bobbing my head like a maniac until his cock swells even more and he tries to push it through my head.

With a loud yell he comes, and I feel his blessedly hot cum spurting out and hitting the back of my throat. I swallow and swallow and then I gently suck so I can get every last drop out of him.

He tastes so good I can barely let him out. I feel like I could just lie there his cock in my mouth the whole day.

However, as he softens, I let go and Mer grabs my head and kisses me almost violently. I share his taste with pleasure, and we kiss for what feels like forever, her hot lips hungrily meeting mine.

As we sat on the couch in the afterglow of our actions, I reflected on how lucky I was. Normally people were lucky to find someone to love them for some part of the path they walk. I had two. I'm sure we will hit rough spots and as everything - this too shall pass. It is the nature of things.

Anything could happen and the road we have chosen is more difficult than most. We might stumble and we might fall - but that is true for all of us. Happiness is fleeting but it can be found in surprising places - sometimes even closer than you expect.

At this point I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks. Some would call us sick or perverts or whatever label they care to give to people that do not fit into their narrow worldview. I bet it is harder for them to find these moments of happiness. You need to be open to find them.

To their surprise, I suddenly hugged and kissed the people I love with intensity born of the need to share that love, to feel connection - and that is what I got in return from them.

It seems that following your nature is worth it. Thank you, Nina.