Trained Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the closet and found everything folded, she grabbed one and started to walk back to Sam when she looked at her special closet. She set the blanket down and pulled out her keys. She opened the door and pulled out the fluffy handcuffs again, as well as a small black bag. She told herself this was just in case he was feeling like it. She wouldn't push it on him tonight, but she wanted the option to be open. He needed to give into her, give her control. Taking it wouldn't do, that would mean Sam wasn't completely hers. He needed to willingly give her the reins. And she would make sure he wouldn't regret it.

She hurriedly put the things in her room, in a dresser. She realized her bed was made and was cleaned too. She smiled, she could definitely get used to this. She changed into plain pajama shorts and a thin shirt. It wasn't her normal winter wear but Sam would warm her up. Mia made her plan while walking down the stairs, just because she wanted it to be his decision didn't mean she couldn't stack the cards in her favor.

Once back downstairs she picked up the blanket and walked over to the kitchen first the cold floor stinging her bare feet. She took out the pie and a plate, she put a small slice on the plate and put the pie in the fridge. It was a simple berry pie, filled with blueberries, strawberries, and other things ending in berries. Mia didn't know the whole berry family but she did know what tasted good and this was it. It may be better warm but she didn't want to waste time putting it back in the fridge instead of holding Sam. She went to her freezer and found her ice cream still in there. She grabbed a single plate and put glob of ice cream on the plate after finding the scoop in the dishwasher. The microwave dinged and she put the slice on the plate near the ice cream. She quietly placed it strategically on the coffee table so it was in her reach when she laid down.

She turned off most of the lights leaving the room lit but dim. Mia did a leaping walk trying to keep the noise down and her feet from freezing. First, she pulled out the earbuds and set down the speaker she had grabbed. Sam immediately started stirring, she quickly plugged in his phone and opened it to start his music. She smiled and restarted the song. Mia opened the blanket and placed it on Sam, then increased the volume until Dream Lover played quietly. She then leaned against the couch at Sam's feet setting herself to look cold and uncomfortable. She felt a little excitement build in her. Reworking a fan system in a computer, boring, playing this little game of cat and mouse, fucking amazing. It gave her such a thrill.

Sam's eyes finally opened and he went from groggy to embarrassed in no time at all, his cheeks glowing red. Just how Mia liked him, squirming and nervous.

"Hello sleepyhead, you looked cold."

Sam opened his mouth then closed it a couple times his brain stalling from just being woken up and being back in her presence. He smiled at the speaker Mia had set down then looked back at her, her legs pressed together and her arms pressed together just below her breasts, hiking them up and out at him. Not angry, but looking cold. He opened one end of the blanket and looked at her opening his mouth, but no words came out.

"What's that? Do you want to share the blanket with me?" she said in a playful tone. Like someone talking to a little puppy.

Sam nodded looking away afterward getting more embarrassed at his lack of speech. Mia slid in wrapping her arms and legs partly around him giving him a surprise. He expected to sit next to her. She stopping wrapping around him.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked, every question had an answer, a correct response that he was unable to find a way out.

Sam shook his head no and Mia finished wrapped herself around him like a spider, then she leaned back against the headrest pulling him on top of her and letting his head rest on her breasts. She leaned her head forward into his hair inhaling him disguising it as a sigh. He smelled of cherries, on some level he had to know how cute he was. Clean shaven, did exercises that kept him in shape but didn't build muscle, used soap that made him smell nice, not manly.

She kept shifting pressing herself into him while pulling him into her. Then once they were slightly elevated, she stuck her hand out and grabbed the slice of pie. She placed it on Sam's lap but kept the fork in her hand. Mia leaned over so she could have a good view, took a piece out of the pie, and ate it. She nuzzled her head in Sam's neck and started making lewd moans.

"Sam you're so good at this," Mia moaned smiling like a supervillain. He turned away and still couldn't speak a work, but his face said it all. She made sure to keep him in a position where he couldn't get away from her. Her hand and the plate made sure he couldn't budge, she took another piece and moved her hand away from his abdomen and to his face. She gently pushed his head toward her. "Open up cutie."

She fed him the pie with him blushing, his mouth trying to stop the giant smile on his face.

"Good boy."

She loved saying that, some may think it degrading, but it was a sign of ownership to her. A positive phrase rewarding him for doing what she wanted. It had a more extreme effect on Sam, his whole body relaxed into her and his arms wrapped around her the best he could in his position. Mia dragged this little game on. Trading bites from the pie, each time after she fed Sam she would say 'good boy' and she watched a wave of pleasure roll over him, she could feel the goosebumps popping up all over him every time and his hairs going on end. It looked as though he was made for her, his body and mind responding to her words.

Something Laura had told her when she was giving her tips on how to be dominant in bed was something called subspace. It sounded some sick form of hypnosis, she talked about slaves going into it while being whipped and flogged. At the time she thought it sounded absurd, how could someone become relaxed while someone was inflicting pain on them. Now she saw the proof that Sam could reach it with gentle care, she still thought reaching it through pain was impossible, but at least now she knew it existed. Laura also told her that while someone was in subspace, they were extremely suggestive.

Sam yet again was taunting her, lying on his back vulnerable begging to be taken. But she wanted him fully aware of what he was doing. She wanted few more minutes of this, of his warm body responding to her every touch. He was completely malleable, a piece of clay waiting to be molded by her hands. Mia put the empty plate back on the table but didn't show any sign of letting go of Sam, she readjusted him now the plate was gone. She rolled him over gently pressing his face into her. High enough for her to lean over and kiss his neck, he moved his head giving her more space responding automatically to her.

She could get why subspace was such an addictive thing, she had a direct line to Sam's subconscious, which had already submitted to her. But that wasn't enough and she dreaded what was coming next. She couldn't bring herself to stop and Mia was ready to just let them fall asleep here forgetting her plan when the music stopped. Just like that, the spell was broken and Sam's eyes stopped staring at her glazed over and looked at his phone. He looked confused like he was waking up from his nap again. But he didn't stop holding Mia. Mia took this as her reason to move on with her plan.

"Come on let's go to sleep," Mia carefully chose her words, not saying bed. She made a mental promise not to say 'good boy' until Sam had fully submitted to her. That way she wouldn't mess with his mind, and there was an incentive in it for him. It may be a bit cheating but saying it to lure him into submission would be worse.

Sam slowly rolled off of her and took the blanket, he folded it and placed it back on the couch. His movements were still groggy, his mind shaking off the shackles that subspace brought on. Mia grabbed his phone while he did that and waited for him to go upstairs together. She had forgotten he was still in jeans and a t-shirt, Sam walked beside her silently still moving slowly. She felt it should creep her out, he was like someone under hypnosis, that he wasn't all there. She couldn't tell whether she liked him not speaking.

Mia looked at Sam when they reached the stairs, he was staring at her and quickly looked away blushing again, subspace was nice but watching him fully react to her was much better. She snaked an arm around him and pulled him close, she felt his head burrow into her. Mia was reluctant to let him go, but she opened his door and removed herself from him.

"Get changed then come to my room," Mia said then kissed his cheek. Sam's hand touched where she kissed and nodded. She walked away beaming, as long as he gave non-verbal responses, she realized that his silence was adorable. She found it interesting that he could jump on stage and make a room fall for him with his voice, yet she took it away. Sam trusted her so much that he didn't have to say anything, she had thought he would be slow to trust, but she only had to do one thing to gain his trust. She had withheld herself and found happiness just holding Sam and that was enough for him to land in her cage. The songbird only needed one reason to come, maybe he was stuck with that view of Mia, the not lustful view that was the whole reason he was here.

Sitting on her bed Mia felt doubt again, what if all Sam wanted was to be held? She had much more than that planned, it would just be like all the other relationships. Sam would get what he wanted and she was left to satisfy herself, maybe the whole thing with him consoling her was to get her back to the innocent side. What if he wasn't co-

The door opened softly and Sam walked in wearing an old t-shirt and long pajama pants. Mia smiled relieved, all she had to do was find out his expectation for tonight. His eyes answered her, they were stuck on her, not the bed. But she had to be sure.

"Sam, I need you to tell me, what are expecting to happen tonight. You made dinner and everything, what do you want?"

Sam had already decided, he stepped away from her door and toward her. He took a moment to find the best way to relay to Mia. Then he said the only word he would tonight.

"You."

Mia kissed him, gently at first, then became fiercer and was surprised as Sam immediately let her tongue explore him. Her hands ran through his soft hair and she loved the way he gave into her, his hands holding her not fighting, but giving her full access and helping him not fall away. She broke the kiss to pull his shirt off. Mia stepped back and looked at the body that would become hers, some would call him a stick because of how small he was. But none of his bones were protruding in a way that was unappealing, she was right before when she thought he did exercises that only kept him in shape, he didn't have that squat look that she hated. She let her hands wander over him caressing every inch of him, he was soft, perfect for holding. She pulled him in and started kissing again, her right hand on his head moving back and forth through his golden hair while pushing him into her. Her left hand explored his back and helped press his body against her.

Then she felt it, his body answering her too. His member pressed hard against him responding to her every touch. She used her tongue to guide Sam's into her and helped him explore her, still shy as ever but she didn't mind showing him the way. Her left hand started playing with the elastic in his waistband, pulling it and letting it flip back against him. She broke the kiss for a second time and her right hand joined her left on his waistband.

"May I?" Mia asked, she already knew the answer, he wouldn't go this far, then say no and stop now. But giving him many chances to change his mind would further cement his decision. She took one last look at his half-clothed body, this would be the first time she would see him fully nude. No more fantasies and daydreams, she would have the real thing right in front of her. He had already seen her naked and she wished it has been more ceremonious than primal.

Mia leaned over him and pushed his pants down, once they lost grip, she let go kissed him again building the anticipation inside her. She felt his dick whip up after his pants past it. She stopped and stepped back to see what she claimed What she had bought. She pushed that thought out of her mind. Mia had said that they knew they could walk away anytime, he was no slave.

Mia held his arms just to be sure he wouldn't run away. His body was arched inward but he still resisted the urge to cover himself and let her eyes wash over him. Her gaze stayed on his face, turned away and blushing. Then she let it move downward past the chest and arms that she had already memorized.

Sam's abs curved in leading to his unshaven pelvis that his penis jumped out from. She knew her pajama shorts would need another wash after this but she didn't care. After lingering her gaze drifted down looking at his thin legs that supported his small frame. Dark blonde hair covered his legs contrasting his glowing yellow hair and bright blue eyes. Sam didn't turn around so Mia would have to find a way to see his back, but this was enough. He looked different than what she imagined, Mia had expected him to be tanner, to match with his blonde hair. She had ignored the tech side of him and thought of him as a cute beach boy. A body with a mind she could mold into anything. But reality was never as good as fantasy.

Once Mia was done looking at Sam's body, she pulled him into her. The fabric reminded of the separation be between them, of her of what she wanted to do.

A mix if basic psychology and the tips from Laura had given her an idea of what to do. She didn't want to tease and play with him, like this. All she wanted to do was tease and play with him, she got mixed up with her metaphors. The songbird versus the puppy dog. One was fragile and the other cute. Mia didn't want to toy with his mind like this, or so she wanted to think, she had already had a taste for putting him in subspace

"In the bathroom," Mia ordered. She went and grabbed the black bag and the handcuffs. Even though it wasn't what she thought it would be, excitement bubbled in her. Sam was hers, he slowly walked into the bathroom. He wasn't in subspace but he still followed her command. Mia walked in after him, her body trying not to shake with fear. She would need stability and precision.

"Hands up near the shower curtain." She said sternly, then gentler, "You just tell me if you get uncomfortable."

Sam nodded and held his hands up near the pipe holding the curtain. Mia cuffed his hands against it holding him in place. It was a bit of stretch for Sam but he could manage it flat-footed. She unzipped the bag and took out a couple things.

A hand razor, an electric one, shaving cream, and some gel that helped stop hair growth. At first, the idea was to make her toy perfect and smooth. But now it was maintenance on something she valued, a toy that required upkeep with care. Something that had more meaning than a toy.

When Sam saw the shaving equipment his body relaxed, Mia didn't know what he was expected, not this apparently. His cock also started to deflate. She put them on the counter and did one thing first. She leaned over to his neck and kissed it, opening a little to start sucking, then after a moment pressed her teeth harder until Sam made a little moan of pain and surprise. Mia stopped and looked at her handiwork, a hickey to mark her territory. She kissed it lightly. Then got to work.

She started with his chest, the light brown hairs were not thick but she still wanted them out of the way. She squirted out a handful of cream and used the excuse to run her hands across him again. She massaged his chest spreading the cream across it, covering it in white.

This was going to be a long night.

Mia was almost in a trance of her own, absorbed with his body. It was hers now, she wanted him and she always got what she wanted. More than anything she wanted him to want her, to need her. She needed that, not wanted.

Back and forth, in and out, across his body. Squeezing every inch of his chest.

When his chest was covered, she turned and washed her hands. She picked up the razor and looked Sam in his eyes, his gaze was trapped on her. His arms dangled and moved every so often, but he was comfortable in her hands. She brought the razor down and relished the scraping sound, peeling off everything that Sam was and making way for her. She brought the razor upwards erasing any trace of hair. Then rinse and repeat. She turned back and started again adjacent, methodically cleaning off his chest.

What felt like ages later, his chest was clean, from his collar to his belly button. She realized that would be as far as she should go, it would look weird to have no arm hair, as long as he didn't undress in public what was shaven away wouldn't be missed. She cleaned off his armpits giggling when Sam started to smile and jerk.

"Someone's ticklish," Mia said, she focused on him not wanting to cut his smooth skin. "Don't move."

Once both his armpits she cleaned his upper arms, not going too far so he could still wear short sleeves. She finished his arms and she moved to his back, spinning him around. She grinned.

"Nice ass."

She pinched him loving the way he jerked away. She resisted the urge to smack it, that would be too fast. This was already fast enough for him, and that was the point. Sam may think he knows what's coming but he didn't. And that was the beauty of her plan, teaching him to rely on her more than himself. He didn't want him to stop trusting himself though, playing with someone's mind was a dangerous game. She didn't want Sam to be lost in the sea of her, she wanted him to be separate but connected to her. There's no fun in owning an extension of yourself.

She got to work on his back, as she went on, she could tell his arms were getting tired and when she finished his back, she could tell he was starting to strain. He would just have to hold off some more, the best was yet to come. She ran her hand over his back reveling in the smoothness of his back. His top part was done, she would do his thighs before the fun part. Mia shivered in anticipation, excitement dripping into her shorts. She didn't mind being a bit cold, her arousal warmed her.

She went back to the can of shaving cream and grabbed another handful. Mia crouched down to have better access to his legs. She covered his legs, pushing the dark hair around repulsed by it. Marrs on Sam's body, her body. She raked the razor down bringing out the beauty. She would never get tired of this, the gel would make it so she wouldn't have to do this often, it would be a treat when she did.

In no time at all both his thighs were hairless, she ran her hand over him watching him twitch under her touch.

The last one, the place where it matters the most. She wanted to do the back first, his cute ass. He was already spun around from finishing the back of his thighs and she started feeling up his ass, she couldn't stop smiling. Mia got out of her crouch and ran her palms over him pulling her hands down feeling the small amount of hair left on his body. Once she was stood up Mia leaned onto his neck, Sam arched out his arms and leaned his head over exposing his neck for her. Mia couldn't resist and started kissing up his neck, then around his chin.

There were so many things she wanted to do with him, but not tonight. This was as much a tease for her as it was for him.

Mia pulled back and got to business, she didn't want to waste too much time with Sam's hands dangling and losing blood flow. Down, then up, then down, then up. She had to push to get into his crack, getting her first view of him. Mia understood the lure of pegging on some level, total ownership and submission. Later.