Trained Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verano
Verano
71 Followers

Soon enough only one part was left. Mia spun him around to face her. His cock was fully flaccid now. This would change that, she started to rub the cream over his pubic area, covering it quickly, eager to move on.

"Are you ready Sam? I need you to look me in eyes."

Sam looked down at, obviously uncomfortable in the position. Then he nodded, holding her gaze long enough to finish the action.

She had waited days for this since she met Sam. Weeks since she saw his picture. And now only a taste.

She stroked his shaft it the cream, her right hand moved around to caress his balls and cover them with white. His cock moved up, pulsing against her touch, his entire body shivered and seemed to angle toward her, like a star being pulled into a black hole.

Sam would only get one stroke. A tiny taste of what was to come, give someone a barrel of candy and they'll get sick, give someone one, and they'll come back for more. Her mind kept repeating 'just the tip, just kiss the tip' but she stifled her animal desires giving into another set of desires. The desire to be a domme, to own Sam completely.

She cleaned her hands and grabbed the razor, first she cleaned his pubis, the easy part. She had to pull his dick down to finish the bottom part of him. Mia could feel the blood pumping through him begging her for more. She tried not to drool at his silent begging. She cleaned the few hairs on his dick and moved onto the last part. She felt his balls, they were heavier than she expected. Mia had assumed he would have masturbated, but his balls told another story. Pride surged through her that he would save himself for her. Sam was just tantalizing, she could keep herself from drooling from her mouth but her pajama shorts were soaking.

Then as if a switch was turned, he was hairless in all the right places. As if the final stroke had forever changed him.

Mia stepped back to admire him, it was like dressing him up to her liking. Customizing a toy, Sam may be more than a toy, but that included a toy. He didn't have to be a toy all the time, just when she needed him to be.

"God you're fucking good looking."

His abs were present but not defined, he wasn't carved from marble, and that was how she liked him. Gold was soft after all. His chest was soft but still had the muscles lining him, keeping him small and thin but not a stick. His hips jutted out slightly, a little bony for her taste, but still nice to hold. His legs were slim and soft, his hair started just above his knees so he could still wear shorts in the summer. His arms were straining from the position, his muscles were flexing on their own, tired from being kept in the same aching position for this long. Just a little longer.

She grabbed the last thing on the bathroom counter, the gel. Mia squirted the clear gel into her hands and didn't waste a second. She started on his collar, like she was tying his tie for him, same position, same motive. Just perfecting what was hers. Her eyes were stuck on her hands, watching his flesh move against her touch as she spread the clear fluid onto him. Sam started fidgeting, it must burn a little. Mia worked quickly, she had taken her time with the razor and she didn't know how much more Sam could take.

Mia didn't rush but didn't pause either. Her hands massaging Sam, who was clearly enjoying it, a faint smiled had formed on his face. In no time she had finished his upper front with the only hiccup being a small giggle when she ran her hands under his armpits. Mia finished and turned him around to do his back, grabbing another bit of gel. She ran her hands over his shoulders and moved down, she couldn't wait to get to his ass again. She paused a little just feeling up his butt, she could feel the heat of embarrassment coming off of his neck. Mia leaned forward resting her head on his hot neck loving the heat radiating off of him. She pressed her body against her while her hands rubbed the gel over his lower half. Sam had started to smell like the gel, sharp and minty. It burned her nose and she pulled back to his head, again she inhaled his scent from his hair. The soft gentle smell of the berry pie he had baked. Mia's fingers finished their task and lingered near his entrance. That lure of entering him, especially her finger, crossed her thoughts again. Sam was not ready, and she did not want to scare him off this early, he needed gentle coaxing into what she wanted to do to him.

She flipped him around one last time done with the backs of his thighs. This last bit would be torture for him, she knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

Mia pressed her hands flat across his lower abdomen with a new handful of gel and descended. She moved around his cock avoiding it and leaving him wanting. She covered his inner thighs, balls, and everything else and stopped. There was no real reason to do this part, almost no reason. She could just quickly cover the spots where hair did grow and let him down. But this was all for her, and they both knew it. And if Sam didn't, he would soon learn it. Mia cupped his balls in her left hand and gently squeezed them in sync to her running her right hand that was wrapped around his cock up. Then slowly, slow as she could she brought it down. She reached the base and let go. A second, unplanned stroke.

The second she let go Sam let out a moan, it scared her out of her skin, the silent, cute toy had made a noise. The moan was at first loud and unfiltered, Sam wasn't expecting to make any noise. Then he stifled it closing his mouth like he didn't realize it was open and suppressing it. Mia looked up and saw, just for a second, Sam had let himself be dictated by his needs and his face turn into a wanton expression. The needy slut that she saw in her dreams, that face was then plastered onto every dream of him she had. Mia saw Sam manacled in a dungeon she didn't have begging and drooling for her pulling against his restraints, completely driven by primal desire. She saw him tied on a bed silently begging her not to leave. She saw him up against a wall having his brains fucked out.

Then in a flash it was gone, replaced by total submission to her will, Mia was amazed by much she was getting at reading him. His eyes looked at her, not begging for his own pleasure, but looking for direction. To be the toy she wanted.

Now was time for the hardest for the both of.

Mia would let him down and tell him to get dressed and go to sleep. Playtime was over. If her room was sound proof she would have masturbated, but it wasn't and she didn't want Sam to know he was leaving her unsatisfied.

Mia pick up the key and unlocked the cuffs. His hands fell onto her, completely limp. She let them fall off her, unable to stand touching what she had made off limits. Mia breathed in and said the practiced line.

"We're done for tonight, you did so well for me, but I'm tired and I need to get to sleep. So, do you," she said, cold, regretful, and sad.

She expected anger, sadness, maybe another needy expression. But not worry, his silent face asked her if she was okay. Sam ignored his own needs and his world had started to turn, revolving around her.

One more couldn't hurt, Mia grabbed the back of his head and pulled his tired body into a kiss, just her lips on his forehead. She pulled back and looked at the exit to bathroom, dismissing him. Sam paused for a second, giving her one more concerned look, he was confused because Mia was definitely giving off mixed signals. She followed him out but stayed at the bathroom door. He put on his pajamas, making sure the gel had completely dissolved into his skin, then left.

Mia's head thunked against the wall, it had gone exactly to plan, the perfect outcome. Yet it left her needing Sam. Mia kept telling her self tomorrow will be better, hoping the future would lead to release. She pulled out another pair then sat on the bed and pulled off the soaked pajama shorts, the fabric stained with unfulfilled desire. Her migraine returned and she just wanted to go to bed.

Then Sam knocked on the door.

Mia started panicking, was he going to tell he was done? Going to go jerk off and then leave her?

"Come in," she said trying to stifle the shake in her voice. She forgot she wasn't wearing a bottom. She decided to fuck it and get it done. Sam entered and his eyes quickly looked away, but she could tell he was trying to say something, unable to break his vow of silence. The silence was his submission to her, but his eyes guided her to his thoughts. He looked at her naked lower body, and the stained shorts.

Sam knew she was being left unfulfilled, and wanted to remedy it. A smile spread across her face, not evil, not plotting, but proud and flattered.

"Sam, you know you don't have to do this, I don't feel like reciprocating right now," Mia said praying him to step forward. His eyes reminded her of the only word he said, he wanted her. She watched him stuck at the doorway, he nodded and waited for permission to come closer. "Come here you amazing, cute... I don't know. Just come here and please me."

With the invitation given Sam walked forward, he was relieved, he would forgo his own pleasure for her. It was done, better than what she thought would happen. There was total submission, were he would only do what she told him to. Nothing more, nothing less. But this was something else, someone who would anything she said, but thought about it. Able to adjust a command if he thought something was better, able to provide input and be more, not taking charge but not unthinking. The perfect toy was not something that was equipped to give the best orgasm, it was a toy that wanted to give her the best orgasm and would try its best to find the best way to do it.

Mia laid back on the bed letting her legs dangle over the edge, open for Sam. He kneeled in front of her, at first nervous, but his need to please her was dominant over his shyness. Mia let her head fall back and closed her eyes, waiting for him.

A single kiss above her first, starting slow. Mia had no idea where he learned this, but she thanked anything and everything that he did. His warm lips contrasted the cold house, he kissed along her thighs not entering her yet, but building the base for an explosion. Pleasure replaced the throb in her head and she relaxed. He looped around again each time coming closer and closer to her entrance. Mia was hungry for more and was getting a bit tired of waiting, this startup would be perfect if she wasn't already horny as hell. Mia's hand moved and laid on top of his soft hair, she savored the feeling and pressed him toward her offering him guidance. He got the message and landed a kiss on her entrance, he didn't break the kiss and his tongue extended into her. He opened up her lower lips and Mia involuntarily arched her back pushing his tongue deeper and let out a gasp. His tongue turned and licked up the sides, hitting all the nerves while slower moving toward her clit.

An orgasm was an explosion, the buildup was like gas pressurizing a room. The kissing and teasing and other methods of foreplay built the room. Then the actual sex filled the room with gas. There was a small amount of time where the room runs out of space and starts pushing the walls, that was the moments before the orgasm, when it gave off warning signs of what was to come. Tipping over the edge and exploding the room was the orgasm. For someone trained in sex, they controlled the flow of the gas, the could make the buildup last forever, or make the moments before an orgasm last for what felt like eons.

Sam seemed to know her better than she did with only one wild night between her thighs. He was a master at the controls.

"Fuck you learn fast," Mia said breathily. The room filled with gas quickly, it wasn't the best part of the process, but it was damn good. But when the walls were being pressed against there was the pleasure that can drive someone insane.

Without actually touching her Sam filled the room with gas, his tongue moving around like a ballet dancer, perfect. Every now and then he would near her clit and without bringing his tongue against it would suck. She wouldn't know if an hour, or even a day had passed, her migraine disappeared along with rational thought, she was desire and lust in a human body. And she had the opposite puzzle piece sitting between her legs wanting to answer to her every whim. Sam kept repeating, each time taking a different path, experimenting what would receive the loudest seal of approval. Mia would gasp as he found and tended to every nerve in her like a farmer lovingly tending to his crops. Every time he started the cycle it would have curses and moans littered along the path, guiding him with a sirens call. At the end of every cycle, when he sucked, it felt like her clit was growing to unimaginable size, becoming a massive spot of teased flesh begging for his tongue. Like the good boy he was he followed her call and slowly licked up.

The walls of the room flexed and Mia could feel the orgasm near, waiting to be let out. It was a second away from coming out. All she need was Sam to go wild. But he didn't, he didn't do what she wanted, but what was the best, what she needed. He kept her on the edge expanding the room's walls further than she would have thought possible. The cycle changed slightly, continuing the trek up and down her walls, deeper and deeper until reaching his destination, this time gentle caressing her keeping her close to orgasm but letting the blissful torture of overtake her. Her body spasmed and her other hand moved down, first putting his hands on her thighs so his mouth would never leave her. He cupped his hands on the outside of her legs, not willing to force her apart. Then her hand joined the other on his head, helping his stay in her and to go deeper. She felt hot air come out of his nose, his entire mouth practically inside her unable and unwilling to escape.

"S-" her thought was interrupted with a long moan mimicking the path of his tongue. "Sam stop teasing me." she forced out, a command. Staying a good boy, he followed her command. It was like someone set her on fire, her gasps became raggedly breathes, her hands dug into his skin not knowing he couldn't go any farther into her. Like a bear trap her legs closed around his head, covering his ears. She felt fireworks go off inside her, the room maxing out and ready to burst. Mia felt herself pass the point of no return and the animal inside took over. With his head in a leg lock she turned onto to stomach trapping his head between her pussy and the bed, her hands making sure there was nowhere to go.

The room didn't just explode, it was gone. The shockwave of pleasure ripped through her disabling every system in her body, she couldn't even feel her heartbeat. The orgasm flooded though and out of her, she felt a scream trying to come out but couldn't even do that. Her hips kept shaking up and down onto Sam's mouth unable to change their action, his tongue was still there, coaxing every drop out of her, not leaving anything untouched and unchecked. She felt his throat flex as he swallowed her, if she could feel anymore pleasure, she would have felt the pleasure in having herself in Sam, mind, body and soul. Her will running through his veins, every heartbeat a reminder of her. As the earth-shattering orgasm effects wore off, she rolled off Sam, letting him breath. She heard his heavy breaths, and she knew exactly what to say.

"Good boy."

She didn't have to look at him to know the effect. He was owned now. He had given away any resistance, offered up himself as a sacrifice to her. And he would be rewarded, Sam would always be rewarded.

Mia wanted to give him release, but she couldn't, she was already too tired to do anything and was already at a peak. She opened her eyes to see Sam licking any spare drops of her orgasm off her. Then he slipped on a clean pair of pajama shorts that she had intended to change into. He knew it too, that he wasn't getting release. Sam didn't care and he still put on the shorts still treating her as his goddess.

"Good boy."

It was all she could say, all she wanted to say. He knew that this was it, and he didn't need to be given pleasure like all the whiny guys she had before. It was so nice to not have to beg for release, or to pay her way to a release with blowjobs and lies of how good they were. Sam was ready to give.

He helped her up to the pillows and drew the sheets over her. Sam leaned back to leave but Mia's hand held his and she opened the covers.

"My good boy is sleeping with me tonight. And every night from now on," Mia said, a statement, not even a command. Sam gave the cutest look of absolute joy, each time she said 'good boy' it was like his whole being threatened to stop existing. To fall into pieces in her arms. Sam slid into the bed; she expected to spoon, guessing Sam was too shy to look at her, but after some fidgeting they were wrapped in each other's arms. Sam faced her resting his head on her breasts, not sexual but just against her where he found comfort. Inseparable.

Mia knew that was it, tonight started with him submitting to her domestically, cooking and cleaning for her. Not because she asked or he thought her house was dirty or her cooking bad, but because he wanted to do it for her, to make her happy. Then physically submitting letting his body become a temple with her as its deity, designed to her liking. Then sexually, putting aside all his needs for hers.

Mia squeezed him closer, he was perfect. She never wanted to let him go, she wanted him to remain at her side forever. Her little songbird singing for her perched forever on her shoulder.

Verano
Verano
71 Followers