Trainee

Story Info
Steve discovered things didn't add up like he expected.
8.4k words
4.09
38.5k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

The air was filled by the sweet scent of her perfume, I tried to focus on the pages in front of me, I wanted to lookup but knew I couldn't, I shouldn't, to look up meant I would be staring at her gorgeous tits and cleavage.

I was her boss, she was only a trainee, I had to set the right example, I had to make sure our relationship was professional and I didn't cross the line.

I'm also married, I've been married to Susan for 27 years, we have two children 22 and 25.

To an extent it was due to Susan that I'm in the position I'm in now, she was the one that recommended Brooke for the job. Brooke was the same age as our youngest Tiffany, Susan meet her through Tiffany at university.

Brooke was doing an accountancy course and was looking for a job were she could work at the same time as doing her course. Susan knew we were looking for a trainee and suggested Brooke contact me.

I'm a partner in a small firm, Brooke met with myself and Dave the other partner. Her university results were outstanding, she had letters of recommendation from several of her teachers. On paper she was a perfect candidate and as an added bonus she was attractive.

As I said Brooke was the same age as Tiffany at 22, she was very petite at about 5 foot 4 or 5, she had shoulder length blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, a little button nose and thin lips. Her stomach is flat and toned, her hips narrow, a tight flat ass and smooth, sensual legs. But her standout feature were her breast, you wouldn't consider them overly large normally but on her small body they were huge, firm and perky, real eye catchers.

We agreed to take Brooke on a six month trial basis, she would work in the office three days and do university two days. We were looking for her to maintain her university results as well as produce quality work in the office. She would work Monday, Thursday and Friday, doing university Tuesday and Wednesday.

Our firm had two offices, Dave ran the larger one while I'll ran a smaller office in the neighbouring town. My office consisted of Karen the receptionist and two accountants Dale and Cindy, Karen was in her 50's while Dale and Cindy were both in their 30's. We decided to start Brooke in my office, it would be a bit quieter than the main office and give her a chance to get her work-study balance right. We will review her position at the end of her probation.

The first couple of months went well, Brooke quickly settled into the team, she maintained her university results and the quality of her office work was good. She wasn't afraid to ask questions to get a better understanding and her confidence was growing, in another couple of months we planned to start her with some simple client appointments.

Susan maintained an interest in Brooke's progress, I assumed this was to do with the fact she was Tiffany's age and it was some sort of motherly thing.

It was a Thursday afternoon that things began to change, I was going through a clients job with Brooke when Karen knocked on my door.

"I'm off now Steve, see you tomorrow," Karen said, "See you tomorrow Brooke."

"Bye Karen," we both said.

I looked at my watch, I lost track of time, we finish at 5.00pm and it was already 5.30pm.

"Sorry Brooke I didn't realise it was so late, we'll continue tomorrow, you better get home to your boyfriend," I said.

Brooke has been seeing the same boy for the last 2 years or so and they have recently moved in together.

"That's over Mr Stephens, I kicked him out," Brooke said.

"I'm sorry Brooke, I didn't know and please call me Steve," I said.

"That's alright Mr Stephens," Brooke said, "He was an immature little boy, I need a man, a real man that would appreciate me for the woman I am."

I wasn't sure how to respond to this.

"He didn't appreciate me," Brooke continued, "He said I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly Mr...Steve?"

"Um, ah no, no you are attractive," I said.

"He said no man would want me, that he was only with me cause he felt sorry for me," Brooke said, "You would want me, you would make love to me, wouldn't you Steve?"

This was going too far, I needed to stop this conversation, "Brooke, I'm married, I'm your boss, this is something we shouldn't be talking about."

She wasn't listening, she put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up, "He said they were too small, he wanted me to get them enlarged, do you think they are too small Steve."

"Brooke enough, we can't have this conversation now or ever, it's not appropriate," I said, "Time you left."

Brooke stared at me for a minute then broke into tears, sobbing she jumped out of the chair and rushed out of my office, moments later I heard the front door slam as she left.

That night Susan asked how my day had been, I explained my interaction with Brooke.

"Poor thing, hope you were nice to her, it's hard when you break up with a long term partner," she said.

"I told her it wasn't an appropriate subject to discuss," I said.

"That's not very caring, she obviously sees you as a father figure and is looking for guidance," Susan said.

"I'm not sure about that, I think see was looking for more than guidance," I said.

"I think your reading too much into it," Susan said, "Look invite her over for dinner and I'll talk with her."

"Okay, if you are sure that's best," I said.

"Yes, definitely, the poor thing needs our support," Susan said.

Brooke was very quiet and conservatively dressed on Friday, she came to my office to go through the file we were working on the day before and basically sat there without saying a word.

Once we finished I told her that I told Susan about what happened.

Brooke didn't say anything, she just gave me a blank stare.

"Look Brooke Susan and I don't have any secrets, that one of the ways our relationship works," I said.

"Can I leave now Mr Stephens?" Brooke said.

"Susan would like to help you Brooke, can you come to dinner so she can talk to you?" I asked.

"If there nothing else Mr Stephens I go," Brooke said as she stood up and left my office.

On Friday afternoon we finish at 4.30pm, we have a debrief of the work for the past week and plans for the next week. We generally had a beer or two also.

Brooke barely said a word other than answer direct questions and as soon as it was over she left.

On Monday morning I was busy with appointments and didn't have a chance to talk with Brooke. Just after lunch there was a knock on my door, I looked up and Brooke was standing there.

"Do you have a minute Mr Stephens?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, come in Brooke," I said.

Brooke was looking very attractive today, she had her hair tied up in a ponytail, she wore a tight blouse accentuating her breast, a tight pencil skirt that stopped above her knees, stockings and high heel shoes.

The sight of her started to make me go hard and when she approached my table the scent of her perfume was enticing.

She sat down, her crystal blue eyes staring at me.

"What can I do for you Brooke?" I asked.

She leant toward me which gave an excellent view of her cleavage and breasts, my eyes couldn't help but drift to them.

"I just wanted to apologise for last week, I can understand if you want to dismiss me," Brooke said.

Her voice drew my attention back to her face, "No that won't be necessary Brooke, I'm very happy with your work and I'm happy to move on from it," I said.

"Thank you, thank you, I just needed someone to talk to and maybe went to far," Brooke said.

"That's fine, a relationship breakup can be very unsettling and talking with someone helps," I said, "Have you thought anymore about coming to dinner, Susan would really like to help you."

"Yes I would like that," Brooke said.

"Good, Susan was hoping you would come, tonight 7.00 pm," I said.

Brooke stood up, leant over my table, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you, thank you, you are wonderful," she said before she suddenly kissed me on the lips.

I wasn't ready for the kiss, my attention was on her breasts as she leant across the table and was taken totally by surprise.

As soon as she kissed me she straightened up and left the office, I could see from her body language that she was happy. I also enjoyed watching the wiggle of her ass and the taste of her strawberry lipstick on my lips.

Not the perfect meeting under the circumstances, "To be 20 years younger and single I could really go for her," I thought.

I rang Susan and confirmed that Brooke will be over tonight for dinner, hopefully Susan can sort out this crush Brooke has for me.

Just before 7.00 pm Brooke turned up, she was wearing a red dress that had a plunging v front that just about reached her belly button, the dress reached to just below the knee and had a split up the left side to her waist, it was backless and at the right angles you got a nice side boob view. She also wore stockings and high heels, she had a necklace with a pendant on it, the pendant hung in the middle between her breasts.

Brooke looked absolutely gorgeous, I could feel my cock going hard for the second time that day at the sight of her.

"Hello Brooke," I said.

"Hello Mr Stephens," Brooke said.

"Please Brooke, it's Steve, especially out of the office," I said.

"Yes Steve," Brooke said before getting on her tiptoes and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Steve don't leave that gorgeous young lady standing at the door," Susan said.

I wasn't sure if she saw the kiss or not.

Susan was suddenly beside me, she took Brooke's hand, "Come with me Brooke, let me get you a drink."

"Thank you Susan," Brooke said.

"Isn't she just perfect Steve, that dress suits you to a T," Susan said.

"Yes, beautiful dear," I said as I stood at the door watching them head to the living room.

"God what a beautiful ass," I thought as I watched Brooke, "How could anybody not want her for a girlfriend."

I waited for a couple of minutes to let signs of my arousal disappear before I followed them into the living room.

They both were sitting on the lounge in deep conversation when I walked in, Brooke was positioned with the split showing her full left leg, her stocking went half way up her thigh and when she moved in certain directions you got the perfect side boob view and a sight of her perky nipples.

"Steve can you get us a glass of wine?" Susan said,

I got a wine for the ladies and a beer for myself, I sat in my chair which gave me the perfect side on view of Brooke.

Susan and Brooke sat talking until dinner was ready, I was asked the occasional question but generally they just talked with each other, most of the time I couldn't hear what was being said.

At the dinner table I was positioned across from Susan as usual but beside Brooke on her left side. This meant I had a constant view of her left leg with the split falling open and every time she leant forward the v front was loose enough to give a view of her right breast.

I tried to focus as much as I could on Susan but it was difficult, and when Brooke placed her hand on the top of my thigh I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"You alright Steve," Susan asked.

"Yes fine, Brooke just surprised me," I said.

Brooke just laughed patting my thigh a couple of times, her hand edging slightly closer to my erection.

"Oh Susan you are so lucky to have such an understanding husband," Brooke said, "But as you said at times he can get lost in his own little world."

Susan laughed also, Brooke squeezed my thigh, obviously I missed something in the earlier conversation.

We finished dinner and returned to the living room.

After a while Brooke said she was going to call a taxi.

"How about staying the night, we have plenty of empty beds," Susan said, "You don't work tomorrow so we could have a couple more drinks."

"Well I do work tomorrow," I said.

"That's fine Steve, you can go to bed and us girls can entertain ourselves," Susan said.

"No thanks Susan, not this time, next time," Brooke said, adding as she gave me a smile, "On a Friday or Saturday she said when we all can stay up."

I didn't know there was going to be a next time, I most have missed something while I was studying Brooke's body.

"Yes definitely next time," Susan said.

When the taxi arrived we walked Brooke to the front door, she gave Susan a kiss on the cheek and turning to me her hand brushed my erection as she gave me a kiss on the lips.

"What a lovely young girl," Susan said as we laid in bed later.

I thought that was a strange thing to say considering two minutes ago my cock was buried inside her filling her with cum.

I was that horny after Brooke's visit that I took Susan to bed straight away, eating her pussy until she came and then I climbed on top of her fucking her missionary. I was still horny, I sucked her breasts and fingered her pussy while she stroked my cock, I then rolled her over fucked her doggy.

Now after that, she mentioned Brooke.

"Yes she is nice," I said.

"I just hope you appreciate her and look after her," Susan said.

"It'll be fine," I said, not sure what was the correct answer.

"Goodnight," I said.

Thursday was the next day I saw Brooke, she was her bubbly self again, she nearly danced into my office first things, her tits bouncing around, the air filling with her perfume.

"Morning Steve, thank you for Monday night I had a great time," Brooke said.

"Morning Brooke, yes it was nice," I said.

For the rest of the day Brooke was in and out of my office, and I was sure each time she sat at my desk her blouse always had an extra button or two undone.

Friday was similar with Brooke popping in and out of my office regularly, though see did look different. Her hair was in a tight bun, she had brighter than usual lipstick on, her blouse also seemed tighter than usual and again I thought she had extra buttons undone when she was in my office.

But what was really different was she was wearing glasses and when she sat at my desk she would have her pen in her mouth, moving it back and forward or running her tongue along it. She looked like a naughty secretary from a porn movie.

To say it was distracting was an understatement, I tried to focus on the work she brought in for me to look at but each time I looked at her work was the last thing on my mind.

I managed to make it through Friday and we were just finishing our beers after the Friday debrief when Karen said, "Goodbye everyone, see you lunchtime Sunday, bring your swimmers."

It was Karen's husband birthday and she was having a few people over for a barbeque lunch.

It was a warm Sunday, Susan and I laid on a couple of deck chair by the pool, the smell of cooking meat in the air, as I was driving I was slowly sipping on my beer, my eyes closed as I relaxed.

"Hi Susan, can I join you?" asked Brooke.

I hadn't seen Brooke earlier, I opened my eyes and she stood in front of us in a light summer dress.

"Certainly Brooke, have my seat I'm just going to see if Karen needs a hand," Susan said sitting up.

"Thanks Susan, I'm just going to hop in the pool first to cool off," Brooke said.

Brooke pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and it slid down her body to the ground. Brooke was wearing a small two piece bikini and I mean small, the fabric only just covered what needed covering.

Brooke smiled at me and turned around facing the pool, her ass looked magnificent as she wriggled and stretched it before diving in the pool.

"I think your the one with the problem, not Brooke," Susan said with a laugh as she looked at the crotch of my swimmers.

I quickly adjusted my swimmers to hide my erection, glancing around I felt no one saw anything as all the men were intently staring at the pool and Brooke as she splashed around. Luckily most of the wives and girlfriends were helping Karen inside.

The water was cool and as Brooke climbed out of the pool I could see that her nipples were highly aroused, she laid down on the chair beside me and closed her eyes.

I stared at her body, the water tricking down the side of her breast, her perky nipple lifting the little fabric that covered each breast up, her smooth, flat stomach had a pool of water around her belly button, it was then I noticed she also had a belly button piercing as the stud glistened in the sunlight. Then my eyes moved down over her bikini bottoms and along her smooth, toned legs.

My erection was back, if it ever went away fully, hopefully better hidden this time.

"Here you go Steve," Susan said holding a plate of food.

I quickly turned my head from Brooke to Susan, "Thanks dear," I said.

Susan gave me a smile, it was one of those I know what you've been doing smiles, half accusing, half humorous.

"Can I get you another beer or would you prefer something else?" Susan asked with a hint of mischief in her voice.

"A beer is fine for now," I said returning her smile.

"Brooke can I get you anything?" Susan asked.

I turned to look at Brooke, she was looking at my crotch.

She smiled, looking at Susan she said, "No thanks Susan, I'll get something later."

Susan left, she returned with my beer and a meal for herself, she sat in a deck chair the other side of Brooke. Whenever we spoke I had to stare across Brooke body and it was no better when she rolled onto her stomach, she had an ass to die for.

My erection wasn't going away anytime soon and looking around the men I may not have been the only man in that situation.

After an enjoyable afternoon it was time to leave, we thanked Karen, said our goodbyes and started down the driveway when I heard Susan say, "Brooke can we give you a lift home, it's silly to waste money on a taxi."

"Oh that would be lovely thanks Susan," Brooke said.

As we pulled up outside her apartment block Brooke invited us in for a drink. Before I could say anything Susan said "Yes."

Brooke led us to her apartment, it was small consisting of four rooms, kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. It was small but quaint and Brooke had it decorated nicely, she said her plan was to live there until she finished studying and once she had a permanent job she would look to sell and buy something larger.

"That's a wonderful idea," Susan said, "And I think your doing such a fabulous job at Steve's office that he would love to have you permanently."

"Thanks Susan, can I get you a drink?" Brooke asked.

"I'll have a wine," Susan replied.

"I'm driving Brooke, do you have something non alcoholic?" I asked.

"Sure," Brooke said as she disappeared into the kitchen returning with two glasses and a bottle of wine, and a glass of coke for me.

"If you excuse me for a tick I just want to get out of these wet swimmers," Brooke said.

"No problem," Susan said as she poured herself a wine and flicked through a magazine she found.

As I said the apartment wasn't big, as such there wasn't a lot of furniture. There was a small two seater sofa which Susan and Brooke immediately moved to and a single lounge chair which I sat in, a small table sat between them.

From where I sat I faced the sofa and behind that Brooke's bedroom, not that I could see much of the room other than a dressing table and full length mirror.

When Brooke said she was going to take off her swimmers and headed to her bedroom I naturally assumed she would close the door, to my surprise she didn't.

Now I couldn't see Brooke directly but from where I sat her reflection was in the mirror.

Just the thought of her getting naked had me aroused but to see her slowly strip off was something else.

I adjusted myself in a hope of hiding any erection, Susan was engrossed in her magazine and didn't appear to notice me fiddling. Brooke had let her dress fall to the floor and stood in front of the mirror only in her bikini.

Brooke took of her bikini top dropping it on the floor, her full, firm breast looked magnificent and when she twisted sideways they stuck out horizontally from her body and it looked like her breasts and areola and nipple all flowed in one smooth line from her chest to the tip of her perky nipple.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers