All Comments on 'Trainee'

by k2211

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

And then he woke up.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ah no not my thing.

I think the danger of having a threesome is whose gender will the third wheel be next?

I have a feeling Mr. Stevens is being set up by the wife Susan through Brooke for a threesome...

AND NEXT TIME, Susan will demand a threesome but this time it will be some young bull.

Cuckolding is not far behind, the husband is caught in a trap he can't get out of.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Unbelievably stupid and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's the bullshit about always telling one another about fucking Brooke? Susan had been fucking Brooke for months and never mentioned it. That's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

use spell check please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot ass story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell no. He just open the door and now his wife will be hanging the horns on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. My wife set me up this way a couple of times when girlfriends were hard up, apparently I wore her out. Too many orgasms I guess

I was also assigned the task of helping some friends of ours - the wife had never had an orgasm. They both were raised in very strict puritanical households and the wife had internalized the idea that enjoying sex was wrong. He had a three wee business trip and she stayed with us. My wife got her all revved up, we got her way out of her missionary only comfort alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. I was stroking over the threesome

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Felt a bit off, considering Steve tries his best to fight off Brooke's unwavering advances (which were assisted by his wife), while Susan apparently slept with her right after she broke up. Seems like he was manipulated into being ok with the whole thing, and only after his defences were broken was he granted the privilege of the truth. May be a convenient situation for him, but doesn't say much about their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun read! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This poor girl Brett apparently has only one breast but a couple nipples! No wonder her boyfriend left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice little story but didn’t like the fact the wife started cheating on the husband. Felt guilty and then together with her girlfriend started manipulating the husband with receipt and lies.

Can see how he let it go but I’d have had words with my wife about the importance of honesty and how lying and cheating is a no! After all those years she cheated, what happens when the wife is attracted to another guy. Plus having an affair with the daughters ex is a bit icky.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

No emotions or feelings from the wife, at all.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 years ago

This story deserves a second chapter. And looking at your story list, I see some incest themes. Maybe have Tiffany join in the fun when she returns over the holidays and summer breaks.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Although it was infidelity on the wife's part first, it turned out she shares well.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Another author who delights in having a cheating slut and a cuckold as protagonists! She wants a woman and cheated and in order to wash herself clean the young slut has to seduce the man! And what's sexy about it, arousing or entertaining? A wife who cheats on her husband and an idiot who doesn't realize it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wet fantasies of an old goat. You read this story to your wife in real life. She'll stick a rolling pin up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All for it. Uh-Huh, yeah, you bet, way-to-go. LP

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Steve may be in the tall grass when it's with Susan and Brooke, but what will he say when Susan wants to have a three-way with a guy next?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Uhh...NO! I thought from the lead-in he would figure out what his wife was doing before stepping over the line. His ignorance was astounding as you describe a scenario "to good to be true", yet he didn't pull the pieces together. And this guy was a part owner in a CPA firm?To far of a leap for me...4*

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Now thats the story dreams are made of

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

HOT story!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Rocky62 with the twist that it is a dream from which stories are made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the wife cheats then to justify it gets the girl to seduce he weak ass husband who cheats too. Just so they could have a threesome.......so just a story about 2 cheaters who have no respect for each other. Good job.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Corporate whore training another whore.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 2 years ago
I had a feeling about Susan from the beginning but I wasn't sure how involved she was

Sadly, I was disappointed by how much. k2211 did a good job of keeping her motives suspicious but unknown until the final part of the story.

Unfortunately, this isn't my kind of story. It went from an interesting study of a man who was doing a good job resisting his attractive part-time worker into what was basically a silly porn plot where the dumb, blind guy is just relieved he's not in trouble for cheating and now gets to join in on a threesome with his wife and the hot girl. All implications of his daughter and wife being bisexual without his knowing and his wife blatantly cheating on him for months are ignored in favor of hawt girl-on-girl action and BJs in the office after hours! Yeah, there's a market for that and this is essentially an erotic story site but it's definitely not the type of story I enjoy. Far too unrealistic for my tastes.

So, well written with an intriguing start but it's a typical male porn fantasy at the end of the day. It would be unfair of me to rate it given that, so I haven't given it any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Daddy" was correct when he described the situation with Brooke in this fashion:

"I was her boss, she was only a trainee, I had to set the right example, I had to make sure our relationship was professional and I didn't cross the line."

Those who are indeed the minimum legal and moral standards for a supervisor's responsibilities. Sadly, both 'Mommy" and "Daddy" have chosen to use their position of influence over a young woman to satisfy their shared, unorthodox sexual desires. They have shown reckless disregard for her emotional welfare, reputation and future employment options. If Brooke gets pissed off for some reason and goes to a lawyer, she easily will destroy Daddy's career, destroy both Mommy's and Daddy's reputation and likely receive the vast majority of the wealth accumulated by both the business and the couple up to this point in time. That would make hers the most expensive pussy either member of the older couple has ever touched. Hope it is worth that very real risk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk2211@k2211
I write for my pleasure, it's not perfect and I don't pretend to be a great writer. My writing is fantasy, it makes me horny and I hope it does the same for my readers.